Bath house

The more she approaches, the more his desires takes over, and eventually the more he is controlled by his young lust. Even forgetting about the fear of his mother knowing by each passing second, especially when she held that pulsing meat with her delicate hand, that light squeeze sent a shover through his spine. “Oh god!..” he groaned, his member throbbed, as she knealed down and these plump lips met with his large mushroom tip, a few kisses leaving evidence behind each one of them, or more likely a sign of ownership. “I promise you! Mn!.. I promise to do good job! A good little boy that I will be!!” his desires and lust clearly took over his shyness and nervousness, he was growing eager, and so his enormous shaft was growing eager and needy. Throbbing in anticipation, even leaking some appetizers for its guest. “Please.. more more!” he muttered out before a groan, legs spread wide, resting his body backward on his elbows on the floor, soon even laid down instead after he rather demanded pleadingly.

Petunis continues to speak softly and warmly back towards the young boy before her, whilst placing more and more kisses along his veiny shaft as well as his bulbous cock tip, rubbing more and more lipstick as a result, leaving behind clear signs of where her lips have been at. She can tell this excitement and eagerness is rising rapidly and intends to give him the best possible experience of course. It seems like he enjoys her approach, both verbally and physically, so she sticks to this."Ohh...hehe...is this your first time sweety? Your cock seems to quite love my lips...and you want even more?", she says before licking her lips and then slowly slip in the tip of his member, sucking him off slow, yet roughly.

He began to drool, only by staring at the bigger woman kissing his member, pressing these plump pair of kissers, on his shaft, large tip, leaving trail of lip marks all over his meat. As the 'Good little boy' he promised to be, this seemed as if the bigger woman was marking her territory, basically an owner ship of his large pulsing meat. And with how much this activity was giving him pleasure, he will be a literal puppy, or more like an eager puppy. "Oh god yes. it is my first time . . A-auntie.." He cleared his throat after he called her that, he wasnt sure what to use to call who clearly was in charge, "I-it loves your lips! I love them! They feel so goo-.. aghnn!" He was cut off as he was complimenting these kissers with all he got, by them hugging his large tip now and sucking roughly into the pulsing meat,. the little boy moaned out, just as his tip spat some precum due the immense pleasure it felt.

• 2 weeks later...

"Auntie?", she asks in confusion, as that was not really part of the idea that was given to her."I am not your auntie dear...but I am pleased I can make your boy cock feel this good and well!", she growls in delight while continuing her smooching and slowly, but surely her lips began to take in his large and wide mushroom shaped boy tip, her experienced mouth so warm, slippery, wet and soft feeling, sending plenty of pleasure through him surely as she starts the blowjob properly now.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house
  • 6 months later...

The manticore lady Lizzie is idly sitting near the edge of the bath with her lower half submerged and the upper half freely nude in the open. She sits and waits for her next customer @Daemonshift who is soon to show up. She was told he was pretty inexperienced and new to all of this, so she is trying to prepare herself mentally for that. The list of stuff he wanted to do fairly normal and yet there was the addition of her personal favourite kink, which caused her to be more interested.

Kira's scratching at his arm, holding a towel around his waist as he walks towards the bath and stops at the edge across from Lizzie. His face flushes red as he looks at her and waves, his eyes darting around, unsure about where he's allowed to look. He takes a deep breath before submerging himself halfway into the water, leaving the towel on the side of the bath.

"Hi-! It's nice to meet you, I'm Kira."

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Very sorry about the wait. Things have been a fair tad up and down for me, energy wise. I shall try and improve on my responses!

"Good evening Kira. Nice to have some company here....especially of the nice and handsome kind. Don't be shy though...I don't bite...not even with my tail, haha. I am Lizzie...nice to meet you. Is the hot water to your liking?", she asks him whilst soaping up her naked body with a large and soft sponge, getting herself very clean and lovely. Her large tail sways about behind her and she comes closer to the man.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house [OCCUPIED]
  • 2 weeks later...

He gets increasingly more red as he receives her compliments and watches her clean herself off. As she gets closer to him, he gets a bit flustered before getting closer to her in turn. "T-the water's nice, yes..." He paused for a moment not really knowing what to say. "So... uhm... I'm not really sure how this works... never been to a brothel before. I asked for you because I hoped you would take the lead on this and I just follow what you want me to do"

"Oh, is that so? A greenhorn, basically? Weelllll, we all learn best by doing after all...surely, there is something about me specifically you craved more than all of the others at the moment. Let me guess....monster girl fan?", she says in a tone of voice that makes teasing and flirting at the same time all the while her tail swoshes around behind her and she has a wicked grin plastered from ear to ear as she likes to tease whenever she is able to."Tell me...where do you want to touch first?", she asks and nearly presses her front right up against his, getting dangerously close to simply smoshing up at his own chest with her own.

• JennyDK changed the title to Bath house