The life of a gobbo mage adventurer (JennyDK, ThatAnnoyingGod and Cash Money Chad)

Roleplay between: @JennyDK @Thatannoyinggod  and @Cash Money Chad.
Posting order: Jenny, Chad and TAG.

Premise:
The capital town is host to the biggest adventurer's guild in all of the land. In this place, many species are allowed to join groups who work under it, even monsters who are more able to reside in and work with such a foreign place. Among all of these, a young woman has recently joined, seeking fortune and fame.
Though she is quite sure of herself and confident, she is still to group up with someone. This group being one consisting of rather large and capable adventurers. Definitely someone who by far outclasses her in terms of height and size. They were also looking for another addition as well, to add to their range of skills and knowledge. She teams up with them on their missions and such, while also bonding with them in many different ways.

------------------------------------

It is early morning and to most adventurers not out on a job, it is usually way too early for any sort of activity, especially with how toiling and demanding it is physically to go out on adventures. There aren't even very many within the guild either, which has barely opened by now. A few have spent the night here as well, as it offers limited beddings for its members and of course have its own room for its staff.

A new face shows up within the guild as a short little goblin woman makes her way inside and up to the desk where the clerk is still trying to wake up with his coffee. The most he can see right now is a rather large hat and gnarled staff, until he leans closer to the edge to spot a young mage standing with a light frown on his face.

"Good morning, I was told to come here? The great and powerful Misha is present and she requires your full attention, however limited small that may be. I was informed that I would be forming a party with someone? Please point me towards those and make it quick. Misha's time is precious!", she says in her cute gobbo voice.

She is lazily pointed toward a booth with a pair of monstrously sized males she cannot exactly make out yet, but she fearlessly wander in that direction....

6BoPlyLP_o.jpg

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

As Misha wandered over to the pair of monstrous ogres sitting down at a big table suddenly a Massive troll lumbered into the guild. He was so tall that he had to duck under the arch of the doorway to get inside the main hall. He had long scraggly hair and a massive hairy  gut hanging over his loin cloth which packed a massive bulge  that stuck out as far as his gut. He was a large flabby troll but his arms and upper back where  packed with muscle, His club alone was as big as  the two ogre's Misha was walking towards. The room shook with each foot step he took until finally he towered over the desk clerk, the disgust from the trolls pungent stench was visible on his face. 

"Hello, I was summoned by the guild to form a party."  He said scratching his fingers through his scraggly hair in awkward confusion and bewilderment.

The desk clerk pleaded with him to wait outside for the members of his party. The troll nodded seeing that there wasn't a seat inside big enough for him anyway.
With big lumbering steps he turned around and walked back outside sitting by the building in the grass waiting for his future partners to show up, that is if they ever will show up. although he was built like three tanks tied together to make one large tank, his sheer size limited him in dungeon raids and thievery. so he wasn't confident that he would be accepted by the potential members of his party.

• Woohoo 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The life of a gobbo mage adventurer (JennyDK, ThatAnnoyingGod and Cash Money Chad)

spacer.png

Just like with the troll, a thunderous thud could be heard out the door of the guild. There were sounds of people murmuring and a few shouts of exclamation coming from down the streets. Ged walked down the street, his hooves thudding and clomping with every step on the stone. He ducked and weaved around people and clothes lines with impressive ease, being more nimble and dexterous than his size should allow. His horns stood high over his head, occasionally almost catching onto any signs or clothes strung up across buildings. He groaned as he walked through the streets, low huffs of steam coming from his bovine nose. He wore a large bow and quiver on his back and a wicked looking shortsword (dagger for him due to his size) on his hip. He wore little armor, leaving his shaggy chest and legs bare. There was a very soft slapping noise coming from his waist area, making anyone who notices wonder if he has any underclothes beneath the short skirt that he wore.

As he approached the guild, he gave the troll standing outside a nod before he stepped to the door...not thinking about the fact that his horns were too tall and smacked into the door frame. The already upset desk clerk became frantic, calling out to the new arrival to please stay outside.

Ged grunted and nodded to the clerk across the doorway. "I was told there was new groups being made. I would like to join one if there any more available spots."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1

Misha was on her way to a certain table, then grows a devious and wicked smirk on her lips as she notices the two immensely sized bodies that arrived at the guilt.'Hmmmmmm, I would be totally dwarfed out compared to those two and thus hardly able for an enemy to spot. They are like the perfect camouflage. If they aren't too bright either, the better', she thinks to herself and turns around and walks outside instead. Soon enough she stands way, way down below the heads of the minotaur and troll. She looks up, not a shred of fear in her voice or stare."You there! I am Misha, the great and powerful. Who are you? Are you looking to have a leader for a party? Misha will gladly take that role!", she says confidently.

• Woohoo 1

The Guild clerk pointed to the little gobbo and and formed him that her and the troll were the only adventurers left who were not assigned to a spot. Outside the building Ged approached the roll but suddenly they were both cut off by Misha. She explained that she was Misha the great nd powerful and that she is looking to be the leader of this rag tag party of misfits. The troll picked her up and let her have a seat on his giant hand. "Do you have leadership experience? Or any idea what we can do? Me and what is your name sir? Ged are too large to fit in buildings made for human proportions, but I have an idea, we can hit thieves and raiders and take their loot, battle monsters terrorizing villages. Do either of you have any ideas on how we can go about raiding dungeons or take on quests that suit our size? Let's start with you our fearless leader."  The troll said with a stern booming tone not mocking the little gobbo for her brazenness, but seriously taking what she says and thinks into consideration regardless of said brazenness.

• Like 2

Ged watched as the small goblin female approached him and the troll. When she finally reached them, he had to crane his neck far down to still be able to see her. He tilted his head to the side as he listened to her saying that she would be their leader. The troll spoke before he said anything, so he waited to give his input. At the troll asking his name, his head snapped up. "I am Ged. Nice to meet you Misha and..." He left the sentence hanging, expecting the troll to give his name as well. A huff of steam blew from his nose as he listened to the troll talk. Even though the troll asked Misha's opinion first, Ged chimed his thoughts in. "I approve of the idea of attacking thieves and raiders. We also could take on any hunting requests, I am skilled at tracking. As for dungeons, best way I have known is listen to rumors at taverns...though I haven't been so successful in that task myself. I can see the raiding well suits you [insert troll's name] but what do you bring to the table, Misha?"

• Like 1

OOC: @Cash Money Chad I had imagined someone being much more simple minded and less "high speech" as a troll. Is that agreeable with you?

Misha is not too fond of being nonchalantly picked up, but for now she decides to let it go. Still, she does frown lightly from the action being done onto her."Hello Ged...and other. As specified already, I am both GREAT and POWERFUL and thus already more than worthy to lead a group towards fame, riches and honour! But since you are probably asking for what I do, then let me show you!", she says with a grandious tone of voice to her. She jumps down from the grip and landing on the ground and then take a few step away from the others. She chants a few words in a weird tongue and a small flame grows from one of her palms, which she keeps open and upright.

• Like 1

OOC: I think it's a good subversion of expectations that he be smarter than he looks

The troll saw the Ged snort in disapproval of not getting the name of the troll, nor was he asked for his opinion first. " You both are probably wondering what my name is,, well I have no name, I've been on my own for as long as I can remember and most likely even further back than that. I normally just go by "Troll" since that's all anyone refers to me as." He watched Misha make fire in her hand and he smiles at her. "Perhaps our leader should go inside and see is she can get any information on local bandits?" The troll stood quietly enjoying the warmth the Misha's fire provided, thinking to him self and trying to relax and let the tension of meeting new people subside, but he was anxious not just from meeting new people but about going on quests for the guild the anxiety and the desire to not step on people's toes made him go quiet so he just stood thinking an listening to the other two until he was spoken to.

Ged nodded at recieving something he could call Troll. As Misha lights the fire in her head, Ged gives her a nod of approval. He did not know much about magic so he didn't know if what she did was easy or difficult. "Magic definitely would help, greatly. I can approve of this. Especially because you can fit into buildings...where we cannot."  At Troll's idea, Ged gave a small nod, making sure not to knock Misha off of Troll's head. He didn't wait for Misha to leave before he turned to Troll to ask him questions. "I like the idea of hunting the bandits. Do you have much experience with them, Troll? I will admit I have dealt with more beasts and unintelligent monsters." He shifted as he spoke, his quiver rattling with the larger than normal arrows that filled it and what armor he wore clinking with his movements.

On 05/02/2021 at 01:18, Cash Money Chad said:

OOC: I think it's a good subversion of expectations that he be smarter than he looks

The troll saw the Ged snort in disapproval of not getting the name of the troll, nor was he asked for his opinion first. " You both are probably wondering what my name is,, well I have no name, I've been on my own for as long as I can remember and most likely even further back than that. I normally just go by "Troll" since that's all anyone refers to me as." He watched Misha make fire in her hand and he smiles at her. "Perhaps our leader should go inside and see is she can get any information on local bandits?" The troll stood quietly enjoying the warmth the Misha's fire provided, thinking to himself and trying to relax and let the tension of meeting new people subside, but he was anxious not just from meeting new people but about going on quests for the guild the anxiety and the desire to not step on people's toes made him go quiet so he just stood thinking an listening to the other two until he was spoken to.

She gives him a strange look at the notion of not having a monocer. She then thinks for a moment before finally grinning once more."As appointed head chief and leader of this here group, I will take it upon me to provide you with a name. Henceforth you may refer to yourself as Grognar. It seems like a decent troll name. We cannot just be troll, goblin and minotaur. How else will we be known?", she says, confident in her words and decision."As for words on bandits....I doubt we want to take on any jobs without decent pay", she comments on that part.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

On 04/02/2021 at 20:50, Thatannoyinggod said:

Ged nodded at recieving something he could call Troll. As Misha lights the fire in her head, Ged gives her a nod of approval. He did not know much about magic so he didn't know if what she did was easy or difficult. "Magic definitely would help, greatly. I can approve of this. Especially because you can fit into buildings...where we cannot."  At Troll's idea, Ged gave a small nod, making sure not to knock Misha off of Troll's head. He didn't wait for Misha to leave before he turned to Troll to ask him questions. "I like the idea of hunting the bandits. Do you have much experience with them, Troll? I will admit I have dealt with more beasts and unintelligent monsters." He shifted as he spoke, his quiver rattling with the larger than normal arrows that filled it and what armor he wore clinking with his movements.

"That's why I'm hesitant about dungeons, it seems dangerous to send Misha in alone if its too narrow for us to fit." The troll said with a look of concern on his face.
"Only small skirmishes, if I took on a whole camp by my self I could get hit with so many arrows Id turn into a giant blood fountain. Or death by 1000 cuts from tiny little human swords, OR impaled with a ballista.  My point being that without a team taking on a whole camp would be suicide. Large beasts might be good for both money and food" 

On 05/02/2021 at 03:11, JennyDK said:

She gives him a strange look at the notion of not having a monocer. She then thinks for a moment before finally grinning once more."As appointed head chief and leader of this here group, I will take it upon me to provide you with a name. Henceforth you may refer to yourself as Grognar. It seems like a decent troll name. We cannot just be troll, goblin and minotaur. How else will we be known?", she says, confident in her words and decision."As for words on bandits....I doubt we want to take on any jobs with decent pay", she comments on that part.

"HEY HEEEEY!! that sounds good, it fits it sounds imposing. I like it, thank you Misha! Grognar is pleased!" Grognar said patting Misha's little head with his finger tip." I do agree with you but first we need to go inside and see what is within our level with the guild. We need to scoop up as many quests as he can before other guild members beat us too it... Misha as our fearless and powerful leader maybe you should go inside and gather us some quests!..because I don't think they want Grognar to come back inside.."

Ged nodded to the troll's explanation at his minimal experience with bandits. The need for a team to take on larger prey was a similar reason that Ged himself was joining the group. His large nose let out another steamy huff as he smiled that his input gave the option for hunting as a team activity as well. 

He laughed as the goblin took it upon herself to give the troll a name. "Grognar, I like it. It seems quite fitting for you. Good choice Misha. And I agree with Grognar, we should take what jobs are available that we can. Just knowing what each of us are interested in can just help motivate us. Yes?" He watched the both of his new party mates. He was definitely curious to see them in action, wondering what jobs might be available for them. "If you would not mind Misha, I don't know how helpful it would be if I try to enter either..." He looks up at the large horns that are on his head and then looking towards the slightly dented doorway.

On 09/02/2021 at 08:09, Cash Money Chad said:

"That's why I'm hesitant about dungeons, it seems dangerous to send Misha in alone if its too narrow for us to fit." The troll said with a look of concern on his face.
"Only small skirmishes, if I took on a whole camp by my self I could get hit with so many arrows Id turn into a giant blood fountain. Or death by 1000 cuts from tiny little human swords, OR impaled with a ballista.  My point being that without a team taking on a whole camp would be suicide. Large beasts might be good for both money and food"

"HEY HEEEEY!! that sounds good, it fits it sounds imposing. I like it, thank you Misha! Grognar is pleased!" Grognar said patting Misha's little head with his finger tip." I do agree with you but first we need to go inside and see what is within our level with the guild. We need to scoop up as many quests as he can before other guild members beat us too it... Misha as our fearless and powerful leader maybe you should go inside and gather us some quests!..because I don't think they want Grognar to come back inside.."

"Are you scared of a few boo-boos? The great and powerful Misha will make sure your hides are unarrowed, hahaha!", she says with great boom to her voice, despite her minute size, especially compared to the two of them. She even swings a single raiser finger in the air and twirls it, a line drawn into the air that looks like green smoke somewhat."I have many tricks up my little sleeve!".

5 hours ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Ged nodded to the troll's explanation at his minimal experience with bandits. The need for a team to take on larger prey was a similar reason that Ged himself was joining the group. His large nose let out another steamy huff as he smiled that his input gave the option for hunting as a team activity as well. 

He laughed as the goblin took it upon herself to give the troll a name. "Grognar, I like it. It seems quite fitting for you. Good choice Misha. And I agree with Grognar, we should take what jobs are available that we can. Just knowing what each of us are interested in can just help motivate us. Yes?" He watched the both of his new party mates. He was definitely curious to see them in action, wondering what jobs might be available for them. "If you would not mind Misha, I don't know how helpful it would be if I try to enter either..." He looks up at the large horns that are on his head and then looking towards the slightly dented doorway.

"But of course! I shall take everything I think we can do and should not pass up. After we do that, I suggest we go looking for supplies fitting for whatever we embark on first", she says and wanders inside, her tiny body still quite voluptous and her heavy assets sway, jiggle and bounce from every little movement she makes with her body as she goes inside.

After a few minutes she comes out once more, a very wide grin on her face, while she closes a book she uses to write down their missions."Okay! First on the agenda: We are going to kill a meddlesome dragon. No biggie for us! I think it will take 3-4 days...tops! Lots and lots of coin to be made!", Misha proclaims, her voice not at all sounding unsure or unwavering.

• Like 1

OOC: sorry for holding up the show I've been a bit busy lately

"That's impressive, especially since you don't wear sleeves" Grognar joked looking at the line of green smoke she left with her finger. Aside from her tricks Grognar was also impressed by Misha's other Assets. A throb and some light swelling forming under his loincloth as he watched her walk into the Guild. When Misha returned with the news his demeaner changed. "Alright! Hmm what can we do against a dragon? We will need to come up with a plan that works within out budget." They would defiantly need tool for such an under taking, but the massive trolls exceedingly large brain churned, planning a strategy that would help them conquer a basic dragon. Such was the information they had to go on. He knew little of Misha's abilities so until he knew what she was fully capable of he did not factor in just how much she could do in this situation, not being one to make assumptions. The three embarked on their errand of gathering supplies. Until spoken to he stayed quiet formulating a plan to quell the beast, thinking that if he could get a large enough axe to sharpen a tree into a thick steak he could hurl or plunge it into the dragon when it had it's guard down, the wood allowing him to use the dragons fire against it should it breath on it, this would depend on the timing as well as the dragon having a soft under belly. He didn't say this out loud because it was a very loosely structured plan and he would need more information. so he stroked his stubbly chin thinking of ways to ground a dragon. His mind was racing thinking of throwing a large rock of going back to his sharpened steaks method to maybe pierce his wings. He was terribly lost in thought  and tried to quiet his mind until he had more information. 

• Like 1

OOC: it's no problem, it happens to us all

Ged waited until Misha returned, watching her small curvaceous body disappear from sight as she went into the building. He looked over to Grognar and shifted as he stood, waiting. "It is quite fortunate that we have such an accomplished magic user traveling with us.

When Misha returned with the dragon slaying job, a very wide grin grew over the minotaur's face. The idea of hunting a dragon excited him greatly. "I like this, greatly. Misha, do you have any spells to protect us from its fire? I'm certain that will come very handy. And do either of you need or want to get any supplies for this hunt?" Ged didn't need much, he was certain his large bow, which was so big and tense that the strongest human might have issues pulling the bow string, would be able to punch through the wings of their pretty. It was the dragon's scales he was worried about.

• Like 1

Misha is not really one to make plans, honestly, as she mostly improvises and experiments in the moment."Plan? What is there to plan? You just keep hitting it until it stops moving. Plans easily gets ruined anyway. Nah, I doubt we have anything to fear really. As for supplies, we probably need food and water for a few days. Luckily, I can conjure up a magical type of each. Nothing too interesting, but hey...free food and water. Ohh right...you asked about fire protection....hmmmm...not really. I can heal you though...", she says, not at all doubting it will go splendid.

• Like 1

"I guess you are right, maybe I am over thinking it." It was the three arrive at a grocery merchant. Grognar looked around at the various provisions, but he couldn't help but wonder if he could afford fire proof equipment. He kept having ideas inspire his attempts to keep his mind clear and just be in the moment, shopping with his two new companions. The shopping district was filled with the hustle and bustle of merchants and customers. Even if he cleared his mind it would only be filled with the noise of their surroundings." Maybe after this we should look at weapons and see if anything catches our eye."

• Like 1

Ged nodded to Misha's explanation of what she could do to help, thinking through the possible options. The towering minotaur watched the small gobbo woman, definitely noticing her curves and assets. "Well, the food will definitely us. That will save us quite a bit of money as a group. And if things go right for us, our friend Grognar will probably be the only one that might require healing from you." He lifted the goblin up onto his head, positioning her so that she could stabilize herself using his horns. "Here, stay here until we leave the city. We wouldn't want to lose you in a crowd, and we can move a little faster this way."

When they got to the shopping district, Ged looked over the various stalls and shops, not finding much that interested him in buying right now. When Grognar mentioned shopping for potential weapons, Ged turned to look at the troll. He made sure not to move in any way to make Misha fall off of his head. "That is a very good idea, Grognar. Are there any particular kinds of weaponry that you might be interested in? If we can find some that fits you, armor or protective armaments might also be a good idea to look at."

OOC: Does anyone want to control the encounters we go into or should we just go with cinematic approach?

While not a huge fan of being thought of as unable to follow the others, she does very much like the ability to sit on her "throne" and be the one to look down at those around her. It also makes it easier to spot anything that may be important."Very well. I will allow you the privilege of carrying me. Besides, makes it easier for me to get perspective on things around us. If you are in need of weapons or armours, I suggest we head over to one of the blacksmiths. Misha has all she needs, beyond food and water. Defeating an opponent is 10% skill and 90% attitude and confidence! To the market!", she says energetically whilst pointing towards their next destination.

• Love 1

OOC: cinematic is ok by me 

Grognar looks confused and points to Ged then him self not sure which one Misha is talking to. "I think whatever is fire retardant, and is within our budget would be good, anything is worth a looking at." He said to Ged before picking Misha up and letting her sit her big butt on his hand.  He lets her pick the food that she wants and bag it up for her before carrying her over to the black smith. Once there he sits Misha on top of Ged's head and starts looking around for  weapons and armor, the thing is everything fire proof is very expensive, not to mention the bigger you are the more money armor costs. So he can only lick out a single weapon or piece of armor. So he opts for a fire proof axe that is just the right size for him. 

• Woohoo 1

OOC: cinematic sounds good for me as well. 

Ged was satisfied with just walking around with Misha on his horns. It was pretty adorable to him that the small mage used his head as a seat. He gave her a chuckle when she said she would give him the "privilege" of carrying her. The large minotaur wasn't too interested in the shopping right now, nothing in the market really catching his attention. He waited with the gobbo mage as Grognar went shopping for an axe. Ged still thought the orc could use some armor if he was to be the primary frontline fighter of the party, but he decided to trust the other male's judgement. "Well, looks like we have all that we need. Shall we get on our way?"

• Like 1

OOC: Should we try and have a loot system of some sort? Maybe there is a random generator for such thing? xD

Misha only really needs to buy supplies for a small while and only gets stuff that tastes nice, since she is able to conjure magically created food and water. This is just for when they want something with actual taste and such. She has little interest in what the others buy beyond this. Once she is done out to browse, she moves quite fast, nimble and even pretty cutely. While she is rather stealthy, due to her overall small size, her assets does bounce and jump and jiggle around in her dress and skirt."Ohhh this...and thiiiis! This is yummyy! Ohh myyy...lovely! Yoink! This! That...aaaaaaand theeese!", she goes on for a few minutes, basically rummaging several food stands.

She stuffs all of it into a tiny bag and while there is a lot, it doesn't look like it really is full at all and she pulls it around with immense ease, despite how much she put in there.

• Love 1

Grognar watches Misha rummage through food stands picking out what she wants. He goes behind her and starts paying for everything she takes. He cant help but notice her jigging assets as well as her enthusiastic and energetic nature. " Do you have everything you need?" Grognar asked Misha as he glanced at a local sun dial to see that it was getting late and it wouldn't be long before night fall. Grognar ponders what they could do about camping. There ia no way an in would take him and Ged, at least not in this predominately human city. So he looked at the map that depicted the dragons hunting grounds and it waa all new territory for him but hey if anything they could all stay in Misha's bag

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

(I would be down with trying some kind of loot system if you all are wanting to. Could be interesting)

The minotaur watched as the small gobbo female wander around, grabbing what food and things that she wants. The movement of her body under her clothing definitely catches his eye, causing him to let out a steamy huff from his nose as his interest was growing for her. The troll made Ged chuckle a little as he watched the large individual go around and pay for things behind Misha.

When they got to the sundial and saw how late in the day it was getting, Ged looked to Grognar and saw the troll's thoughts on his face. "Shall we get moving on the road now? If we move quickly, we can reach a spot that I know of in the direction we are heading to that would make an excellent camping spot." He then turned to the jiggly, sensual Misha. "Would you like me to carry you or shall you walk beside usury? I mean no disrespect, just giving the offer."

Misha has no idea she is being watched as she seems off in her own little world (pun intended! xD). However, she is not just grabbing things at random or out of pure self interest. It becomes increasingly clear that what she finds is either good and cheap or what seems like good items to have such as: a spyglass, rope, a few healing potions (3), torches, flint and steel and various herbs and ingredients. All of these things get distributed to both Ged and Grognar behind her.

Once the shopping trip is over, her focus goes back to her companions. She corrects her clothing a bit as her rapid rummaging has been things a bit askew, most notably being the lower part of her more practical mage's dress, revealed the top and crack of her large, fat and soft green butt."I have purchased a spyglass, so now you may serve as our scouting post along with me. For a proper view, I need to be up high!", she says and nods, with a determined smile.

• Woohoo 1