Club wide tagging.

As I am currently running multiple clubs with open world settings, I have had the need sometimes to address everyone who is a member of the club at once, for large announcements and other things.

I would like to hear if it's possible to have a tag that could target all members within a club at once.

• Community Administrator

I do not believe that it is possible at this time. However it may be possible in the future to send everyone in a club an EcchiText all at the same time. How possible this is, I don't know at the moment, due to spam considerations and people who inevitably will abuse this system. 

I would recommend an "Announcements" area or something, and ask that people follow all topics in that area, that would be my counter suggestion, unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Community Administrator
On 14/01/2021 at 09:14, JennyDK said:

I just think it's sad to potentially lose out of good and useful features because of a few people might exploit it.

There's no "Might" about it. It would absolutely and most certainly be exploited. If we ignored this possibility and went through with it anyway, a lot of people's general user experience would be degraded severely because of it.

Edited by Tema

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up