Burma’s Affair With A Mysterious Saiyan(AirAllie14 and Gwen10Tennyson)

This is a roleplay between @AirAllie14and @Gwen10Tennyson. The premise is simple. Bulma meets a new mysterious Saiyan and soon learns he is much better than that puny Prince Vegeta.

—————————————————————

It had been a couple of days since Vegeta and Bulma have started dating, if you could call it that. Both destained each other but at the same time, they could feel a deep passionate love for each other, something that they expressed in the bedroom on their first night together. 

Vegeta would never admit these feeling but a part of him did like Bulma. Mostly however, he used her for sex and to build him what he needed. He loved her body especially, more than anything. Any man would kill to have a woman like her, a fact that just added to his massive pride. He enjoyed watching people stare at them together, wishing that they could be in his position. He especially liked to rub it in Yamcha’s face. He was Vegeta, the Prince of All Saiyans, he was the strongest in all the universe, Bulma was his woman and no one else could have her.

Bulma on the other hand, she loved being around Vegeta, sure his pride got in the way most of the time but she knew that deep down inside he had a soft spot for her. Honestly, she liked having him around, a big strong Saiyan man, it made her drool, especially when she saw his full bare muscular body. Most people were in shock and wondered by him but, she had her reasons. All she had to do was look past his pride and just look at everything else. He was the perfect husband, the one she remembered searching for all those years ago back when she first met Goku. She thought it would have been Yamaha but, he didn’t compare one but to Vegeta.

One day, Bulma was in her lab hard at work. Vegeta had asked her to make him a gravity ship where he could train. She sighed as this was the fifth one that she was building for him, Vegeta having blown up the last four. He wanted her to increase the gravity and make it sturdier with robots for him to blast. All of this was so much work but she didn’t mind, she was a scientist after all, this was a job. After a long couple of days, she finally managed to build what he needed. She smiled at her work, wiping the seat for her forehead. Now was the moment of truth. Would it work?

Bulma stepped away from the machine at a safe distance. She held up a remote to it and pushed the button but, nothing happened. This was strange, this had never happened before. Suddenly, the pod that she had built exploded, parts flying everywhere as she ducked for cover. After it was over, she peered out of where she was hiding to see the damage, her eyes widened at what she saw. There was a dark swirling vortex right where the pod was. She raised an eyebrow and started to inch closer and closer to it, wondering just what it was.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

It was the Year 747 and an all out war had broken out with the Tyrant known as Frieza as well as the Saiyans lead by their new King Rashuba they had gotten the upper hand on Frieza and killed Zarbon and Dodoria before they could even do anything while most of the Saiyans was holding off Frieza's henchmen as the strongest of the Saiyans where fighting Frieza together who had gotten heavily damaged by the Oozaru's on a nearby planet, "It is over Frieza you have lost, give up and we will kill you quickly!" Rashuba knew his words were empty threats as they were already knowing that right now it was more an equal fight than anything else.

Bardock, Tora, Shugesh, Fasha, Borgas, Former King Vegeta, Nappa, as well as King Rashuba was the entire group that had surrounded Frieza right now yet Rashuba had a bad feeling about this that if they didn't quickly destroy Frieza they would be defeated by him without a second bat and as such he knew that as soon as Frieza would begin to speak they needed to attack since that would mean he would have left his guard wide open giving them the opportunity they needed, "You filthy monkeys how dare yo-" "Attack!" and as such the true fight commenced.

The fight was intense as all of them were having a tough time against Frieza right now though one thing they knew was due to the old Saiyan Library was that The Cold Family had some hidden powers some sort of transformations lurking beneath their skin and as long as they kept him from ever transforming then he knew they would keep having a chance and so did his team that had gotten the news as well from him during their planning, though when they were finally winning Frieza began beating on them like ragdolls which only meant that he had to do something to protect his people and as such went in full on to fight Frieza alone as the others recovered.

Just as he was about to be fully beaten as he knew that if his people could just kill Frieza afterward then it would all have been worth it and just as he was about to get shot by one of Frieza's death beams he was suddenly transported through some king of portal, he didn't know what was going on other than that he was exhausted beaten and in need of help though all he could do was drift in the portal as he feel unconscious not knowing when and where he would wake up.

. . .

He suddenly found himself standing in a room he did not know nor had ever seen anything like it and as he tried to move his body gave under as he could barely stand let alone breath he was spewing out blood left and right now knowing what was going on, and just as he tried to remember what he had been doing prior to this nothing came to mind other than explosions and people fighting yet he could not put his mind to what he had been doing, after some time he saw a blue-haired-chick move closer to him as he saw that he was still inside that weird portal only to stumble outside of it and right in front of her as all he could say before falling unconscious once more was.

"Help~"

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson

“OH MY GOD!!” Bulma gasped as the man emerged through the portal and fell to the floor, hurt and with lots of blood all over him. She quickly rushed over to him and noticed a tail, her eyes widening in shock, “N-no way... a-are you a Saiyan?!” She then quickly ran out of the room to go get Vegeta, only he would know what to do. 

Soon she returned with the prince and even he was shocked as he heard the story and looked at the man. He had never seen him before on Planet Vegeta. Just who was this man? He didn’t know if he could trust this mysterious Saiyan but Bulma seemed concerned, so he simply rolled his eyes and picked him up helping her carry him to a room. 

Vegeta laid the man down on a bed and left the room leaving him to Bulma. As he left, she soon began to treat his wounds and wrap bandages around them. She had often tended to the Saiyan Prince’s wounds whenever he got injured so this was easy work for her. After a couple of hours, she soon finished treating him pulled and let out a sigh of relief, “alright, all done... whoever you are... your going to be alright... I hope... why were you so banged up...?”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Rashuba was laying on something soft he didn't know what it was as well as he felt pain all over his body though it wasn't as bad as prior, yet all he could see was him in bandages while looking out into the weird room he was in, he didn't remember why or even how he got there but one thing was certain he definitely had to thank whoever trusted him enough and even took care of his serious wounds just like that.

He sat up as he couldn't remember anything still though nonetheless he saw the blue-haired-chick sit right next to him as he saw that she was tired beside him though he still sat looked at her as he nodded towards the woman as he spoke "Thank you woman for treating my wounds, I am indebted to you~" Rashuba smiled towards her as he tried to move his body some more only for the wounds to open up again as he grunted, the pain gushing all over was nearly too much to handle all he could feel was cold, pain, as well as exhausted.

Rashuba had realized that the woman must have taken off all of his clothing in order to bandage up all of his body normally anyone would be embarrassed but seeing as he was a Saiyan it was only a natural behavior not to blush or get flustered from such things, however, his body had indeed reacted towards it all and as such he just ignored the morning boner he had as he kept talking and looking around

All Rashuba could do was lay there hoping the woman had some answers for him in which he had none for her, even he wished he knew what to tell her or even do, heck Rashuba didn't even know that the Saiyans was extinct or nearly in this universe all he could remember was that he was a Saiyan as well as his name but that was all he could remember everything else was a blur to him like a distant memory "Where am I woman??"

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson
  • Love 1

Bulma gave the man a small smile as she saw him wake up. She had to admit that she was really concerned that he would not have woken up. His injuries were incredibly server, but she smiled seeing that she had done a good job patching him up, that was a good thing for a own pride. 

She nodded at him as he thanked her and tried not to stare or pay attention to the bulge that was clearly visible under the bedsheets. While patching him up, she did have to undress him. She had taken his clothes and but then in the wash, seeing how battle damaged they were, she figured that she could make him some new clothes like them if he wanted. During that time, when she tended to him, she did get to see his cock. It was an amazing sight. It wasn’t even hard like it is now and it was already pretty big. She bit her bottom lip as she only imagined how big and erect it was under the sheets. She had to admit that it was way bigger than Vegeta’s, something she didn’t even think was possible. 

She looked at him as he sat up. She knew that he would be extremely confused and lost at where he was and have lots of questions. She would do her best to answer then but, she also had her own questions she wanted to ask. 

“Well first things first, I have a name and it’s Bulma,” Bulma groaned whenever he called her woman, it was like she was having a conversation with Vegeta, he never called her by her name. “Also, as for where, you’re on a planet called Earth.” She knew that he was a Saiyan so she knew that he was familiar with space and different planets. “Right now we’re in the heart of West City, right here at Capsule Corp Headquarters, also known as my home. Are there anymore questions you wanna know? I have my own questions I would like to ask you as well, such as, how did another Saiyan survive and end up here?”

• Love 2

Rashuba saw that this woman was trying not to look at him at a certain place though he didn't know why she was making such a fuss about it though he also could see she was not the same as him due to him being a Saiyan and all, yet Rashuba couldn't see his clothes anywhere as he had to assume that they would have been destroyed due to the damage he had taken before collapsing. Rashuba did see some strange reaction from the woman looking at his cock under the sheets and as such all he could do was smirk seeing as most women would have wanted his cock or so he thought as his mind was still clouded from what had happened before all of this.

Rashuba looked focused on the woman as he learned more about everything as he would never have guessed he would be so far away from his Planet let alone on a Planet as weak as Earth he was sure that if he stayed he would end up dead due to something or someone finding him and ending him off, however, not even Rashuba knew that the Saiyans had been defeated by Frieza in this world let alone that Former Prince Vegeta was still alive.

"My apologies Bulma I didn't mean to offend you by calling you woman since I didn't know your name it was our Saiyan way to be polite" he chuckled a bit as he said it realizing quickly that it wasn't that good and would have to change it when he would get back, "Ooh also what do you mean how did another Saiyan survive?? My people are alive and thriving or so I would assume as said before my mind is a bit clouded..." he sat up towards Bulma obviously not caring that he had taken the blanket off and had exposed his fully erect cock to the woman.

• Love 1

Bulma’s eyes only winded as Rushuba sat up and moved the blanket off of himself exposing himself to her. She could now see his fully erect cock in all of it’s glory. It was definitely much bigger than Vegeta’s cock by a long shot. She could barely compose herself and even forgot about the clothes that she had brought for him to wear. 

She quickly looked down as she could feel her cheeks were bright red with blush. Still she looked back up trying to focus on his face. She could see his confusion and wanted to help in anyway she could. She thought introductions were a good start. “Well you know my name stranger, how about telling me yours...?” She asked him wanting to know his name before explaining more to him. 

She would then begin saying, “well, you see, from what I could gather, Planet Vegeta was destroyed a long time ago. Apparently, a guy named Frieza gathered all the saiyans on Planet Vegeta with the soul purpose of wiping them out, and he did exactly that and blew up the planet killing everyone. Don’t worry though because Frieza is dead now, we thought that Goku had killed him but he survived and then this other Saiyan from the future showed up and killed him instead. Bulma choose not to mention Napa or Raditz instead saying, “the only ones that survived and are alive today is Goku, who has a half human half saiyan hybrid son and the,” Bulma cleared her throat as she put on her best Vegeta voice as she mocked him, “The prince of all Saiyans Vegeta the IV.” She giggled a little to herself proud of her impersonation. “He’s a huge pain in the ass, but he’s my boyfriend too...” She looked up at him to see how he was taking all of the news he had just heard.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Rashuba was unaware of what he was doing to the woman in front of him with his large member in full display though he did look slightly more confused when she was touching her cheeks not realizing he was making her blush from it all, though shortly afterward he was more focused "My apologies I didn't mean to offend you, my name is King Rashuba, or at least that is what I think it is"

He obviously couldn't remember much about what had happened prior to falling unconscious in front of this woman and as such he would need time to recuperate seeing as he didn't even know how to get back to where he came from, he listened in as he heard what Bulma was telling him about his home world as well as his people which was a devastating shock to him and as much as he wanted to disagree with her his head was hurting more with shouting from his people in his mind haunting him "No... No it can't truly be??.... What has happened how long have I been gone for??" as he sat there he was still confused as well as his member obviously getting limp by the second.

As he was finally about to accept it all he was surely confused as some parts of his memory was still intact and as he heard the name of Vegeta the IV he knew something was off seeing as he remember that his father dethroned the former King aka King Vegeta which would mean that Vegeta the IV would never have become truly the Prince, he didn't know how to take all of this anymore and all he could do was ask her, "Listen Mrs Bulma is it alright if I stay to try and recuperate my mind, it is obviously not feeling well..."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bulma looked at him watching as he came to terms with what had happened to his home planet, she knew that it would be hard to understand for him seeing that it appeared to her that he had come from the past. Was he a time traveler like Trunks she through but shook her head, that couldn’t be possible. She wanted to find out more information but but knew she should give him time first. 

She nodded at him as he asked her for time to rest. “Y-yeah of course Rashuba. I left you some clothes, they should be your size. I’ll bring you some food also. I also wanted to ask you more questions to help understand what happened to you as well... oh and if you need anything um... j-just call me, I’ll be sure to help.” 

Bulma then stood up from her seat, her eyes still wondered and trailed down to the massive bulge of Rashuba’s huge member and she still appeared nervous because of it. She bit her lower lip once again as she thought about it before finally opening the door to leave him to himself. “Oh um... tell me if you want to talk to Vegeta. He might be able to help you too and he, maybe you could possibly meet Goku if you wanted too,” she smiled and left.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Rashuba was still sitting there not knowing what to fully do as he stood up admiring the helpful thoughts that was going through this Earthling even though Rashuba still didn't truly believe everyone was gone he sure as hell had to figure it out before it would bug him out too much and as such he moved in to hug Bulma to show his appreciation not realizing his naked body was all around Bulma right now.

"I truly appreciate all the help you are willing to give to a stranger like me Mrs. Bulma I do hope to repay you someday~" and with that he took the clothes laying there which was definitely feeling weird to him seeing as all he had ever worn was some weird kind of old battle armor even older than Frieza Force, yet he didn't mind the clothes seeing as it was picked for him by the generous scientist.

He didn't realize how the woman was eyeing him up almost like she didn't care if she was cheating on someone like Vegeta if it meant them being like this stranger to Rashuba, however, what he did notice was the further hospitality the woman showed him and as such he nodded at her words as he decided to wait a bit before walking around Capsule Corporation to give Bulma some space as well as time for him to clear his own mind. It didn't take long for him to find himself in the green garden that they had there as it somehow felt peaceful to him, however, it was all interrupted when he could hear Vegeta grunting like he was fighting something "That sounds like Vegeta alright but how... He should be a Galactic Criminal but instead is a hero here??... Wait what did I just say?? Seems like I am recalling certain things clearly"

Bulma nodded and gave him a warm smile as she left his room and went off to do other things, she need to go attend to other matters at the moment, yet she couldn’t get the image of Rushuba’s cock out of her mind. The sheer thought of it made her knees feel weak and made her feel a wetness between her legs. She bit her lower lip and couldn’t hold the feeling in any longer, she need to go... relieve herself.

Vegeta stormed around angrily around Capsule Corp. Bulma was supposed to make him a gravity chamber but instead it blew up and now there was a new Saiyan?! He groaned and preferred not to think about it, right now all he was concerned about was training and how he was going to train without his gravity chamber. He thought about calling that fool Kakarot to come train with him but quickly dismissed the thought, he didn’t need that fool, he could get strong all on his own and surpass that idiot, becoming the strongest! 

He then remembered that Bulma had made a series of battle drones for him to train with and so she whipped them out and began to dodge and made short work of them in no time at all. He groaned a bit, it was too easy, he needed a challenge. It was at that moment that he noticed the new saiyan and flew down to him. He eyed him up and raised an eyebrow. He certainly looked strong, a smirk formed on his face, maybe he could actually prove as a pretty good punching bag for the prince. Before that however, he needed some answers. “So, your this new Saiyan that the woman was talking so much about. You have some explaining to do, like where the hell you came from! Everyone was wiped out following the extinction of our race, yet here you stand.”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rashuba was standing there as he could still hear Vegeta grunting as he was still unsure about what was going on though as he was thinking all of this he did see pictures of Bulma's family and friends as he could easily see that the spiky haired guy with orange clothing was definitely a Saiyan just like Vegeta who resembled his father, as he looked the photos over he could see that Earth had quite the delicate females from what he could gather but he knew he couldn't think of them in such a way not after being rescued by one of them.

Rashuba stood there as he could feel that someone close was flying towards him as he turned around seeing the smaller Saiyan to Prince Vegeta as he could feel flashbacks get back into his head about all the villainous things Vegeta had done and why he had become a Galactic Criminal though it took him a few seconds to regain composure as he heard what Vegeta said to him, "I don't like your tone Vegeta, however, what I can tell you is that I am as confused about this as you are, from my knowledge you are a Galactic Criminal yet here Bulma is calling you a hero?? As for where the hell I came from is complicated... You see the last thing I remember was the Saiyan Race fighting Friza and then nothing" he knew that Vegeta wouldn't take his words lightly yet he didn't seem to be bothered by Vegeta seeing as he knew that the prince was more talk than actions if his memory served him right.

He quickly moved past the Saiyan as he began walking away not caring if the so-called prince followed him, after all, he had to learn more about this Planet and its people to see what he could do about his memories seeing as some of them are already returning, he is beginning to suspect he is not from this world at all and thus need to pass the time until he can get back if that is truly what is going on as well as have some more quality time with Bulma

Vegeta growled and scoffed at the man. He was the prince of all Saiyans, a Saiyan Elite, the highest level of warrior of the entire Saiyan race and here this lowly Saiyan how just appeared out of nowhere was just talking to him like this. She looked up at the man, refusing the urge to blast a hole right through him. Bulma has told him to play nice. Though he wasn’t afraid of her, one thing he didn’t need was her scolding, it was annoying. “Hmphf, I don’t care what kinds of delusions you have in that head of yours, but around here, I am the Prince Of All Saiyans and the strongest there is, and don’t forget that,” he said to Rushuba before flying away to go continue his training. 

Meanwhile, Bulma had been in the kitchen working up a meal for Rashuba. She figured that he’d be hungry, not knowing when he had eaten last, though one thing was bothering her, the one thing that continuously kept popping up in her head, his massive cock. Just the thought of it made the teal headed woman’s knees weak and made her bite her lip. She wanted to see it again, it’s length, it’s girth, she wanted to touch it, stroke it, suck on it, she even wanted it, inside of her. She soon snapped out of her thought however as a certain prince entered into them. She sighed hoping that the two were or would get along. 

She finished up her cooking and began to carry the large platter to Rashuba’s room, she knew just how much a Saiyan could eat. While on the way there however, she saw Rashuba walking the halls and smiled. “Hey Rashuba!” She called out. “I made some delicious Earth food for you. I made sure to make a lot too, I know you Saiyans and your appetites,” she giggled a little and went back to his room with him. 

“Alright, feast your eyes,” she smiled and presented the meal to him, “hope you like it.” 

• Love 1