Gwens New Family (Gwen10Tennyson and Payne1074)

Hellen and her family had frequented the orphanage for a few years now. She had felt that her family could use a little more life and wanted to make a new edition to it, the problem was finding a girl that the whole family could agree on. After so many interviews and so many arguments on the way home with her two daughters Hellen had decided to just give up her search. But something had peaked her interest recently, word of a young girl who had recently lost her family had reached Hellen and her family. To them this girl sounded perfect, her daughters Marry and Eva had been growing anxious. The only thing left was to go and meet their new "sister"

The appointment was made for this afternoon and The Family could not wait. They arrived early, as usual, and took a look around, trying to spot any other girls that caught their eye. Hellen wore a plain white T-shirt and jeans that hugged her curves so tightly you would think its painted on her. Marry was in a long sleeve blue shirt, that seemed to be a size too big and yet it could hardly contain her large breasts, with her long brown hair swaying behind her head. Eva was always the one to wear the skimpiest of clothing, her pink tank top and jean booty shorts made sure that everyone in the building took a double take on her. In a couple of years this outfit would not contain her body, but as she was still developing she would wear it proudly, loving the extra attention. 

Gwen had lost her parents in an accident normally people would assume that a kid as young as Gwen would be horrified or scared for life but Gwen was different she didn't show any emotions towards her parents death leaving the indication that they had not been good to her in their life, so when Gwen was finally appointed an Orphanage she would stay at she was actually more happy to be there though obviously still a brat and cocky towards people of her age and older she did show little respect to teenagers and only towards adults.

After some weeks of being there as she had somewhat become friends with the other children there she heard more and more about a certain family who always visited a bunch of Orphanage to find the perfect sister or so they called it, Gwen obviously thought it was a waste of time for the family to do so much and not just take one of the children they thought was cute or adorable, however, not long from that she could see the three women that everyone in the Orphanage had talked about as she was confused what they were doing there.

Gwen didn't take long to see they were looking for someone probably a new kid which meant Gwen was going to have to have an interview with the family as well as the orphanage caretaker, "Well everyone I will see you all in a bit" Gwen quickly stood up as she saw the caretaker come over to take her hand as she was being lead to a room to talk with the Family alongside her caretaker at the Orphanage.

The three women waited patiently in the interview room, a place they were all to familiar with. These sessions usually did not take long for the Family, they could tell by first glance if the girl was going to a perfect fit or not, and today was no different. When Gwen was lead into the room Hellen could not contain her self, her eyes widened and she leapt from her chair to give the young girl a big hug. Unfortunately for Gwen, Hellen had a habit of smothering others with her large breasts, wrapping her arms around them and trapping their faces deep into her cleavage as if she was trying to choke the life out of them. When she finally let her grip loosen, allowing Gwen to breath again she looked the girl in the eyes "I am so sorry to hear about your parents, what a terrible accident. Would you like to come live with us?" Hellen gestures to her two daughters sitting at the table. Before the sound of excited chatter could be heard from the two but now Marry and Eva just give the orphan Gwen charming smiles 

• 3 weeks later...

Gwen began entering the room for the interview Gwen already was not liking interviews as she had already had one or two prior to this family and knew she didn't want to get adopted yet she was shocked and surprised at the same time when the mother of the family straight up took her in to a big hug, as she was obviously nearly choked by the big breasts being smothered against her face. Gwen after some time was finally let loose as she could breathe once more only to hear the apology about her parents for the third time she did try to look genuine pleased by them saying it even though she wasn't, and after sitting down she saw the two siblings in that family as  she didn't know how to fully think about them though she did think they weren't bad but just a tiny bit different from the norm "Well I am not sure if I feel ready to join a family just yet... Though I do wanna know more about you before making the decision" Gwen knew she needed to know more about this family nonetheless seeing as she knew they probably wanted her heavily.

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson

The Mother Hellen took her spot opposite from Gwen at the table, seated next to her daughters. "So, a little about us! I work from home most of the week so I am around often, when I am not working I enjoy a bit of physical activity, a girls got to stay in shape right?" She shoots a quick wink at Gwen while running her hands down her curves, showing off her body a bit more. "Marry here just graduated from high school and will be attending the local college on a full scholarship. We are so proud of her" As Hellen praises her oldest daughter Marry gives a large smile "I was valedictorian of my class" Marry seemed to be shy in her speech but her eyes were locked on to Gwen, giving casual glances up and down, trying to see more of her. "And Eva here is in the same grade as you, so you two can help each other with school work. It would be nice to start off with a friend at a new school" Eva shot up in her chair and leans over the desk "Yeah! We can all kinds of fun! Marry never wants to play with me so we can do everything together!" The young girl continued to ramble off, listing all the activates the two of them could do if she were to join their family. As Eva continued to with her list and leaned further over the table, she gave a direct line of sight to her developing breasts, with no bra on Gwen would have a full view of the girls chest if she so chose to look 

• 3 weeks later...

Gwen listened closely to what the mother was telling about her family as she found that this mother did seem to act kinda like her own mother did yet this woman did seem much nicer than her deceased mother so Gwen was debating whether she should feel alright with this family, she did see countless families already try to take her for themselves, Gwen saw how her soon to be big sister was speaking and it seemingly made Gwen happy to see how the family was so proud of her being all smart when her old one was just not nice to her in most aspects saying to her that she had a whore body and would amount to nothing. Gwen was chuckling nervously at the girl her own age being all excited about this though it was feeling Gwen with warmth which she hadn't had for quite some time so when she was talking with Eva she was having a blast while also blushing heavily at seeing her soon to be new mother showing off her assets to the child only for Gwen to look at her caretaker and nod towards being part of this family after all they couldn't be worse than her old one. "Sure thing, well then happy to meet you Sisters and Mother~"