Who loves Retro-Sci-fi artworks like I do?

You know... The type of artworks that are often weird, sometimes trippy, usually quite silly, but... always colorful, "warm" and make my imagination go wild. Plus they bring memories and nostalgia about the action movies in the 90s. Like Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Alien and many others like that. Those were the days when people knew how to just have fun in the movies, you know? And not only. Lots of sci-fi books that I've read too, mostly by Russian writers. And the old stuff, not what they are writing now, full of politics and other nonsense - same as any media content (movies, tv-shows, games, books) from the "West" as well.

Anyway...

I'll post several pictures here and will mark them with numbers. Tell me a story? 🙂 I may write something myself too later on...

bggVWgny_o.jpg

kBUmdokD_o.jpg

jDnv85Eh_o.jpg

paGP6PSl_o.jpg

uIzw0359_o.jpg

iAtW3h9P_o.jpg

RMr9YjNl_o.jpg

mjz6QyKF_o.jpg

iks3WqYm_o.jpg

8vzF6gqX_o.jpg

dBUYutem_o.jpg

YaOduHY1_o.jpg

JFep26Rl_o.jpg

QsU7jeHD_o.jpg

1v6Tayad_o.jpg

Edited by ThatLewdCat

Nice bundle of images. I'll try to update this post as long as I get ideas of each image you posted! 

"We are losing, captain! What we gonna do! We lost the units 4C-3, 2C-2 and 4C-2!" the subordinate warned his immediate, thinking their lives was going to have an end at that battle, but Urd, an Ephimerian could not understand the toughness and courage of a human like Captain Guile, that is flying through the space shooting all the ships that was in his distance, turning them into exploding junk metal, he was so much focused on not being hitted while firing the enemies with the lasers of his ship. After destroying the ship of the enemy army's captain he would say "You don't have faith, Urd!" and kept to bravely fight across the skies until the end of the battle.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up