Keya's Dorm Room

Keya raises a brow at Karnis, considering how Astraea is their homeroom teacher and an overall English teacher at that, assuming they have quite a few classes with her each week, it's strange to Keya that Karnis doesn't remember much, but he doesn't let that stop him. "Yeah, she's the Angel, and I like how kind she is. She also got the nice looks, honestly!" He shows a thumbs up with one of his hands, seeming proud of what he just said, complimenting a teacher's appearance and all. That's a normal thing to do, at least in the eyes of Keya. He tilts his head sideways a little bit at Karnis' second response and question, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. "Uhm, well, yeah, s-some of them do that! Me, I'm just jealous of her because I do not have horns or a uniquely shaped tail, like she does..." He looks off to the side and seeming a little bit ashamed, but it's unclear whether he's ashamed of himself and his own looks, or he's ashamed of this jealousy attitude towards horned dragons.

Karnis doesn't seem to mind the rather innocent comment about the physical appearance of the teacher."Oh I see. Out of curiousity....do guys talk to each other about...well..people they like?", she asks, wondering about the difference between males and females on this part, if there are any. After all this is the most she has spoken to a guy for a longer period of time and it hopefully shows him, she feels much more at ease around him by now. She gives him a reassuring and kind smile and stare as he speaks of what sounds like either insecurity or jealousy."You are more than just horns and tails, Keya. I am sure others think so too", she softly speaks and nods.

The comments made by the gazer girl turned Keya's frown into a crown, as he began smiling more and his perked down ears go right back up, blushing on his cheeks. "You really think so? I mean, I k-knew that, I just... oh, well, thank you!" He closes his eyes and grins, a little nervously as he rubs the back of his head once more. Going back to the first topic after quickly finishing with the second one about horns and tails, he opens his eyes and looks at her, thinking for a moment. "Back to your question, yeah, of course they do! I know that girls do that, so why shouldn't guys, right? Though it's usually not priority, at least not in my experiences, it sometimes comes into topic and it's an interesting thing to talk about, for sure." He mentions, looking back down at his project to continue working on it in the meantime.

Edited by Godot

OOC: I am kind of running empty on ideas for topics for them to discuss. Shall we try and move to a conclusion?

Karnis is mostly through her own project as well, meaning it is soon the end of the excuse to try and hang out for a bit. She has very much enjoyed it really and hope it may be the start of a longer and better relationship towards her classmate."But of course...your physical traits don't really define you as a person after all", she quickly comments on that, happy to hear that she was able to give some reassuring words to him. Then he goes on to explain how he thinks it goes for guys. It seems pretty much like how she imagined, but for now she will have to take his word for it."That makes sense. Are there any guys you like to hang out with?", she asks, trying to slide into a new subject.

OOC: Yep! It's been going on for a while now, but personally I am more than happy with how this scene turned out.

Keya's project only requires a few adjustments before it's fully done. From the looks of it, his little pictures have turned out to form a neatly made dragon head with the green nature pictures, looking to the side, with the gray and red landscape pictures placed in front of it in the shape of a fire. He pops open a marker and writes his name down onto the project paper's corner. He kept on smiling at the first topic but decided to move on and focus on the second one. Being most likely done with his project, he looks up at Karnis and directs his full attention to her. "Yeah! I mostly hang out with Ruben, but.. pretty much everyone from our class is cool and great to hang out with, and not just the guys, but the girls, too!" He raised a hand up at her in the form of a finger gun and pointed it at her, giving her a small wink. "I think I'm just about done with my project. It turned out great, just as I expected! Maybe I went a little bit overboard, but.. who cares, am I right?" Keya cackles, raising up the large paper to look at it, seeming proud of his own work, but he would lower it just to look at Karnis and her work as well, as well as keep his ears perked to hear what she has to say in return.

• Like 1

OOC: Yeah, it has been a pretty fun bonding scene ^^

She nods softly as he mentions the guys and girls from class and enjoying their company and now it seems to include her as well, which makes her happy to know."I will try and see if I can be more social...at least as much as I can handle. It helps a lot to get to know someone better 1-on-1 first for me it seems...I am kind of glad the project made it possible", she says and smiles a bit bigger than before. Just after that she adds her own final touches to her own project. Her own one is mostly a fangirl-ish project with various singers who Karnis really likes and thinks are nice person in real life. She has added a quote and short description under each of them."Looking good Keya. Yeah...why not? It certainly helps to make it stand out more!", she comments lastly.

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Sorry about the long delay, I thought I didn't get a response on this

"Yeah, I'm glad this happened too, honestly!" Keya closes his eyes and smiles warmly, finally sliding to the side of his bed only to stand up and stretch himself. "Yours looks pretty great, too! Nissie, I just want to thank you for coming over. At first, I honestly thought you won't, considering I'm not exactly all that great of a classmate..." He says, only to let out a nervous chuckle afterwards, letting his project lay on the bed now as he stands there idly, waiting to see what Karnis will do next.

Karnis nods softly and has her own small, but warm smile upon her lips as they both admire and compliment each other on the results. While not the best at most academic fields, she does have some sort of talent for the more artistic and expressive things, like this or her or drawing."Thanks! Hopefully the teacher will think so as well, but if one other person likes it, I am sure my odds are better, haha", she says and giggles cutely again. She does raise an eyebrow of Keya chastising himself, wondering about it."Why would you say you are not a great classmate?", she asks, curious to hear what is the deal with that comment.

Keya dismisses her curiosity with a few words, shaking his head. "It's nothing, just me constantly bashing myself because of the past. Don't worry about it, I always do it and I have been trying to stop!" He says, giving Karnis a confident thumbs up and waiting on what she might say in response to him.

OOC: Shall we put the scene to a rest after this post? I don't think we can milk it for much more xD

The gazer girl smiles and nods softly at that."That's good, because I don't really think there is anything you should feel like is making you a bad classmate. It is not your fault that I am not the most brave person after all. I am sure we can both benefit to try and improve ourselves in various ways. No one ever says self development was fast or easy....right?", she says and giggles once more, seeming like she is feeling quite comfortable by now. She gives her project a few looks and add a few last details before she feels fully happy about it."It seems like we have done our task for the day at least", she says with a small hint of pride in her voice.

[Scene with @Kitsuyumia moved from Hallway to here]

13 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well I guess we can just say we became really good friends real quick. And you feel good as well, " she would reply in between her heavy panting and her moans. Feeling his member rubbing against her clit was an irrisistable sensation for her. Her whole body felt warm and fuzzy with arousal as the sparks jumped through her body. She sped up her rocking rubbing herself even faster. "  Maybe if you want we could make this more of a regular thing. " she said as she wouldn't mind a bit of sexual interaction on a regular basis.

The blush is heavy on Keya's cheeks as he is definitely enjoying the situation himself quite a lot. Everything in their crotch regions was now really wet all thanks to both him and Miyue. For now, he seemed to be done with playing around with her breasts, so instead he simply places his hands on her waist and watches her as she kept rubbing herself against him. The thought of being inside her was even better but he didn't want to rush anything, as this is just Miyue experimenting, after all. He chuckles in between his panting as he hears what she has to say. "We really did become good friends, hah! I'm totally fine with doing this regularly. You just find me or call me up on the cell phone once you get one, and I'll let you know if I'm available. Exploring new things with your friends is always fun!" He finishes off his small monologue as he bit down on his lower lip a little, finding her eyes with his own gaze as he waits for her next move.

She felt her chest tighten up and sparks felt like they were flying inside of her however just this stimulus alone was not enough and her arms and legs were getting tired. " How about we switch around and you go on top now. I feel like I need to have you inside of me." She said she was still continueing as she spoke but she was ready to flip if he decided to do so. Her womanhood was extremely wet and she was heavily aroused which would make insertion much easier for the two of them.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing spelling errors

As soon as he heard Miyue spell out those words, a grin formed on Keya's face. "Sounds like a plan~.." He says, holding her by the waist slightly tighter than usual so that with one simple push and a grunt escaping his mouth, he can roll on the bed while holding onto her, now him ending on top of her as he now stands besides the bed, landing in in the missionary position with his cock still not inside her but still being enveloped by her labia, in a way. He smirks at her face as he leans back just a little bit, only to use one of his hands to align his tip inside her love hole that was already oozing with her juices. Of course, the wetness does make it easier for him to insert, which he does, yet he still decides to go slowly, his expression nearly deforming momentarily because of the stimulation and pleasure he's feeling. If she allowed him to go further with the deed, he would slowly start thrusting it inside her. "Tell-... tell me if you.. want me to go slow or not~.." He whispers, panting as he waits for her requests, but definitely having not stopped with the action.

Her breathing was heavy and heated as she was flipped onto her back. She bit her bottom lip gently as he prodded his tip against her and soon he began to push into her. She felt her walls spreading as his member entered into her. She could feel the warmth that radiated from his penis from inside of her womanhood. She allowed him to start thrusting into her. She let out a moan as he pushed his cock into her brushing it against her sensitive walls.

Yeah go slow for right now... this feels amazing! " she said. She was panting between each word.

He himself pants between each word as well, even stuttering a little as he looks down at her and keeping his wings spread behind him. "It d-does feel amazing, doesn't it?" Keya asks as he slows down with his thrusts a little bit more, only so that the situation can be to Miyue's liking and preference. He uses the bed to support himself up as he gently moves his hips. Truth be told, he wasn't fully deep into her just yet, as he decided to go easy on her, given that it's presumably her first time.

"I know I've.. said this already, but you're taking it.. super well for a beginner. Makes me.. question whether if you.. really are a beginner at sex, hah!" He chuckles after having finally managed to say those words, raising one of his hands that was supporting himself up to her cheek, only to give it a gentle caress with the back of his hand's fingers, carefully so that his claws aren't in the way or anything.

• Love 1

well I just do what comes natural I guess. Is it normally hard to do?" she would ask. Her words a bit hard to kske out do to her.panting and struggle to form  them with the pleasure she was feeling. She was letting moans escape from her every few thrusts that keya made into her moist womanhood. Her walls were trying to grip on his member a little bit, thus her insides felt a bit tighter to push through. However thankfully her wetness worked excellently as a lubricant. As Keya carressed her face she lightly leaned into his carress. This made her feel a jump in her chest and she looked up at the keya with a gentle smile.

Keya shook his head as he kept going with the slow and gentle thrusts. "No, it's not that it's hard, it's just that not many people are able to go with the flow, like yourself. You already had a clever position in mind when you wanted to rub yourself against me, and your grip on me was just great as well when you started experimenting." He said all that, feeling like he's speaking way too much during this session, but it doesn't bother him once.

For a moment, he stops with the thrusting, only so that he can lean back with his torso to stand up by the side of the bed properly. The bed was moderately high up from the ground, so it was possible to just stand while inserting, so he gently grabbed onto her thighs and pulled her closer if she allowed, all the while his member still remaining inside her. Now, he remains stood up, nearly straight, as he resumes with the thrusting, only now he ups the pace just a little bit. "Let me know when you're on the edge, Yue. I wanna know when to pull out, if you know what I mean~.. Unless you don't want me to? But usually that's kind of a big deal.." He says so, smirking on his visage as he held her by her thighs while giving it to her.

She was enjoying the sensation that was building up in her as Keya was fucking her. It was a warm wave of electrofying pleasure that radiated out from her womanhood. However her mind was getting a bit fuzzier as she was feeling better and more aroused. When Keya asked her his question she took it to mean pull out as in pulling out and ending their sexual encounter. So she shook her head. " No pulling out is not neccesary, let's just keep going. " she manage to force out. Afterwards she would go back to letting out her moans, of which were a bit louder now that keya had sped up some. Every time Keya pushed his penis inside of her the wet flesh of her womanhood would make a wet squlching and schlicking sound. To her this was the best thing she had ever felt physically even better that when she would masturbate.

" F-faster " she would ask as she felt the pressure of arousal builfing up inside of her.

• Love 1

He kept on pushing his hips forward, hearing out her reply that she was barely able to say out loud. He raises a brow at her response however, letting out another somewhat weak chuckle as he was focusing on something else right now. "Are you sure? I'm not sure how this works with undine, but if I d-don't pull out when I release it, there's a chance I'll fertilize your eggs.." He barely mutters out, looking into her gaze with his own as he keeps the pace up, only to hear her next simple word that comes out of her mouth, which is telling him to go faster. He does do that, upping the pace by a little as he thrusts his hips into her faster, the quiet noise of their crotches slapping together filling the room, along with the wet noises that Miyue's moist pussy gives out. He's obviously still not at his limit and he's ready to do as the undine girl pleases, that being upping or slowing down the pace, pulling out his cock or keeping it in there to keep it nice, wet and warm. With his hands, as he held her by the thighs, he gave them gentle caresses, possibly generating a little bit more pleasure this way.

His breathing was now clearly jagged and he was panting, though not nearly as much as Miyue. He also tried to keep his own voice down and quiet, as he doesn't like to moan out himself.

She just realized what he now meant. She thought about it for a moment as she was still being fucked by keya. Plus she was starting to reach her limit as well. She technically had a few weeks to go before she was in her danger zone. But it probably was best not to risk it. " I guess you should pull out. I mean I would normally be safe right now, but if we get it wrong we could have anywhere from 2 up to twenty children on our hands. " she would say. And she had a feeling Keya wouldn't want that. At least not yet in his life.

Keya listens to her words, as they're pretty important to him. "That does make me wonder how an undine dragon hybrid would look like, but I don't want to place that trouble in your hands.. or mine." He snickers at the whole ordeal, the permanent blush still on his cheeks as he continues to give it to her. "I will pull out when I have to, but first, I want to m-make you feel really good, heh~" He says, upping the pace of his thrusting a little bit more once again, licking his lips as he tries to make her cum before he does, knowing all too well that that's what some girls like, given his experiences with them. He would lean in once again as he let go of her thighs, using his palms again on the bed beside her to support himself up as the previous missionary position as returned. He also took note earlier of the fact that she liked it when he caressed the side of her face, so he does it again as he places his hand gently on her cheek and using his thumb to caress her cheek, though this time he'd do it in a reassuring and motivating fashion, as if he was rooting for her to let all that pent up pleasure out from this moment.

Y-you already are making me feel really good," she would barely say before her moans overtook her voice. Although after she said it she now was thinking it sounded like a really corny reply or something. However it was true. She felt so much arousal ajd pleasure she felt like she was about to burst at any second. She gripped onto Keyas shoulders to hold ojto m him and her grip was tight. She had to try to make sure she didnt accidentally hurt him.

"Glad to.. know! Then I'll keep going, I can last for a long time!" He says, sounding tired with the pants between his breath, though at the same time he seems to have lots of energy with how raised his tone is. He removed his hand from her cheek and now only focused on supporting himself up as he kept giving it to her, only now he thrust harder than before a couple of times, the soft slaps of their skin echoing throughout the room. Each thrust sent a pleasuring vibration throughout Miyue's body.

She was having a hard time trying to hold on. With the shocks of pleasure coursing through her body after having built up over time.  " I-I am gonna... im gonna cum!"  she exclaimed as she knew she was right at her limit. Sure enough the pressyre built up cascaded into a large release that went through her body causing spasms in her body even her vaginal walls dpasmed a little as welll. As her orgasm ran through her she would squirt out just a bit ad her whole body washed over and finished her climax. She was left laying on the bed panting with an after glow from the encounter. A smile came onto her face as well.

That was much better than masturbating." she said as she was recovering from the high of orgasm.

• Love 1