Steven Universe - The Crystal Gems' Lessons in Human Interaction (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

Thatannoyinggod

JennyDK

Peridot's face reddens a bit as she remembers the sensation of hot and sticky dick juice onto her body. It feels much different than anything else she has tried so far. Of course, she would not yet openly share such thoughts and impressions, at least for now. She is made aware of the lateness in the day. Not that the time of matters much to gems since they have no need for sleep, but she does want to get back and get started on her new log."Ohhh, by the stars! Yes, quite late. I should really get back now. It has been very nice to meet you both. I have this number for the low tech speech device", she says and writes down her cell phone number.

• Love 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thatannoyinggod

• JennyDK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall Premise: Peridot happens upon a couple of odd humans, ones that seem to have an interest in mechanics and building similar to her own great genius. She strikes up a friendship with them that l

Peridot is panting harder and faster by each passing moment and she grins from Jericho's comment."Not having to breathe certainly helps being able to do it", she tells him, in case he is not aware of

Norton smiles to Jericho and then to Peridot at her words. "Well, then think of today as a field test to see if you want to study more." Norton stretches an arm out and behind her head on the couch as

Thatannoyinggod

Jericho happily takes the paper with her number and inputs it into his cell phone. Then he hands it over to Norton, who does the same thing. "Awesome! We'll shoot you a message later so that you have ours as well." He is happy to have received her phone number, excited over the idea of them potentially having more encounters like today with her. Jericho takes a peek outside and then looks down at the small female. "You going to be safe on your own? You got the Peri-tron 2000?" He smiles at remembering her invention she had on the beach, still wondering exactly what it did.

JennyDK

Peridot picks up her backpack with her invention inside before approaching the two of them once more to properly say goodbye. She extends her hand as she does know that shaking hands is a way to do so here."Sounds good to me! If I don't reply right away, I am usually busy with research, projects or a mission with the other gems", she replies back and shake their hands farewell. She turns her head to look at her newest project."Oh, I am quite certain no one dares to mess with a crystal gem. Besides, nothing is more peaceful than Beach City. Take care you two!", she says and leaves their place to head home.

• Love 1
Thatannoyinggod

They nod to her explanation on if she doesn't reply quickly, but both are quite curious on what all it is that she does in her time. When she extends the hand, both Jericho and Norton take hold and give it a firm shake. Both chuckle at her confidence, finding it so adorable in a form so small. "Heh, well that's good. If you need us for anything, feel free to let us know." They watch her walk out and Jericho turns to his blonde friend. "Well...today turned out very different than we expected. But I like her. You hungry?" "Oh yeah, I like her too. I wonder if any of her friends are like her. And please yes let's eat." 

For the rest of the night, the men ate some dinner and watched a little TV before retiring for the night. Before bed, both sent her a text with their names so that she would have them.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1
JennyDK

She gives an acknowledging nod back at the last comment being made towards her before she wanders off. Luckily, she can easily teleport back to the house as she is a gem after all, so transportation could not easier or faster. So she is soon back to her room in the beach house. By now, Lapis Lazuli and her do not live in the barn anymore and have their own respective places to live. Only Pearl and Peridot are living in the house and sometimes gets visits from the others they know. Here they have made a nice and comfortable life for themselves.

Pearl is still up and doing some tinkering in the workshop and Peridot is just getting started on her new log in her room, where she gives it the name of the "Human interaction project".

She soon gets their numbers in return, which she code into her device."Ohhh, thanks! I had a fun time today. We should try it again soon. Peridot", she writes back to both men.

• Love 1
Thatannoyinggod

Their phones buzz in their rooms when they both get the reply from Peridot. "So did we! Definitely would enjoy doing it again!" "Just let either of us know when you are free to. We are usually not busy enough to turn away our lovely friend." After sending the messages, Norton and Jericho fall asleep.

The next morning, Norton wakes up to the sun in his eyes. Jericho is already awake and making some breakfast and coffee.

JennyDK

The next day arrives for Peridot, who is still not really familiar with the term of this here "sleeping" that humans love so much. So she worked on her project some more as well as getting started on her new project log about interaction with humans and their culture. Surely, it would be something that Pearl has not thought about before. With Jericho and Norton unaware of it, she even showed Pearl what she has discovered and experienced so far. Whilst Pearl is more used to humans and their ways, this is totally new area for her as well.

At some point, Norton does receieve a text from the lovely short green gem."Hey! If you ever want to get some proper energy for those bi-wheeled vehicles of yours, I can come and take a look at them".

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• BBC Lover
      By BBC Lover
      Hello. Welcome to my thread. I will be sharing my characters and fandoms I like to play in here. Along with the main kinks that really get me going in RP's, but aren't fully needed. Those kind of things can be worked out when building an RP. I will most likely ask you some questions if you message me. Those questions are mostly just to know which kind of my ideas I would share for the RP. I am open to both long term RP's and short term RP's. I'm open to lots of themes, Space, Fantasy, Modern, Real world, or our own made up universe for the RP. Now the things I share about my characters are pretty much basic slice of life info on them, some things can be used in different settings, some not but that can be worked out between us. I would share face claims for them too, but I do kind of keep a stock of face claims I rotate around for the girls depending on versions of them used, like which kind of realm will they be in. Plus below my OC's will be fandoms I like to play as, with those I play them mostly non-canon, Alternate Universe types, though depending on the bit of story idea, might go canon with them, but I do prefer having them up against an OC for the RP. This thread will be updated over time with more fandom's I'm sure. But for now this is it to get things started. I do have some ideas in mind for some of my OC's, just ask me about them cause some of those plots do have some requirements I am looking for in them.

Now...Onto the things that do turn me on most for an RP.

Interracial(Heavily wanted, but not 100% needed in all scenes, but is preferred)
      Cheating
      Age Gap
      Ugly Bastard
      Large Cock
      Excessive Cum
      Stomach bulging
      Pregnancy Risk
      Multiple Partners(MMF, MMMF, MMMFF, MMMMF, MMMMFF, MMMMMF, MMMMMMF, MMMMMMFF)

My OC's.

Jenny, College Junior, has a boyfriend. She lives in the dorms with a girl majoring in chemistry, they don't get along really. Jenny is secretly an test subject for her roommate.

Becky, Married, mother of two. Her husband travels a lot for work and the kids attend private schools with dorms, giving Becky lots of free time to fall into bad but pleasurable situations

Hope, engaged to her high school sweet heart. Wants to be a model/actress. Can be too trusting and gullible leaving her to hide many things from her fiance.

Allie Sin, has a boyfriend she lives with, cosplays for fun and is a streamer, both when playing video games and her normal real life when exploring cities she visits for conventions.

Fandom's

Marvel -
      Mary Jane Watson (Pairings I would like to try...MJ/Vulture MJ/Kraven....MJ/Nick Katzenberg....MJ/OC's)
      Sue Storm (Pairings...Sue/Skrull...Sue/Mole Man....Sue/OC's)

DC -
      Lois Lane ( Lois/OC's.)
      Starfire (Starfire/OC's)

Final Fantasy -
      Tifa (Tifa/DON Corneo...Tifa/Shinra Guards....Tifa/OC's....)
      Aerith (Aerith/Don Corneo...Aerith/Shinra Employees...Aerith/OC's)

Overwatch -
      Mercy (Mercy/OC's)

Now if you've made it this far, I thank you. I do prefer to do my RP's over PM's. And I may not always be able to reply right away, so if you seen I read your message but don't reply, it's cause I'm either in a place I can't, or on my phone which I find harder to reply on cause I make a lot more mistakes with the phones auto correct and take far to long to reply that way, so I'd rather wait til I'm home on my PC to reply. That or family stuff and honestly, IRL comes first, even if I really need an RP of some hard, deep, rough interracial fucking, if family needs me, my wet pussy will have to wait til I finish with family.

So feel free to message me and lets see if we can get something going.

F-List, list of kinks I like and don't like.
    • Yukina
      By Yukina
      Basically, a wealthy family hires a driver to take and pick the young daughter at school or park or anywhere. The man gets annoyed after a while and starts taking interest in the girl. First tricking her into sucking some cock, before eventually sharing her with all his boss's employees, broking her into a cumslut.
      YC be the loli or the driver.

3rd Persona writing wanted.
    • coryforrporchat
      By coryforrporchat
      hi guys,was looking forward to have a 3some rp in private. I am open for MMF and FFM, i would like to keep the theme and the characters realistic ,also open to different scenarios.
      comment down here if interested later we can work together to set it up and have fun 😉

• onearmeddruid
      By onearmeddruid
      I was looking for a group of people to help me with a to I wanted to do
      I play as a young woman from a another world and time and winds up in a school where the strangest things happen. I have dark hair wearing a dark furbcollar black jacketbwoth red lining a red vest white shirt and a hat with a aidesword on onenhand dagger the other woth a flintlock pistol, I am instantly enrolled into the school..
      I lost power at home so bear with me. Ibjust had a dream of this. The school does something weird with some of the students monsters amd strangeness abound. I wouldblike to have a group pf people help me aet this up
    • BBC Lover
      By BBC Lover
      Why hello,
      As you can guess, I am bored and wanting some fun.  I an heavily into Interracial scenes, and a partner who doesn't mind playing new guys for different scenes with my character.  I currently have two ideas I'd really like to play out, but they do have some certain needs for them, which I will happily share if you wish to hear about these two ideas.  Otherwise below I will share basic, little info on some of my characters I play, I would share with face claims, but I do tend to change up my face claims over time when I find one to fit the character better.  Yes I know not to much offered up in here at this time, but I will update as things go on.  For now if you wish to help with am RP, then message me.  I will end up asking some questions too, they are specific, but also don't worry about saying no to them, the questions are only to help me with the kind of ideas to share to RPing.

My current characters.(Ask for face claims and I will share.)

Hope. 27, engaged to a movie camera man, travels with him for his work.

Candy, 25, married, stay home housewife, gets bored easy and goes out often with her husband away a lot, Hypersexual disorder.

Kimmy. 28, married, two kids, stay home mother/wife/personal trainer.

Allie, engaged to her high school sweet heart, works as a model/Radio co-host( tricked into playing the role of some sex crazed bimbo. Some people recognize her voice, leading her into situations to have to live up to that radio personality role, acting the bimbo.)

Steph, single, met her roommate on craigs list, unaware the whole house is always being recorded and broadcasted live online 24/7

Jill, has a boyfriend, lives with her boyfriend and his asshole roommate/bully.

Cindy, or as so goes by when cosplaying or gaming, Sin Dee. 20, Cosplayer, Online gamer girl, lives off a rich boyfriend who lets her travel a lone a lot around the world for Comic Conventions.

That's it for now, more to come in the future hopefully.  Again, if you wish to help then feel free to message me, and I am into more smut than plot in my RP's but doesn't mean can't have plot, if it's good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.