Steven Universe - The Crystal Gems' Lessons in Human Interaction (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

Jericho watches as she begins to stroke him, knowing this is probably the first time she has ever done something like this. "Mmmm...yes you are. Don't forget to do some of the other things I told you. I can help you out as well of you need." His hand rests on her head, acting as though he was doing it to help stabilize himself. Down between her legs, Norton is having a fine time with her himself. As she seems to get even wetter and used to his finger, he slides a second one in, spreading her hole even more. He kisses down her body until he reaches the clit and then he begins to lick her. "Mmmnn Peridot, you taste so good."

• Like 1

The taste of cock is definitely something she has never been close to experience before and the sensation of the hot and throbbing meat is still a bit strange, but overall a pleasant thing for the green gem. As she slowly begin to get a better idea about what to do, her grip gets more firm and sure. With her kind being grown for learning purposes, she is definitely making use of that now, though this is probably not what the diamonds had in mind."Ahhhh, n..no need! I am capable and fast learner!", she growls out, her confidence returning rapidly it seems. She then dares herself to slip those lips of hers over the fat, bulbous mushroom shaped tip, sucking him whilst her tongue explores along the crown of it. Her groans vibrate against the dick as even more pleasure hits her down below. She slips her mouth off for a moment to talk."Nghhhh...and your human tongue and cock feels niiiiiiice", she pants out, clearly getting more and more into it.

• Love 1

Norton continues to enjoy himself with Peridot's lower half as his old friend was being pleasure above. Norton is more eager to taste her, pulling his fingers out of her and leaning his face closer to her. Wet sounds could be heard as he begins to lick and suck on her lips, losing himself to the taste of her. He briefly pulls his face away to speak before he continues is delicious green meal. "Fuck...Peridot your cute little snatch tastes so good. I could eat on this all day." Jericho let's out deep moans and groans as the small green female begins to take his musky, sweaty meat log into her mouth. He smiles when she says they both feel good to her. "Mmnnn... good. Your mouth and pussy feel amazing as well." His grip on her head tightens a little out of reflex from the pleasure he is feeling, accidentally pulling her face back onto his cock, interrupting her if she was going to say anything else.

• Like 1

Peridot squirms lightly under all of this new kind of pleasure and stimulation being given to her by Norton. She has never even heard about anything like this before, but this sort of earthly custom for appreciating others certainly is to her liking so far."Nghhh...h..heheh....yesss...I bet you coulld...you humans have such odd names for...thiiings", she groans through her moaning while getting eaten out. Then she get back to taking Jericho in her yap and without a gag reflex or need for air, she can make her lips travel far down the shaft.

• Love 1

Jericho lets out low moans as she takes him in much further than any other person has been able to. He always thought his girth would be an issue with every partner of his, but Peridot gave him a feeling of pleasure he's never gotten before. He keeps her head in his grip, his hips slightly moving, making his thick log to go further into her mouth. Norton smiles at how her voice sounds when she was being pleasured. He continues to eat her out, sliding his tongue into her hole to tongue fuck her.

• Like 1

Peridot can tell that Jericho is enjoying her attention quite a lot, so without trouble does her lips continue to travel dow and down and at some point they reach the base of his cock. Slowly, she begins to slide back until it pops out of her mouth."Ohhh man! There sure is a lot of meat to cover, hahaha", she says, clearly enjoying herself in more ways than one. She gives his cock some more stroking while kissing and licking and sucking the tip and for now, she switches between that and deepthroating once in a while. At the same time, she grows hotter and wetter down in her cunt.

• Like 1

Jericho lets out a deep moan as he felt her go further and further down him. His hand on her head begins to have a tighter grip. He chuckles at her words after her face popped off of the massive rod. "Mmmm that there definitely is. Seems that you aren't having much issue with it though?" Norton's tongue flicks inside of her wet slit, continuing to enjoy his tasty meal. Then he gets up from in between her legs, his hands reaching down to his own pants. "Now don't be hogging her Jericho. I wouldn't mind some more attention from our friend as well." When Norton frees the beast in hid pants, Peridot would see that the two humans very much have different shapes and sizes. Norton's cock was thinner than Jericho's but still above average girth. His length though was the impressive point, being 16 inches long. 

• Like 1

Peridot is panting harder and faster by each passing moment and she grins from Jericho's comment."Not having to breathe certainly helps being able to do it", she tells him, in case he is not aware of this upside to being a gem. With her hand still firmly on his meaty spear and lips smeared with precum and saliva, she groans as long as Norton keeps tasting her sweet love cave below. She gathers herself some more once Norton stops pleasuring her and gets up, only to button down and reveal his own raging stiffy, which is even lenghtier than that of Jericho. She stares almost in disbelief as such a monster size rod is revealed."Ohh..ohhhh boyy...that looks humongous", she exclaims.

• Like 1

"Well that is really convenient. Definitely will keep that in mind." Jericho smiles at her pointing out that she doesn't technically have to breathe. Knowing that she can take him in so well makes him even more horny and lusting after her. Though the thought of that she knew others like her does cause some other curiosities to arise in the back of his mind. 

When she exclaims at the sight of Norton's long rod, he chuckles. "Heh, yeah I get that a lot. How about you take a shot of pleasuring the two of us together. If you do well, I'm sure you will get a surprise and memorable experience for your field testing." He waits to hear if she wants to before he moves closer to her.

Peridot laughts lightly at this comment, as it seems humorous to her. She would never have imagined that not being able to breathe would be applied in such a manner. Then again, she never know about doing oral before now either. Such interesting notes she will have to make in her new journal for interaction with humans. Suddenly, Jericho mentions pleasuring them simultaneously. Needless to say, she is more than puzzled and curious at the same time."That does seem much more efficient and all, but how would that even work? My mouth is not THAT big!", she comments, clearly not aware of the many ways it could be done,

• Haha 1

Both of the men chuckle at her as she exclaims that her mouth wasn't big enough for both of their cocks at the small time. Norton comments first, "Heh, you won't have to suck them both at the same time. You just do what you were doing with Jericho to each of us, one at a time. While your mouth is around one, you can use your hand on the other." He walks over and positions himself on the couch so that now both massive members are by her cute little face. The stench of sweat and male musk is much heavier around her as both men are aroused as they towered over her. "Just take it slow and you'll get the hang of it. You're doing very good at it, Peridot."Jericho's voice was gruff with pleasure as his hand stretched down and began to feel at her perky nipples, his thick digits teasing them.

OOC: Hmmm, I actually think we would be better off without filth aspects in this. It kind of takes me out of it a bit. I probablt just don't feel like it is fitting for this.

Soon enough, Peridot is exposed to both dicks at the same time and so close to her face. The sight is still a bit overwhelming for the green gem, but she doesn't feel like backing down now. Someone of her stature is surely able to do something like this. She gives off a wide grin as she looks up at both of them, now placing a hand onto Jericho's meaty rod as he was the last to receive the attention of her mouth."Hehe, of course I am good. I was made to do things perfectly and learn super fast! This is going in my new log!", she says and snickers before her mouth wraps around the cock of Norton and slowly her lips slide down his length. Meanwhile, her hand slide up and down the shaft of Jericho.

• Love 1

OOC: Gotcha ^^ no problem at all.

Norton lets out a groan of pleasure as he feels the gem's mouth wrap around his hard rod. Jericho had released her head, so Nortons hands move to it, enjoying her inexperienced, but pleasuring technique. "Oh damn... shit you have learned fast. Mmmm" Jericho continues to tease at her perky little nipples, giving her body some pleasure as she serviced the two of them. He smiled as he watched the little green hand slide up and down his slick, log of a cock. "Well you do indeed meet up to and exceed what you were made for. Mmm this feels amazing."

• Love 1

Peridot both enjoys doing the service as well as the lovely praise she receives for doing so. Of course, she still gets stuff like that when she does a good job on missions and other stuff, but this seems a lot more personal and way different. Her lips continue without pause, gobbling up more and more cock flesh within her body. Despite being a gem, her core temperature is still quite high, but not to the point of any sort of injury, naturally. The only noises she gives off, are those of being stimulated by Jericho while her hand and mouth work on their fat members.

• Love 1

Norton lets out gruff moans as he receives the oral treatment from the lovely gem. The warmth of it is amazing as he feels the walls of her mouth and throat slide along him, the tongue flicking against his shaft. "Mmmm damn. Your mouth feels soooo good, Peridot. So warm." His hips rock unconsciously at the pleasure of it. Jericho is focused on her nipples and breasts, groping and teasing her to make sure she got as much enjoyment as they were getting.

• Like 1

Having no need for organs and such seems to help as well, making this a very easy task for Peridot to do. She keeps up with the hand and the mouth for a while like this, before slipping her mouth off and switching up between them, this time stroking off Norton and sucking off Jericho. They do taste a bit differently, as she suspected."Glad you seem to enjoy the treatment. Is this what humans do to show affection in a more intimate manner?", she says, thinking this is all there is to it, at least for now.

• Like 1

Jericho let out moans as he felt her mouth replace her hand. "Mmm hell yes...um yeah. These are some of the...ways." His voice breaks apart as he feels the warm mouth draw him closer and closer to climax. Norton groans as he watches her suck off Jericho, enjoying the view. "Yes there is. And if you keep it up, soon you'll see the reactions males have to show that they really appreciate what was done. There are some other ways, but we can show those to you a later on." Norton was getting close as well, it having been a while since he got treatment like this. 

• Like 1

Peridot is unsure if she should ask what those reactions are or if it's better to love it up to surprise. Personally, she is usually not much for surprises as the best data and methods are gathered with proper knowledge and testing. However, something about this makes her think this might be better left out to whatever happens. So she keeps up what she is doing and she rapidly improves as her gem is very much meant for learning new stuff and applying it to proper execution.

• Love 1

As she keeps up her treatment on the two men, they both begin to notice that she is improving second by second. Neither men are able to hold it in longer. "Oh...shit... fuck I'm gonna cum!" "Damn... this is amazing! Fffuuck!" Both Norton and Jericho finally reach their limits, their cocks swelling and finally releasing their warm, thick loads to the gem. Norton cums on her body as Jericho's seed shoots into her mouth as she deep throats him.

• Like 1

OOC: You probably either forgot or didn't read it in my preferences, but I don't enjoy cum in the mouth or swallowing. I hope you will forgive me as I retcon things a bit.

'He is coming? Where? He's already here', she thinks to herself as one of them speaks of arriving somewhere. However, that lione of thought is quickly interrupted as she feels their dicks swell more and more, whilst throbbing much harder. Out of pure instinct, she pulls her mouth off the cock currently in there, making a lewd POP! noise from it exiting. Before she can do much else, jizz explodes onto her face and body from the two men. She shivers all over from the sticky and hot feeling. Once they are done, she pants out and smirks."Ohhhh my my! What is this? It doesn't resemble any liquid I have seen before here!", she comments.

• Like 1

OOC: Shit, I'm sorry! I must have missed that entirely. Yeah, you ret conning it is perfectly fine!

The men let out gasps as the tension in their bodies was released when they shot their loads onto their little green gem. Both large men had a face of satisfaction as they looked down at the little woman covered in their thick seed. Jericho was the first to talk, his voice a little shaky. "That is called cum. It's something humans release when they are feeling sexually satisfied." Norton looked down at her with a smile  "That's the reaction I told you would happen to show that we enjoyed what you were doing."

• Like 1

OOC: Don't worry too much about it ^^

Their dicks seems to deflate once they have emptied their nuts, leaving Peridot with some flacid pieces of meat in her hands. Once she determines they are "spent", she lets them go once more. Then she grabs a nearby beach towel on a small table, which she uses to wipe her body and face clean again. She snickers lightly at this revelation."Ohhh, that is very strange indeed, hahaha! This happens often or what?", she asks curiously, already more  than ready to make more mental notes.

• Love 1

As she goes to get wipe herself off, the men stuff themselves back into their pants. "Just about any time a female gives me that much lovin, heh." Jericho chuckles as he watches Peridot wipes her body down, especially noticing the changes to her body that suddenly happened during all of the fun. His eyes linger on her hips and curvy bottom. Norton smiles and responds to the question as well. "What he's saying is, yes. That kind of reaction happens often during those kinds of human rituals." He holds out his hand to take the towel when she is done and toss it into a laundry hamper.

OOC: the only changes being made was the appearance of nipples and such. Let me know if I interpreted your post wrong.

As the level of her arousal dies down, the changes go back once more, slowly retracting into the more neutral form from before. She looks between Norton and Jericho, trying to gauge their expressions and such on how they are doing."How did I do then? Was it adequate enough?", she asks, wondering how well her performance was and if she did the right techniques and so on.

• Like 1

OOC: I might have misunderstood myself. Doesn't really change their watching her.

Jericho definitely notices how her body returns to how it normally looks. It makes him even more curious about her and these other gems that she has mentioned. As they hear her question, both men give her a wide smile, their satisfaction in her services written all over their faces. Norton nods as he comes back to the couch, not sitting down though. "Oh yes. You did wonderfully. The fact that we came is definite proof of that. You could use some more practice another time, but for your first time you were amazing." As Norton assured her that she did good, Jericho got up and looked at one of the windows, seeing that it was getting close to evening. "Oh wow. Time certainly flies when having fun, huh. Its getting later in the day than I expected."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up