Library

• JennyDK changed the title to Library [OCCUPIED]

The library is nice and quiet, especially in the evening. Julia is hanging out in here, wanting to find some books. She is needing to read up on some new gear she wants to tinker with.

Of course, this is both for that and for the customer @Wrath1642 who had booked this room for himself and her to use for their little rendezvous. She was told to act as someone who was behind on their library costs and will need to talk to the librarian about it. So she wanders around in here, until he shows up.

The young halfling notices the customer coming over and calling out to her. She puts down the book she was holding onto a nearby table."Ohh...h..hello! I...I was just browsing...kind of...uhhmm..a bit...also..uhhmm...books about engineering...and stuff", she says in a sweet and shy little sort of voice.

• JennyDK changed the title to Library
  • 4 months later...

Zane entered the library of the brothel. He's often been one for book reading, a bookworm more or less. Passing down each aisle, glancing at each title that was there. Once he exits an aisle, he noticed a window. He took a glance outside and smiled at the night air. As he stare, he thought about the prostitute he hired for the evening: Tanya SL-R8X. He knew it was an android, but she was still sexy nonetheless. He gave a slight chuckle and adjusted his glasses until he saw it: a full moon.

Zane let out a silent gulp, he knew he shouldn't have looked at it, but the lost in thought made him do so. He felt his heart racing, his eyes glowing and his body expanding. He was becoming one once again. A powerful werewolf. His suit that he was wearing began to rip and tear apart. His teeth, becoming razor sharp. His fur coving his body. His voice, still with a human tongue, but filled with snarls, howls and growls. There was no turning back he was going to become one right in front of his hire.

• JennyDK changed the title to Library [OCCUPIED]

Tanya was silently and discreetly pretending to be looking through bookshelves and basically seeming like she was just going through a normal trip to the library. Soon enough, she finds herself not alone in here anymore. The android girl spots the person who seems to be transforming in front of her. Luckily, she was told something like this could happen, so she is not scared or anything. Rather, she seems nice and calm, albeit probably seeming a bit timid for now."Are you...are you allright mister? Can I....can I help you somehow?", she asks softly and sweetly, with a pretended hint of worry to add to her performance.

Edited by JennyDK

Zane was panting, the transformation was complete. Turing around, he sees his client he hired for the night. Walking towards the android, clearly taller than her. His gaze went up and down, examining her body. He like what he saw by licking his lips. "You're...Tanya." he said in a deep voice mixed with growls. His hands touched and caress her body. Though an android, it felt real to the touch. This made Zane happy and went on the prowl. He moves her to the corner of the library. Already having an idea what he wanted. "Your body...Your master wants your body, before I make you my meal." he said acting along.

She keeps still as she feels him ogle her over like this and surely examining every little part of her mechanical, but still supple, soft and lovely looking body."Yeah...that's right...who are you? I have not seen you here before? Are you...okay?", she asks again, wondering if he did not hear her. However, the next actions does bother her quite a bit."Hey...no force...you are not supposed to do that...and you are not my master", she says, stepping out of character for a bit as he violates the preferences set by the prostitute. Her face looking rather stern and she steps backwards.