Kid's room

• 4 months later...

"O-Okay. It's just a kiss. Just one kiss and a picture with that one lady. Then.. Then I win." Ollie muttered to himself as he stared down on the bright blue plastic table. He was lost in thought thinking about what he had just gotten himself into when he agreed to enter the strange building on a dare by the older boys. It didn't seem all too bad for him though. On one hand, the woman who welcomed the young Perro into the "Good Times Brothel" almost reminded him of himself given that she also had dog-like ears, albeit standing up and pointed while his drooped down the sides of his head. "Maybe I'll get to kiss her. I mean, she looks very pretty." Looking up and scanning his surroundings however, Ollie couldn't help but feel like she was just going to coddle and put him to sleep just because he was small. The room he was sent to made him feel like he was being treated like some lost child that needed a room for the night as everything in the room looked like it belonged to a preschooler, given the overly bright colors of the furniture and oddly generic looking children's toys that barely resembled anything particularly recognizable. Regardless of whether or not that lady was mocking him or not, Ollie was determined to prove that he was a man. He just needed to wait for the kind woman and take a selfie with her while kissing her. With nothing more but the sound of his tail thumping against the plastic chair, Ollie waited, fidgeting in anticipation for the two partners that will give him a hell of a lot more than a simple kiss. 

Edited by Akuja

• JennyDK changed the title to Kid's room [OCCUPIED]

OOC: Feel free to make him as hung as possible, but still within the limitations that you personally find fun still. I do enjoy hypercocked young boys ^^ not a requirement, of course!

After a few more minutes, the door finally opens up and two young women enter the room fitting for someone young of age. The two good friends Candy and Elisa has been working together here for a few months now and are always happy to be picked for sessions. Their short stature, but voluptous bodies makes them stand out in the best possible way too. They are wearing pyjamases to fit the theme of the room."Oh my my...who is the guest for the pyjamas party?", Candy the white skinned of the pair, chimes out when they spot the little boy. Elisa smirks softly and even winks at Candy."Oh this? I found some cute little boy we could have fun with tonight! I hear they are packing nice and well", she answers."He is not wearing a pyjamas though", gets answered with:"Ohhhh, perhaps we can have him in his undies then".

“U-Undies? Wait a sec— Just who are you two? Where’s that kind lady from the desk at?” Given Ollie’s expectation, it wasn’t too surprising that he would react this way. Instead of the taller, older lady from the desk, Ollie was instead greeted by a pair of short bunny girls in pajamas stretched by the huge looking mounds in their chests. Even so, just hearing both rabbit girls talk about stripping him down to his underwear was enough to make Ollie fidget in his seat somewhat; He looked down at his crotch with his face beet-red and the embarrassing thought of him being naked playing out in his thoughts. At the same time, his pressed his thighs together in the hopes of suppressing the emerging throbbing in his pants where his member, being just over twice the length of his hand in its limp state, was coming to life as if it had sensed both ladies the minute Ollie saw them. 

The two of them share a look and then giggle at the same time whilst having smirky grins on their face."I am Candy..." and "...and I am Elisa. You speak of the brothel mother. She is a not a worker here, silly...now are we going to have to help you out of those clothes or can you do you it on your own?", Elisa asks with a wink of the eye whilst the two of them move closer and closer slowly."Mmmmmm, I bet he he wants us to. Don't you....sweety?", Candy adds to that whilst they even open the top button of their pyjamas.

Ollie could at least look up at both bunny girls feeling relieved knowing that they weren't joking around with him, but Candy's words about him wanting the both of them bothered Ollie for a short while before he simply brushed it off. After all, if the brothel mother wasn't coming tonight, then Candy and Elisa would be just as fine. "If it's just going to be the two of you with me, then I don't seem to mind. Although, I do have a bit of... an embarrassing request." Ollie's tail sways for a bit as he works up the courage. "Could I just get a kiss from the both of you and get a picture of it? I get it if it sounds lame, but I just need it for something." As the young boy spoke, his eyes began to wander and catch a glimpse of both Candy and Elise undo their pajama buttons which reminded Ollie about the throbbing feeling in his crotch. "Are they hurting up in their chests or something? Is that why they're undoing their pajamas?" Ollie thought to himself, unable to put two and two together. By his logic, perhaps undoing his shorts would also help open up the tight feeling he had in his pants just like how Candy and Elise were opening up their tight looking chests. Without giving much second thought, his fingers pinched down on the pull tab of his zipper as the bulge in his pants was stretching down his thigh.

The two of them grin widely as he asks them for what sounds like a kissing selfie. Of course, they have something even more fun and better in mind actually. It even forms into a similar idea in their minds and Candy whispers it to Elisa who nods agreeingly. Meanwhile they watch him begin to undo his short, getting closer to exposing his massive dong to the pair of girls before him."Oh no no no...not lame, but how about we....", Candy replies and gives pause for Elisa to pick up on it,"....make it way more fun and interesting! Just let us help you out", Elisa finishes. Then they both step fully closer and help him to sit down on one of those chairs. With skilled hands, they wrestle off his pants and underwear too as well. Elisa, the more bold one, smiles lewdly as their faces soon appear near his boy cock."Mmmmmmm...take a picture of us kissing you...down there!", she says and winks.

Before Ollie could finish unveiling his throbbing meat, he was left admittedly confused by the rabbit girl's words; In his naïve mind, there couldn't be anything more lewd than a simple kiss, especially if it was on the lips. That said, it wasn't much of a surprise to have Ollie's face wash over all red and warm from the moment both Candy and Elise sat at his sides before working his shorts past his knees and down to his ankles. "Wai-! Hold up! What are yo-? MMnnnngh..!" Ollie mutters out as his pulsing dick is on display for the two girls to see. Although it was long and thick enough for the girl's hands to barely wrap their hands around, it still stood up stiff and slowly tilted up pointing towards the ceiling as Ollie began to slouch in his chair. It didn't help that both Candy and Elise's bountiful chests were rubbing against Ollie's upper body before reaching his face. With so much going on, it was already too late for the boy to have any second thoughts. 

The two of them share a grin and playful look as it seems like the boy is getting way more than he bargained for and while he seems a bit uneasy, his boy dick is way more honest and clear than he is for now. The two of them easily slip off both his shorts as well as his undies, letting his massive boy cock spring free and stand as a baseball bat of throbbing flesh and veins between their faces, with the musk of dick thick in the air as well. The lack of words beyond his weak protests causes them both to experience glee in seeing how they caused such a reaction."Now now...you better get your camera ready then...right? Would be a shame if you lost your bet", Candy teasingly says giving his dick a light squeeze with her hand, feeling the thick veins against her palm. Elisa smirks wide as well, gripping the meat slabs as well, pumping him gently off along with her good friend.

Ollie could only squirm and fidget around while gripping the sides of his seat as he could feel the delicate hands of both girls take a firm hold on his well hung and throbbing cock. The musky odor permeating to the delight of Candy and Elise from his dick was the only thing keeping his mind out of focus as Ollie was lost in a foreign territory of a pleasure he had never knew of until today. Even so, his face still turned hot and blushed from the bunny girls taking the lead. "I...I-I ahh... Ple-ease.. Let go..! Ah-! Of.... Mmmmm..!" Ollie was utterly overwhelmed by the feeling of his first ever handjob to wrestle out of Candy and Elise's grip with the most he could even do was to twist his head side to side into both girl's fat tits. Remarkably, nudging his face and mouth into their chests was what Ollie needed to tolerate and begin to enjoy being jerked off. "Mmmgh... Mmmm-! E-Excuse me, but... Can you both open your pajamas for me? P-Please..?" Ollie whimpered out as his body began to surrender to the pleasure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Candy and Elisa keep their hands glued around his cock, as this struggling is surely only weak and not really genuine - most likely just him trying to get over his anxiety and this new sudden situation. They keep up stroking him off together, with plenty of meat for their hands to latch onto luckily."If you wanted us to let go....you would try harder for it to happen", Candy says playfully and sticks out her tongue."Ohhhh, you want to see our large and soft tits? I supppoooose we could do that for you...just behave nicely, boy", Elisa chimes in and with their free hands they unbutton their pyjamas tops, freeing their large and doughy breasts with fully hard nipples strutting about.

The sound of snapping buttons followed by the feeling of being smothered in Candy and Elisa's tits proved to be what made Ollie finally submit as his body finally eased out. As if on instinct, his mouth made its way towards Elisa's chocolatey brown breasts, being sure to first lap up around her sensitive areolae before sucking hard on her nipples like an infant; His tongue switching from blush-like savoring licks to flicking the nipple playfully in his mouth. "Mmmgh-! Mm.. Rissmm... Mmmmmm-!" Meanwhile, his throbbing dick pulsed a bit before squirting out a thin coat of pre-cum which dripped down Ollie's shaft and onto the bunny girl's hands. "Pah-! Aaahh..💙 C-Candy.. I... I wanna just.. Mmmmmph-💙" The shot of pre-cum forced Ollie's lips away from Elisa's nipple which was left marked with a hickey on the areolae. Following up in Ollie's horny daze, his eyes wandered towards Candy's nipples next which he noticed were notably inverted. Without much thought, the doggo boy began to suck harder on Candy's tits hoping to pull out her nips. All the while, Ollie's cock was practically ready to erupt. 

Candy vaguely wonders if he wanted to do that selfie or not - especially now that the two of them made such an effort to give him the opportunity for an even better type than a kiss on the cheek. Still, it is their customer and if he doesn't feel like it, she won't push it. Both of them growl and pant as their, now freed, breasts and nipples receive some nice and eager attention and action from the little boy. Their hands keep up the stroking on his boy cock, seeking to give him plenty of pleasure and hopefully make him much eager for what comes next. His short and struggled words makes him much cuter and the girl are happy to tease him, sometimes with "accidentally" pulling away from his mouth."You seem eager to taste us dear...would you like to taste one of us...down below, perhaps?", he is asked.

Candy's nipple had popped out of the small doggo's mouth around the same time Elisa asked Ollie. He was still reeling from his infatuated lust for the bunny girl's breasts, but the curiosity of what they meant by "down below" was enough to prevent Ollie from cumming too soon from the handjob. "Mmmm? What do you mean 'tasting one of you down below?'" Ollie asked as his towering cock began to tilt forward. He had begun to regain his bearings which enabled him to finally sit up straight once again while feeling Candy and Elise's large breasts caress his chest on the way up. The feeling didn't last however as the time caught up to him; Ollie was beginning to feel heavy-eyed and upon spotting the comfy looking children's bed, he knew where he wanted to "taste" both girls. "Oh, hey. M-Maybe I can taste one of you two over there." A hint of Ollie's initial nervousness could be heard as he stood up from his seat. The young doggo made his way to the bed before laying on his back with his legs going over the edge. Between his spread legs was his massively hung cock which practically invited both Candy and Elisa over to be serviced once more. 

The two females watch and listen to him to the point where he gets onto the bed, not having much to really add to his comments as they intend to show him what they mean by that. As it was Elisa who suggested it she decides to be the one who shows the young and inexperienced boy before them. They slip fully out of their clothes now, revealing cute and chubby stacked bunny bodies, ready for much more and the scent of warm and wet pussy is starting to hang thick in the air and mix into the musk of cock that Ollie expungess from his body. Their bodies jiggle and wobble and such as they walk slow and seductively closer."Ohhh, you will see dear", the brown bunny girl says as she comes over and soon enough lower herself near his face, revealing a sopping wet bunny cunt. Meanwhile, to do two things at the same time, Candy sits further down near his pelvis and he soon feels her warm, wet and soft doughy breasts wrap around his fat girth."Ohh...nghhh..h..howw is thiiiis? Are you glad you got a visit by us, hun?", she asks playfully.

Sounds of the clothes being removed and the scent of the bunny girl's moist were the last things Ollie experienced before he got a mouthful of the latter. Elisa's brown and wet pussy was certainly an acquired taste for the inexperience little pupper, but he was lapping up her clit with increasing intensity as Ollie began to enjoy it. His eager tongue sloppily brushed up and down Elisa's pussy lips and teased her clit before pushing into her pussy where her taste was practically cranked up. However, this tasteful enjoyment of the brown bunny's pussy was overshadowed by Candy's fat tits as they wrapped around Ollie's thick cock; The mammary sex hadn't yet begun, and Ollie was already hard again. "Mmph-?! MMMmmmm! MMmmmhmmmm..." Ollie moaned out as he continued lapping up Elisa's taste. With this new positioning being a step up from the previous handjob, Ollie opted to make this as pleasurable for himself as possible. His hips bucked up as if to start in fucking Candy's steamy breasts while his arms took hold of Elisa's plump thighs and held her in place so Ollie can eat her out.

• 3 weeks later...

The brown coloured bunny woman lightly ride his face, with her overflowing pussy making sure to give him plenty to taste from her. Elisa lets out heavy and deep growls of pleasure and excitement as the two of them team up like this on the young boy below them."Hehehe....you seem like a fast...agnnnn..learner, dear! Are you sure this is your first....hahhnnn...firsst timmme?", she asks more teasingly than anything, especially knowing he can probably not reply back. Of course, she does her best to make sure he finds and hits the right spots on her. Just in front of her, Candy is nicely seated and has her big and dough-like breasts wrapped around his boyhood, which she begins to happily massage up and down his rod, getting her tits nicely shiny and wet from his juices, making them look even more lewd and hot."Ahhhnnn....always nice to have something that rival my cup size, haha! Mmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how it will feel deep inside?", the other says, adding to the overall teasing tone.

• 2 weeks later...

The young Perro's attention was evenly split between the lewd servicing bunnies with Ollie's tongue gathering up Elisa's taste with his rough and ecstatic tongue while his wet and swollen shaft was being worshipped by Candy's big fat tits. Without much thought, he instinctively took hold of the brown rabbits voluptuously spread thighs to make sure he was eating the most of her moist cunt. In his point of view, it felt like her pussy was inviting his tongue in for more with each sloppy lap. Even though Candy's question of "feeling it deep inside" went over the preoccupied doggo's head, it hardly mattered when the real pleasure was in the tittyfuck Ollie was receiving. The intense rhythm of Candy's breasts moving up and down paired with the sheer wetness and softness of her massive chest proved to be more than what the doggo expected. As such, it felt natural for him to buck up his hips in tandem with bunny's to get the most out of the service. By now, Ollie was utterly lost in the pleasure and didn't want to stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Elisa is quite happy with the treatment she is getting, especially as the boy gets more comfortable with what he is doing and trying out new things. She lets out long and happy growls of pleasure and arousal, whilst her pussy is heavily lathering him with her thick and lovely juices. She didn't expect any verbal response, as it was mostly just to try and entice the little boy even more. The bunny's hips grind and rub into his face and tongue, taking every bit of pleasure she can get a hold of."Nghhh....you are a faaaaast learner, sweety!", she moans out in delight. Not long  after, some odd noises are heard among the other ones and if Ollie was able to see, he would be able to see the two bunny girls eagerly making out with each other. Of course, Candy is making sure to give his rod plenty of attention still, even squeezing a bit tighter around it.

• Love 1

The sheer puppy dog excitement in Ollie’s tongue began to falter, eventually resorting to simply remaining throbbing whilst inside Elisa’s tasty and musky cunt. As much as he wanted to keep eating the bunny out while getting his cock squeezed by the fat pair of tits, Ollie could feel that he was about to release something. From his youthful balls, a hot and delightful feeling was climbing up his hard shaft, being spurred on by Candy’s chest and Elisa’s pussy; Hearing their little lesbian make-out session was just the icing on the cake. Soon enough, with a little thrusts of his hips, Ollie moaned out before sucking hard on Elisa’s pussy while also shooting out a gushing load of cum all over the slutty bunny girls.

• 2 weeks later...

The two females grind, rub and groan together, eager to drive the little and young lad to climax. The familiar sensation of an erupting meaty spire is soon felt by Candy who is heavily giving the shaft her all. Their bodies gently shiver and squirm around from the sensations of arousal and pleasure. Heavy gasps escapes Candy's lips once she feels his dick sends out a load that splashes onto her boobs, making them nice, wet, sticky and slightly shiny."Ohhhh my! Looks like you were really needy, hun!", she growls out and giggles softly. The two of them then climb off his body, letting him free once more.

• JennyDK changed the title to Kid's room