Bath house

Yuri has been sitting in the bath house for a bit now, letting the warm water soak her nice and well, keeping her very relaxed and feeling good. She is waiting for the next client who had wanted her services. So until he @Akuja shows up, she might as well enjoy her time here.

The bath house is nicely secluded as a smaller building of its own and capable of both intimate 1-on-1 things as well as huge orgies, if cames down to it.

Opening the doors into the bathhouse and being greeted with clouds of steam draping over his torso was nothing new to Antonio as he stepped in with the taps of his bare feet on tile breaking the ambiance of the streaming bath water. He was very much accustomed to how these brothel bath houses worked, but never before had he have to meet his partner who was already waiting for him. Regardless, the results would still be the same.

Anton’s girl for the session, Yuri, was already in his sights taking a bath prompting him to join her, albeit by dipping his legs into the hot water and sitting at the bath’s edge. “So, I take it you’re Yuri Hitomoto, yes?” The dark-skinned man asked, cutting the sound of flowing water. Even through the steam and water, Anton could see just how beautifully curvy his partner’s naked body was, making him opt to lean back on his arms to give some room for his dick to rise from the towel around his waist.

• Like 1

The curvy and voluptuous woman simply smiles softly and nod once, in an acknowledging manner. She has opted to be fully nude in the water, with all of her lovely assets on full display easily."That is correct, sweety. Welcome to our fine bath house. I hope you enjoy the surroundings and all", she responds back and look him over, wondering how he might want to start this thing off. She uses a soft sponge to gently rub up and down her arms and legs."Hmmmmmm....should we begin with a light wash perhaps or how would you prefer, mister?".

• Love 1

“Please, call me Anton or Tonio, or whatever.” Drawing up from his previous experiences with other bath houses, he didn’t bother to hesitate to bring out the tucked corner of his towel and open up, revealing how he had a ways to go before his cock was at full erection. Knowing that it was his partner’s job to service him, he stood up, leaving the towel at the edge of the bath and exiting the water to lay flat and nude on the tile floor. Anton brought his hands behind his head and relaxed, sighing out before calling Yuri over to him. “I think I’ll leave it to you, gorgeous. Something tells me that you’re no amateur. Not without a sweet body like that.” Giving a slight chuckle, he turned his head and extended his arm over to Yuri, inviting her over to him. 

"Very well, Antonio, I will stick to that then. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable", she says in a kind and soft tone of voice. Then watches him wander him and lie down on his back onto the heated marble floor. Soft noises of running water makes for a pleasant background noise as the two of them share the room together. A gentle smile keeps being on her face and she gets herself and walks over slowly to him, swaying her wide and fat hips from side to side, every bulbous asset of her easily jiggling from even the slightest of movements."Certainly. Just let me take good care of you", she says and as asked in her order, she positions herself so her body is over his own and with her face near his crotch and penis. Then she leans down and start off with light kisses to his shaft and tip.

• Love 1

Antonio found himself blanketed in wet and squishy bliss as Yuri’s moist body lay atop of him with her head down at his dick and her sweet fat hips right in his face. This gave him one hell of a view of her lovely pussy and anal which were still dripping from the bath along a quick brush over his yearning mouth as Yuri was still making herself comfortable. “Mmmm..! Aah... Hehe, well goddamn. Don’t think I’ve had a girl show off her fat pussy like you, Yuri.” Anton slipped his arms under Yuri’s thighs, gripping firmly on her moist skin and pulled his partner’s big ass towards his face. Spurred on by Yuri’s light kisses towards his stiffening cock, Antonio went straight into kissing Yuri’s pussy, teasing her wet lips with generous laps of his tongue. 

• Like 1

Her body is still glistening from the water droplets that adorn, giving her an even more sexy look for sure. The thick pussy lips are in clear view for the man to see and already nice and moist, even beyond bath water."I am pleased that you find my pussy to your liking", she responds back playfully and even lightly wiggle with her lower half in a seductive manner. She gives off tender and excited moans as her sex is receving stimulation in the form of hot kisses, which makes her shiver lightly in delight. She goes from just kissing and to now switching between that and lightly sucking the tip whilst her tongue travels along the crowned tip.

• Love 1

“C’mon, Yuri... Mmmm. I know you can give me a lot more than this.” The man called out in between each lick. Spreading out and bending his legs, he planted his feet as best as possible on the tile floor to offer up small thrusts of his cock into Yuri’s warm mouth. Next, he wrapped in arms around the curvaceous woman’s soaked body, gripping firmly on Yuri’s thick ass, and jiggling her butt right in his face while sticking his tongue deep and sealing his lips against her moist cunt. “You taste sooo good down here. So more this beautiful fat ass of yours.” He teased before resuming eating Yuri out.

"Young man, no need to be so hasty or pushy", she says in a firm, but still warm tone. Not really one for deepthroat, she lets the dick slip in and out gently and shallow whilst doing her best to give it some nice and eager sucking. She even lets his shaft feel her boobs brush against it whilst doing this. Her groans grow deeper and longer as his mouth and tongue are focused on her pussy down below, which quickly gets more and more moist and throbbing with delight from the treatment. Her sounds of pleasure and excitement even vibrates against his dick whilst she sucks him off.

• Love 1

After briefly pressing Yuri’s ass on his face, he pulls away from the woman’s throbbing pussy while rubbing his fingertips across her glistening skin. “Can you really blame me when you got an ass this nice? Besides, it seems like you’re taking a liking to this as well.” The young man remarked before sticking his tongue back in. It was obvious to him that Yuri was enjoying the action since he could feel how she was getting wet and was throbbing across his mouth. Not only that, but her extra moans vibrating over his dick and her boobs caressing his shaft made his dick pulse too, making him eager to cum. This made him more yearning as he held an extra firm grip on her soft and fat butt, kneading and clapping her cheeks on his face as his tongue licked across her moist pussy walls with a bit more intensity. 

Little by little, her mouth, lips and tongue do pick up more speed, though only to a degree she feels good about. Still, she is doing her best to give plenty of loving stimulation to Antonio. His shaft and balls slowly get more and more glistening from saliva as she sucks him off and her tongue lick, lapping and doing other lewd stuff to his tip and shaft. A hand of hers is gently massaging his balls while she sloppers on his cock. Mixed in with the wet noises of a blowjob are her own sounds of enjoyment and Antonio can even feel her hips grinding against his mouth and tongue.

• Love 1

“Mm.. Mmmmph... Keep going... Mmmph.. Make me cum, Yuri! Mmmph..!” He muffled out between the clapping of Yuri’s ass in his face. His tongue switched around, playfully teasing the outside of her clit to lapping up Yuri’s walls while spreading warm spit across her pussy. He couldn’t last forever though and he found himself bucking his hips up slightly to bring his cock down Yuri’s throat as much as possible. Meanwhile, the young man hugged her big butt tight to do the same with his tongue in her pussy as his dick pulsed and throbbed. Before long, he was shooting his first load of the session up his shaft before shooting out in Yuri’s warm and sloppy mouth. His own moans vibrated against Yuri’s moist hole with his mouth glued to her pussy as he was cumming. 

OOC: Just quickly letting you know I don't like jizz in my mouth or swallowing. So that part I will omit as it is stated in my preference sheet.

Her hands, lips and tongue keeps working his shaft, balls and tip eagerly, with Yuri hearing him get closer and closer to his climax. Of course, she aims to the Antoni to orgasm, so she doubles the effort, speed and roughness, letting the tip only go down as deep as she prefers it in her throat. Once she both hears and feels him about to blow, she slips off her lips fully and strokes him rapidly until he finally cums onto her face and breasts, covering them a fair bit in jizz."Ahhhh.....yessss Antonio...go ahead and cum as haaaard as you liiiiike", she groans in delight.

He could only hold Yuri’s butt firmly and holding his tongue in deep her hole as his hips bumped up with each spray of his hot seed across the prostitute’s face and fat breasts. “Mmmph..! Mmph..! Mmmmm.... Aaahhh... Aaaahhhh yess... Oooh my god, yes. Yuriii...” He moaned out as his head lay back down, flat against the warm tile floor. As he lay breathing heavily, his mouth was still left gaping as he could see a spit string bridge from Yuri’s moist and sensitive lips to what he believed was the tip of his tongue. The firm grip on the woman’s ass loosened and his arms slipped down to rest spread above his head. “Ehehe.. Damn, that was amazing. Though it feels like you’ve gotten me all dirty down there.” Already knowing what Yuri was paid to do next, he wanted to tease the girl a bit, making sure she knew what he wanted next. “I’m sure you know how to clean me up. Right, Yuri~?”

• Like 1

Yuri pants out as well, calming down from the lovely feeling of tongue in her pussy as well as hot jizz spraying onto her body. She giggles lightly as she relaxes enough to properly react to what is being said."Hehe....I could lather up my boobs with some nice soap and hot water...and give some personal attention that way. Is this what you wish for Antonio?", she asks, not really sure what sort of approach he wishes for the rest of the service he had in min for their meeting.

• Love 1

“Yeah. That’s the type of service I’m looking for, Yuri; Rub me down with that beautiful wet body of yours.” Antonio sighed out, still relaxed and recuperating from his first cumshot. “I wanna make a small request though.” The young man called out. Not wanting to sound too demanding, his request was just a simple means to get himself hard for a few more rounds of sex. “Lemme see you rub yourself down in front of me with a nice smelling soap,  if you don’t mind.” Placing his arms behind his head and letting his legs rest sprawled out across the heated floor, he propped his head up, taking in the view of Yuri’s sensitive clit before she would move. 

She gives off a smile that is a mix of kindness and teasing as he suggests such an act to be displayed to him. Yuri doesn't seem to mind and in fact find it nicely sensual more than anything in fact. She pulls back enough to give him a proper view of things to come. She finds a large and soft sponge which she pours some fragrant and creamy soap onto, before submerging it into the hot water, which makes the thing very foamy and lovely smelling."As you wish. I do very much enjoy a nice and clean body. It's important after all, hehe", she says with a saucy voice before she then begins to clean herself very slowly, starting with her chubby legs, the sponge carefully caressing her feet and calves at first, lathering them up beautifully.

• Love 1

Tonio held up his upper body, propping himself with one arm while using his other hand to stroke his own cock as he watched Yuri lather her voluptuous legs in soap. “You’re not gonna forget to rub down those beautiful fat tits and body of yours, right?” He asked with yearning curiosity. Already, his dick had returned to being completely stiff, the arteries pulsing as his hand rubbed across his length spreading some of the left over cum. “Goddamn, you look so hot right now, Yuri. Showing off that sex plump body of yours for me.” He sighed out, enjoying every bit of the woman’s wet and soapy body. 

• Like 1

"Why would I do that? I am just doing it nice and slow. Are you in a hurry, Antonio? Are you that eager to feel my curves once more?", she asks playfully and teasingly while the sponge slowly moves up to her shins and thick thighs, her body getting a nice a washing down from her feet and upwards. Meanwhile, her other hand is gently cupping a large breast of hers. which she lightly gropes and squeezes, the flesh almost spilling out from it due to the doughiness of it. She gives off light groans as she too is getting more turned on by this exchange.

• Love 1

“Yeah... How could I not be eager to feel you some more?”, Antonio responded back as he could only imagine Yuri’s moist body washing up and down his own while her big wet tits smother across his face. The young man was becoming increasingly eager to live out such a thought, especially as Yuri squeezed her delightfully soft breast in her hand while washing down below her waist in soap. Soon, it was almost tempting for Tonio to keep masturbating until he came as he kept watching the woman rub herself down. Not wanting to waste another load just from ogling at the curvaceous babe, he moaned out before confessing his lustful desire while trying to turn his gaze elsewhere to avoid cumming prematurely. “Mmmmm...Sorry, I.. Aahh... I just... I really wanna feel your slutty body sooo badly, Yuri. God, just... looking at you, I don’t know how much longer I can keep watching you until I cum~!” 

Yuri snickers a bit, liking how her body, actions and attitude seems to turn on the young man increasingly. She intends to take it as far as she can before he simply wants to get on with things and get the pleasure he came here for."Mmmmhhhhhh....is that so? How badly do you wish to feel my warm skin and curvy figure? Wouldn't it be a waste to blow your load from just your hand?", she urges him on whilst she now uses the sponge to lather up and clean her moist pussy and its thick and puffy camel toe.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house [OCCUPIED]

Seeing as how Yuri was putting more attention into scrubbing her cunt made Tonio give an extra firm squeeze on the bell end of his throbbing cock just to break the urge to cum. “Heh.. Yeah, but you know that I’m here for more than just feeling your hot curvy body on mine, Yuri.” the young man replied back before further admitting. “I just wanna feel your fat wet pussy lips just riding up and down my cock while you just slather soap all over me with that beautiful slutty body of yours~!” Just the thought alone made Tonio buck up his hips as he kept his vice-like grip firm to keep him from cumming.

• Like 1

The thick woman grins wider as she hears him practically hunger for her body and to get to play with it."A cock does feel much more pleasureable than just my fingers after all! Do you have a favourite position you wish to get into?", she asks curiously, with her legs widely spread while she keeps up bathing her loins and kneading her soft tits, her nipples looking very hard and sensitive.

• Love 1

Tonio finally loosened his tight grip on his cock and resumed to lay back down relaxing on his back with his long hard dick sticking up just for Yuri. “Oh, I don’t have anything in particular in mind.” the young man teased back before adding, “You can just lay down on me, caressing your body across mine as you just ride me cowgirl style.” His voice almost stuttered as he could see in his mind the plump babe’s wet fat tits and body jiggling against his chest and face with each thrust of his cock. 

• Like 1