Lynette Syrabane's Room | Dorm #125

His descriptive exclamation made her feel kind of dirty, her cheeks flaring in even stronger purple-ish brilliance from his words, but at this point she was already way too heated for that to make much of a difference, and the smothered moans that escaped her mouth every couple moments, combined with the gentle grunts that she made whenever his cock thrust against her throat, made his call difficult to refute. She did just like he asked, her fingers rapidly diving and rubbing inside of her while she pleasured him with her mouth.

As the pace became quicker, she moved her hand back to his hip, helping herself balance as she passionately swallowed increasingly more of his length. The movements of her digits were bringing her very close to a climax, making her bounce slightly on her knees every few seconds from the sensation they were causing, and making the rhythm of the blowjob to become slightly more frantic than she originally intended, as it mixed with the excitement that her body was beginning to tremble with. "MMmm- MmGh- M-khm~" Her moans were starting to become louder and rather irregular, as in the heat of the moment she pushed a bit too far, choking on the length entering her throat. She made sure not to let that stop her though, even so close to her own high not wanting to neglect Lin's pleasure.

• Love 1

He had forgotten her shyness and was somewhat embarrassed by his words to her even though he was happy to see her come out of her shell a little more and thoroughly enjoy this experience. Fortunately she merely blushed harder and continued. Lin felt a slight surge of satisfaction at her listening to him, he was halfway tempted to use his power to bind her in vines and tease her for a while or perhaps alter the vines making them smooth and hard... that could be fun. But Lin is a firm beiliever that freely given consent is the corner stone of safe and enjoyable bdsm. They didn't even have a safe word yet, beside it was hard for him to focus with how passionately Lyn was sucking his cock. Heck if she didn't have a gag reflex he could have mistaken her for a nymph now. Lin further solidfied his opinion on shy girls in his mind as his grip tightened on her head. He spoke his voice urgent, filled with need. "I'm close too..." Lin's breaths were quick and shallow his chest heaving in anticipation of the oncoming orgasm.

• Love 1

Being so close to the climax, she fingered herself ferociously, barely keeping up that tempo in her efforts to satisfy Lin. She only subconsciously caught what he said to her, getting a better idea about what he expressed from the tightened grasp on her head and the rising tension of his body.

She slowed down significantly as the feeling finally hit her, for a moment nearly forgetting about the cock between her lips, as her body shook in delight, waves of pleasure rushing through her heated form. “MmMMgh~!" Her mouth parted slightly, in a feeble attempt of breathing out, only managing to let out a series of stifled, luscious moans. She felt a lewd warmth soak her fingers, dripping down onto the shower floor, where it mixed with the flowing water. Her chest rose and fell heavily, her breath needing a few moments to calm down and stabilize before her lips could once again tighten around his member, ready to continue pleasuring it.

With increased confidence, she resumed the motions, hoping that the sudden change in tempo didn’t take away from her partner’s enjoyment. She sucked him off with newfound intensity, with deep, long movements trying to make these last moments especially pleasant for the changeling, while her hand returned to his balls, fondling and caressing them before they would unload.

• Love 1

As Lynette slowed down the almost overwhelming ecstasy abated somewhat and Lin looked down watching her. He let out a small noise of satisfaction as she came, the fact that she enjoyed her self so much was a source of pride to Linden. He couldn't help but smile elatedly as she moaned and panted on his dick getting ready to resume. 

"I'm so happy to see that someone enjoyed themselves." Linden gently carressed the back of her head. As he did she shifted and began again. Focusing now solely on him she started doing longer strokes and sucking harder not to mention she was fondling his balls too. "Ahn~ Lyn I- I'm going to cum." Linden grabbed her head with his other hand as well and couldn't help but meet the bobbing of her head with some gentle thrusts. Linden could feel his dick throbbing and twitching inside her mouth as her tongue comtinued to tease it. As he felt his orgasm build his fingers scrunched up digging into Lynette's scalp and his hips buckforward by instinct and he began to cum. "Mmf Lyn~ Yes! Ooohhhh"

• Love 1

Lyn flinched slightly under his hand, the gentle caress - and his remark - bringing somewhat conflicting feelings within her. It felt rather patronizing, but, being for pretty much first time in such a situation, she had no idea how to react, except to continue her motions and finish what she started. The satisfied sounds coming from above her, assured her that she was on the right track, and the, now a bit more controlling, pressure on the back of her head making sure that she kept the pace.

Feeling him throb and tense up under the caress of her tongue, she pulled away just a second too late, as his firm hands tightened around her head, holding her in place for what was to come. "MmMGHH-!" she gagged, teardrops gathering in the corners of her widened eyes as he made a final thrust, deep into her mouth, in the final moments of the act seizing control and forcing himself further into her. She felt herself slide back on the wet floor, in her first instinct propelling herself backwards, her fingers digging into the back of his hip, conflicted as whether to push away or pull herself closer and in the end doing neither. Her pulse raced with adrenaline. Streams of thick, warm fluid shot down her throat, causing her to cough and choke on the sticky substance. She once again pushed back, eager to free her throat and hoping that now, after her reached his climax, his grasp on her would ease.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Linden reached his climax reveling in it. But his bliss was marred by her gagging and then after he finished, her pulling back. Lin realized belatedly with mild horror at what he'd done he quickly let go of her head. Lin brought one hand to his throat his face concerned and ashamed. "Oh I'm so sorry Lynette. It was just so good and I let my instincts take over. Sorry, sorry." He awaited her reply nervously as she finished coughing worried that he had messed things up by accindentally going to far with a brand new lover whose limits he did not know.

• Love 1

Finally free, Lyn stumbled to the side, supporting herself with one of her arms, and raising the other to her neck, as she coughed and panted, unable to quite get the feeling out of her throat yet. Feeling her breath slowly stabilize after a few moments have passed, she looked up at Lin, almost laughing out loud at the sight of his deeply concerned expression. He looked so strangely adorable like that. She pushed herself upwards, taking care not to slip on the wet tiles, and smiled towards him, raising her hand in a gesture that meant both "I'm fine", and "Stop it".

"Ekh- Don't worry, you just- Ykhm~! -caught me unaware," she assured, uttering the words slowly through the coughs, then took a second to clear her throat before speaking up again. "Sorry if I, uhm- broke the mood there. I imagine you've... been with girls who can handle that better than I did," she then followed-up slightly apologetically, now that the adrenaline had gone, herself starting to feel a bit ashamed that she didn't manage to meet his - and her own - expectations, and please him as well as she intended.

• Love 1

Linden let out a relieved sigh as she spoke and looked at him, amused almost he wasn't quite sure what to make of her expression. She then apologized to him. Linden was confused as to why this girl seemed so keen in putting herself down. While her statement was correct, he had never met a nymph with a gag reflex, he disagreed whole heartedly with the sentiment behind it. He swept Lynette in his arms holding her close and reassuring her "Your every lover is like... an instrument, waiting to be learned, loved, and finely played, to have at last their own true music made~ Sure we might not exactly perfectly know one another yet but I'm certain with practice fingering, blowing, and knowing how tight to have the strings, if any, will come in time."

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Lyn didn’t protest to the embrace of his arms, taking joy in his closeness. It was really quite charming how affectionate and attentive he was towards her. Was it a Summer thing, she wondered? Or just the way he was?

She blushed a little more, hearing his assurances. That was a… well-versed allegory to say the least. But while Lyn didn’t disagree with its premise, the implication that it brought rose some doubts in her mind. She’d be lying if she claimed his fondness of her didn’t flatter her, but… She breathed out into his shoulder quietly, and gently split from him without a second word, closing her eyes and turning towards the pouring water. It rained down her cheeks and hair, enveloping her as she reflected on what Lin said.

It took a few silent moments for her to gather her thoughts. Another few moments before she voiced them. “Listen, Lin…” she started, her tone already giving away that this wouldn’t be an easy conversation. She turned towards him. “I don’t think there will be any more… learning between us. Don’t get me wrong, it was a fun and lovely night, but…” she sighed. It was already harder than she expected. “It was a one-time thing, alright? I am not some… instrument. And I’ve already let you in too close.” Her voice reverberated quietly through the cabin for a couple moments more after she finished speaking. Her eyes focused on his for a few longer seconds, determination covering a faint glister of regret in them. Then, she turned away, heading out of the shower.

• Love 1

He smiled as he noticed her blush a bit more as she pulled away gently and Lin let her go wash up under the shower. She began to speak and after her first words his heart sank her tone implied she was delivering bad news. She turned towards him her face impassive he shivered slightly as he saw her once again hide behind the icy front she kept up. She continued speaking and emotions welled up within him. He was heartbroken that she wanted to end things. He was sad for the way she felt about letting him in too close, no one should have ro feel like that. He was angry at himself for getting his hopes up, angry at her for not taking more time to consider it. He felt a seething hatred for the forces of winter that had made Lyn like this in the first place. These passions overwhelmed him and he just stared in shock as she began to leave. He raised a hand to her as she turned but then limply let it drop. He stepped under tge shower and washed himself vigorously to try and keep his mind occupied. He had been planning on talking to her thoughout the day as they had the same classes by some machinations or twist of fate. Having lunch with her... he hit his forehead against the wall with a thunk leaving it there. How could I be so stupid!? Why do I have to be so emotional oh my god! Stupid Summer. Now I making a fucking scene in her shower. Just calm the fuck down Lin you've had plenty of one night stands right? Why is this any different.... 

• Love 1

Speak about breaking the mood, Lyn. Ugh. Ugh. You could have at least waited a bit, not drop it all on him right after… She inhaled, then exhaled deeply. No, it was for the best, she assured herself. It would have been only more difficult to stop the longer it lasted. She even almost succeeded at convincing herself of that. With heavy steps, she moved towards the sink, splashing the cold water across her face. She just took a shower, but for some reason she still felt unclean. Her reflection glowered at her in the mirror as she moved away from the basin, its strands of damp hair, combined with its pale blue complexion making it look like some drowned demon. Even the flowers at the side of her head looked miserable, mangled by the lashes of water. Resisting the urge to punch the demon in the face, she reached out for the towels, drying herself up and tying the other one around her hair.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, she winced at the thumping sound coming from behind her. Why did he have to make this so hard? He wasn’t supposed to be so emotional about it… hell, she wasn’t supposed to feel so emotional about it either. They met only yesterday, for Mab's sake! What did he expect? That she'd let him sleep in her bed anytime he wanted just because he conjured up some flowers and told her pretty nothings?

Great, he already got into your head, she berated herself, glancing at the two pieces of browned bread extending from the nearby toaster. Shaking her head lightly, she moved past it. She could eat later, class would be starting soon. And she still needed to clean up this mess too - nobody could be allowed to see that. It was a pretty dream, but it needed to end. And you're not going to risk everything just because some summerling smiled at you nicely. She pulled some fresh clothes from a nearby chest. You're a Knight of the Winter Court dammit, act like it.

• Love 1

Linden calmed himself down and finished washing himself off. Alright just go out there and try to play it cool. He stepped out of the shower and toweled himself dry. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left the kitchen. Trying to keep his face a nonchalant mask he retrieved his clothes. Linden's posture stiffened when he saw her and he was forced to contain dozens of questions. He stayed quiet and noticed the flowers in her hair looked rough he hesitated then once again filled them with life.

He returned to the bathroom to put his clothes on. Linden sighed and once again steeled his resolve and headed out into the kitchen to grab one of the pieces of toast. As he munched on the toast he weighed the choice of heading to class or just going to his room and curling up in his bed. No I came here to learn I can't let this stop me.... why can't I just have one class she's not in?

He brought his hand to his neck and then realized Sarissa wasn't there. Well, at least someone will be happy. He couldn't believe he had just thought so bitterly about his loyal familiar. He rested his hand on his forehead.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

She inhaled quietly, hearing him enter the room, and froze for a split second, unsure if she should maybe say something... And exhaled without a word, deciding to dress herself back up first. If they needed to have an argument, she wouldn't be having it naked. She tied her bra, buttoned up a white shirt - one that matched the Academy's dress code, pulled up an undamaged pair of panties and the same pair of pants as yesterday...

He was gone when she finished, probably dressing up as well, as she gathered from the lack of his clothes where she left them. She glanced at the clock, which signaled that she would most definitely be late if she didn't get a move on right now. Not a great showing for the second day of lessons. But then coming out like that she'd raise even more questions than by not coming at all. Maybe she could just skip it and get a note that she was still recovering from the duel or something similar... It wouldn't be exactly untrue.

By the time he came back she had finished tidying up the disorder of the last night's. She sat down on the bed, watching him grab up the food from the toaster, unsure what exactly to do. It felt like she needed to say something - silence certainly wasn't helping things. But what could she say? "I understand how you feel?" She didn't. She barely understood her own feelings right now. "I'm sorry?" She wasn't. She didn't owe him anything. "It could never have worked out?" Yeah, just kick him while he's down, right? Lyn breathed out, letting the silence continue.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Linden finished the toast chomping on it angrily. ugh I hadn't even buttered it. Linden sighed in resignation and emerged from the kitchen to see Lynette sitting on her bed now fully dressed and watching him. He lamented the loss of the opportunity to undress her again slowly undoing the buttons as they- he halted the train of thought with mental effort and cleared his throat to speak the other much less enjoyable thoughts on his mind.  "I wish we could have at least discussed... our relationship going forward, but it seems you've made up your mind. Sorry for making things complicated for you.... Bye." Linden opened the door to the room and resisted the urge to turn around as he left and shut the door, making the very brief walk of shame to his room across the hall and fumbled with the key as his vision grew blurry with suppressed tears. It would do him some good to be able to vent a little in privacy. 

• Love 1