Tranfer?

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not a staff member of ED, but I think I might know the solution to your (main) problem, or at least what I understand of it - when entering the EcchiBank (EchhiApps > EcchiCredits > EcchiBank through the top bar, or just click here), the top left box (or the top box if on mobile, I guess) shows the following values in their exact order:

1. How many EcchiCredits you have on hand (or in your wallet, same difference)
  2. How much EcchiCredits you've stored and accumulated in the bank
  3. How much EcchiCredits you have in total (basically a sum of the above values)

As for the other half of your problem - since I'm not in the know, take my words with a grain of salt, but I don't think you can directly transfer EC between people (since I'm guessing that's what you're trying to do). You'd first need to withdraw the amount you want to send through the bottom left box (or the bottom box on mobile) and choose the 'donate' option on the profile you want to send your credits to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Currently I have 345 credits in my ED wallet (on me) but I can't remember how much I have in my bank that I stored. (To gain interest) I was wondering if it was possible to be able to transfer from one ED bank to another bank? Sorry if my post before didn't make sense. Manni's idea is also a good one. (Gifting things to other members.)