Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Seeing someone as tomboyish and cool as Allie become flustered and stutter makes Lisa find her absolutely adorable and it even manages to bring her own anxiety down a great deal. Of course, as the young Simpson has never had sex before, she has zero experience, but she is smart and she has seen through a few books about the subject, at least on a basic level of understanding and such. She leans closer and begins to place kisses up and down the neck of Allie, wanting to help her relax a bit first."Mmmmmmm, no need to rush. You look so cute when you are nervous....you know that?", she says playfully while her hand stays at the pussy of Allie, rubbing her slowly and lovingly.

• Love 1

Allie looks at Lisa watching as she toke charge. She wouldn’t expect her to be the dominant type, yet here she was . The blush on her face only got brighter as Lisa told her she was cute when nervous, no one ever told her she was cute except her mother. She then felt as Lisa began to kiss her neck and rub her pussy, making her moan out softly. The sensation was new to her, she had never touched herself before so Lisa doing to to her was a welcomed surprise. “Lisa... this feels good...” she moaned out into the girl’s ear. She looked down at her own hand still wrapped around Lisa’s top cock and began to stroke it gently for her.

• Love 2

OOC: I don't do the dom/sub fetish as I probably mentioned, so I would very much prefer that both of them are active and such.

Lisa begins to pant and groan as a different hand than her own begin to stroke one of her members. The twin shafts throb in sheer excitement and pleasure as the two girls tangle up together on the bed. Fingers find the love button of Allie, which Lisa begins to gently rub in circles. She has never experienced anything like a pussy, so even she is having a completely new kind of genitalia to explore and experiment with."Mmmmmm, so does your hand, your body, your warmth, your voice.....everything about you makes me want you even more. You...you are not scared...of...of my dicks?", she asks.

• Love 1

Allie’s moans begin to get a little louder as she felt Lisa’s finger started to circle her little clit. The sensation was amazing, incredible, she didn’t even know that different spots in her body could feel like that. She looked over at Lisa, blushing as she said that everything after her felt good and made her want her. She smiled feeling the same way about Lisa. “Oh course I’m not scared... t-they certainly are really big... but I’m not scared....” Allie then reached her other hand down to grab Lisa’s other cock and now began to stroke both of them softly. She reached up with both her thumps to the tips of the cocks and just like Lisa, Allie began to move her thumbs in a circular motion around the tips and heads.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

The heat in the room slowly rises, just like intensity of their touches, moans and quivering bodies. Deep and drawn out growls escape the lips of Lisa as both her lengths was now grabbed and stroked like this, as well as her tips getting stimulated too."Ahhhhh....good Alliee....I...I...you makeee them feeel sooo gooood! Mmmmmm, your hands so warm and soft", she pants out in pure delight, her nipples harder than rock. She gets even more bold and insert a pair of fingers into the honey pot of her crush, slowly and carefully. She is relieved that her cocks are not scaring away Allie - that would surely not be a fun experience for any of the two. Soon again, their mouths meet to kiss deeply while their hands pleasure each other and turn the arousal even higher.

• Love 2

Allie could feel as Lisa inserted her fingers and they reached inside. This was the first time anything had ever been inserted inside of her, it made her let out a louder moan from her mouth as she looked at Lisa and then was taken in by another kiss. She kissed her passionately and tangled their tongues. She stared into her eyes as more moans escaped her mouth and entered Lisa’s. “Lisa... y-your fingers... t-they feel so good inside of me...” she said as her own hands began to stroke Lisa’s cocks faster. “I-I’m so happy... t-that we can make each other feel so good...” She said as she could feel herself getting more and more turned on by the second. She loved this, she loved experimenting with Lisa and she especially loved that she was getting to do all of this with her of all people. The hand that was stroking her bottom cock let go and slid her up smooth body up to her nipple and pinched it. She then began to rub the hardened nipple in circles like it was a clit. She kept at it, pinching, pulling, teasing the nipples of Lisa, wanting to hear her moans.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa too is getting increasingly turned on and she feels urges within her swell in size and intensity. She wants to mount Allie so hard and so well. The animalistic parts of her brain is taking over indeed and the mental images from the day before flood back with even more force. Her fingers keep pumping in and out of the sloppy wet love cave of the other girl. Their heated breaths fill the vicinity and is only like sweet music to Lisa's ears. Her cocks throb with so much want and eagerness, the veins thicker than a pencil and and before her very eyes, the sporty gal can feel and watch them both swell to a good 3 feet each."Mmmmmmmm, your insides feels so soft, yet strong. So wet and warm....I feel your inner walls pulsate so much too", she pants in delight and lick her lips. She loves hearing those sweet and lewd words from Allie and does her best to recipocrate the same back."Aha..haahhh...mee toooo Allie....hnnnnggg...thiiiis feeels ammaazziiinnng! You...you made my dicks...fullly stiiiffff...I...I..I really want to experience all we can do!", she growls and with a wet finger popping out of the pussy it now moves down towards the other hold of Allie, letting her know what is on her mind.

• Love 1

“Ahh! L-Lisa! Y-your fingers... t-they’re r-teaching s-soo deep inside of me... oh god this feels so good!” Allie moaned as she felt Lisa continued to pinko her fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She panted heavily and could feel Lisa’s breath on her’s as they continued to please each other. She looked down and felt with her hand as Lisa grew in size. Her eyes widened as she felt the sheer size, the girth, the harness of Lisa’s cock in her hands. It made her a little scared, but she was overall amazed. “Wow... Lisa... your cocks are... amazing... t-they’re so big...” she then looked over to her and nodded as she said, “y-yeah... I really want to experience everything with you too...” She then suddenly felt Lisa’s finger slip out of her pussy and move down. Her eyes then widened once more as she could feel Lisa’s wet finger press against her other hole. She looked at her asking, “t-that hole..? A-are you s-sure about that....?” Allie was incredibly nervous. She had never imagined doing lewd things with her other hole but she could feel Lisa’s finger. She toke a deep breath and looked at her trustingly.

• Love 2

Lisa is very happy that she can make Allie feel this good, despite being the first time for both of them and she certainly intends to keep up the good work. The look of cock shock in the face of the other girl is both embarrassing as well as highly arousing as well, with the eyes of Allie surely glued to her massive womb impalers."Mmmmmmm, just for you, Allie! I guess reading about basic sex stuff wasn't a waste after all, haha", she says and giggles cutely. She esoecially loves to hear how Allie also wants to try out all they can to have fun and pleasure each other further. She doesn't answer the question about her backdoor and simply slip a single finger in there, slowly and gently, heavily lubed with Allie's own pussy nectar while two other fingers now rub and please the pussy."Just let me know....how you like it...if you are not feeling nice, just tell me", she says and leans in to kiss her once more.

• Love 2

Allie would look at Lisa extremely nervously as she felt the wet finger pressing against her other tight little hole. Thoughts rushed through her head until finally, her eyes widened and she felt the finger slide inside of her, making her let out a moan. She could feel now as their were fingers inside of both of her holes. She felt as the finger moved, only making her let out more moans from her mouth. She looked at Lisa and down at her massive cocks watching her hand that was still around it now barely able to wrap around the entire thing, it was amazing just to see the share size in her small hand. Allie then nodded at Lisa as she told her to tell her if the feelings of her fingers felt weird and so far, they felt good. Allie soon then closed her eyes and began to kiss Lisa once again and insert her tongue into her mouth. She played with her tongue and explored her mouth while her hand continued to tease and play with her bare flat chest and nipples.

• Love 2

The two gals seem fully entranced and wrapped up into their lovely playing, shutting out any other things that might invade their minds. Lisa heavily groans and moans into the mouth of Allie while her fingers pump in and out of both holes of the sporty classmate. Sounds of sloppy ass and pussy mix in with the love filled panting and other noises from the girls. The tongue of Lisa does its best to explore and stimulate the other tongue. Her pelvis even moves a bit in rhytmic movements, basically lightly fucking the hand of Allie. Each time the other girl rubs her chest and nipples, Lisa's body shudders heavily in delight.

• Love 1

Allie continued to moan and groan into Lisa’s mouth as they continued to share a kiss and play with each other’s tongues. Their legs were tangled along with their tongues. Allie continued to stroke Lisa’s cock and could feel as she thrusted into her hand at the same time. She smiled as she felt Lisa’s fingers continue to pump in and pout of both of her tight holes. This was the best feeling ever. This feeling as both pleasured each other, Allie smiled as she continued to kiss Lisa. She loved this, she loved Lisa. She didn’t want this to end.

• Love 2

The sensation, noises and bodily response Lisa is given in return from her fingering leads her to believe that Allie is hopefully capable of enjoying her stuffing both of those lovely holes with her girl cocks. Of course, her mind is also partially clouded with lust and arousal, her cocks' needs causing her to go much farther than she thought she would ever go on her first time. The kissing finally does come to a stop, at least as one long thing happening and Lisa's lips ends up on the neck of Allie again."Mmmmmmm, I really want you now Allie...can....can I try to..uhmm..y..you know.....?", she asks, face fully red and embarrassed.

• Love 1

Lisa could feel her own urges beginning to fuel her and take over herself as between her legs, her pussy was getting extra wet and throbbing to feel Lisa’s cocks thrusting inside of more than her hand. As the kiss soon ends, Allie pants heavily from and smiles at Lisa only to let out soft moans as she feels the blonde lean in and begin to kiss her on the neck. Allie feels as her cheeks begin to turn a deep shade of red just like Lisa’s as she asks if they could move on and do what comes next. Allie was definitely nervous and scared, but she thrusted Lisa and wanted to experience and feel good together with her too and so she nodded, “y-yeah Lisa... let’s do it.. I-it’s about time that we moved on a-Anyways after delaying it for so long.. l-let’s finally... b-become one together Lisa...”

• Love 2

Lisa is not entirely sure how much of this is actual love for Allie and how much of it is pure carnal desire, but right now that is not her biggest concern. At least Allie actually likes her cocks and wants to fool around with her and have a good time. Her hand slip away and thus her fingers pop out of the ass and pussy of the more sporty classmate of hers, her fingers still very sticky with love juices. Even Allie can tell that Lisa is quite nervous too, but still just as eager. She repositions herself so Allie can lie down with a pillow to support her head and Lisa crawling between her open legs, her cocks wobbling and throbbing hard in the air. The top student leans down to look at Allie's face and eyes, smiling softly."I am really happy...that you are not freaked out by me...and that you want to do this...with me", she says before closing the gap to kiss Allie again while hands help guide a cock to both asshole and pussy below, the wide crowned mushroom shaped tips caressing the entrances of her.

• Love 2

Allie let’s out a moan as she feels Lisa’s fingers pop right out of both of her holes. She knew what was going to happen next and watched as they reposition themselves. As Allie looked up at the top student, she could see her nervousness and felt the same sense of nervousness herself. She smiled happily hearing Lisa’s words responding, “me too Lisa. I’m really happy with you. I don’t care about your cocks, all I care about is you. Your such a nice, wonderful person and I’m so happy that I could do this with you too!” Allie then met Lisa’s lips and closed her eyes as she kissed the blonde back happily and passionately. She could feel the two cocks line up and press against both of her holes, letting out soft moans in the kiss as she felt them caress her holes. “Lisa... I-I’m ready for this... let’s do it together!” She smiles and continues to kiss the other girl above her.

• Love 2

Lisa's body is still squirming and shaking a bit from how overwhelming this all is, but luckily the presence of her classmate makes it much easier on her, especially with how well and nice she treats the young Simpson girl. Though she honestly wouldn't mind if Allie cared about her cocks....in a good way, but hopefully she might do that after this. For now, she focuses on the kissing of the sporty gal while her members continue to slowly and gently push at her ass and pussy at once. As they both begin to slowly spread the holes below, Lisa groans deep and hard against the lips kissing hers.

• Love 1

Allie laid there under Lisa, kissing back the star student passionately. She could feel as her cocks continued to push inside of both of her holes, spreading them out. Allie let out her own groaned and moans against Lisa’s lips in their kiss as she felt this. “Lisa...” she uttered between their kiss as she felt the cocks going deeper and deeper. She held onto the bedsheets tightly, getting a good grip on them. As she laid there, she felt a strange feeling and as Lisa pushed into her, Allie began to push against the cocks at the same time.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

The sensation of being this close to someone else and being this intimate heavily affects the mood and daringness of Lisa. For the first time ever someone actually seems to enjoy her "anormalities" and even want them inside of her. The kissing gets even more intense once the top student feels the warmth, tightness and moisture embrace her twin rods as she plunges into Allie."Ahhhh..Allliiieee...you feel amaaziiing! Mmmmmmmmm...I want to be fully inside of you!", she says, blunt and honest about her needs, which she reinforces by pushing even further inside of the sporty classmate. Her lips continue to smooch the lips and any free part of Allie's skin, placing warm, soft and wet kisses all over.

• Love 2

Allie could feel as the mood became more intimate. She could feel as their kissing began more intense. She did her best to match Lisa’s leave of intensity as they kissed and could feel as the smart student pushed in deeper and deeper inside of her. She couldn’t help but to scream out as she could feel both of Lisa’s cocks inside of both of her holes only moving deeper. “Lisaaaa!! T-this feels r-really good for meee too!! Y-your c-cocks are sooo big! I-I want you deeper inside of me too!!” Allie would then let out moans as Lisa continued to kiss her lips as as she kissed all over her body. Her arms held onto her tightly as she endured more of the top student’s big hard cocks pushing inside of her.

• Love 2

Lisa honestly finds it really quite how the more confident and self assured student she is with right now, can also have this more shy side to her. It really does make her see in a new light and she likes what she is seeing and hearing indeed. Right now, they are just two gals who are very much needy for physical contact, fun and to be intimate. Slowly, but surely, the inner walls widen and give room for Lisa to stuff herself further. Each part only makes the surge of pleaure rise even more and the expression of lust on the Simpson girl's face is very obvious to see and read. Her eyes find those of Allie more often than not and she can tell that she is being truthful."Nghhhhh..ahhhnn...and your butt and vagina...feels ammaaazzziiinnng...they are practically sucking me iiiiiin! Mmmmmmm, I always thought the term...friends with benefits...was weird and such...but maybe...we could be thhaaaat? It feels too goooood not to do more than once!", she pants and licks her lips.

• Love 2

Allie only continued to grunt and scream out as she felt more and more of Lisa’s cocks going deeper and deeper into her. Their was even a now visible bulge in her small stomach from the seer size of the smart girl’s massive lengths. Allie looked up at Lisa meeting her eyes with her own, a look of pure lust filling her face and eyes. “O-ohhh! L-Lisaaa!! I-I t-think I’ll h-haveee to a-agreee with you on t-that one!! T-this is wayyyy toooo good to just dooo once!! I-I want to dooo this l-lots of more times with you!!! I-I want to beee f-friends with benefits with youuu Lisaaa!!!!” Allie moaned out loudly.

• Love 2

Lisa can herself get a bit giddy on top of the arousal she is feeling as it is confirmed that Allie wants the same. Still, even this level of friendship feels a bit off, but Lisa cannot yet explain what it might. For now though, she is very happy with this sort of commitment for both of them. The acknowledgement drives her hips even more wild and she pushes even further, soon slipping fully inside of the other girl, in turn making the Simpson girl groan even more heavily and long."Mmmmmmmm, thank you Allieeeee...ohhhh...hhaahhnnn....I...I hope you are ready...and eager for more! Because it's like hips move...nghhh...on their own". Like Lisa said, her pelvis now begin to shift back and forth, sending her massive girl cocks in and out of the classmate, rubbing against all sensitive spots within her, stuffing Allie to the brim.

• Love 2

Allie looked up at Lisa and could feel as she continued to push her hips making her go deeper and deeper inside of her until she was fully inside of her. Allie let out her own groans and moans. She she finally stopped, Allie looked up at her letting out some deep breaths as she got used to the feeling of Lisa’s massive cocks in both of her holes. She looked into her eyes and gave her a small smile answering, “y-you know I am ready Lisa...nghhh... g-give me e-everything!” Allie then laid back and felt as Lisa began to move, back and forth, in and out of her. She couldn’t help but moan out as she felt her virgin to rub against her tight warm wall, against all of her sensitive areas. “AH! T-this feel s-so good L-Lisa! HAAHN!! Y-your cocks feel s-sooo good inside of me!!”

• Love 2

Lisa has to hold back a bit, as she is not at all used to sensations like these, especially from how intense it feels. The tightness of Allie is immense around her members and she already feels close to releasing her own climax due to it, but she keeps her focus and manages to not blow her loads, at least for the time being, but the temptation is certainly there as she has never felt anything even close to this."Nghhh..ahhh...f..fuuuuuuccckk! N...no..not sure...how long I..I will lassttt...buttt..I will..give it my...hahannn...alllll", she pants out and decides that if she has trouble not nutting, she may as well give it to her new friend fast and rough. So her pelvis starts to pick up speed and force, making the room noisy as their bodies collide over and over again,

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up