Meeting room [OCCUPIED]

• JennyDK changed the title to Meeting room [OCCUPIED]

Shane smiled and thanked the Brothel Mother as he was given the key to the meeting room. The transaction had occurred. All the requirements met, so now he could just enjoy his time. He had been nervous, but felt far less nervous now. He made his way towards the meeting room and used the key to get inside. 

Shane had a briefcase in his right hand and his laptop case over his left arm. He saw the large boardroom-like table. It was a fairly nice sized room on all sides. It looked much like the boardroom he was often in for hours each week. He walked around the table and gauged the space...the ease in which movement could occur. Once he had done that he settled into the executive chair at the far end of the table. “I’m the top executive now.” He said to himself. It was arousing to be at the top.

He pulled out his laptop and set it up. It was already charged so he didn’t plug it into the wall. He opened his briefcase and pulled out some paperwork. He began to work on his laptop. He was pretty good with his hands. His fingers manipulating the keys as he began to diligently work from where he sat.

He pulled out his cell phone and made a phone call. He told the person on the other end of the line to hold his calls. He had eased into the time moving forward. He didn’t want any distractions. 

He returned to his laptop and was sending out an email. He heard someone opening the door. He would wait until she came a few steps into the room before holding his hand up. “Wait, right there? I am almost done with this email...then I will deal with you, my intern.” His voice was deep and resolute. He wasn’t unkind but was all business at the moment.

spacer.png

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Bonita enters the room very nice and quietly, hardly making a sound as well, even with her high heels on."Excuse me Mr. Shane, I did not mean to interrupt anything at all. I will just leave these papers here for now at least", she says and smiles softly. She then moves towards the table fully and leans down to place the stack of work papers there, all the while her womanly curves and assets gently jiggle and bounce around in her clothing. Her cleavage is nice and open and her skirt short and breezy. Her bronzed skin is showing well and easily as well, a nice contrast to her white secretary uniform.

Shane held his hand up for a few moments longer as she responded. “I’ll be right with you, Bonita...” he then returned both hands to the keyboard skillfully typing and finishing  what he was doing. He definitely watched as those bronzed breasts jiggled and bounced despite being kept in place. He tried his hardest to play his role, but those tits played a role in why he had requested her. Her cleavage was presented so beautifully in the tight white secretary uniform. 
“Alright then...” he said after he pushed ‘send’ in the email. “Let me see those reports...” he extended a hand out to her. His eyes looking up at her from where he sat. Her skirt was so short and her thighs were right there for him to stare at. 
“Come on...don’t be shy...come over here...I need those reports!” He said wanting her closer to him.

Bonita was just about to fully and properly put down the papers, before she is called over and closer towards the man."Of course, as you wish sir. I hope it's all there, It certainly should be", she comments and smiles softly as she steps closer, her step light and feminine with a nice sway to her waist. Her hair and assets of course jiggle even from the slightest of movements. After a bit of walking, she is besides him, leaning down to place the stack of papers near him."Here you are! Does everything look allright?", she says in a shy tone of voice.

Shane grinned as he watched her hips sway. The way she came near to him made his heart beat faster. Her body was so beautiful...he had an insatiable hunger for monster girls. This is exactly what he wanted! He saw her assets jiggle as she was literally pressed next to him. She stood while he sat in the chair. He watched her lean down. Her cleavage was so close to his face when she was positioned like this. “Well I will need a really good look, but I am pleased that I have it right here where I need it...” he was looking at her chest. The papers were also within his line of vision. They both knew he was talking about her chest not the papers. Gently he reached over brushing his left hand against her chest but still grabbing the report. He watched to see her reaction as he did so, but then looked at the papers. 
“Well...this...this right here will not do...” he kept up his role as he showed her something on a page of the report.  “I need to know that I can trust you to take care of what I need?” He looked up at her. He turned his chair so he was now facing her and not the table. “Do you think you can take care of this?” He unbuttoned and slowly unzipped his pants. 

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

She gives off a soft, but hearty giggle from being brushed against like this. The anubis woman gives Shane a knowing, but still cutely shy smile once they move on from there. So she puts down the papers onto the desk once more and faces the man in the chair more directly, but so far she is not saying much, but her eyes do give away her interest and eagerness to go to the next step."Why of course, sir, I shall do my best to provide the best service", she says with sultry tone to her voice. She gives a small, but wicked smile as she kneels down in front of him and grabs a hold of his member before leaning closer with her face, starting off nice and easy by kissing along the shaft and over the crowned tip.

He smiled pleased as his left hand gently touched the top of her head. Gently touching the Anubis’ fur as she had just started kissing along his mostly flaccid shaft. “Mmm I’m glad you are appraised of the situation...pleased proceed.” He said with his firm voice. He watched as she also started along the tip. Shane looked visibly relaxed in the executive chair at the moment.  

The anubis woman gets into a nice and comfortable position, sitting onto her knees, with a hand still on his shaft and her face near the dick. Her hot breath spills over his sensitive flesh and is felt even more the places where her wet lips has kissed so far. Her hand is soft and warm to the touch, surely making him hard fast and easily."I am pleased you seem to approve mr. Shane!", she says, with a small and cute blush to her face. Her kisses grow longer, more frequent and wet as well. They are placed up and down the shaft, which she gently strokes as well, but now more kisses are given to the mushroom tip too.

Shane watched as she got comfortable. That made him smile. If she is comfortable then she’s really gonna take her time and make it so we both enjoy this. He kept touching the fur on the top of Bonita’s head. It was so soft and he loved how it felt under his fingers. He just sat back enjoying how her hand felt good on his shaft. Her hand was so soft. Her beautiful face and that—that breath on his dick. It made it all the more sensitive...especially on the spots where those lips had already traveled. It made an impact on how he went from flaccid to stiff. “I knew I made the right decision choosing you—as my intern. Don’t let me down now...” he had watched her closely that small cute blush across her face, but after that he knew to close his eyes. Her tender deliberate kisses were longer and more frequent. He felt how well placed they were up and down his stiffening shaft. Her hand gently and masterfully stroking him. She began to tease the mushroomed tip. He felt himself gasp. He could feel her soft fur and her wet lips there. It really aroused him as he had to open his eyes to watch her now. 

Bonita makes sure to get him nice and hard fast enough with her skilled hand and mouth. She takes delight in seeing how she is able to turn him on and give pleasure to his member. The room is slowly heating up more as the two slowly engage into the lewd acts. Her soft and warm palm and fingers firmly stroke him off while the kisses still are planted. Once he is full and stiff, does she lean down properly and slip the tip into her wet and heated mouth, licking and tasting him more directly and well, her tongue swirling and running along the ridge of the head.

It wasn’t surprising how skilled Bonita was at getting him nice and hard. She was gorgeous and knew how to handle him with skill. He was also very turned on by the Anubis girl. Her hands...and that mouth made his body always ache for more. They both took delight in how well this was already turning out. He knew he was an overweight middle aged guy...so seeing her delighted definitely gave him a confidence boost.

The meeting room was definitely heating up! Shane’s hand just taking hold of that fur on her head and his hand sliding so his thumb could caress her left ear. 
“Oh...that feels really nice...” His words were few as he groaned. Her warm mouth went from kisses to licking...and tasting. He felt himself becoming more eager for each moment. The way she took the tip directly then indirectly...the way that tongue swirled and teased. “Mmmhmmmm...that’s a good girl...” praising how masterfully she toyed with him. His eyes watching and savoring how she looked as well as what she did.

• 2 weeks later...

He sighed. She was making him feel better than he’d felt in years. It was like all those years of hard time working his ass off to get ahead in business...all that stress was just melting away and into her warm soft maw. “Mmmm keep this up and I’m gonna have to keep ya on payroll even after this intern gig is over...” he chuckled as he continued to caress her furry head and ear.
Monster girls are the best. 

OOC: Hey there. Very sorry about the lack of response. My mind has been a bit all over the place lately and my focus has been mostly on the RPs I run.

Bonita also seems to enjoy the action and the moment herself, as she gives off faint, but still pleasured and excited minor noises while her mouth and tongue and lips work on the rod before her. She makes sure her tongue reaches every little nook and cranny around the tip and tasting it thoroughly. Her tail twitches lightly and her tail wags lazily behind her as this goes on. Even her jewelry chimes in a bit as well. Seeing how this is her favourite thing to do, she always gives plenty of time, attention and care when engaged in oral play. She definitely is pleased with how well her service seems to be received. She takes a moment to pop the tip out of her mouth and lick her lips before answering, though a bit shyly still."Mmmmmmm, thank you sir. I aim to be a model employee and do my best!". Then she leans down again, trying to take it to the root.

• 2 weeks later...

The faint but pleased noises she made as she worked so diligently on him, only made the moment that much sexier. The way that her tongue made sure to care for every part of his swollen rod...it only got him harder! His eyes had been fixed on her eyes as she really was getting into her work, but then he saw that tail swishing and twitching. Damn it! Mmmmmmonster girl... 

She popped the tip out of her mouth which was both a lonely...and exhilarating feeling! “You are...most welcome...” he could barely speak as he watched her licking her lips. “Keep this up and I’ll have to do a helluva more than just keep ya on payroll...” his heart thumping in his chest. She didn’t skip a beat before she greedily attempts to take his entire length. A deep guttural moan was his response to that! He had to close his eyes as he could feel the slight scrape of her sharper teeth as well as the slick feeling of her throat as she hungrily seemed to gobble him up. 
Her shy quiet demeanor and her sexy sultry actions in such dramatic contrast! He imagined this monster girl could suck his soul out of his dick at this rate...

While there are plenty things about the act itself she enjoys, there is also the added bonus of the effects it has on her partners, so there is plenty of elements to fuel her love for the orally pleasures. She does wonder what he means by doing more than keeping her on the payroll, but it seems like a bad time and place to really ask something like that. Her lips are locked hard and tight around his shaft, her sucking is strong and consistent and her tongue wild and exploring everywhere, all of those aiming towards giving him the pleasure he wants and to fuel her own arousal and enjoyment. It certainly shows her own heavy experience in the area. While she wouldn't mind answering his words, she is far too engrossed and busy giving it her all, the room surely filled with very naughty and sloppering noises as she works her mouth up and down the cock.

Not really looking for a response as he was just playing his part. The happy work executive enjoying the perks of his subordinate intern. His hand grabbing her fur eagerly as she thoroughly got his hard cock even harder. This girl knows how to take sucking dick to a whole other level.  She was sucking him like her life depended on it. The sounds of enjoyment as she made just dirty slobbering sounds. His own groans of pleasure were mixed in with her sounds. “Damn, Bonita...” he was barely able to speak it felt so good. The way her eyes looked up at him like she challenged him to try and form a coherent thought. She was definitely the one in control right then. The head of his cock was buried deep in her slick throat.
“Mmm wrap those tits around it too...” he tried to say with confidence, but it sounded rather weak.

• 2 weeks later...

She doesn't really have any interest in any sort of powerplay as is simply enjoying her current task. Her lips, tongue and mouth all work very well and coordinated together to bring the best. She cannot really add much to her current handling of the dick and thus just keeps up her current "attack" on it. The smell of moist pussy slowly begins to spread near them as well as Bonita gets increasingly wet and eager to move on from the blowjob. The shaft is more and more looking slick and wet from saliva as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The scent of moist pussy was more than enough to really get his aroused. “Your tits…use your tits too…” he told her in a gruff sort of voice. “Those tits look like…they are to die for…” he said losing his previously established demeanor. He wanted so bad to feel his hard cock get wrapped up by those tits. 

The anubis woman slips her mouth off of the cock for now, as she is asked to make use of her large, fat and soft pair of tits as well. Of course, she is happy to do it as she is hired to after all. By now, the tip, shaft and even ballsack is nicely glistening from saliva having made it slick and wet."As you wish mister Shane! Just enjoy the ride", s he says, slightly playfully. She slips off the top part of her office suit, revealing a pair of bra-free breasts that wobble and jiggle nicely in the air as they are pulled out of her top. Then she leans closer once more and slips his still hard penis between them, making him feel just how soft and doughy they are, as well as warming his dick up even further. Slowly she starts to grab her boobs, using them to stroke his member.

He watched her comply to his request. It seemed she might have been reluctant to stop teasing him with her expert mouth. The way that wet mouth felt as she had taken him inside fully…the warm wet feeling…was amazing! But even having experienced that, he wanted to feel those soft doughy tits too. He had never felt the soft embrace of a monster girl’s breasts around him like this before. He gave an audible sigh of pleasure as she stroked his hard meaty stick with them. “Yes, like that…Bonita…” he said in a whisper. It was like she had been washing his cock with her saliva and was now drying him with her furry tits. It was something he had only ever imagined before. It was better than he had anticipated. 

It seems as if she has Mr. Shane pretty much where she wants him, but in reality she is just happy to be able to pleasure and entice her partner like this. She doesn't want him to orgasm too fast and she gets the feeling he will enjoy it more if she goes slow. So her tits gently and loving slip up and down of his rod, surely giving it her all. He doesn't seem to speak much, but that doesn't bother her and for now it seems more fitting and it is definitely better than certain other types of clients. She gives herself plenty of time to tittyfuck him slowly and nice."Ahhhh...nnghhh...sooo hooot between my breasts....is it your first time?", she asks a bit curiously.

• 2 weeks later...

The slow deliberate stroking of his cock between her two beautiful melons was exactly what he wanted. He sucked in through his teeth savoring the feel. “Ahhhh….I’ve never been with…a monster girl before…” he said softly. “I’ve frequented a few different brothels but by… by far this one…offered something…special.” He said in pleasured gasps. They looked at one another. “I’ve always…wanted to be with…a sexy girl…like you.” He said with a pleased grin. “It’s so exciting…” he couldn’t help but lick his lips in pleasure. She was everything he could have hoped for. “Bonita…” he softly said her name. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bonita makes sure to keep the right and best pressure around his member as she keeps her tits moving slow, but rough and firmly. She smiles lewdly, glad to hear that he takes special interest in the more exotic types, like herself."Ohhhh, glad to hear our fun little place has something you have been aching for then! Anyone can find normal big titted girls anywhere....much more interesting this way, right?", she says while her tails sways behind.

• JennyDK changed the title to Meeting room [OCCUPIED]

In the meeting room, there is almost pure silence. Except for the noises of fingers tapping against keys on a keyboard as Tatiana is working on the latest work report and the setup for the next meeting. With her as the boss, of course, she has the room to herself if needed and she is merely minding her own business as she sits there and keeps going. She has no idea that she is about to get an interesting and fun visit from one of the employees from her own floor.

• Love 1