Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie smiled and nodded at Lisa as she continued to eat her food and drank her soda that she had gotten. As she ate, she found herself staring a bit at Lisa. She almost couldn’t look away, only once in a while to take another bite of her food. She was so grateful to have a friend like Lisa. She remembered when they met and where they were now. It truly was special and so was Lisa. She giggled a bit to herself and continued to eat.

• Love 2

Their meal vanishes slower than one might expect, but mostly due to the fact that the two of them are clearly enamoured with each other, but too young to fully realize the extent of it."Ohhh, your stuff looks really tasty...if I can taste some of it, you can have some of mine", Lisa says and smiles widely back at Allie. Anyone looking their way and kept watch could clearly see what girls are unable to for now."Sorry if I am weird or anything...I..I guess I just like to watch you...hahaha", she says, a bit embarrassed by this fact - especially as she is sure most would be creeped out by that.

• Love 2

Allie blinked a bit as Lisa asked to taste some of her food, smiling and nodded saying, “Sure here.” She would then gather up some of her food with her fork and hold it up to Lisa’s mouth, feeding it to her. She smiled over at her, watching as she eat the food off of her fork, once again, staring at her, memorizing her entire face as she did so. She then giggled at the smart student and giggled, “It’s alright, actually... I like staring at you too Lisa....” she blushed as well and then tried to change the subject, “U-um... g-give me some of your food too!” she uttered and opened her mouth, expecting Lisa to feed her as well like she did her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

OOC: Do you think it might be fitting is Allie help defend Lisa against some bullies and perhaps for Lisa to stand up for Allie in some other capacity? I think it would be a nice way to add some light drama that fits the overall theme and such.

Lisa is very much loving this, even though it is probably silly and weird. She is having a grand time with this and see no reason to stop doing so. So she happily receives some yummy food from Allie's plate and making excited and happy noises as she does so."Oh wow. Very tasty! Thanks for sharing, Allie! Ohhh...you do...oh...I am glad to hear it!", she answers and blushes before simply getting some of her nice and creamy spaghetti carbonara on a fork and feeding it to the expecting friend of hers.

• Love 2

OOC: Yeah, I really like the idea of Allie protecting Lisa from some bullies! We can definitely do that!

Allie blushed and smiled a bit as Lisa liked the food she had given to her and as she said that she was happy that’s he also liked staring at her. It made her calm down and feel a bit more reassured that she didn’t find it weird. She then blinked a bit as Lisa held up a forkful of her food to her mouth. She gave her a small smile and opened her mouth wide and toke in the fork with food on it. She ate it and smiled saying, “Wow! Ypu food is really good and tasty too Lisa!”

• Love 2

OOC: Thank you very much! If you have any suggestions which ways Lisa could be a help for Allie, let me know. Maybe she helps her improve her grades and become better at studying? Maybe Allie has some lofty ambitions, but think her current grades will make it impossible?

Little by little, they make their way through the meals. Oddly enough, it takes a fair bit longer than usually, but Lisa is quietly and happily conversing with Allie about her life and such so far, enjoying their time together immensely and feeling like she can talk really well with her friend. It has turned relatively dark outside and it is soon time for them to leave. For some reason, Lisa seems a tad bit uneasy once she realizes how late it has gotten and seeing how the streetlights are turning on."Ohhh...my...it has gotten pretty late. Uhhmm..would you...would you like to...well...walk with me home...please?", she asks timidly and smiles softly.

• Love 2

OOC: That sounds great to me! Maybe Allie’s grades start to decline and her couch tells her that if she doesn’t improve it that he’ll kick her off if the team, thus Allie seeks out Lisa to help her study and improve her grades?

Soon enough, Allie had finished eating along with Lisa and they payed for their meals. As they exited, Allie was surprised to see that the sun had already set and night had fallen. She looked over at Lisa and could see the fear in her. She frowned and then smiled at her answering, “of course I’ll walk home with you! I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you o your way home.” She then began to walk home with Lisa quietly. She looked over and got an idea. Her hand reached over to Lisa’s and held it, hoping to comfort her and make her feel more safe.

• Love 2

OOC: Yes, that sounds pretty reasonable. We can even combine our two ideas into one.

Lisa is not too scared of the dark or anything bad happening, but it's there to some minor degree. At least she does prefer to not walk home after dark fully alone. She seems much more at ease when Allie agree to help her home, causing her to look considerably more relaxed."Ohhh, thanks Allie. I am glad I have someone like you to help me in this way!", she says and smiles much more warmly back at the other girl. She doesn't really think about it and just instinctively reach for the soft and warm hand she is offered."Thanks for today. It has been a ton of fun!", she says excitedly, hoping they can do this more soon.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she walked with Lisa hand in hand. She was glad to help her home and glad to have the company of Lisa with her. “You’re welcome Lisa. I really had a lot of fun today too! I should thank you too seeing as the movie was my idea but the restaurant was yours, so thank you too Lisa for an amazing night.” Allie held Lisa’s hand tighter and held her a bit closer, feeling a need to protect her even though they wasn’t even any danger.

• Love 2

This certainly turned out to be a very lovely and wonderful time together and part of Lisa wish she wouldn't have to split up for the time being, but that is how it's going to be for now."Agreed. I think we should do this a lot more!", she quickly comments back, feeling very giddy and excited for next time - Hell, even just for the next day at school too.

It doesn't take much longer and the two of them are at the Simpsons house and from the outside the two of them can see the rest of the family spend time by the TV. Lisa turns to Allie, still while holding hands with her and smiles a bit shyly."Sooo...perhaps you want to...you know....see my room...sometime? I mean, not right now, obviously....but...uhhmmm...soon!", she says and blush softly.

• Love 2

“Yeah same here Lisa. I would love to do more with you if you want.” Allie said smiling at the Simpson girl and before long, they had reached Lisa’s home. Allie looked up at it, she hadn’t gotten a good look at it before when she had arrived. She saw the lights on and said, “looks like your family is waiting for you.” Allie then blinked at Lisa’s request and smiled happily. “Yeah of course! That would be great! I mean, I showed you mine so I would love to see yours. For now though, I guess this is goodbye.” 

Allie then held Lisa’s hands and leaned in, kissing her deeply on the lips. She blushed a bit and kept the kiss going but soon, she broke it and smiled at her. “See ypu tomorrow at school. Bye Lisa!” Allie smiled and waved and soon headed off to her own home.

• Love 2

Lisa is indeed very happy and glad to hear that both of them would like to do this more often from now on and her heart skips a beat or two, especially once she imagines it in her mind pretty much by instinct. She giggles cutely in delight from it and smiles warmly. Anyone looking their way would definitely figure out their thing faster than they have so far."Awesome! Maybe next time I take us to some fun place and you can find us a nice place to eat? Hopefully...I won't take you somewhere weird or geeky even...", she says, unsure if Allie would get bored or weirded out by her choices of places to hang out. She then kisses back very eagerly, deep and passionately, not fully pleased as it ends."Yeah! Thank you again for today Allie! I will see you at school tomorrow!", she says in a very happy tone before she parts with her best friend.

• Love 2

Allie nodded at Lisa as she ran off and waved to her, she couldn’t wait to see her tomorrow and do hang out more like today. She really had so much fun and she was happy that Lisa did too.

Soon enough she made it back to her empty home and entered inside. She went upstairs and toke a shower and then dried herself and got ready for bed. She put in her pajamas and plopped down onto her bed. She stayed awake on her phone but soon enough she drifted off, her mind dreaming of Lisa while she slept.

• Love 2

Lisa too, after coming home fully, makes herself ready for bed. Of course, she has to do a bit of homework and studying before then and it grows slightly late for her, but nothing too bad really. She would have gotten done and ready for sleep  much earlier if she had not been out with Allie, but honestly she doesn't regret that one bit - far from it, actually.

In the morning, she even sends a cute little text for Allie she can hopefully look at before they meet.
Text message:"Hey cutie! I hope you slept well! I miss you and can't wait to see you later! ❤️". It is accompanied with a selfie with her winking at the camera over a plate of pancakes for breakfast.

After eating and packing, she gets to where the schoolbus, with Otto as the chaffeur is driving. She honestly cannot remember if Allie shows up after her or if she is already there...

• Love 2

Allie groaned a bit as she woke up and rubbed her sleepy eyes awake. Her hair was a mess as well and the sun glaring through her window annoyed her. She sighed and got up, walking over to the bathroom where she began to get ready for school. 

She soon came out, having showered and brushed her teeth and looked down at her phone on her bed, seeing a message e and opened it, a smile immediately forming on her face as she read Lisa message and saw her cute face in the picture. She got dressed and soon headed downstairs where she made herself some breakfast.

After eating, she put on her signature varsity jacket that she always seared and headed outside to wait on the school bus. Soon enough, she saw as the yellow bus approached and stopped before her. She looked up at Otto and greeted him, soon stepping on.

As she entered the bus, she heard the various voices of other kids talking and laughing with each other. She looked around before spotting a lonely girl sitting all by herself. She smiled and walked over sitting next to Lisa. She hugged her and smiled, “hey Lisa! I missed you…” she said the last part quietly so no one heard.

• Love 2

Riding on the bus is always a bit lonely to Lisa as she is not exactly the type that most others wish to sit next to, especially when much more popular girls are present there. She has sort of gotten used to this though, lightly depressing as it may be. She mostly spends her time either staring out the window or other stuff besides reading or studying, since that is usually a sure way to get spotted and branded a geek or something similar.

However, this ride gets very different as Allie shows up and even hugs her - a gesture she happily and warmly returns."Oh hey! Lovely to see you, Allie. I should warn you....sitting next to me, may get someone to try and be mean to you", she says, the last part not at all cheery sounding. Already now, a few are staring their way, wondering how someone as "cool" as Allie would sit share seat with the teacher's pet, Lisa Simpson.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa and then blinked at what she said but shrugged. “Oh really? Is that so? Well I don’t really care. Whoever they want can be mean to me, I don’t care. As long as I get to sit next to you Lisa, it’s all fine.” She smiled and giggled and began to talk to her friend for the bus ride to school.

• Love 2

Of course, even though Allie feels this way and is all cool about it, rumors and such still spread and some of the older and touger bullies glare our way, finding it unbelieveable that someone remotely cool would want to sit next to the geeky poindexter Lisa Simpson. There even seems be a lot of muttering in some of the seats from this happening and other students can tell that Kearney and Jimbo are staring our way and just wanting to stay out of this.

Lisa frowns a bit and looks a bit displeased."But...but I don't want you to be picked on too! I would hate to see someone be mean to my dear Allie", she says, blushing lightly and even speaking much louder than realized.

• Love 2

Allie frowned at this a bit. She could hear how concerned Lisa was but smiled at her and said, “Lisa, don’t worry, I can handle myself. Besides, I don’t care if I get picked on, as long as your not the one getting bullied. Allie then slides her hand in between the two and holds Lisa’s hand in her’s and gave her a big smile, showing her that there was nothing to worry about.

• Love 2

OOC: Which of us should take control of the bullies, once that seems relevant?

Lisa's face grow much more red and hot as Allie doesn't seem to mind at all and simply don't want her to get bullied. Of course, she accepts the handholding easily and smiles back once the sporty gal shows her, her smile first. Her heart is starting to beat much faster and once more sweet and tender moments flash in her mind, as well as much less innocent ones even. She can definitely feel a need to spend much more time with Allie and hopefully they still have such opportunities at school."Ohhhh...mmmmmm...thank you Allie! I am very happy I know you now! Shall we hang out at first recess?", she asks and without intending to, her voice is sultry and kind of lewd.

• Love 2

OOC: I’ll leave that task to you

Allie smiled over at Lisa as they continued to ride the school bus together and talk. She wasn’t worried about any bullies, or any worries, if something happened, she would just deal with it, but for right now, she was just happy to spend time with Lisa. She nodded as the girl spoke and answered, “Yeah of course! I wouldn’t want to hang out with anyone else other than you at recess.”

• Love 2

OOC: Allrighty. I would honestly prefer not having to do those types, if that's okay?

Lisa has to actively stop herself from not just smooching Allie right here and now as she hears things like that, though her face gets even more red and hot due to it still. She squeezes the hand back even more tighly and leans closer to the ear of the classmat and friend of hers."Ohhh, great! You know...I had a pretty...fun dream...about us...doing stuff...in the locker room!", she whispers.

• Love 1

OOC: Oh that’s fine! You don’t have to play them, you can play another group of bullies or I can help you and play a bully together with you if you’d like.

Allie continued to have a good time with Lisa and then blinked as she blinked and leaned in close and began to whisper to her. Her eyes widened as she heard about Lisa’s lewd dream. “O-oh my… that’s a very lewd dream you had there… well… I have practice after school today… you can come and watch me play and after… I can help sneak you into the locker room when everyone leaves… then maybe we can make your dream a reality….?”

• Love 2

OOC: Good idea! I like that approach. We can do it like this: The one not being the victim can control those who interact with them.

Lisa listens to the response and not expecting any positive one back - at least one eager to dive into what she dreamt about at night. She has to try hard to not let her cocks shoot up here and there in public, which luckily she manages to do. However, as Allie sits this close, she could still see major buldges on the Simpsons girl's skirt form for a second or two before they vanish once more. OF course, her face grows even more red, hot and bothered. "Ahh...uhhmm..wel..welll...wow...damn...uhhmm..s..su..suuure...I...I hope...we won't get...you know...caught", she stammers, though a minor part of her find the thought exciting

• Love 2

OOC: Alright, that sounds good. So I’ll be Jimbo and Kearney when the time comes. When do you think? I was thinking once they got off the bus and got into school.

Allie couldn’t help but smile as she saw the bulges form under Lisa’s skirt for a second and then disappear. The big red blush on her face was also a lovely sign. She wished that she could kiss the blushing blonde so badly right now but showed restraint. “Don’t worry we won’t… I’ll wait till everyone leaves and then I’ll let you in… that way we can have the whole place to our ourselves…”

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up