The life of a gobbo mage adventurer (JennyDK, ThatAnnoyingGod and Cash Money Chad)

Misha's assets mad Grognar glad he was wearing a loin cloth. He volunteered to take a few more things to make it easier in Bed because Misha had to ride on his head( the innuendo was unavoidable). He took all the supplies up in his big green arms and let Ged lead the way to the spot he was talking about. His curiosity flared up when wondering what Misha was going to use the stuff for but he didn't know the extent of her power and just thought he was over thinking. " Will there ve a place where we can take a bath in this spot Ged? "

• Like 1

The minotaur took hold of the Great Misha and lifted her onto her perch. He gave an thankful look to Grognar as the troll took on more of the load of supplies. At Misha wanting to hand out some of the things she purchased, Ged put a hand up to stop her. "How about we do all that when we camp? That way we can take a full inventory of what we are all carrying with us." 

Being allowed to take the lead, he began the walk out of the city. Small plumes of dirt rose around his hooves with every step, him not trying to hide his tracks or quiet his steps. This particular heading is one he had used several times on some of his previous animal hunting trips. When Grognar asked about a place to bathe, the minotaur let out another steamy huff and smiled to the troll. "Oh yes my friend. A rather small but lovely sparkling lake hidden behind some thick bushes. The campsite is a hidden clearing I found once in a thicker part of the forest. From where we are now, it's maybe a 30 minute walk to the part of the forest and a 15 minute trudge through the thicker portion of trees and plants. But we'll worth it." His eyes looked up to the sensual female sitting upon him and he gave the troll a conspiratorial wink. "Nice and private too."

Misha doesn't really want to keep track of their supplies or anything - she is happy with just picking out stuff she likes or whatever seems handy for her or the group as a whole."Sure. I will leave one of you to be supplies supervisor", she says back whilst riding on top of his head, her large and soft butt easily felt up top for sure. She really doesn't have much more to say about that and just want to get on with the real adventure rather than acting like some sort of manager. After all, her energy is much better spent with casting her powerful magicks.

While they make their way to the campsite, she keeps an eye out with the spyglass and luckily there are no dangers while they do this.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

"One two three not it." Grognar said in response to one of them being made supply super visor. A while later they made their way to the campsite, Misha riding on Ged's head and looking through her spy glasslike she was on a crows nest. So far the trip was a peaceful one, the three walking along various trails without incident. "How much longer until we get to  this camp site?" Grognar asked looking over his shoulder while he carried his axe over the other shoulder. The sun was getting low and it was going to get cold and dark soon, if there was going to be an incident this is most likely when it would happen. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Before the minotaur could respond, Grognar called not it, effectively making Ged the "supply supervisor". "Heh heh, well, sounds like I'm taking on that job." They continued to follow the path that he led them. With Misha keeping an eye out and no encounters, they made better time than Ged had honestly expected them to. Right when Grognar had asked him if they were close, they arrived a grouping of large rocks. Ged smiled and let out a small huff of steam in satisfaction. "Yes my friends, we are here." The minotaur moved through the large rocks down a hidden wide path to show them a clearing with a small fire pit, plenty of space to set camp up, and a small glistening lake that shone in the low sun. "Well? What do you think?"

Misha yawns slightly from the walk here, not really a huge fan of the outdoors and such. She looks around lazily, having not paid much attention to them deciding who looks after the supplies and such. She is mostly interested in doing jobs, get coin and use her mighty spells - and of course gain plenty of fame as well."Ohh here? Well, it looks tranquil enough at least...I much prefer a bed really, but this is about as cozy as we can get outside I suppose", she answers and slides down from her seating place. She picks a decent spot and then begins to pull out her tent."Ugh...I hate setting these up. Can any of you help me out here?", she asks.

• Love 1

"I've never slept in a bed before I'm too big for it, but I can set up your tent pretty easily." Grognar said setting up her tent as easily as it would be for a child to set up a toy tent, due to his immense size. It took mere seconds to put together and it was all ready for her to sleep in. "All done, now we will just need a fire and we will be all set to campout for the night." Grognar said sitting in front of Misha and her small tent. He was used to sleeping out doors so this was nothing new to him. But there was a stirring in his loins so he went behind the near by tree to adjust him self in his loin cloth.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As Grognar took care of Misha's tent, Ged walked around the campsite grabbing pieces of wood to set up a fire. When Grognar brought it up, the minotaur called out in answer. "I've got it covered!" Once he had enough, he struck a fire that would keep them all warm. "Well, here we go. I'm going to go wash off the dust from my fur, both of you are welcome to join if you wish." He looked to the two of them before removing his weapons and trudging toward the small lake, removing his armor before getting in.

Misha is very pleased with someone doing all of the work for her, at least in this instance. She admires the quick and easy work put in by Grognar, with her hands on her hips and the smuggest of grins plastering her cute little goblin face."Well done. Good to see someone knows how to properly put up these damn things", she announces, mostly sounding like she thinks she did the most amazing job on this.

Then her attention shifts towards Ged who seems keen on washing his body in the nearby lake. There is still time before them getting some dinner and rest later on, so there is no harm in making sure she gets a chance to freshen up and get rid of any dust, sand and such. She gives a nod towards Grognar if he is able to see it."I shall get myself properly freshened up. We cannot have me not looking my stunningly best once that I...I mean, once WE kill this giant dragon guy!", she says and gathers some soap, towel and other stuff from her magical bag, which holds a ton more than it seems able to physically. Meanwhile, she is bend over enough for her massive and soft ass to easily be seen and it even jiggles from tiny movements.

• Woohoo 1

It was starting to get hard..not to pay attention to Misha's..assets, so much so that he was starting to pitch another tent in his loin cloth. " Ill be there soon Ged im just finishing up here!" He was lying he just wanted to make sure their backs were to him before he hid his big green python in the water. " Im sure the dragon will be aw struck by your beauty Misha." With that she turned her back and started shaking those jiggling assets as she walked towards the lake. Time was running out for Grognar he had to plan his rout to the lake or surely they would get an intimate view of his dragon emerging from its lair. 

He went to hang his loin cloth on a tree hoping that the brief window of time would allow the beast to settle. Alas it still throbbed eagerly even worse his mind filled with lewd thoughts. Maybe if he jumped in he could get in before any one noticed, but no that would make such a big splash the camp fire and tent would be ruined. With Misha and Geds back turned this was his chance to speed walk into the water. He made haste in hopes not to be caught with his massive green serpent standing fully erect.

Edited by Cash Money Chad
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

The minotaur watched as his fellows prepared to join him in the water. He laughed at Misha's need to look fabulous as they struck down the dragon. "That's the spirit! I second Grognar's thought. I'm sure Misha's beauty will be a great asset to us." When the bovine male reached a depth that came up to his chest, he turned around to check on the status of his companions. His large head tilted as the troll's slower speed at getting in when it was he that asked if there was a spot to bathe in the beginning, but Ged shrugged, not too worried about it. 

When his gaze shifted to the goblin, the minotaur was certainly happy to have been the first in the water. The dust and dirt that washed off of his furred body make the water just murky enough to cover that was happening beneath the surface. He watched her shamelessly strip before both of the males, showing off her rather large bottom to what seemed like the world. He quietly grunted his approval, feeling his own trouser snake rising within the water. 

Still unaware of the effects her small, but still voluptuous body has on her companions, Misha simply goes about her business as per usual. Soon enough, she has the items she needs for a casual bath in the nearby body of water they will be using. So once fully set and ready she moves to the water where she shamelessly strip down fully, revealing a lovely green body to the two of them, though it just looks to be a rather carefree attitude towards nudity. She puts her clothing and such nearby so she can still keep an eye on it."Well, of course! How would we ever get paid properly without a face to represent our group? This mage here will make sure we are paid every last coin we are owed AND more, hahaha", she speaks once in the water.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Once Ged looked away Grognar could make his move, running towards the waters  he jumped in a did a jack knife, causing a very minimal splash and trying to cover up as best her could ,but that big dick was still visible an throbbing as he jumped in. He tried to play off the splash as being cheeky but anyone looking in his direction could clearly see flying Troll dick smack against the water as he landed.  He sat back and relaxed in the murky water, not sure if the water was too murky to actually clean him but he didn't care it was just nice to be in some refreshing water with his dick concealed...and then Misha getting nude happened and that made him so hard that his throbbing caused ripples in the water and his head floated to the surface like a shark. He quickly pushed it down trying to conceal it from his companions, thinking they would mock him for being hard."Water sure is nice, right guys?" Grognar asked nervously hoping no one saw  that. 

• Haha 1

The minotaur watched the troll jump in the water, catching sight of his awakened beast out of the corner of his eye. Then seeing the gorgeous goblin strip nonchalantly in front of them, Ged thought that Grognar might have the same thoughts going on as he did. The minotaur carefully made his way through through water, trying his best to keep the massive bovine cock from showing itself too soon. He slid up beside the fellow suffering troll and spoke low so that only he could hear him. "She seems to be...quite free with her self image. What would you think about giving our little goblin mistress a hell of a thank you for the eye candy." He gave the troll a sneaky wink, hoping the male would catch on to his innuendos.

Misha is still fairly oblivious to what is happening with her two companions whilst she also gets into the water, then sighing softly as the cool water feels quite nice and refreshing to her. At no point has she seemed like she was hesitant about being nude or joining them in the lake. She brought a nice fat and soft sponge to help rinse herself with, along with some soap, for a full and complete rinse in the body of water. She hums softly in delight at the chance to freshen up and look even more pretty and neat. After adjusting to the new element, she slowly wades over to Ged and Grognar."Did you guys remember soap and sponge?", she asks curiously, her breasts easily visible.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Grognar nods at everything Ged just said, hoping that Misha wouldn't come over and encounter his massive seat serpent, especially when it's wide awake like this. Sure enough here she comes, completely unembarrassed by her own nudity, which didn't help maters all he had to do was look down and see the the throbbing meat pole through the still clear water. However when he looked down he saw that he wasn't the only one who's snake is slithering through the water. "Ahh uumm I just use a rock!"He lifted up his arm to show her how he would just use one to scrape the filth off. But when he lifted  his arm to pretend to scrub his arm pit, there it was, that massive troll head popping up out of the water for all to see, even making a splash as it emerged from the depths of the lake.

• Woohoo 1

Ged smirked at the sight of the small goblin coming toward them, making his plans with Grognar a lot easier to pull off. As she asked about soap and sponge, Ged held up a small loosely woven burlap pouch that seemed to hold a bar of soap inside. "I use this, made for scrubbing dirt from my fur." Seeing the troll show off his cleaning rock, and showing off his thick lower head, Ged decides Misha might as well get a good show from both of them. So he stands up as well, droplets of water drip from his wet fur as he began scrubbing his fur and muscled body with the soap. His own massive bovine rod was lying just under the water, easily seen by his companions.

The idea of simply bathing soon gets a bit distracted from as Misha finds herself between two huge male bodies, both of which seems to be eager to be close to her naked goblin body. Most females would most likely feel uneasy, intimidated, unsure and so on. Instead, the smug and cocky mage simply smirks huge and wide, seeing how her presence and her form attracts such attention and interest. She gives them both a wicked stare as she even begins to speculate how she can even use this to her advantage and gain, beyond simply the fun it may lead to."My my my....such big boys I have teamed up with here. Aren't you two big perverts....getting riled up over small goblins like myself? Perhaps I need to remind you who is the head and face of the group, hhmmmmm? Well, I suppoooooose I could indulge your needs...if we can renegotiate the percentage in our share of profits",  she says and look them both over and even gently swaying from side to side, making her giant and soft breast jiggle.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

"Yeah yeah you caught us we are dirty boys in more ways than one, but we caught you thinking we are stupid enough to give away a percentage of our shares," He pulled his dick out the water the charade was up and Grognar wasn't in the mood to play coy anymore. "You my be the head and face of the team, but he's the muscle and I'm the guts and I think it's important that the mind makes a point to take care of the body." He said rubbing Misha's back with that huge green dick, it she looked over her shoulder she would wee a head that was bigger than the head on her shoulders. "I think it's important for team comradery that we all engage in group activities, what's your vote Ged?"