WHEN HER HUSBAND'S AWAY....

The storyline is basically simple......a suburban housewife is cleaning house while her husband is at work, kids at school.  Someone comes to the door (male or female), claiming theyr'e here to take a survey.  Housewife opens the door, the stranger bursts through, hand quickly over her mouth....she's dragged into the bedroom, forced to strip then tied up and gagged.

What happens from there?  it all depends on my potential writing partner.  Bound and raped on the bed? kidnapped and taken before family comes home?

hopefully involving my kinks listlarge.Lotsa_diff_5_tumblr_nq9sngmnZt1u8s82vo8_1280.jpg.05555700bcb4bc80cf7f8355a6df8db1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Going from door to door...waiting and watching... surprisingly few people are home during the middle of the day. He had a clipboard and blue BIC pen at the ready. No one suspected that he was anything more than just a door-to-door surveyor. Knocking and waiting...and waiting then knocking again...No reply...  Walk away and repeat.

A kind feminine face opened the front door at 169 Treisfall Land on this Wednesday morning. Asa stood smiling and rather surprised that the attractive suburban wife answered the door.

“Good morning, ma’am... I am sorry to bother you. Would you possibly have five to ten minutes to help?” He smiled and was so charming. “I am doing a survey and it would be appreciated.” His left hand on the door frame. He waited for a moment as the woman seemed to be thinking to herself before he pushed her inside. Wrapping his right hand around her neck and revealing that the BIC pen was a small knife. He pressed the attractive housewife against the wall. “Keep your fucking mouth shut...or I’ll shut it for you...” he was able to lock and deadbolt the door from the inside. It took only a moment to find a bedroom. It wasn’t the master bedroom but it contained a full size bed with a blue comforter...Presumably her son’s room. 
“Strip...” he told her in a calculating but resolute tone. “Fucking everything off...socks too!” He told her. “Get those panties off or I’ll take them off myself and choke you with them.” He threatened. He waited and watched as she was naked but trying to cover her pussy and tits. He smirked at her before grabbing her and swiftly taking a long string from a balloon that was there in the room and tying her hands together. He slammed her into the foot board of the bed head first. He took the top she had been wearing and ripped it to make a tie for her feet. He took her panties and shoved them in her mouth. 
“Looks like I have a full day ahead of me...” he snickered as he stood over her bound body. “Let’s just hope we can fit everything in...before the family comes home...you wouldn’t want your kids seeing you like this...would you?” He gave a toothy smile. spacer.png