Steven Universe - The Crystal Gems' Lessons in Human Interaction (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

Peridot's face reddens a bit as she remembers the sensation of hot and sticky dick juice onto her body. It feels much different than anything else she has tried so far. Of course, she would not yet openly share such thoughts and impressions, at least for now. She is made aware of the lateness in the day. Not that the time of matters much to gems since they have no need for sleep, but she does want to get back and get started on her new log."Ohhh, by the stars! Yes, quite late. I should really get back now. It has been very nice to meet you both. I have this number for the low tech speech device", she says and writes down her cell phone number.

• Love 1

Jericho happily takes the paper with her number and inputs it into his cell phone. Then he hands it over to Norton, who does the same thing. "Awesome! We'll shoot you a message later so that you have ours as well." He is happy to have received her phone number, excited over the idea of them potentially having more encounters like today with her. Jericho takes a peek outside and then looks down at the small female. "You going to be safe on your own? You got the Peri-tron 2000?" He smiles at remembering her invention she had on the beach, still wondering exactly what it did.

Peridot picks up her backpack with her invention inside before approaching the two of them once more to properly say goodbye. She extends her hand as she does know that shaking hands is a way to do so here."Sounds good to me! If I don't reply right away, I am usually busy with research, projects or a mission with the other gems", she replies back and shake their hands farewell. She turns her head to look at her newest project."Oh, I am quite certain no one dares to mess with a crystal gem. Besides, nothing is more peaceful than Beach City. Take care you two!", she says and leaves their place to head home.

• Love 1

They nod to her explanation on if she doesn't reply quickly, but both are quite curious on what all it is that she does in her time. When she extends the hand, both Jericho and Norton take hold and give it a firm shake. Both chuckle at her confidence, finding it so adorable in a form so small. "Heh, well that's good. If you need us for anything, feel free to let us know." They watch her walk out and Jericho turns to his blonde friend. "Well...today turned out very different than we expected. But I like her. You hungry?" "Oh yeah, I like her too. I wonder if any of her friends are like her. And please yes let's eat." 

For the rest of the night, the men ate some dinner and watched a little TV before retiring for the night. Before bed, both sent her a text with their names so that she would have them.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1

She gives an acknowledging nod back at the last comment being made towards her before she wanders off. Luckily, she can easily teleport back to the house as she is a gem after all, so transportation could not easier or faster. So she is soon back to her room in the beach house. By now, Lapis Lazuli and her do not live in the barn anymore and have their own respective places to live. Only Pearl and Peridot are living in the house and sometimes gets visits from the others they know. Here they have made a nice and comfortable life for themselves.

Pearl is still up and doing some tinkering in the workshop and Peridot is just getting started on her new log in her room, where she gives it the name of the "Human interaction project".

She soon gets their numbers in return, which she code into her device."Ohhh, thanks! I had a fun time today. We should try it again soon. Peridot", she writes back to both men.

• Love 1

Their phones buzz in their rooms when they both get the reply from Peridot. "So did we! Definitely would enjoy doing it again!" "Just let either of us know when you are free to. We are usually not busy enough to turn away our lovely friend." After sending the messages, Norton and Jericho fall asleep.

The next morning, Norton wakes up to the sun in his eyes. Jericho is already awake and making some breakfast and coffee.

The next day arrives for Peridot, who is still not really familiar with the term of this here "sleeping" that humans love so much. So she worked on her project some more as well as getting started on her new project log about interaction with humans and their culture. Surely, it would be something that Pearl has not thought about before. With Jericho and Norton unaware of it, she even showed Pearl what she has discovered and experienced so far. Whilst Pearl is more used to humans and their ways, this is totally new area for her as well.

At some point, Norton does receieve a text from the lovely short green gem."Hey! If you ever want to get some proper energy for those bi-wheeled vehicles of yours, I can come and take a look at them".

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jericho sips at his coffee as Norton slowly comes out into the open space of the living area. Groggily, the blonde man greets the other before pouring himself some coffee. "Morning there. You look rough." "Slept funny." Norton feels a slight buzzing in his pocket and he pulls out his phone. He gives a confused head tilt as he reads the message, and then he snickers a little. Jericho gives Norton a look before he is shown the message sent from Peridot. "Proper energy? Really..." Norton continues to snicker as he replies to Peridot. 

"Sure, we would love to see what thoughts you have. Come on over whenever you want."

Peridot is currently tinkering with her new robot project after she had sent the text towards the two males she met the other day. Her mind is completely soaked into focusing on this task and thus she almost jump in surprise as it is broken by the noise of her phone chiming from a reply back."Oh great...right in the middle of an important calculation. This better be good!", she groans lightly to herself. She reads the text and immediately works on responding.'Fantastic. I really can't let you drive around with an inferior energy source! I just need to finish up the current part with my machine and then I will make my way there'.

About 30 minutes later she wanders off after putting a note on the door for Pearl to read, so she knows where she is at. Of course, not yet familiar with addresses as much, it is basically just coordinates for the small dwelling of the men.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Norton finishes reading off what she sent, the two men look at each other and then slowly over to their bikes. Large smiles grow on their faces as they think about what that could mean for their traveling and eventual fuel for the plane.

Whenever Peridot arrives, Norton is near the front, preparing the bikes on stands so that whatever she was going to do could be done. Jericho isn't in sight. "Hey! Glad to see you have arrived safely."

Peridot is carrying a large tool box this time, which does look different from the human kind. She seems to be in high spirits as she walks in an energetic way and a smile upon her face."Greetings Norton. Safely? What possible dangers would await me on the way? Are you having corrupted gems nearby or what?", she asks, her smile turning more into a slightly concerned facial expression and looking around suspicously.

• Love 1

Norton chuckles and shakes his head at her looking around suspiciously. "No, no, nothing like that. It's just an expression that people say. No dangers as far as I know of around here. Nice thing ya got there, by the way. Is that how you're going to tinker with our engines?" The blonde haired male watches the cute gem and gives her a bright smile. He is both excited over the changes to the bikes and just the fact that Peridot was there again.

Peridot frowns cutely and even puffs up her cheeks while her hands are on her hips."Arghhh...all of these weird human expressions! It's really confusing you know! Especially when they involve potential stuff about danger. Thankfully...the whole war with homeworld is over at least. Anyway....this doesn't hold the materials needed, just the tools and schematics. For now, all I can do is to dismantle your fuel source. If we want to properly change them, it will take a lot longer. I have made a list of needed components though", she explains as she walks closer. Her face does soften quickly as she gets over the slight annoyance.

• Love 1

Norton couldn't help chuckling a little as she frowns and gets a little grumpy. "Heh, I'll try to be more careful." He moves to the side a little as she continues to speak, giving her better view of the bikes. "Ah, so today is plan and design. I got ya. Well let's see what you got for schematics." He leans in a little close to the small green gem so he can look at what she has with her...along with just wanting to get close to her.

Peridot comes even closer as the bikes are revealed. She found Norton in the garage/workshop where they are parked and look ready to be worked on."Allright. Hopefully it is not too alien or complex for you", she says, opening her toolbox, which then shows many, many different tools. They do look quite different, but in reality has much of the same functions as the human kind of tools. After this she pulls out some blueprints, which shows the nuclear fission and fusion combo engine, which looks extremely complex, as it is not really stuff humans have achieved yet."Can you decipher it, Norton?", she asks, not aware of how her body is basically right against his.

• Love 1

He looks over her tools, tilting his head in confusion a little at the different designs of things that look similar to him. He wants to touch them, but he didn't know how picky she was with her tools. He remembered the last time he put some of Jericho's tools in the wrong place... it was not fun to say the least. He took a look at the schematics... and was lost. He let out a chuckle. "I'll be honest with you, Peridot, I am not fully following your designs here. I can follow some parts, mostly the exhaust or output system, but the actual power source looks like something straight from a SciFi movie. You're way beyond what we humans are working with currently. But if you walk me through it, I think I'll be able to get it."

Peridot snickers inwardly at the indirect flattery about her very advanced design and of course technology it surrounds. She grows a nice and confident smirk on her face, which looks pretty well on her."I feared that it might, but don't you worry! I will make sure we get there. In any case, I am sure this should be able to work, even if you don't end up understanding it. Let's see...we start here by...", she says and goes off on to a VERY long rant, which doesn't really explain very much or very clearly either, but it is clear that she is very absorbed about all of this and such. Meanwhile, she reaches into the toolbox many times or reaches for other stuff near them and several times does her body brush against his.

• Love 1

Norton does try his best to follow along, he really does. There are a couple times where what she is talking about makes sense to him...until she begins to rant on technologies or tools that do not sound familiar to him in the slightest. He does notice her small green body brushing against him, a smile growing on his face with every touch. He begins to think about the previous time she was over, and every touch after that makes him begin to get just a little hard. He thinks about how she had acted previously, and a small idea pops into his head. "Hey, I'm getting thirsty, how about you? I personally find having something to drink around can help me better focus on whatever project I am working on."

Peridot is off on her own little world about 90% of the time it seems as she is truly in her element with tinkering and tech stuff - truly, a huge part of her life and mind space at most times. She is finally drawn out of it as Norton mentions something getting something to drink. Honestly, it is not really something she does a lot of and most often it is when she is trying her best to socialize with humans as they tend to have this bodily need for fluid - remarkably ineffecient design, in her mind. Her eyes draw from the schematics, tools and ride towards the bigger adult male. Her eyes meet his and she has to take a second or two to fully register and realize what was said to her."Strange. I have never met anyone with this approach. Of course, the only other decent engineer I know of, is a gem like myself. What sorts of liquid would boost your cognitive abilities and creative output?", she asks, the only way Peridot can, very befitting of her.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

He chuckled at her way of speaking, finding it very interesting and a nice change from what he is used to. "Well hopefully me and Jericho will eventually be added to that list as well. As for what sort of liquid does this, the drink doesn't usually matter. It's more about taking a step back from the project and then coming back to it with fresh eyes and fresh mind. Though right now, I think some spiked lemonade would help, especially with us standing in the sun like we are. Give me a moment and I'll make some up." He smiled and headed inside of the living area. In the fridge was a jug of lemonade that they had already made, so he grabbed some tequila to mix into it. He made sure not to over load it with the alcohol, just enough to add to the taste and give a good buzz feeling. When he came back, he had the jug and two glasses with him. He set them on a small table where they could be kept safe when not in use.

• Like 1

Peridot takes a moment from focusin on tools, schematics and such to listen more directly to Norton as he speaks his answer to her."Fresh...mind...and eyes? Sounds rather graphic. I mean...I cannot just reform out of nothing and I don't even want to imagine how you shall replace your vision spheres or cognitive center. Is this another sort of fresh human lingo? If so...then I really could use a dictionary of like...odd phrases, hahaha", she says with a humourous tone more than anything else. She grabs a glass of lemonade and begin to sip it and luckily, the alcohol is faint enough to just have a slight "bite", but not bad.

• Woohoo 1

Norton chuckled as he listened to her confusion over the saying. "Heh, yeah it's a lingo thing. It means to focus on something else and then come back to it so that you might catch something you miss. I'll see about finding you something." He took a drink as well, pleased with the small bite that the alcohol gave it. Then he leaned over, his body very close to Peridot's, and looked over the plans again, attempting to figure some more of it out.

The schematics look extremely complex and confusing as it does show how to make a nuclear fission and fusion process unit in one collective system. Given how only one of those processes has been achieved by humans, it is unlikely to make much sense to him, especially when combined in this manner. Of course, not everything is unreadable, so some parts still stick out as understandable to Norton. She doesn't really give much thought into or reaction him being this near to her.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Even the short break doesn't help Norton better understand Peridot's plans. His head is swimming as he recognizes the general idea of parts of the plans. "Hm... ok so I get this part. And that connects there... uh... heh this is a lot for me. Best for me to be your assistant in this." As he points to the parts he understands, he leans in close from behind her, his crotch pressing against Peridot's back side.

• Love 1

Peridot can easily tell that maybe 60-70% of it is flying over his head as she explains it. Thankfully, she has gotten used to people like Steven, who are not exactly too clever on electronics, schematics and such, so she is more patient in this way. It does help that Norton does get the lesser complicated things, leaving him not fully unaware and clueless. The atmosphere seems to  grow a bit more different as she feels the sensation of his crotch against her less than voluptous, but still soft behind. Unconsciously she even lightly rubs against it."Ohhh, don't worry. I have had assistants who were less knowledgeable. I have made my friend Steven a proper helper by now eeven...well..sort of, hahaha!", she comments, laughing lightly.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up