Steven Universe - The Crystal Gems' Lessons in Human Interaction (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

The men nod at her request, leading the taller, slimmer gem into the living portion of the barn. The men exchange looks, the both of them having a silent conversation, wondering if all gem females were as incredibly attractive as the two they know are. Jericho reaches down gingerly and hands the green gem to Pearl carefully. "There you go. As for what happened, we were all having sex together when she suddenly turned into that gemstone." Norton decides it might be best to give as many details as he could to help the white female understand the situation. "I was using her pussy while Jericho used her ass. We were all orgasming together when her body tightened for a moment and then...poof. She lands on my chest as a gem."

• Love 1

Pearl follows the two of them into the small, but nice and cozy looking living room where indeed she finds the gemstone that represents the green little gem, Peridot. She gives off a deep sigh of relief as no cracks or other issues appear to be present on the stone, letting her know she is just fine. While she is inspecting it, they then tell her what has happened and by the end of it, the poor Pearl grows fully red in the face and begins to fumble with the gemstone and it even slips out of her hands. Luckily, she manages to catch it though. She clears her throat and looks at them with a quite embarrassed look."Uhmmm..e..excuse me? You...you did what?", she asks, clearly not expecting anything of the sort.

• Love 1

When she drops the gem that was Peridot, Jericho and Norton can feel their hearts stop. Their hands reach for the gem as well, but Pearl catches it at the last minute. A sigh of relief resounds over the room before the humans realize that she asks them a question. "Oh right, you might not know about sex like Peridot didn't. We were doing a human ritual to show enjoyment of each other with Peridot, both me and Norton putting our penises into various orifices on Peridot's body." The only gem they had met currently was Peridot, so Jericho tries to explain it to the white gem in a way that sounded very similar to the way Peridot talks. 

• Love 1

Unlike Peridot, Pearl is much more aware of the act of sex that exists on this planet. However, she has never really dived much into it and thus only know the basics of it, really. In this regard, the green gem has gained far more knowledge and experience on the matter."I...I know w..what s...s...sex is! I have been here thousands of years...after all!", she says rather defensively, but not aggressively, her face all red and hot. She puts down the gem on a nearby and safe surface."So...so you are not aware of how we gems...get "poofed" when we either get damaged or receive....too much...stimuli?", the last part a bit timidly.

• Love 1

Jericho looks a little shocked at Pearl's outburst, he didn't mean any offense by his comment. Norton decides to chime in at that point. "He didn't mean anything by it. Before you, the only gem we have met is Peridot, and she didn't know anything about it at first." When Pearl noticeably timidly asks the men if they knew about poofing, they both shake their heads no. "No, no we did not. We didn't even know that you guys could...'poof' at all. We have only known Peridot for a few days now."

• Love 1

Pearl has had little contact with many sorts of humans, so she is a bit used to having to explain a few things usually, but something like this is pretty rare to come up. Thankfully, no harm has been done and the humans are a bit wiser at the end of it."Peridot will be just fine. However, I cannot say when she will reform once more. It could take minutes, days or even longer. May I ask....how and why did she agree to this sort of activity with you? I have not yet met any humans who really explained the appeal of this bodily...communal", she asks curiously.

• Love 1

When she says that Peridot will be fine, but doesn't know how long she would be gone, both of the guys have looks of relief and worry on their faces. As she asks the men why Peridot was doing it with them, they look between each other and smile. Norton decides he'll answer as the two large burly men move to sit on either side of the thin gem, their bodies close to hers. "We just explained to her that it is a ritual that humans do to show their appreciation of each other. A sign of close friendship. We also let her try some beer, and that seemed to help her try it out, along with gain the necessary parts to experience it fully."

• Love 1

Pearl listens on, sitting down in a rather ordinary manner. She nods her head slowly along, to indicate that she is following what is being said and explained to her."Hmmmm...I see. I suppose such experience could serve as interesting anthropological and cultural emperical data and such. What sort of conclusions has she achieved so far on this? I am assuming it was done out of a scientific curiousity?", she goes on, clearly mostly viewing this from an analytical mindset.

• Love 1

Both men smirk smuggly at her question of Peridot's conclusions so far. "I'd say that her findings are definitely proving that the rituals do indeed convey enjoyment of one another. She's participated in a few so far, though there's much for her to try still." "As for her reasoning why, yeah, it was originally being done out of curiosity. Though I would say by now she's doing it also because she enjoys it. And she's pretty good at it as well." The burly guys lean back, Jericho's arm stretching on the back of the couch with the petite pale gem sitting between them.

Pearl looks between the two of them as they speak, explaining what has been the reason for the "experimenting" Peridot has been doing and what the results of these are, at least vaguely. Honestly, she has never heard of a gem who poofed from stimuli before, but of course, knew it was possible in theory. The more interesting aspect is definitely the possibility and proof that humans and gems can physically interact in what seems like a genuine pleasant manner, judging from the evidence of the gem of Peridot on the table."Good at it? How do you quantify such a thing? Did you use any sort of measuring equipment to gauge her bodily reactions or something?", she asks, unknowingly squirming a bit in her seat as he own imagination starts to work as well.

• Like 1

"Well, we usually measure it by the amount of pleasure we feel to tell how good our partner is." "And if they are really successful, we either cum inside or on them. It's simple, but has worked well enough for...well pretty much our race's entire time of existence." Both men sit eagerly, waiting for when Pearl starts to ask about trying it herself. They may be speaking factually, but they also know that gems seem to learn best by doing, not just talking.

Having to help care for a small baby like Steven once was, she is familiar with male body anatomy and indeed does know that this species has two genders and the male part of it having differences in their bodies from females. All of the most basic knowledge is in Pearl. This leads her eyes to begin to look at the two of them, probably in a very new way, especially as her gaze wanders over and lightly lingers at their crotches."What does it mean...to 'cum'? Is that what happens at the end of it?", she asks, her face getting more red.

• Love 1

The two chuckle at Pearl's innocence, seeing that they have another gem they are going to have to instruct in the pleasures of the flesh. Jericho reaches his hand out to rub her small thigh, hooking his fingers along her inner thigh. Norton is the one who answers her question. "At the end...sometimes during. It's when the male or female hit a certain point of enjoyment and their body releases fluids to show it."

It doesn't seem like Pearl needs the same sort of "stimulant" like alcohol as she reacts fairly easy by the touches. It does catch her a bit off-guard, but she does not retract her leg from the hand, although she looks a bit tense still. She gives off a soft groaning and without thinking, her legs spread ever so slowly. She doesn't notice, but surely they will."Ahh..I...I see..I don't I think I have ever...tried that...before...ahhhnn...", she answers, also not noticing them scooting even closer.

• Love 1

At her groaning and noticeable spreading of her legs, the men's smug grins get bigger at the almost invitation from her. "Well...if you would like, we can help you try it out. Peridot was a natural at it, so I'm sure you'll be able to catch on easily." Norton tries to use the gem's pride to goad her into agreeing, both of the males' lust not sated from their double teaming Peridot earlier. Jericho's hand stayed where it was on her leg, slowly stroking her sensitive inner thigh.

• Love 1

Pearl starts to sense how close they have gotten, most likely with her focus being on their conversation and even the hand gently running up and down her soft and pale white skinned leg. While her face is pretty much also quite pale white, such insinuations does make her cheeks blush heavily as they practically ask her to try and do the same sort of deeds with her as with Peridot."Wait...s..soo it isn't something...you only keep between yourselves and Peridot? You...you can do that sort of stuff...with others too?", she asks, clearly not in the loop when it comes to this type of situation, especially since Peridot tried it before her. However, her legs still spread very slowly and she can kind of feel their hot breath against her neck.

• Love 1

They nod and smile at her innocent question, both men finding the noticeable blush absolutely adorable on her. "Oh yeah, like we told Peridot, it's a way to show appreciation of them. You don't ever only appreciate one person at a time." Norton slowly got up and took her small hand in his, pulling her from the couch. "Come on, we can show you." The large men lead her to Jericho's bedroom, since he had a bigger bed.

• Love 1

Pearl hardly has time to really say much or react before she is gently pulled up and guided like that towards one of the bedrooms, the two seemingly very eager and happy to show her the ropes of intimate human interaction."Ohhh...wha..whaaaat? Ohhh...ri..riight noooow? Bu..buutt....well..if you insiiiiiist", she says, in a sheepish, but still sort of teasing manner as they walk there together. Already now, she can feel a new sort of excitement that she has never felt before, at least not in this manner. If something got close, it would be how she felt about Rose, but this is still very different, especially as for once it is not the doofus of a mayor trying to lay on her.

• Love 1

When they get into the room, the two men pull her down onto the bed, laying on either side of her. Jericho hooks her chin with his fingers, turning her face towards him. "Oh, we do insist." His lips meet with hers, the human kissing the pale gem. While that is happening, Norton kisses her neck and down her shoulder, his hands slowly beginning to glide along her thin body.

• Love 1

Whilst Pearl did count on something physical happening, the sudden pulling down makes her give out a soft and rather unexpectedly cute "eep!" noise from her mouth as a result. However, she is hardly to say much more before her mouth is covered with that of Jericho as he kisses her. She is not exactly overly experienced in this field, so it does feel a bit awkward and not really normal, but she does make a bit up for it by her passion. Whilst at first she tenses up, just like Peridot did, she quickly relaxes and begins to hum softly in delight. Her body quivers a bit, but there is no signs of resistance. It is very likely that the white coloured gem has been feeling anxious for attention such as this ever since Rose Quartz vanished. She even leans into the touches and kisses on her neck. With her rising excitement and pleasure, her own pussy and ass begin to form on her body.

• Love 1

Both men smile at the adorable eep she made when she was pulled down to them. Jericho doesn't mind her inexperienced kisses, remembering that Peridot was the same way in the beginning. The burly men would make sure to teach the pale gem just like they were teaching the green gem. Her excitement at their kisses and touches is almost palpable in the air, Norton gruffly moaning to the feel of her body pressing against his. The man's large hand slides down her slim frame, spreading her thin thighs once again, feeling that the gem has gotten well equipped for their plans.

• Love 1

The touches against her body will soon feel more and more warm as her enjoyment and excitement rise accordingly. Her form lightly shifts around from side to side as these are all quite new sensations to her and in most ways she acts like a normal human being would, with one of the exceptions being how she feels warmer. Just like Peridot, she does learn fast and her kisses become more regular and normal, improving each small passing moment even. Her legs allow to part lightly as well, making it possible to feel her womanhood easier if wanted.

• Love 1

Norton's thick fingers make their way to her newly formed womanhood, feeling the growing moisture in her lower lips. He slides his rough, calloused fingers along her slit, spreading her juices along her while working her folds apart. Jericho is enjoying her growing skill with her mouth, moaning into her mouth as the kisses become open mouthed. His bumpy human tongue twisted around the gem's blue muscle, giving her a further taste of the passion that humans share with one another. 

• Love 1

As the fingers find the inexperienced pussy of the pale gem woman she gives off a very heavy and deep groan into the kiss and her body squirms lightly as well in response. Her legs also spreads some more and soon they are quite wide apart and her hips gently pump against his hand as well. She gets a bit more curious and brave, which means one of her hands finds a chest to rub gently up and down while the other reaches for a human cock to touch and rub a bit. The sensation is of course totally new and alien to her, but she does enjoy the odd mixture of hardness and softness, coupled with how hot it feels against her heated palm and fingers.

• Love 1

Feeling her hand searching for something to do, Jericho undoes his pants to give her what she is wanting. His thick log falls into her hand as he continues to make use of her mouth with his. His own hand slides down her body, joining Norton's at her newly formed lower lips. The two sets of digits play with her lower body, every squirm and twitch she makes giving them more pleasure at the feel of her body. Soon the humans both slide a finger into her hole, her flowing juices lubing the exploratory mission very well.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up