The cell

• JennyDK changed the title to The cell [OCCUPIED]

The cell opens up and the dragon woman steps inside of the lightly dank and dark room. She was sent here to meet up with someone and this was a place no one else was suspecting them to be at. One of the nobles from town had flirted with the bar maid in one of the local taverns and then suggested them meeting up here.

Her voluptous body jiggles, sway and bounces from even light movements that it makes."Good evening sire. I hope you have not waited for long?".

@Kyner

Edited by JennyDK

A figure appeared between the gloomy darkness and the warm light, at first glance that beauty could paralyze your heart. The man's eyes lit up, he didn't consider himself a romantic but he felt that cupid's crush, if we think of cheesy things. The lady's body looked delicate, but lovely, a work carved by the hands of some forgotten god. Her figure had a glow of its own and the way she walked seemed befitting a damsel in high places of power.

Strange as it seemed, he had never met such a dragon lady. A traveler like him should recognize every faction and type of individual but sometimes fate throws pleasant surprises. Without wanting to behave like a distracted by her figure, he listens to her enchanting voice that sweetens his ears, like the song of a legendary creature that waited thousands of years to be heard.

~Don't worry about it, miss. -The man spoke with a soothing and seductive tone, not wanting to disturb the atmosphere with a high in his voice.

~For you I could have waited here two reigns....although leaving aside my attempts at poor poetry, I must say that I can appreciate your beauty at this moment. As he approached her, one could smell a whiff of fragrance, be it her hair or her skin or perhaps from some strange nook and cranny within the walls that permeates this cell that does not do justice to a beauty.

~I hope you find this place to your liking, it's not the best, I know. The man took her hand and admired her horn and tail, as a butterfly collector admires her sanctuary, her hair was finer than the very silks of an extinct Asiatic country and her attributes proportionate to her beauty.

At that instant he reminded himself why he was here and what he had to pay, an amount not cheap for his tight pocket. He allowed himself this adventure beyond his economic future, none of that mattered to him when he saw her pink eyes as when the sun tints on a late hot summer day while the moon is complicit with its own light. He became a little nervous and shy, played with a strip of her hair to feel the softness and lowered his palm to his cheek without anticipating the events to come in the future.

The bar maiden comes closer yet as she listens to him spout his poetry. She doesn't give much thought about it, as it is more about her need for carnal pleasure that has led her here to this place."Not really a place I would ever pick myself, but I guess nobles like yourself need to be discreet. I am pleased that you find my appearance captivating, of course", she says, soft and delicately back. Her hands gently and slowly runs up and down his sides, feeling up his figure whilst a slightly wicked smile adorns her face.

• JennyDK changed the title to The cell
  • 5 months later...

The dragon laid on the cot in this cell, curled slightly and turned to the wall. His clothes were fine enough, and fit him well. His tail lashed as he wondered just what he would be getting into, coming into a place like this. Why did a brothel even have a cell? He didn't deny the strange appeal of it, as it was his choice to come in here and wait for the woman that caught his eye on the roster, but the cloying, confined space still got to him somewhat.

The majestic looking and elegant figure of Tiamat slowly makes its way beyond the door into the cell, showing itself towards the customer. Her hips sway slowly, but still very nice and seductively. This is even her second time here, making her wonder if people somehow associate her with this sort of environment or what. In any case, she intends to do her best with the client and to provide a fun time."Hello there. I hope I did not make you wait too long. What is it you wanted to see me about?", she asks, unsure what sort of scene they are doing and thus tries to improvise so far. While she talks, she walks closer.

At the sound of the door opening, he turned away from the wall, sitting up slightly as he saw Tiamat. His jaw dropped; he didn't quite expect her to be this beautiful in person. He closed his mouth, swallowing, only for it to drop open again, a clear bulge able to be seen in his pants. After she spoke, though, he quickly gathered himself, sitting up on the cot properly as he said, "Ah- yes. Uhm- ... are those horns ... real?" He felt lame for asking that, the orange scales on his face becoming a bit darker in color as he mumbled something into his chest.

• JennyDK changed the title to The cell [OCCUPIED]

She doesn't really mind that much as she has heard much worse before. The dragon lady slowly makes her way closer towards him, hips swaying lovely around as she does so."Why yes, of course they are. Why? Do you want to touch them or something?", she asks in a rather sweet and almost motherly tone of voice. She eyes him over openly and without shame.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

His head snaps up at the question, his eyes as he stammers, suddenly unsure of himself. He finally manages to clear his throat enough to g out a, "Yes, if you're willing to let me!" His eyes also wander over her body, though he tries to hide it like a little boy being gently scolded by his mother. After a moment, he mutters, "Though I think I might prefer to touch your tits more ..."

• 2 weeks later...

Tiamat walks closer and closer yet, listening to him utter his need for physical contact and that was why she was here after all. She smirks slightly at the confession about wanting to grope her breasts more rather than her horns."Well...why not do both? You are allowed to after all", she says simply and begins to join him in the small cell room. She finally comes fully close and lowers herself down, her body supported by her feet and bent knees, her form right in front of him.

His blush worsens, and he looks into Tiamat's eyes in a longingly guilty way as she bends down to present her cleavage. His hands tremble slightly as he hesitantly reaches up, his eyes darting from her face up to her horns, then down to her breasts, and then back up to her face as if unsure where to start. He eventually decides with a small snarl to just go for it, thrusting both his hands towards her greedily with his eyes shut. A soft hiss of anger had come from his mouth as he thrust his hands thrust out, but that quickly turned into a rather pleasant rumble as his right hand groped her left breast while his left gently stroked along the curve of the opposite horn. Despite the actually kinda rough texture of his hands, her clothes didn't even catch on his scales as he groped her. He was surprisingly gentle despite the force with which he used to start himself. His tail was now thumping the bed even harder than before.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiamat waits patiently for him to make up his mind on what to do. She lets out a soft groan as part of her body is finally reached out for and groped like this. She is also used to others touching her horns and does not mind, even if is just to satisfy the curiousity of her partners. She leans into the hand touching her chest and smiles softly down at him."How are they? Both of them quite natural, haha", she says playfully and opens up her shirt, to give better access to her real skin instead of just groping through the shirt.

He again growls, taking the opportunity to reach into the now open shirt to properly grope her, grateful for the contact of her skin on his scales. He sighs pleasantly, letting his left hand fall off of her horn to also grope her right tit. He seems more intent on pleasing the woman before him than deriving his own pleasure from her, but it's clear from the still-present bulge in his pants that he's still enjoying himself. His tail doesn't stir much more than it already was, though the tip has since come 'round to sorta brush against her thigh.

• 2 weeks later...

Tiamat lets out another and heavier growl as she feels a hand find her breast directly rather than through her clothing. Soon enough she has hands on both of her breasts, the combined pleasure and arousal causing her nipples to quickly stiffen and become quite sensitive. She notices the brushes of the hardened cock through his pants and she gives it a firm squeeze with a hand of hers."Oh my...looks like you are quite happy to spend some time with little old me, huh?", she says teasingly.

Pleasantly surprised by Tiamat's groping, the dragon lets out a soft hiss, squeezing a bit rougher on her breasts as his eyes slowly open, looking up into her face as his desires start to show themselves in full. His tail's caressing of her thighs doesn't let up, even after his member has been grabbed.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiamat continues to give expertly and firm grips and tugs at his member down below, whilst she lets out soft and lovely groans of her own. She grows a slightly wicked grim upon her face as they both seem about ready to move on with things rather than simply touching each other."Well...how about we both perhaps get more comfortable and all....I can start off", she says and leans back, only to slowly slip off her tight and sexy top, letting her soft and doughy big breasts bounce freely in front of him. Then slowly slipping down her small and tight jeans short, that barely covered anything before, soon revealing a lovely cute pair of red panties.

He grinned as well, enjoying seeing her strip for him. Soft growls escaped his maw, his tongue darting out to lick at his lips occasionally as he let his mind wander to what he would do with those tits. His eyes traveled down to her panties, chuckling at the color, and then he himself began to strip. He took off the white dress shirt slowly, unbuttoning it before shrugging it off, revealing a smooth, muscular chest that spoke of a masculine sort of power. However, he didn't take his pants off yet, though he did begin to unbutton them.

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: Shit. Very sorry about the looooong wait. Mostly was occupied through December and I must have sort of forgotten this after New Year. I shall try my best to keep it more consistent.

Tiamat makes sure to not go too fast regarding undressing, trying her best to give a lovely little show, as her body is slowly more and more revealed."Are you liking what you see, mister?", she asks in a seductive tone of voice, as they both are getting undressed together."What do you wish to do as our next area?", she asks him.

• Love 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The cell
  • 1 year later...

The beast sat chained in the cell.  A massive Minotaur, some would say his very existence was a sin, unnatural in one way or another.  There were fears he could snap at any moment and kill those around him.  While he had a temper, he never struck anyone who did not go out of their way to provoke him.  He could break these chains if he really wanted to, but perhaps it was better for him to be here.  Free from the mocking glares of humans.  Those things who thought they were all better than him.  He could not remember the last that looked at him without fear, hate or disgust.  Yes, perhaps the quiet of this cell would be a source of peace.  Better that he never saw a human face again.  He sat in the dark and quiet, no sound but his breath,