Bath house

She grins softly from the prospect of doing it like that. That is indeed one of her favourite positions, so she certainly don't mind at all."Sounds very much like you did have something specific in mind...good thing I quite like it like that", she says honestly and moves on over and soon enough positions herself on top of his body, her fat curves being quite freely exposed to Antonio and looking very nice and thick. Then she slowly aims for and slides onto his rod, growling in delight as her hot honey pot begins to spread, allowing the tip inside. She has a big and warm smile on her face going on while then gently slipping more and more into her body, her moans growing heavier until it is then balls deep within her."Was it worth then, Antonio?", she asks and winks, her voice still very motherly in tone, despite being laced with sultry as well.

• Love 1

There was nothing much he could do but moan out as well alongside Yuri as the chubby woman’s wet and soapy pussy lips swallowed his meaty cock down to his balls. “Aaaaahhh.... Mmmmmm... Oh my god. Yes.. You’re so fucking hot, Yuri~! Just so worth it for me!” he cried out. In addition to having his cock slide deep into her cunt, Tonio couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with a lustful awe in his eyes with the woman’s stout and plump features on full display to him. Immediately, his hands reached out and were placed on her moist soft belly which he proceeded to kneed in his hands before sliding them up her sides to her dangling large tits. Tonio’s hands went straight into squeezing and groping Yuri’s plump boobs, going so far as to squeeze a heart with his hands on her doughy breast with her areola and nipple in the center with which he kissed before letting go. “Mmmhmmhmmm.. I hope you’ll excuse me for doing what I just did, Yuri.” He sighed out with sexual cravings still in his voice. Slowly, his hands caresses down Yuri’s sides before stopping and holding a firm grip on her large hips. It was almost that he was going to make her hips slide up and down his own cock just to give her a nice filling that is yet to come. 

Yuri begins with gently rolling her hips for now, just slowly getting a rhythm and angle going. Meanwhile, she groans out in delight and pleasure as she is filled with dick as well as having warm and curious hands onto her belly, sides and then her ample bosom. His fingers sink into the flesh easily, making it look very squishy and erotic for sure. Her inner walls feeling both really slick, warm, wet and tight around his rod. He gives an extra heavy groan of joy from her lips from his kissing on her nipple."Ohhh, why would that not be okay? You are free to kiss all over my body, silly", she says in a playful manner while keeping her pelvis rolling.

• Love 1

Tonio could only feel his cock deep in moist and tight bliss, especially as Yuri’s hips took the initiative in riding up and down his length. Down on his very fingertips could he feel her sweet plump ass jiggle with every downward twerk on his solid throbbing dick. Further up, he takes Yuri up on her remark and immediately lifts his upper chest and head to start burying his face in her soft dangling boobs, taking his time sucking and kissing the skin on her motherly tits and flicking her hard nipples at the tip of his tongue. Slowly immersing himself further into the pleasure, one of Tonio’s arms strays from Yuri’s hips and tries to wrap itself around her sides to being her chest and belly directly on Anton’s. Only then did he break his mouth away from her bosom to reiterate his sexual wants. Mmmmmm... Aahh.. C’mon, Yuri. C’mon, lemme just feel you just smother me with your body~! Mmmm.... Just bury me in your tits as you ride me nice, and deep~!” Tonic cries out, catching his breath before going back to admiring and savoring her fat boobs and body.

Yuri's hips rise and fall, while gyrating nicely, providing plenty of hard and snug fucking for the penis inside her warm velvety insides. She groans and pants faster and heavier and longer the more things heat up between them. Her nipples are especially sensitive and it is very welcomed with some focus on those indeed. Urged on by Antonio, Yuri lowers herself as much as she can, making her grand sized fat boobs to rest upon his body and almost suffocate his face from the volume of them."Hehehe! Like this? Mmmmmmmmm, your skin feels very warm and soft too!", she pants out in delight and pleasure.

• Love 1

“Mm.. Mmmhmmm~!” Antonio could only muffle out in bliss as he was enjoying Yuri’s body in providing him the pleasure he had been waiting for since he came in. Her wide gyrating hips stirred his hard shaft around inside her moist and tight pussy. Further up, his fingers found themselves embedded into the flabby skin of the woman’s hips as he held her wet body firmly against his own while his face was buried in Yuri’s fat voluptuous tits. There, Tonio couldn’t help but lose himself in her flopping meaty breasts, taking opportunities to suck hard on her wide areola while licking her hard nipples thoroughly. After what felt like a good amount of hot steamy and loving sex however, Antonio could feel his dick begin to pulse, a sign that he was ready to pump his next messy load deep into Yuri. “Mmmm~! Yuri~! Yuri, c’mon baby... Oh my god, you gotta make me cum. Let me cum sooo much into you! Mmmmmm~!” Tonio moaned out loudly for a moment before smothering his face back in Yuri’s fat boobs. 

• Like 1

Just like Antonio, Yuri is having a lovely and pleasureable time with this. Her hips move harder, faster and with more gusto for each passing moment. Her breasts and nipples are especially sensitive, so once they are getting plenty of action and attention from his mouth, tongue and hands, her groans and pants of joy increase in volume and frequency. Her inner walls squeeze him much harder and more often as a result as well, basically trying to milk his nuts of their final contents of ball batter. The room is soon mixed with the noises of heavy fucking as her massive butt slams down onto his hips, their combined sounds of pleasure and the soft running water of the bath. Her nipples even throb in delight and joy from being played with as well."Ahhhh..yessss...cuuu..cuuumm for meeee Antoooniiiooo! I..I'm allsoo...gonna..nnghh...sooon...gonnnaa cummmm soooooon! Let...let us cummmm together!!", she growls heavily.

• Love 1

It didn’t take long for Anton to finally release his hot white sperm deep into Yuri’s fat and moist cunt. Before so, his hips thrusted hard and heavily on their own, creating ripples across the woman’s fat ass cheeks as his skin slapped against hers. Upon finally shooting up cum and flooding Yuri’s pussy, Tonio could almost lift his pelvis off the wet tile floor a bit as he stuck his dick in a deeply as possible while he was cumming. With his face still sucking Yuri’s tits, he could only close his eyes, hug her tight, and groan out in sheer pleasure with each brief pump of his creamy seed. Following the period of erotic bliss, Antonio’s body finally relaxed and laid sprawled across the floor while feeling Yuri’s mass bury him. He could feel his dick being coated in cum as it leaked towards his base, right out of Yuri’s pussy, but he just decided to wait for a moment to catch his breath before reassuring Yuri that he was not done just yet. “Mmmmmmm.... Aaaahhh.... Haaahh..... H-holy shit, baby. That just felt sooo goood nice and deep inside your pussy~... But, hey... Could you do me a little favor, Yuri~?” Tonio pauses for a moment to kiss her nipples before adding, “Lay down on your back for me... Spread your legs out too, because I’m not done fucking you silly just yet~.” At that moment, Tonio’s fingers found themselves in Yuri’s thick hips as he tried to help Yuri on her back. 

The young and thick woman does her best to match the movements made by the man below her, eager to bring them both to climax. She lets out a long and happy moan of pleasure as they reach it simultaneously, with her pussy getting a yummy creampie. Her hips keep moving while her inner walls do their best to empty his nutsack of its contents. She has barely enough time to recompose herself and settle down, to hear what he suggests next. While it felt really nice, she does want to get a final round in before they are done, both of them."Ohhh, hhu..huh? Yeah, sounds like a good change of position! I am not done draining your balls, hahaha", she says in that playful, yet motherly tone of hers. With much experience and nimble body, she slides off of him and down onto her back. Thankfully the tiles are very heated and thus really nice, but she still sprawls out a soft towel to lie down on. She winks as she is on her back and spreading her fat legs nice and wide."You like what you see, Antonio?", she asks and licks her lips.

• Love 1

Tonio’s dirty cock slid easily right out of Yuri’s slick pussy as she rolled onto her back. Without much hesitation, the young man sat up, repositioning himself upright on his knees before scooting his body right between the woman’s plump thighs. “Holy crap. You look so hot right now, Yuri..” The young man answered back as his jaw was left slightly gaping. Looking down to aim his cock right at Yuri’s fat camel toe, Tonio could still see the white creampie still streaming out in a satin pearly flow. This opted him to tease the curvaceous slut by rubbing the head of his dick up between her pussy lips to scoop up and coat his tip in cum before reinserting himself in. “Here, move up to me.” The young man leaned in body in, grabbing at the thick woman’s hips to pull her in while groaning out in pleasure again as his cock was swallowed once more with his cum serving as lube. 

“Mmmm, wow.. Ehehe... Y’know, you’re a really bad and naughty girl, right?” Antonio asked as his dick slid in, allowing Yuri’s coated walls to envelop him. “And big, fat, naughty girls need to be punished~ Nice and deep~..!” Thrusting his hips, The rest of Tonio’s cock slithered deep into the motherly woman’s pussy as he leaned in to suck and kiss at Yuri’s big fat tits and nipples again before leaning back. Doing so, he grabbed and pulled her hands towards him while crossing her arms causing her breasts to be squeezed together as his cock began to stir. The gentle gyrations of Tonio’s hips amped up to firm smacks which soon capped at wet blows of skin slapping against skin. The young man looked up, seeing Yuri’s fat boobs flopping up and down with each intense thrust of his cock. “Mmmmm... Mmhmm~! Yeah, take it, Yuri. I’m gonna make sure you’re filled up all the way to your hot, slutty brim~!” He panted out as he pulled her arms towards him. 

OOC: I appreciate the creativity and effort put into this, but massive walls of text really do not sit too well with me. I will try and reply the best I can, but at least I need to make you aware of this.

Yuri does appreciate the words said about how she presents herself and her looks. She does her best to position herself as well as possible and luckily, she has plenty of experience and nimbleness to draw upon for this. Her inner walls invite him back in, with even greater warmth, tightness and wetness than before, especially due to the jizz from earlier on."Oh, thank you darling. I do try to take good care of my body and to appear very attractive and lovely!", she replies back before moaning out hard and loud from being dicked again. Since he is a customer, she choose to not really comment on the other stuff he says to her, though she does feel a bit iffed out about being spoken to in such a manner. Of course, she cannot really move much, so for now, she just lets him fuck her while doing her best to squeeze and stimulate his member in return. The attention led to her breasts only amplifies her pleasure and arousal."Ahhhh, yesss! Mmmmmm, it feels reallly gooood! I hope my pussy is making this really pleasureable for you as well, Antonio!", she says in her kind and sweet voice.

• Love 1

The pleasurable moans coming from the laid out prostitute incentivized the young man to lean in and return his face back towards sucking off Yuri’s breasts, pulling her arms towards him to bring himself up. Antonio’s legs adjusted themselves, pulling back to elevate his hips to then force his cock downwards to bring himself just as deep into Yuri’s pussy as the first creampie. Occasionally, his upper body lifted up to give the young man some time to simply admire the motherly woman’s lustful and moaning face along with seeing her tits bounce around. “Mmmmnnn. Goddamn.. You just look so hot, Yuri! And your-.. Mmmmm~! Oh my god, yes!” Tonio’s words could only fumble as he was simply enjoying himself in the moment. Down below, his dirty cock continued to ram against the tightness of Yuri’s coated pussy wall with the desire to cum building up again. In a similar begging tone from earlier, he pleaded saying, “Oh man, Yuri. Lemme cum! I wanna cum soooo deep inside you! I wanna give you so much, just for you~!” His last words cooed before moaning out again, pushing himself without hesitation. 

• Woohoo 1

Yuri lets Antonio take the lead in however they are to be positioned between them. She certainly don't mind how his dick ends up balls deep inside of her, which is greeted and welcomed by even hotness and of course tightness, due to the angle and depth. Her juices have mixed with his last creampie and now serve as proper lubrication as well as being able to make his member shine and glisten nicely as well."Mmmmmmm, and your dick feels very lovely and hot too, Antonio! Ahhhhh...nghhhh...yesss...would loooove to feeel your cuum shoooot deep insiiiiide soooon!", she pants out in delight and cling to his body the best shje can.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tonio thrusted hard, determined to push the tip straight towards the end of Yuri’s pussy and dock at her cervix. Whether or not he actually did so or not didn’t matter all too much however as his hot white seed was pumping in as the young man leaned himself in for a passionate lip-lock on the thick prostitute. M-MMMmmmm... Mmmmm, my god, Yuri.” Tonio whispered in front of Yuri’s face before leaning his body back. While it should have felt like the second creampie was the end of the session, Antonio’s mind was still drowned among the pleasure which convinced him that one final cumshot would suffice before finishing. Looking up at Yuri’s big fat tits, he pulled his dirty cock out of the cum-flowing pussy before repositioning himself. Sitting himself gently on her belly, he rested his dick right on Yuri’s chest. “Hey, Yuri.” Tonio gulped as he was still panting. “Sandwich those fat tits of yours together. Hehe. Give my cock some love and attention.”

Yuri does her best to squeeze and tighten around his member, aiming to provide the best and most pleasureable experience possible. Luckily, she has plenty of training in doing so and it seems to work quite well, with both of them groaning and panting out lewd words of ecstasy, revelling in high pleasure together. Her inner walls are like a vice trying to wring out all of his jizz. She happily kisses bacl with a sloppy french kiss while still keeping up her assault on his dick."Ohhhh, veryyy niiiice..feeeels goood!", she comments as she is getting a hot load of jizz. Before she can fully realize it on her own, they are separated again and she has his dick on top of her bust. While still a huge fan of the wording, she is still here to provide some service. She wraps her massive and soft boobs around his still aching member, before then making nice and rough grinding motions with them, massaging his dick."How is this, Antonio?", she asks him gently.

• 2 weeks later...

"This feels.. Oh god, yeah. Just like that, Yuri~!" Tonio moaned out. Resting his cock between Yuri's boobs introduced the young man to a pleasure that felt just as good, if not better, than what he had when he was still pounding the woman's pussy. He could feel his slick cock get wrapped up in the woman's smooth, wet breasts which slid in and out almost effortlessly as the leftover cum continued serving as an effective lubricant. With Yuri taking the lead in giving Tonio a boobjob, his hands landed at the sides of Yuri's head as he leaned his upper body over hers to get a good look at Yuri's titfuck. "Goddamn, you look good like this." Antonio remarked as his own hips clapped against Yuri's breasts. It was irresistible for him to not want to thrust his cock between Yuri's tits, especially since this was his final stretch before his time with the thick beauty was up.   

The raven haired woman gets into a nice and proper position, fitting for both of them whilst making sure to keep her boobs gripping the member between them. The sensation is basically very hot and very wet, easily a fitting way to do a boobjob."Ohh, why thank you, Antonio. I am pleased you enjoy the sensation of my boobs. I often hear how nice and soft they feel", she says with a happy tone of voice as she works his shaft, both going fast and slow, rough and less on. She does enjoy something like this a lot herself, even if it doesn't give her pleasure as such."Mmmmmm, so hot and lovely!", she comments further. Little bly little, the more slow and gentle movements are phased out, replaced with more frantic tittyfucking.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house
  • 1 month later...

Little Waley's mother owned a bathhouse, and she basically lives in a part of her workplace among her only son Waley, an 9 years old boy.

"But Mommy I wanna play!" The boy said after his mother had to rush out of the place, tasking her son a task that had to make him stop of gaming in his own room. The task was to welcome and prepare and lead the coming customer, it was a woman and Waley had to prepare her a couple of towels, locker, and such.

Waley was nine years old, his body was average in height and width, aka really small for the milf kind. Though, despite being small, anyone would see they could spot a jiggling thing in his shorts as he started to run around, picking up towels, freeing up space, making sure the water was warm, lightening was good, and it was such the suffer to walk around and do these kinds of chores with a literal hidden third leg. 

"Phew..." Finally he sat everything done, he sat on the bench for now, in the women changing room, wondering when the customer will come to get back to his games, finally he got up, panting due the rush minutes he had, attempted to walk out of the changing room he isn't supposed to be at, especially whilst wielding fat meat that laid against a thigh making it look bigger than the other, and added a little texture.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house [OCCUPIED]

The door soon slowly opens up as Petunia just finished her time in the bath itself. Her body is mostly hidden by a thick towel, whilst still very wet as droplets looks like small and shiny diamonds on her skin. Sher certainly did not expect a young little boy to be present here. She nearly loses her towel from the light shock and surprise."Ohh...oh my...sorry..I had no idea someone was taking of the shower and changing room...shall I come back later, young man?", she asks, whilst her highly voluptous body stands out very much to him.

The poor little boy, after he was attempting to leave, thinking the woman hasn't arrived yet, but now a door was opened and he met with such view, his little body and his wild instincts reacted to rather quickly. "oh-.." His cheeks flustered, body began to heat, as his eyes roamed over the whole busty body. "n-n-no! It is alright! u-umm" His face flustered more, as he felt an odd feeling, of this literal third leg that began to throb, pulsing against his thigh and began to stretch out his pants. This heavy slab of meat.. it was a curse he was cursed with, yet some will see its size as blessing. 

He froze in spot, eyeing the woman, up, down, these thighs, the covered breasts, the whole body that will fit as a pillow, fuck no even a bed for the boy, he wanted to touch and feel it, yet the caged tool between his legs had other intentions. 

Petunia is not fully sure how far the boy wants to take the "innocence" in their thing, but for now she just decides to go full out on that until he shows signs of wanting it toned down. She continues to step closer to the young lad, her towel still very much damp and clinging to her form. Despite the size of the cloth, her cleavage still very much and heavily "hangs" out from the top of it and her butt too wide and fat to be fully and properly contained as well."You may be in the wrong locker room dear. What are you doing here?", she asks him whilst pretending to have no idea what effect she is having on him.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As she began taking steps toward him, he froze, and it only made it worst for his flustered cheeks, but hey that indeed was something . . he wished to happen. 

He was stuttering with each word, especially since the beautiful big woman was getting closer, and oh god that body that was barely covered, even it might was better if she naked, rather than such state of towel that proved and showed how large the milkbags were, and the large mountains on her behind. His eyes were fixated on her bosom, and thoughts were filling his head of what could be done with them. "n-no.. I was just.. preparing s-something for a c-customer!" He was drooling, eyes staring unshamefully at these tits, his member was pulsing, the pillar of fesh young beef begging to be released and invade the larger individual. Just a moment, his tit-stare broke when he felt a breeze against his large murhsroom tip, he looked down to see it poking out of his shorts, he panicked, his shorts almost ripping apart, he moved his hand down to tug down trying to hide it. "I am sorry!" he cried out, as he stepped backward and he tripped, falling down, his large member ripped his shorts and it sprung out freely bouncing, amongs his large cum jewels of ballsack. 'agh!!! if mom knows.. I am screwed!' 

Petunia doesn't seem fazed by any of his rambling or by his clothing mishap taking place in front of her. The mature woman simply steps closer and closer, slow and seductive-like, with her wide and fat hips swaying from side to side and every part of her large bosom and butt jiggling and wobbling even from light movements of her body."Whoa there little guy...you seem to be quite eager to look me over there...and really..look all you wish. I do not mind at all. If it makes you happy...you can stare", she says softly and nicely before taking off the towel, revealing her voluptuously lovely body in front of the young boy, but also finds herself staring at his erect member."Oohhhh, looks like my presence is causing quite a reaction down there too...do I need to make it better?", she asks and winks.

"I can stare . .?" He asked assuring.. blushing heavily as he was exposed, his naughty side and even his massive beefy genitals, now it wasnt only him who was exposed, even the beautiful big woman has revealed her parts, and oh god this was heaven. His large dick that was hardly pleased now is throbbing uncontrollably, whilst even being aimed at the woman, with his large ballsack resting on the floor, after he was feeling like a prey, now it felt as if he had a little control when he got permission to stare, and with his member fully exposed yet wasnt called a perv. These huge mommymilkers only coming closer and his eyes couldnt leave them, until he heard her speak about his member, "Y-yes.. sorry I couldn-.. Make it better?!!" His face went light pink again, he stuttered and couldnt speak, it was like a dream! but oh boy his dick didnt let him down, if his mouth couldnt spell out a word, it simply gave a heavy throb, agreeing and begging the big woman for her affection. after a few seconds.. "Y-yes please..!" He cleared his throat. "B-but please don't tell my mom.." 

The much older woman would find it quite awkward for her if the boy would be way too nervous and shy around her and now he at least seems to be able to speak mostly coherently and even longer sentences. She is also quite happy to see someone with yummy and proper "equipment" so to speak, so her eyes wander up and down his little cute boy body as well as the gargantuan rod that throbs like made between his small legs. She is soon close enough for her to easily reach down and grab his cock with one of her firm and warm soft hands. squeezing it lightly."Weeeeelll, I won't tell if you promise to do a proper job little guy", she says and winks at him before kneeling down and places a few kisses onto and near his wide, big and thick mushroom shaped tip, even leaving behind some of her lipstick where they land.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house