How Yama Mama Met A Sea Cucumber

It was a long day, I was riding the subway after a long day of work. Agent 8 that day was really riling me up, since I've never seen the 8 ball drop so many times before! Iso Padre was on another section of the train, seeing as how I liked to be far away from the nasty sea bug. Captain Cuttlefish was probably napping under the manhole again, being the old raggedy man he is. And there I sat, waiting on the seat with no one at my side, only thinking about how my paycheck would be lowered if Tartar found out how poor Agent 8 was being... 
The train stopped. As it usually did, except no one would come on at any other point since this was a once forgotten subway. I waited, sitting there silently, while taking in the greasy air as always. Only to find my heart skipping a beat as I heard the quiet footsteps with the loud clanking of machinery just beside me. I was next to the doors. I quickly turned to see who or what is was. Guns, rockets, missiles, everything that could blow me and the subway up in just a split second. I almost thought I had to plead for myself to not be blasted to little blue pieces. I shivered as seconds passed, soon the machinery had turned to me, revealing a much... Nicer looking girl. 

Her eyes were big and red, she had a long robe which contrasted the big heavy looking weapons she had, and one thing I noticed were the ears on her head. I mean she was definitely different from everyone I've seen already, I was so used to tentacled hair and a lot of octolings were shorter than this woman. Where did she come from? Why is she in a place like this? I couldn't hold those thoughts forever, seeing as how she didn't even notice me! And the next thing I knew, I was squished beneath her bottom! All the air inside me was let out, causing me to gasp for a moment as she finally felt me squirming around. 
She quickly got up, turning around to me and finally looking down,  "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you..!"  She apologized as I moved to the side, catching my breath. I took another glance at her ears, they had drooped down in an odd way. They only reminded me of that black and white cat I've seen at the surface. Yet I couldn't just keep marveling at her ears, I eventually said to her,  "TE-- Mmmh!"  I had stopped myself from shouting,  "It's okay."  

Her head tilted at me in a curious manner, her eyes blinked a few times before she soon blatantly told me,  "Sorry, but you're just really small!"  

~ To be continued ~

Archived