The royal bedroom

Gwen was a touch out of it for a few moments, still slightly gasping after the brutal throat fucking she had recieved... her heavy plush breasts where... mostly exposed due to her undersized sweater... so when that hot throbbing cock slipped in, grinding between her thick woolly breasts as he held them in place, she peered up at him with dazed eyes as she placed her hands on his... helping squish that fat swollen cock between her mounds

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

The sheepy slut watched that swollen cockhead poke up a little lump in her pink sweater as her oversized fluffy breasts where fucked by her faux brothers cock... listening to  him, her still slightly dazed yet lust filled eyes peered up at him as she let go of her breasts, letting him continue to fuck her mounds if he wants as she hooked a could fingers under the straps  of her panties,  shimmying out of them quickly, balling them up and putting them in his hand, and saying in her sweetest, shyest, still in character voice "bro?.. its your fault these are all wet and sloppy now! You need to clean me up down there now!" Taking a few moments before added on with a slutty grin as she broke character "this next parts a favorite~ so if i can do what i want id like a little extra time with your face between my theighs<3"

• Love 1

The way this slut sheep talked to him made Fergus's heart skip a beat. It was such a turn on to see her grin that sultry grin, and speak in that sultry tone of voice. It caused him to rock up and between her breasts faster and rougher. He soon came all over her breasts with his addictive, heavily scented cum. 

Once he had settled down, Fergus smirked down at his pretend sister, as he brought her wet panties up to his nose and gave it a big whiff. "Mmm~ You smell so good~ Good enough to eat~" He replied before he laid down on his back, giving her the invitation to sit on his face~

Gwen got a pretty quick and obvious response as her breasts bounced against his hips, the muffled meaty thumps of which made for a nice little appetizer as a dark cum soaked sploch decorated her sweater where his cock tip was... a thick wad leaking down her chest like it was just another hole she had gotten creampied~

Then as he laid down she felt a spark of devilishness as she crawled onto his lap... placing a hand on either side... grinding her wet cooch along his big friend~ sliding her warm wet twat up and down it... if he was still stiff maybe it even slipped in a little for a second?  But after a few brief moments of this she continued up his body, lightly dragging her sodden snatch over him... slowly sitting up and getting in position... her hot pink twitching little pussy hovering tantalizingly close to his lips

• Love 1

His rod was indeed still hard. Nothing seemed to make it limp yet~ Still, Fergus moaned loudly as her pussy slid up and down his massive member, making it wet with her juices. Once she was in position, and hr could finally see her lovely pussy, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down, leaning up to begin eating out her pussy~ Oh God, finally~ She tasted better than he imagined~

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen was having an interesting time with this session... a brutal face fuck, a ruined sweater, a broken character and she was still having the time of her life as she smothered her fake brothers face in her hot drenched little goat girl gash<3 feeling his warm little tongue scrape and slide around her insides as her hot fleshy folds where spread around his tongue<3 her dripping fragrent pussy juice filling the room with its scent, and probably overwhelming her brothers nose as she grinds her twat over it

• Love 1

Fergus loved every minute of this. He moaned against his fake sister's pussy, moaning loudly and sending vibrations that sent waves through her body. Damn, on top of everything, she tasted so good as well~ He played with her clit with his tongue, rocking it back and forth whoke sie grind against him~ Je wanted to just fuck her so badly now ~ He needed to breed her~

Soft little moans left the woolly whores lips as she grinds her sodden snatch against his mouth,  feeling those not so subtle moans get muffled by her curly haired cooch. Her hips grinding her slick fleshy fuckhole as she fucked herself on his tongue... not seeming like she will move any time soon

Fergus's hands soon snake their way fr6her thighs to her breasts. He groped and squeezed them roughly as continued to eat her out. He dug his tongue up into her pussy, lapping up her juices while he teased and played with her hard nipples. He could feel her walls tighten around his tongue. 

He soon broke away from her pussy and said, "My cock is getting kind of lonely, sis~" 

Gwen was happily riding her brothers face, grinding her slick little muff against his lip.. impailing herself on his tongue as her breasts where groped and fondled... the heavy tit meat practically spilling around his fingers as the woolly woman moaned like the whore she was.

Then he pulled away long enough to make his comment... a confused look crossed her face as she snapped back into character "bro... we... we shouldn't do this..." pausing for a few moments, biting her lip as she asked "but... what do you want me to do? Who knows... maybe you can convince me?~<3"

Fergus smirked up at her. He then flicked his tongue against her clit just to tease her more. He pinched her nipples and played with her breasts more. He was going to make sure he was going to send her over the edge~

"How about you spin around and suck my cock while I eat you out some more~?" He replied. He didn't wait for her to reply back, going back to eating her pussy out hard, lapping up her juices and playing with her clit. 

gwen looked down at him, momentarily looking like she was about to turn around to do as her wonderful big brother asked... before she paused, looking back at him as she crammed his face back into her cooch, happily noting with a slightly chipper, yet rough voice- "bro! as tempted as i might have been to give you a little freebie like that, you brutally fucked my throat<3 so lets save those kinds of things for next time<3 mhmkay?" she giggled sweetly, using her warm slick little pussy like a muzzle for his lips as she fucked herself on his face... appreciating his hard work to make her feel good<3

Fergus groaned loudly. His face was driven further into Gwen's crotch, as she teased him about him losing control earlier. Perhaps he did deserve that. Regardless, he groped and fondled her breasts more as he dug his tongue deeper into her pussy. 

Against her pussy, while he moaned, he asked, his heart skipping a beat, "So you're saying there will be a next time, Gwen~?" He grinned to himself, loving the idea of doing her again. Just for that, he bit her clit to egg her on.

Edited by Chuck89

a soft sensual moan left the sheep girls lips as her customer seemed oddly into the fact that she told him off.. regardless, the way his tongue felt against her hot pink little pussy, and his hands felt as they gripped at her heavy mounds of tit meat, where both rather apreciated.

his words where a little muffled as he spoke with his lips against her muff, but she could hear him juust enough to respond "I-I didnt mean it like that you perv!" pausing for a few moments, before adding on out of character "but money talks around here... as long as you pay I dont see why i cant be talked into some more fun~<3"

Fergus smirked against her pussy. Moaning against her pussy lips, he replied, "I might just have to buy you all to myself at this rate~ You're too good to pass up on~ So, how about you cum already so I can fuck you for real, little sister~?" 

He was going in and out of character at this point, long foregoing the act and just enjoying Gwen to the fullest. Regardless, he drove his tongue deeper into her pussy, feeling her walls tighten around him. "If you feel this good from my tongue, imagine that big cock of mine inside you~?" He teased.

Gwen was a little lucky when it came to this line of work... well most of the other girls got jadded and ended up having a hard time cumming after becoming so used to the sensations that come with the job, she still loved every moment of it. Her slick little cunt getting quite close to the slightly unreasonable request to cum before even starting their fun proper<3

A little laugh leaving her lips as she replied, still moaning like a bitch in heat "hun, you think you can pay my rate 24/7/365? Lets focus on the fun for now and worry about rates later~<3" her pussy walls where twitching with delight as she was getting oh so close to her sweet sweet O.

Fergus moaned loudly against her pussy more. He loved her teasing side, it was such a turn on. He soon grabbed her thighs, as he began to drive his mouth and tongue into her tight cunt roughly~ He was eating her out like the hungry animal he was~ He wanted her to cum Oh so badly~ He wanted to taste her juices~ 

It was then he rolled her over so he was on top. He had her lower end off the bed, eat6her out roughly, growling and moaning from the taste of her precum, pressing her head and shoulders into the mattress below. 

Gwen was getting pretty damn close all things considered, and the fact that he seemed to redouble her effort, sinking in his hot pink little licker deep between her folds and squirming around inside her little fuckhole like it owned the place~<3... which she guessed... he did for the rest of the hour~

right when she felt that sweet electrical release shudder through her body and up her spine she was promptly rolled over, flopping on her back onto the bed as her gushing little hole was twitching like mad. giving the little perv of a fake brother the sweet little orgasm he wanted from his sister~<3

Fergus lapped up her juices as she came. He was quite pleased with himself by making her cum. He dropped her onto the bed, staring down at her with those hungry eyes. 

As he licked his lips, he smirked and asked, "So, little sister, hie do you want me to take your pussy~? Missionary, doggy-style, you riding my cock until you're bred~?" His cock was still rock hard, pronounced and ready for more~

as she was unceremoniously dropped, she lay there looking at him, panting softly... her pink little pussy still visibly twitching away at the air as she watched him... her heavy breaths making her chest rise and fall as she listened to him try and get her to ask for it... something in her head snapping for a moment as she leaned up, tugged him closer, looked right in his eyes and simply answered "I dont care, i need your dick, and I need it now ferg. so be a good big brother and fuck me in whatever way fills me up the fastest."

Fergus enjoyed hearing her demand to be fucked right then and there. It was an even bigger turn on for him. He decided to turn her on all fours, stick her ass out to him. He groped and squeezed her ass tightly, enjoying the feeling of her woolly body in his hands. Just to tease her more, he had the tip of his cock poke and prod at her entrance, playing and rubbing her pink folds~

Gwen lets out a surprised, possibly annoyed noise, as rather then just fucking her then and there he went through the trouble of flipping her over... regardless the sheep girls wet wanting gash practically radiated warmth, welcoming the slight intrusion readily as her velvety cunny lips slid along either side of the prodding tip, and promising so much more deeper within ~<3

A soft little coo left the thick sheep girls lips, focusing on the sensation as he grinds his cockhead against her slick warm gash... this was- H.O.L.Y. F.U.C.K. her eyes went wide as suddenly the man was hilt deep inside, a surprised little yelp leaving her lips as his "entrence" into her "entrence" could have been... smoother... before her poor little hole was quickly fucked like it was simply a fuck toy made to pleasure his cock. Though after that initial rough few moments... her warm slick little pussys walls where happy to accommodate his length... hot slick walls of fuck flesh encasing his manmeat like the little cocksleeve she was... soft little moans slipping from her lips as she was getting back into it

• Love 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The royal bedroom