Similar Websites to Ecchidreams?

You could always google? I know of one that can be good for RPs  (I have considered grabbing a few of the ones I used to be in that are no longer active and bringing them here... but it is just too much work. lol) and forming friendships but it has downsides that make it no longer worth it and it just kills my muse even trying to RP on there. I have encountered so much drama that it isn't even funny, (Well... some of it was. :x ) the staff play favourites, and they are super picky on anime images that are used. (Mostly in group RPs you have to prove that the character is over 18 or you get a slap on the wrist...) A lot side with using real pictures of models or famous people for references. I could go on. However, if you are still interested I'll pm you the link since I do not feel that it is respectful to ED to share it openly as it can be seen as diverting members there. 

Archived