Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Lisa is very happy and excited about the effect she is having on her new friend and how willingly she seems to accept the rods on her body. She tries hard not to simply blow her loads already again as this new angle and situation is so immensely pleasurable and arousing to her. She can tell Allie is eager to be double stuffed again, so why not give her what she wants - what they both desire - so badly? She reaches down with her second hand to help properly guide her bottom penis towards the unstuffed hole, but then her mind gets a wicked idea instead and the classmate feel the secondary girl cock to instead glide even further up and once her top dong is mostly out, she slowly and gently tries to ease in them both at once.

• Love 2

Allie leans her back against the walls of the bathroom. She felt as Lisa began to move her lower cock to her tight second hole but then, she started to become a bit confused as she felt her moving it up, away from her back door and to her honeypot. Right now she was too absorbed in her and Lisa’s lust to question it. Her eyes were closed, her arms tightly around Lisa’s neck, her moans continuing to come out as she thrusted her hips and her tongue currently wrestling with the smart student. What Allie felt next however shocked her. She felt Lisa’s lower cock trying to push it’s way into her already full pussy. Her eyes opened widely as she looked at Lisa, “w-what are you d-doing?!”

• Love 2

Lisa ends up looking back, her eyes a mix of shock shame and uncertainty. She keeps still for now, wondering if she overstepped some boundaries."I...I just kind of...went along with my body moving..d....do you not want to? Should...I...should I stop?", she asks, clearly not at all intending to do anything her classmate would not want.

• Love 2

Allie also had a look of uncertainty on her face. The more she looked at Lisa’s face however, she smiled and caressed her cheek a little. “I-it’s ok.... y-you can go ahead Lisa... I was just... surprised.... I want this Lisa... p-please give it to me... give me your cocks!” Allie smiled at her and then leaned in for a deep kiss. She was still uncertain about this but, she wanted to try it, it wanted to experience the two cocks inside of her one hole.

• Love 2

Lisa relaxes instantly once Allie's lips finds her own and being told it was more of a surprise than not wishing for what was about to happen. Thankfully, both the feminine juices and hot water create a very moist pussy for the top A student to slide into. She groans deeply into the kiss and begins to very gently push and prod at the moist cave of Allie. She wanted to thank the classmate for not rejecting this, but she is busy kissing back and hopefully that is sign enough. Slooowly, but surely both crowned tips begin to spread the lower lips of the sporty gal, allowing Lisa to begin to slide inside of her.

• Love 2

Allie grunted as she felt both of the tips pressing against her hole and felt as they began to slide inside of her together. Her eyes closed tightly as she began to feel them both stretching out her wet walls. Her arms wrapped around and held onto Lisa tightly. “Lisaaa!! Oh god!!” She moaned out, her fingers starting to dig into Lisa’s back as she felt the pain starting to come. A few tears even managed to roll down her face. “Lisa! I-it feels so good... k-keep going... g-give me your cock! Give me every inch of them deep inside of me!!”

• Love 2

Lisa breaks the kiss as the overwhelming lovely sensations find her once more as the tips gently slide inside of Allie. She doesn't want the other girl to feel any sort of pain, so she takes it as slow and careful as she needs to. At least it gives her plenty of time to be near Allie and enjoy her presence, smell and warm body against her own. Luckily, the other girl still seems to be having a lovely time, though she doesn't want to make her cry."Ahhh...y..yess..I..I willl Alliee...nnghhh..good....tth...thiiis is c...cr..crazzyyy...I want to stuff you soooo badly", sh says honestly before her lips begin to kiss the upper torso, neck and lips of her classmate.

y

• Love 2

Allie’s moans only grew louder and louder the deeper Lisa pushed her cocks inside of her tight pussy and stretched her out even more. Her hands only held onto her tighter. Her voice echoing all through the bathroom. “Lisaaa!! Y-your cocks!! T-they’re s-stretching me out to much!! Oh gooodddd Lisa!! Stuff me up Lisa! Stuff me with your cocks!!” Allie’s list was starting to rise and she felt it taking over the more Lisa pushed it, the pain soon fading and being replaced with pleasure. Her stomach also began to bulge a bit from the two cocks inside of her. Her lips once again connects with Lisa’s passionately as the two let their lusts fuel them.

• Love 2

While she is not even close to being a teen, Lisa is still very much affected by heavy lust and passion as well, only further fueled by Allie being this eager to have sex with her again. Her heart is beating much faster, even more so than the last time, as they engage in coitus once more. Her thick, hard and long dicks slowly push further inside of the classmate of hers. Suddenly, she can tell why older boys and girls are really focused on romances and such. Romance....is that really what is happening here? She haven't really...spend overly much time with Allie yet, so she cannot tell if she feels that way. Maybe...time will tell. Before such thoughts keep her from the moment, the pleasure makes her snap back into reality, along with the lewd words of her friend."Ahhhh...yesssss...I feeel it toooo...your pussy really aches for them...I can seeeense it!", she manages to blurt out in eagerness before the two girls kiss deeply again.

• Love 2

Allie closed her eyes and kissed Lisa back deeply and passionately, grunting and moaning into the kiss. The water from the shower continues to beat on their smooth naked bodies. Steam from the water fills the bathroom and fogs the glass of the shower, the only thing visible being Allie’s back and butt pressed up against it. As Allie held Lisa, her young mind too was also drifting and thinking about the same as Lisa, romance. She wondered constantly about what made her kiss Lisa today, why was she so bold. Was it love? She had just met Lisa and yet she loved her? She didn’t know, but ever since she met her, she just felt strange, every time she looked at Lisa, she felt a strange feeling, it was hard to put into words. Right now, they were friends with benefits and Allie liked that. There was still so much that she had to learn about the girl before her.

• Love 2

Little by little, Lisa manages to push deeper into the pretty tomboy before her. Every part of her cock vanishing into that hot and needy hole, only makes her groans even deeper and her kissing even more passionate. While she had her thoughts about how deeply she likes Allie, they are slowly getting foggy as arousal takes over increasingly. After enough time and force, her fat girl cocks finally reach fully inside of the sporty gal."Hhhaaaghhh...thiiiisss..yoou..you feeel amaazzziiiing, Allie!", she manages to get out before her lips are taken again and now she starts to pull out. Just as the tips are nearly fully out, her pelvis thrusts them right back in, balls deep and hard."MMMMMH!! MMMHHHHHHHMMM!!", she pants, her moan muffled by french kissing.

• Love 2

Allie begins to kiss Lisa back with just as much passion as she was giving. Her eager tongue slips into Lisa’s mouth and explores it like it did many times before. It then began a to play with Lisa’s tongue and tangle itself with the other tongue. Allie continued to moan out as she felt the cocks going even deeper inside of her, stretching her out more and more until she finally felt them stop. 

Allie wondered, was this the limit? Did Lisa get evenly inch in? She then felt as the top student began to pull out and was thinking that Lisa was about to pull out entirely but then, her eyes widen as she feels the Simpson thrust inside of her with all her force, slamming her hips against her own and making her scream out as loud as she could, “AHHHHHHHH!! LISA! OH GOD THAT FELT GOOD!! MORE! GIVE ME MORE!!”

• Love 2

Lisa has no idea where all this energy of hers come from, but she definitely knows that she likes it and where to put it at. It doesn't help that Allie is very loudly and eagerly begging for more and more of her fucking. Her body is very happy to be able to move as it wants to, not holding back at all. Of course, she is still recovering from the last round, so she doesn't have the same level of stamina in her, but still there is plenty for at least a few minutes."Ahhhh...nghhh...yes..yessss..I..I willl Allieeee...mmmmmmm...you are tiiiight as Hell! Ohh fuuuuckk!!", she moans heavily in lust and delight and pleasure. Normally, she is not one to curse, but this situation just makes her do it naturally due to the intensity, pleasure and arousal. Her hips collide with those of the other female over and over and over again, slamming her dicks fully inside and Allie can surely feel her inner walls being made to stretch VERY far, even to the point where both tips fill her womb as well.

• Love 1

Allie’s eyes widened a bit as she heard Lisa curse, she would have never expected it from the girl but smiled, happy that she had let it out. She was the type to curse but, she hadn’t incase Lisa wasn’t the type to like it and wanted to be respectable. She moved a piece of the girl’s hair from her face and continued to moan out loudly as she felt her cocks thrusting in and out, harder and faster inside of her. She felt them spreading her inner walls with every thrust and her eyes even widened as she felt them bypassing her womb. “O-oooohhhh fuckk Lisaaa!! Y-your cocks are... a-sooo fucking big!! T-they’re reaching soo deep inside of meeee!! I-I can’t get enough of themmmm!! T-they’re d-driving me crazyyy Lisaaa!! AHHH!!”

• Love 2

The two schoolgirls seems very lost in the throes of bodily and mental pleasure and excitement. Lisa doesn't feel too bad about swearing, even once her mental state is able to register having done so. She is just thankful for the mother not hearing her. Then again, Marge would probably have other stuff she would be calling into question if she knew what Lisa was up to right now. The sensation of this lovely copulation grows increasingly hot and overwhelming with every thrust being made."Nghhh...sh...s..shiiiiitt...your pussy is even better! It's almost not letting me p..pull ouuuut! Mmmmm...haahhnn...Allie..I..I think I am about to....reach...my limiiiit!", she answers back between heavy and deep grunts. Meanwhile, the sporty classmate is feeling how both wide and fat crowned tips batter up her insides repeatedly and throbbing wilder for each passing second.

• Love 2

Allie was caught up in her and Lisa’s list. All she was concerned about was the blonde girl’s cocks continuing to pound her deeper and harder. Her walls spread and shaped Lisa’s cocks as they thrusted in and out of her over and over again. Allie could feel Lisa’s cocks throbbing and twitching inside of her and knew that she was getting ready to explode. At the same time, Allie’s own orgasm was building inside of her and she too could feel herself beginning to reach her limit. “AAAAHHH!!! Lissaaa!! M-me too Lisa!! I-I’m so out to reach my.... HAHHH... l-limit tooo!! L-let’s AHH... c-cum together Lisa!! G-give me all of your cum and... I-illl g-give you all of mine!!!” Allie moaned this out as she felt her orgasm right there on the edge, ready to explode about along with Lisa’s. She looked over at the girl, deep into her eyes and smiled softly as they prepared to cum together with each other.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa can hardly do much more to prevent herself from reaching her climax once more. She was a bit sore from the first time, but nothing unpleasant and it only really affected her current stamina. She looks back into the lovely eyes of Allie as they enjoy the pleasures of the flesh together, intimately. She smiles widely whevever not panting uncontrollably. She can feel how Allie's words match how it feel inside as the honey pot is grabbing and tightening around both of her shafts like mad."Ohhhhh..f..fuuucckk! Yesss..yesss...mmmm...cuuuuumm wiiith meeee sexyy Alliieeee...you look sooo fuckiiiing lovelyyyy!", she groans deeply and her hips make a few last, but very intense and rough thrusts. Then her dicks finally explode and send cascades of warm and sticky jizz into the canals and womb of her pretty classmate. The way that some of her hair covers Allie's face makes Lisa even more happy to look at it and blush."OHHH! GOOODD!! I AMM EXPLOODIINNG!".

• Love 2

Allie could feel herself building up with every thrusts of Lisa’s cocks in and out of her and could feel as Lisa’s cocks throbbed inside of her. She help onto the Simpson girl as tight as she could, her fingers digging into her back. She looked over in the other girl’s eyes as they continued to mate like they were two wild animals. She smiled as she heard Lisa moan out, she knew this was the time. Soon after, Allie’s eyes widened as she could not hold on anymore. She let out an extremely loud moan and her body began to shake violently as she felt herself let go and began to cum hard all over Lisa’s cocks. At the same time, her eyes widened as she felt Lisa’s cocks twitch and shoot their warm sticky white cum inside of her, filling up her womb as well as her entire honey pot, so much so that some began to leave out of her and down her legs. “OHHH FUCK LISA!!! I-I CANT HOLD ON ANY LONGER! IM CUMMING LISA!”

• Love 2

The two of them seem to be fully lost in the momentary orgasmic bliss they have brought upon each other. Allie and Lisa both make lots of noise, even with the shower being rather loud still. The last thrusts finally die down as the climax wears off, leaving Lisa panting hard and fast, while her members slowly go limp and slide out of the classmate of hers."Haaahhh...nghhh...mmmmmm, looks like I made a mess of you again Allie...haha...sorry about that...I guess we really ought to get properly clean, huh?", she asks with a tinge of amusement in her voice."Still...I very, very much enjoy these moments...with you", she says, face growing red and hot.

• Love 2

Allie was left panting heavily as well from her orgasm. Her knees felt weak, like she couldn’t stand and so, held onto Lisa’s shoulders for support. She could feel Lisa’s cocks going soft and limp and soon they both exited her with a pop. Along with her cocks, she felt as all of the cum inside of her came gushing out down her leg and onto the floor. She looked down at it and up at Lisa giggling a little. “Haaaaah.... Haaahhh... y-yeah.... I guess y-you did.... yeah... we should probably get cleaned up now.... we spent way too much time in here....” 

As she cleaned herself up, Allie smiled at Lisa and nodded saying, “Yeah, I like these moments with you too Lisa....” she could see the girl’s red face making her blush a little as well, “I-I’m so happy that we can be friends with benefits....”

• Love 2

OOC: I suggest the next thing they do could be a nice and cute activity. Perhaps hanging out in some way. After all, I think we would both love the romance to get even more clear! ❤️

After they are done with yet another fun and hot romp between them, she helps Allie get nice and clean and hopefully it is returned back to her. She giggles back at the words of Allie, happy to know that they can be silly with each other as well. She finally nods back and smiles."Me too. I never thought I would be that way...with anyone. Well...just having a friend...is a huge step for me, really...hahaha...", she responds back while drying herself with a towel and looking a bit down.

• Love 2

OOC: Yeah I gotcha. I definitely want them to develop more. I’ll try to lean towards it.

Allie smiled as Lisa helped her wash off and in return of course helped the other girl wash herself as well. Soon enough, they exited the shower and Allie got a towel for herself and handed one to Lisa. She began to dry herself off while listening to the Simpson girl. It made her smile hearing how important she was to Lisa but the ending made her frown. She turned to Lisa and then instinctively hugged her tightly. “Hey, don’t be sad Lisa. It makes me happy to have you as a friend too. Who needs even one else anyways, your smart, pretty and fun to be around. Anyone who can’t see that doesn’t deserve to be your friend and, I wouldn’t trade you as a friend for anything!” She smiled and gave Lisa a small kiss before resuming her drying off. 

Allie then went to her room and started to change. She told Lisa to wait in her room as she ran downstairs and started to pick up their clothes that were scattered in the floor leading up to her room. She soon returned and handed Lisa’s clothes to her, “here you go.” While Lisa changed, Allie sat on her bed, “hey um.. tomorrow’s Saturday. Wanna maybe, go see a movie together or do something...?” “she asked looking a bit nervously to the side.

• Love 2

Such kind and lovely words make her cheeks flush nice and red and it's clear that Lisa doesn't think too much about herself, despite her obvious talents and smarts. Probably due to things such as the bullies at school and the general treatment she gets from her classmates."T...thank you Allie...I will admit...I was worried that.......that you might be like the jerks at school who bully others....like...myself...but I am glad...I gave you a chance", she says and even though she is not fully reassured, she does give off a small smile to her friend.

Soon enough, they are both back in Allie's room, getting dressed once more. Of course, Lisa cannot help but still give the other girl some eager glances and elevator stares when she thinks Allie is not looking, but probably isn't very good at hiding this."Ohhh...that sounds like fun...I would love to...like...what sort of movies...do you like, Allie?", she asks.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she saw the stares she was getting from Lisa as she changed her clothes. She pretended like she didn’t but was supper giddy on the inside wanting to tease the Simpson girl but decided against it, she figured that they had enough for one day.

“Well,” Allie began as she sat next to Lisa on her bed, “I like action movies, horror movies, mysteries, trillers,” she then looked over at Lisa and immediately blushed and began flustered, “b-but w-we don’t h-have to see any of those if you don’t want to! W-we could go see something you like....”

• Love 1

Luckily, the dicks of Lisa have grown small and soft enough that she is able to tuck them away into her panties, but once Allie now knows they are there, it is impossible to not notice her rather thick buldge down below. Soon enough, they are just sitting nicely onto the bed and Lisa is still a bit red in the face as all of this is just so unexpected and surprising, but very, very nice of course. For a brief moment, she almost places a hand on top of Allie's as they sit there."I am up for trying any of those...really...I want us both to have a nice time...which I am sure we will have no matter what...", she says and smiles softly.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up