Club-specific bank account

You know how lotteries and stuff usually have some kind of small "entry fee" that you need to pay to be able to participate in them? Could that same thing be applied to "contest clubs" like IsabellaRose's Tell Me a Story, where participants pool some some amount of their credits together so they gain interest over time, which can be then used to give out rewards?

I mean, I know you could assign one member (most likely the Owner of the club) to be the banker, but in case they leave or delete their account, all the money stays with them, with nobody able to access it. What I'm suggesting is a publicly visible bank account to which anyone can donate, but only spend the money inside the account if, say, a majority of Leaders and Moderators agree on the action.

• Community Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion, however this would be extremely niche and well outside of the scope of what the customised software can do. I will keep a note of it, as I always say when it comes to these things, "Never say never", there might even be another solution, but at this time I'm not too certain. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up