Steven Universe - The Crystal Gems' Lessons in Human Interaction (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

Norton laughs along with her, his face happy with a grin on it as he feels her rub against him a little. He reaches over to take another drink before the large man claps and rubs his hands together. "Well boss lady, where do we start? Or is there anything else you want to work out with me first?" As he prepares to get to work, he never actually moves away from his body being pressed against hers, almost almost though of invitation for more.

• Love 1

Peridot grins widely as she is refered to as 'boss lady' and certainly a title she will aim to keep. His words seems vague to her, at least the latter part of them. Even insisting on being close like this seems to kind of go over her head. Of course, the experience from last time does come to her mind and she turns her head to look at him behind like this. It is by then she is more able to at least have an idea about what he meant."Are you talking about me tasting your human penis...or am I wrong in my assessment?", she asks bluntly, but no with trace of scorn or anything else of negative sort.

Norton chuckles at her bluntness, but doesn't look insulted by it. "Heh, that's one thing I was thinking about, yes. Though I was also talking about if there was any more to talk about the project as well. On the topic of you tasting my human penis, I was also thinking that I could show you some other similar actions as well." The human gives her a smile with a smirk at the corner of his mouth as his hands reach down to rest on her hips and press himself more into her.

• Love 1

Peridot is a very straightforward and blunt person, as she was made to simply state facts as she perceived them and go from there, finding the most logical conclusions. She was aware about the project as a topic, but the reason she asked about this, was due to her not sure what was meant."I merely asked since I was unsure how to interpret and comprehend your other vague statement. I am not used to more...abstract concepts, expressions and such. However, she still rubs back against him, but this time it seems much more on purpose."Ohhh, like what? Did we not go over everything last time?", she asks, even with a hint of teasing.

• Love 1

Norton chuckles at her thinking they did everything the last time, knowing that him and Jericho have been planning on showing her much much more. "Oh my dear Peridot, there is much more that we can do. Stuff that will bring both of us even more pleasure than what was done last time. It involves putting my cock into other holes of yours than just your mouth."  Norton let's out a brief groan of pleasure as the green female is grinding against him. She would feel a growing hardness pressing against her.

• Love 1

Peridot is amused at how something simple like movements such as these, causes human males to grow in certain parts. It seems very weird to her still, but there is indeed something interesting about it and surely it requires some more examination and studying. Apparently, Norton makes last time sound like it was just the tip of an iceberg - at least from how she understood the phrase when Steven tried to explain to her."So you are saying there are many other ways to interact with humans other than orally? I am not sure what sort of orifices you had in mind", she says, still fairly innocent minded. Though as he gets more stiff and big, Peridot is gradually ending up hotdogging his cock between her still rather unimpressive behind.

• Love 1

Norton gives her a smirk at her innocent question. "Many ways...many positions. And do you remember when me and Jericho has put our faces and fingers between your legs and made you feel good down there? That spot in particular is one of the orifices that refer to. Oh, don't forget your drink. Don't want it to get too warm." He doesn't mind her questions, and he remembers her form seemed to change some when she drank last time.

• Love 1

Before answering back, she drinks more of her drink. It does the same effect as last time it seems, but in reality it is more about state of mind rather than the alcohol itself. Hopefully they will discover soon enough. Thankfully, alcohol does not have any negative effects on a gem's body whatsoever, so it is not like there is any downside to her indulging into that sort."Oooh, I remember that. I believe you called it...a pussy?", she asks, trying to see if she got that part right. She seems to feel a bit hotter against his body too, letting Norton know she is indeed being affected by the drink in some light way."Putting  a man's penis inside makes one feel good?", she adds, wanting to be sure she understood.

• Love 1

He nods at her question, affirming that she got it right. "Yes, it makes all parties involved feel good. And there are different positions that can be done to enhance that sensation." His hands on her hips begin to slowly run along more of her body, his desire for her growing as he continues to feel her body against his.

• Love 1

This is certainly something way different from how things function back at Homeworld. There gems never really ever discussed how various things made them feel and even less so in straight out physical manner, unless it would be something like being poofed and such. This is indeed an interesting concept to discover and delve into. It seems like she has plenty to teach them about technology and they seem to know more about physiology, albeit mostly for humans, of course."Oh, I see. Seems like there is a whole new area of expertise I could investigate and learn about! Is this a common practice among humans?", she begins to groan out now that she too was feeling arousal work its way into her body and mind. There even seems to be a slightly damp spot where her pussy is slowly beginning to form, as well as her butthole.

• 3 weeks later...

At her last question, Norton thinks on it for a moment, finding the best way to answer her. "Fairly common, though it's generally done between people who have some kind of an interest in each other." At hearing the groan from her, the human smirks and continues to grind against her as his hands explore her small body some more.

• Love 1

Peridot raises an eyebrow as once more a rather vague statement is being made."An interest you say? That sounds a bit...unclear? Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on that? You humans are your vagueness, hahaha", she says in a more playful tone rather than annoyed. The rise in arousal and the alcohol slowly makes her tight butthole much more clear and it even appears faintly moist and throbbing.

• Love 1

Norton can feel his rod pressing against his pants like a prison. His hand slided up her body to her chin and turns her head to the side so that he can look at the adorable green gem. "How about we go over that later? For now, let's start your next study session." He smirks briefly before leaning in and kisses her, his tongue sliding in to wrap around hers. His other hand slides down her body toward her newly formed pussy, feeling that she was already beginning to get wet for him.

• Love 1

Peridot is still pretty unfamiliar with such bodily touches and advances and it is not like the alcohol is robbing much of her sense of judgement. Rather, she likes the type of attention lavished onto her, making her wanting to see what it might lead to and it was even said that it would be better than the last time. So she lets the grown human male lead things for now, since she is not fully aware of the ways where she can be active."Ohhh well...the engine isn't really going anywhere and it is a pretty standard procedure for me....hehe", she says with a slight bit of naughtiness to her voice as she speaks. She leans further against his body and while her kiss is pretty amateurish and inexperienced, he can still tell that she is passionate and eager to try it out. The green gem groans softly into their kiss while the hand finds a slightly warmer and wetter gem pussy down below. One of her hands even reach down towards his crotch, where she gives his human cock a hearty squeeze.

• Love 1

He moans into her mouth as he feels her hand squeeze his imprisoned meat. He could tell she was still inexperienced at all of this, but her eagerness made up for it in spades. The brief question of what the gems do to reproduce if they don't have sex pops into his head, but it quickly fades away as his rough fingers begin to rub her outer lips and clit, making sure her green little pussy was well prepared for him. His other hand slides along her chest, touching and feeling her body. He shifts his lower half a little until her fingers find the zipper of his pants, hoping she gets the hint to free his trouser snake.

• Love 1

As her mouth and lips are currently busy, she is not as chatty as usual, especially since she tries to learn and mimick the odd ways his tongue is moving about in her mouth. Just like Nortom, she is also panting and moaning and increasingly so as they seem to get further into things between them. Luckily, she did learn some stuff the first time and thus needs less explanation on the very basic stuff they are acting out. Her skin feels pretty nicely hot and her gem body shivers lightly in anticipation, while her ass and pussy both get more and more moist and eager as well. While her chest is still quite flat, her long and thick nipples are still solid and sensitive to the touch. With her free hand. she gets the hint given to her and she reaches further in to help fish out his large and thick human cock.

• Love 1

His hand exploring her flat chest teased and played with her hard nipples, the human enjoying every little twitch and shiver coming from the small, eager gem. His lips move from hers, down her face to her neck, nibbling a little in between kisses. He slowly slides his rough, calloused fingers into her quivering pussy, his digits sliding in easily with the help of her well lubricated tunnel. Thanks to Norton's height, she is slightly lifted up as he fingers her. With his long beast finally released from its cage, his hips rock a little bit, sliding his shaft through her grasping hand to prod at her eager asshole.

Her body warms up more and more, even now as her excitement rises accordingly. She groans softly as the two of them explore each other in these ways. Her hand grips his throbbing member a bit harder and even start to stroke him off slowly, but roughly. Even her backdoor throbs heavily against his own swollen member's tip, letting him know that even that hole seems more than fine to use. She is not yet sure what Norton aims to show her, but she is eager to find out soon enough. She doesn't even really think about how Jericho might react to seeing them like this."Ahhh..nghhhh...sooooo...what happens now, Norton?", Peridot asks curiously.

• Love 1

Norton smiles at her question, the growing pleasure and excitement flooding his head. He pulls his hand from inside her, his fingers now glistening from her juices. He quickly steps past her and clears the table off, sitting onto it. "Now, you climb up on here." He helps her up onto him, her legs straddling him. Before she fully sits down, he positions his long, thick meat for her expectant pussy. "Now you lower onto me as though you're riding a horse or a motorcycle."

Peridot gives off a soft groan as the fingers escape her tight and moist cave, then watch as the mostly empty table is emptied fully of contents and made easily able to sit upon. She nods at his words and then allows him to help the small green gem off the floor and into his large and wide lap. Before her cute little rump can fully sit down onto Norton, she feels the massive, thick and veiny meaty spear aim for and prod against her heated pussy."Horse? Motorcycle? Ride? I have no experience with such vehicles....mostly spaceships", she says, not sure how she should go about it.

• Love 1

Norton gives an oh face and then smiles. "Well, then we shall change that some time soon. For now, just lower yourself down onto me. And with it being your first time, I advise you take it slow at first." He lifts his hips a little to press his mushroom tip against her soaking entrance, making it so that they don't miss. He slowly pulls her down, guiding the green gem down, his long shaft sliding into her small body. The human lets out a moan as he feels her walls tighten around him.

• Love 1

Seeing how this is her first time with such human interaction and beyond her knowledge about these acts, she lets Norton explain things as well as he can at the moment, hopefully without ruining the moment between them. Her body seems fairly light, despite being a gem, so the human male can rather easily lift or reposition Peridot."Allright, Norton. I am sure that my massive intellect and speed of learning shall do me well!", she says, still aiming to show her prowess as a researcher and all. She does gives off a long and heavy groan as her pussy is spread by his tip and it intensifies as she lowers herself even more, getting filled further. Her insides feel very warm, tight and nicely moist as well, taking in his cock expertly already.

• Love 1

"Mmnn fuck, Peridot. You feel so good!" He groans as he watches her slide down his length, taking him in much easier than he honestly expected. His hands rest on her green hips, not pushing her hard onto him though. He wants to take his time enjoying this. Once he has been fully buried inside of her, he lets out a deep groan of pleasure, feeling as her slick walls tighten around him. "Now... mmm you rock your hips around... and bounce up and down on me."

• Love 1

Peridot's body is soon introduced to many new and delightful sensations as the cock slides into her pussy, spreading open her, for now, only small and slightly puffy camel toe. A heavy jolt of pleasure, unlike any other she has tried before, goes through her body and affects her mind as well. A long, heavy and happy groan of joy escapes her lips while the member travels further inside of her and until it reaches the very end as the balls reach her womanhood. This is one of the few times where the green gem is pretty much speechless, as she clearly is trying to adjust to these new feelings."AHhhhnnn...nghhh...I..I shall...attempt to!", she finally growls and slowly her hips begin to roll ever so softly, making the pleasure continue to flow into her body.

• Love 1

Norton lets out a moan of ecstasy as he watches her small body take in all 16inches his length. As she begins to roll her hips, his own can't help but rock as well. He makes sure to match her rhythm, feeling as his rod slides easily in and out of her. "God damn this feels amazing! Jericho is missing out." The blonde human watches as the little gem rides him, his ears filling with the sounds of her pleasured voice.

While that was happening, Jericho is on his way back to the barn. He had taken the truck that the men owned, it being safer to carry food. He wonders if Peridot has come by yet or not.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up