Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Lisa is using every single ounce of mental strength and self control to not just run away and hide as she approaches Allie after being called out. Still, she manages to stay put, perhaps more out of fear than courage. However, she soon realizes Allie is doing her best to reassure her and make her feel better. Her face stays beet red, but now for a very different reason. After all, this was a secret she kept from everyone else but her family who knew about it. It is her single biggest shame and makes her pretty much certain no one would like some as freakish as her. She still does not dare up look up to meet the face of her new friend."You...you think so? Even though...I am such a freak...I mean, no...no one could ever...you know...like someone who has...what I have....right?", she answers.

• Love 2

Allie frowned, she didn’t like hearing her friend talk like this. It wasn’t her fault she was born like this, she shouldn’t have to feel that way about herself just because she was different, it made her angry thinking about people treating her differently and being freaked out by her if they knew. Allie wouldn’t her like them, she didn’t care. “Lisa, I told you before, I don’t care. I don’t care that you have extra parts. Your not a freak Lisa Simpson, you a smart beautiful girl. That’s what you are, your not a freak. As for someone liking you Lisa...” Allie stopped for a moment and toke a deep breath, “I like you Lisa!” She blurted out, her cheeks bright red just like Lisa’s.

• Love 2

It clearly is something that Lisa has a lot of trouble dealing with and even to someone as young and inexperienced as Allie, it is painfully obvious. It's not exactly fitting the ideal image of a young girl or woman to be having such things on their bodies. Thankfully, the reassurance from the sporty gal seems to slowly put Lisa more at ease, even if she is still very flustered and unsure about herself and how to feel about having dicks as a girl. The redness in her face is turning more and more into something caused by how sweet and caring Allie is.

Lisa doesn't even notice that she has stepped closer and closer as well, her face not far from that of Allie. Her hands tremble lightly as they reach out for the other girl, the straight A student still unaware of her own actions and closeness. Even her breath is easily felt on Allie's cute and young face."Really? You enjoy...being my friend...and liking me as one?", she faintly asks.

• Love 1

Allie noticed Lisa’s closeness, she noticed her getting closer and closer to her and felt her breath on her face. Allie looked at the other girl positive that she could feel her breath as well. Her blush began to get darker and spread through her face as she started into Lisa’s eyes. “Y-yes Lisa... it’s all true... all of it... I like being your friend... and I like you as one...” Allie could feel like her heartbeat was begging to increase as she said that, she was feeling strange. “Lisa... ever since I met you... I’ve had a strange feeling about you... n-now... now I think I know what that feeling is...” Allie’s cheeks now turned bright red as she made a bold move. She closed her eyes and leaned in quick and fast until, she felt their soft lips meet each other’s.

• Love 2

Luckily, the two girls are alone in an place where they are pretty private as the next moment really takes Lisa by surprise. The young Simpsons girl was pretty convinced the attraction was one-sided and it's not like she had an idea that what she felt was something like that either. Reality really hits her hard in the face, quite literally, when Allie smoshes her lips against those of Lisa. Right away, she feels an urge to pull away and run again, but just as soon it is replaced with a warm and happy sensation inside of her and her heart beats like mad. Anything she thought of saying was pretty much silenced with this and now she doesn't even feel a need to utter it anymore. She simply kisses back and moves even closer....

• Love 1

Allie could feel Lisa begin to kiss her back and smiled. As Lisa got closer, Allie wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her close so that their bodies pressed up against one another’s. She keepers the kiss on for another good long minute before finally breaking free. She rested her forehead against Lisa’s forehead and stared into her eyes before backing away, “I-I’m sorry... I-I don’t know what got over me Lisa... y-you we’re just there close to me and I...” Allie couldn’t think of the words to say, she didn’t know what exactly to say. She had just kissed Lisa and didn’t know if it was the right thing to do. Should she hate her? Run away? All the questions ran through her mind.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

The moment while they kiss both seems eternally long and also way, way too short as well. Lisa's heart is nearly leaping out of her mouth for sure and her body trembles heavily, but in the best way possible. Of course, the time where it needs to break has to come sometime, but it doesn't seem like either of the girls are ready for it or want it to come as it will only draw them back into reality once more. Still, she hears Allie utter her words, which honestly fills her more with ease than fear."I...I have never...before...with anyone...but now...it seemed so right...Allie...", she faintly whispers and this time, she moves her face slower and once more locks lips with Allie, while a hand reaches up to caress her face gently, letting the sporty gal know that she wants this and she wants her. Her kissing is even more focused and sensual this time.

• Love 2

Allie was shocked and a little bit surprised to see Lisa taking charge like that. She felt as their lips joined once again and Lisa’s hand on her cheek. It made her smile just to feel her touch. “Lisa...” Allie uttered as she closed her eyes once more as they began to kiss again. She wrapped her arms around Lisa’s waist once more and pulled her body against her’s. She holds onto Lisa tightly like she doesn’t want to let go of her, she doesn’t want her to go away and leave her. She deepens the kiss not wanting it to end and not caring if they needed air. All she wanted right now was to be here with Lisa. All she wanted, want to enjoy their sensual kiss.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

The many mental images from yesterday flood her mind once more, mixing in with this wonderful and lovely union of the mouths. The many things she imagined causes Lisa to grown even more hot and giddy. As the two of them stand like this and sharing another kiss, the stimulations and imagery causes certain parts of Lisa to throb. While she is not growing very hard at all, it is impossible for Allie to not feel how Lisa's dicks pulsate against her, being this large and with blood flowing down to them.

• Love 2

Allie herself was having images of Lisa and herself popping into her mind. She could her own body heating up as the kiss went longer and longer. She could feel Lisa’s length against her stomach and couldn’t believe that she was getting to feel it right now, now it really was real for her. She could feel herself getting wet under her skirt and in her panties, it was a strange new feeling, she had never felt this way for anyone ever before. Allie pushed against Lisa’s lips, deepening the kiss and made another bold move as she slipped her tongue in and entered Lisa’s mouth. Her own tongue met her’s and began to explore Lisa’s mouth and play with her tongue with her own, swirling them around and together and entangling them.

• Love 2

Lisa had entered from a different direction to try and avoid meeting Allie, but thankfully that decision made them instead have the spot in peace and quiet without judging nosey onlookers. Both girls are fully virgins still and only have had experiences with each other so far and yet they are learning quite fast it seems. Lisa is very overwhelmed with such heavy and so many stimulations. The addition of the french kiss pushes her even more towards being unable to do much more than follow suit. Her tongue play is slow and clumsy, but she soon makes up for it - she is a genius after all. What she cannot control, are her cocks that grow and grow within her panties and soon reach up and beyond them, throbbing heavily while Lisa pants heavily away as well.

• Love 1

Allie panted heavily as well as they pulled away once more, a single line of saliva connecting them which soon broke. She stared into Lisa’s eyes deep, “t-that was.. amazing...” like Lisa, Allie hadn’t kissed anyone else before and quickly learned and adapted. She looked down and could notice the very visible bulges under Lisa’s dress, it made her get the weird feeling between her legs again. “Hey... forget school...” she said as they stared into each other’s eyes while tearing on each other’s foreheads, “let’s get out of here.. come on..” she said holding Lisa’s hand. “I know your a straight A student but... we already missed the beginning of class.. come on Lisa... let’s go to my house... I don’t wanna stay here any longer...”

• Love 2

Lisa always tries her best to never miss school and so far has only a tiny amount of them where she has been too ill to go and even fewer due to other reasons. Once the second kiss ends, Lisa pants hard and fast and even she can tell she is being very hard and huge down there, with plenty more swelling to do. The Simpsons girl is more or less woozy from all of this happening and her sense of judgement thus a bit impaired. She cannot deny the lovely sensations that has hit her and now Allie wants to engage in that even more it seems. Her body is fully capable of deciding what to do. She doesn't register her own words of agreement, but before she knows it, they are entering the front door of where Allie lives. They must have stopped to kiss at least a few times over.

• Love 2

As they entered, Allie closed the door behind them and then led Lisa upstairs to her room and closed that door as well, sitting on her bed with the blonde girl. Allie could feel herself between herself and felt that she was soaking wet. This new sensation was driving her crazy. She looked at Lisa in the eyes deeply before begging to kiss her once more. She couldn’t get enough of her, her lips, her mouth, her tongue, she just wanted to kiss her more and more, forever without having to break it up.

• Love 2

Lisa has never ever thought she would end up in a situation such as this one, but even though it is this soon and sudden, she doesn't really seem to mind. Rather, she is glad that Allie accepts her as she is, even with two massive 3 feet girl cocks on her body. The bed is large, soft and wam, but even more lovely is it to feel Allie this close to her. She has yet to notice it and maybe the other girl hasn't either, but their clothes has been stripped off their bodies and litter the way from the front door and to the bed, with both of them fully nude by now. While her chest is flat, her nipples are still hard and erect. The kiss has felt like one long one from the school and to here. Her massive dongs are up and straight. The kiss ends finally and she pants deeply."Haaahhhn...I...I am sooo hard...for you Allie...please...don't think I am freaky...I hope you don't see me that way....", she pants out.

• Love 2

Allie hadn’t notice their lack of clothes, but didn’t care at all. She broke from the kiss, panting heavily as well. Her own chest was flat and her nipples too, erect and her smooth pale skin pressed up against and rubbing against Lisa’s own skin as they laid down onto the bed next to each other staring into the other’s eyes. Lisa’s body felt so warm, she didn’t want to leave her, didn’t want to let go. She could feel her inner thighs close to her crotch getting wet from all of her leaking juices. She looked at Lisa and smiled, brushing some of the girl’s hair from her face, “of course I don’t think your a freak Lisa... but if you were... I would say that I’m a freak too... because I’m soaking wet for you....”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa cannot believe this is happening. but she does find herself loving it nontheless. She stares back into the gaze of Allie, her smile never leaving her lips as they share the bed of the other girl. The warmth of the sporty girl's body is very hot and lovely, making Lisa want to scoot even closer, though she is already fully close to her. Hearing such lewd words make her clamp up for a bit, as she is quite unused to such talk."B..b.e..before we...uhmm..go..go further...I..I would like to know..uhmm...a...are you saying...we..we should d..date?", she asks, not wanting this to be a mere fuck and nothing more. Lisa, reaches down to the honey pot of Allie, wanting to see and feel just how wet she is by now.

• Love 1

Allie could feel Lisa reaching down between her legs and let her feel just how soaking wet she was for her right now. Allie too felt the same way as Lisa, she did tyrant to just do this and we done, she wanted to be with her forever this she answered, “of course I want us to date... I love you Lisa... more than anything in the entire world... I want us to be together forever... I don’t think I could ever give you up...” she smiled and cupped Lisa’s face giving her another deep passionate kiss. She kept the kiss on for a long while before finally breaking it. ”So um... I guess it’s time now... to go further... I’m a little nervous... are you too...?”

• Love 2

OOC: While I really love the mood and everything going on, maybe it is a bit fast to go to day two and already loving her that much. Could we perhaps put some more build up into into it? Maybe this could just be mostly their libidos taking charge and we leave the romance much more subtle and unsure?

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, AirAllie14 said:

OOC: sure that sounds good. What me to redo my reply?

OOC: That would be very much appreciated. Sorry, if I have come off as bitchy or anything like that. The good thing about long termed, is that you can take your time to slowly build up things.

• Love 1

Allie could feel Lisa reaching her hand to touch her soaking wet entrance. She bit her lip as this only made her her more wet. She then looked at the girl as she asked if she wanted them to date. Allie blushed a bit at the thought. She had never dated anyone before much less a girl, she always thought she was into guys but, Lisa changed that. Allie was nervous and a bit unsure at first, but as she looked at Lisa, she smiled, “sure... w-we can date...” she said blushing a little and gave the blonde girl another deep long passionate kiss. After she broke she asked, “s-so um.... a-are we going to do this now...?”

• Love 2

Immediately it seems like her hand and fingers are soaked with the juices of Allie, letting Lisa know the extent of effect she has on her classmate. She is holding her breath as she waits for a confirmation about dating. While she really likes Allie and find her gorgeous, she could never want to go further if this was merely for lewd fun and flirting. She wants more, so much more. So once the sporty gal confesses she would like to, Lisa's ticker skips a beat for sure and she smiles huge and wide like a true goof. Her ecstaticness is very clear and easy to spot. The kiss is even deeper from her this time as well, letting Allie know she really meant wanting to go out with her. Once broken and she is asked if this is going further, her head gets even redder and hotter."Mmmmmm...yes...I want you Allie...oh soooo much!", she pants out and groans from how hard and aching her cocks are getting.

• Love 1

Allie blushed as she heard Lisa talk like that, she was talking so naughtily saying how much she wanted her. Allie smiled as she looked down at Lisa’s cock and her. She figured that if Lisa was touching her, she should too. She reached her hand out to Lisa’s top cock and wrapped her hand around it beginning to stroke it slowly and gently. “Lisa... I... I want you so much too...” she was extremely nervous as she began to think about what they were going to do. Her heart was racing and pounding in her chest. She had no idea of how to even start. She was a virgin after all and so was Lisa, she didn’t have a clue of where to start first. “U-um...” she said looking at her, “w-where d-do we... s-start....?”

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up