Keya's Dorm Room

Seeing Miyue finally at her limit, Keya sped up more just before she came, only to finally see her have an orgasm. He kept thrusting as she had her orgasm, but a few seconds after that he pulled out of her immediately, only to release his own orgasm right onto her crotch and lower stomach area. It was quite impressively a lot, but not too much and definitely not difficult to clean up. It had a gooey texture, it was white and nearly transparent, as expected. He panted as he stepped aside, turning around and then letting himself fall back onto the bed, keeping his tail softened and his wings properly closed so that they don't get in the way as he laid down. He looked at his side at Miyue with a smile, panting with rosy blushing cheeks. "Right? It's always better than masturbating." He said so as he even turned a little on his side while laying there, his member slowly softening and flopping over with his movements, not expecting her to ask for more. He kept his hands behind the back of his head, almost as if he is putting on a "job well done" type of attitude.

"So, you said you want to do this often?" He asked her as his tone got a little teasing, smirking as he awaits her answer.

I mean I wouldn't mind it so much if your up to it as well." she said she looked around for some tissues. She eventually found a box and would use some of them to ckean uo the semen that was ejaculated onto her body. Afterwards she lay back down next to keya.  " So um, since I cant see to find my dorm and such. Would it be alright if I stayed here at least for the night? " she would ask keya.

Keya watches her look for tissues. At a place like Keya's room, it's not difficult to find a box of tissues. Once she laid back down, he simply kept looking at her, now seeming much more casual and neutral despite having sex with her. It's as if all of it was a normal thing to him. "Sure, you can stay here as much as you want. You can hydrate or clean yourself in my bathtub, since I know you need water. Just let me know what you would like and I'll see if it's within my power." He seems proud as he said that, going back to his usual less lewd self. He would sit up on the bed and grab some paper towels as well, to clean off his own crotch area. He then reached after his boxers and pants, pulling it up on himself to cover himself unless stopped or talked to by Miyue.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, sounds good with me. I glad I was able to make such a nice friend on my first day, " she said as she sat up and moved to get out of the bed. As she stood she would stretch as if she was feeling stiff or something. " I think I will  use your shower to rehydrate real quick. And then I might turn in for the night. I assume it would be alright if I share your bed with you for the night. "  she ssid looking towards Keya. 

"Hey, same! It's not every day I meet somebody who I click with in a near instant." Keya chuckles after he said those words, watching her as she stretches herself, not hiding it anymore that it's just plainly nice to watch her move around, seeing how she wears no clothes. When she mentions the part about sleeping together with him, he nods at her words. "That would be alright, yeah! I mean, we already had sex, so sleeping together is a couple steps before that, meaning it shouldn't be a problem." He says with a cheeky tone, smirking at her as she watches go anywhere.

Well yeah we kinda skipped a fee steps. Anyways I will be back. " she said. She would ealk towards the bathroom and enter it. Her dark metallicy colored purple skin had some jiggling as she walked mainly with her ass and breasts that was. She turned the shower and would immediatly enter as the cold wasn't as shocking to her as it was to others. So she was perfectly fine. Plus it was still on the cooler side even after it got to temp as she was using it more for hydration than actually washing herself. As she stood in the shower she would spread her fins out a bit toe wet them as well.

Seeing as it was getting late, while Miyue takes a quick refreshing shower in the apartment, Keya takes the time to clean up in his room quickly, tossing away things that shouldn't be there and changing the sheets of the bed and such, placing the old one aside on the ground so that they're not in the way and the slight smell of it from the previous session wouldn't remain there either. He also opened the window a little bit, since it was slightly hot in the room, so fresh air could get inside. He didn't remain dressed the same way either, because he took off his clothes and decided to just stay in his boxers, as the weather was perfect for that. He sat down on what will be his side of the bed as he closes his wings and keeps his large tail close to himself, waiting for Miyue to come back from the shower.

She spent a few minutes in the shower before she tuened it off. She would grab one of the towels and pat herself down, removing any excess water so as not to soak her hosts bed. Even after drying off her skin felt softer to the touch having residual moisture from the water. This wae fine for her anyways. She hung the towel to dry and she would make her way back to the bed. She smiled when she saw Keya had left room for her. She would get into the bed almost snuggled up against him in fact her breasts lightly brush on his arm. " well I guess I will see you.in the morning, " she said just before yawning.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing spelling errors

Keya doesn't mind how close she gets on the bed and just smiles at her anyway, laying on his back now as he then reached up only to put a thin blanket over himself and her, but she can remove it from herself at any time. He yawned as well, showing his very sharp teeth. "Yeah, good night." He says, sounding weaker now but he finally falls asleep soon afterwards.