The royal bedroom

• 3 weeks later...

It was a little rough, a touch hasty,  and kinda sloppy... but as that dick grinds and slides against her velvety, twitching depths her walls seemed to welcome that hard deep fuck nonetheless~<3 rather then responding with words the lewd wanting moans that rolled off her tongue where good enough to get across that his "sis" was having a good time<3

• Love 1

Fergus moaned loudly as his thrusts became even more wild and crazy. The feeling of her soft wool in his hands, the tightening walls of her pussy wrapping around his cock, hitting the back of her womb, everything about this was right~ he fondled and squeezed her tits in his hands, playing with her nipples. "Sis~ Your body is like a drug ~ I can get addicted to this~" he moaned in her ear. 

a breathy little laugh slipped from her lips in a steamy panting whimper of a moan... her tight twitchy folds shuddering and sliding along his length as her textured walls struggled for any grip on his swollen throbbing length of fuckmeat. The muffled wet sloppy slaps of his cock fucking into her slutty sheep slit and his hips clapping against her wool covered theighs filled the room with a sweet sound of sex

Fergus picked her up off the bed, holding her by her thighs. He was now sliding her tiny, wooly body up and down his shaft. Standing on his knees on the bed, he slammed her over his cock faster and faster. "Do you want me to cum inside you, slutty sis~?" He said and teased. His cock throbbed inside her tight womb.

Fergus slammed her onto the bed again. He enjoyed playing with the little, slutty fuzz ball as he began to thrust into her deep and hard from behind. He grunted and moaned loudly, as he came inside her womb for the first time~ His load was so huge, not only did it fill her womb to the brim as he pinned her to the bed, but it also lasted an entire minute~

A long whimpering moan left the little lambs lips as her well used little fuck hole got rammed into her one last time... its stretched walls overflowing with cum as it splurts out around the sides of his cock... painting her womb white with seed and filling every inch of her pussy to the brim as she was pinned down like a bitch in heat.

• Love 1

Fergus pulled out of her aching pussy l, sitting up on his knees while he panted heavily. He watched as a ton of his cum oozed out of her pussy before him. He then turned her over onto her back, and gazed upon her naked form once again. He crawled over over, and kissed her gently. "I think I love you~" he said in a soft and tender tone before he began to make out with her again. "I can't get enough of you~" he then moaned between kisses.

• 4 weeks later...

Gwen let out one last coo of a groaning moan.. her well used pink little snatch dripping with hot white seed as it spasms lightly, visibly pulsing and gaped as cum overflowed from her little fuck hole as it slowly settled down... rolling on to her back and playing along with his lovey dovey siscon play, letting out a tired little laugh and pecking a kiss right back~ her words coming out honey sweet "love you too big brother~" she humored his kiss for another 20 seconds or so, letting her tongue play with his, before breaking off with a smile, "well mr. I do believe thats everything you payed for.. so how about we get you cleaned up and dressed?"

• Love 1

with a little laugh she smiled at him, gathering up her own clothes,  pulling on her own shirt and shorts, wiping off a little excess cum from her cooch that she popped into her mouth, deciding to hold off on cleaning out the rest for now, happy with her own performance, responding to him with a too nice customer service voice as she hopped up to see him off, passing him a bottle of water and a small towel to wipe off his sweat or clean off anything. Before offering him a hug" make sure you come spend a little more money on your lil sister,  okay big brother ferg?"

• Love 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The royal bedroom