@DreamsnThings Hi! So, first submit your villager in the "Villagers Entry Book" thread. Follow the format in the first comment to put in your information. Then for the villager's occupation, take a look at the "Looking for work?" thread. You should see the vacant posts there.

Also, "Slumbering Isles Handbook" thread has a few guidelines, if anything feels confusing you can check that, or ask here cx

Once your character is made, you can join in to roleplay in any of the public places, right now the public places are, the tavern, Beryl's pawn shop, in the heart of slumbering isles topic; The street in the Moony Lake topic. The mountain is still closed, we are waiting for a few more villagers to join before we open the mountain.

Hope that helped 😄

• Love 2

Okay... currently have an idea i like... essentially its a young widow tavern owner who lost her husband and one of her eyes to a bandit attack on the way to the property they where buying, which was in the town of moony lake... not only did she loose her husband but she realized the... issues related to moony lake only after arriving... and with her husband gone shes left to try and make due with this hand life delt... which is about as good as a pair of twos... that said shes able to barely scrape by from travelers who are stuck in the town themselves.

This sound allright?

• Love 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Okay... currently have an idea i like... essentially its a young widow tavern owner who lost her husband and one of her eyes to a bandit attack on the way to the property they where buying, which was in the town of moony lake... not only did she loose her husband but she realized the... issues related to moony lake only after arriving... and with her husband gone shes left to try and make due with this hand life delt... which is about as good as a pair of twos... that said shes able to barely scrape by from travelers who are stuck in the town themselves.

This sound allright?

Sure! That sounds just fine!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I take it that is your exit post for Yshea's shop then for now?

Yup! That's the end of the interaction scenario for now

2 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I'm wondering if we might need a Wilderness thread for events taking place outside of the village limits. Like for Yshea's gathering. That is probably where she is going next.

I have been talking to @Luno Asherahregarding that. We will soon add some threads in the mountain of Hushabye. I assume that would be a great place for her gatherings? Like woods near the mountain, or caves?

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

How do you upload images? I know this is a no brainier but I have so much trouble with this

In the bottom right corner of the text box, there's a button that says 'Other Media'. Jus click that, then 'insert image from URL' and voila.

• Love 1

Hey guys! If we can all please read the rules THOROUGHLY and use th JOB BOARD when filling out the occupation portion of the villager sheet, that would be great. We have the job board for a reason, and we really need you to use it. We've had to add a new rule to the club rules because it's happened a couple times now. Please use the job board when filling out your villager sheet. If you want a job that isn't listed on the sheet, ask one of us (Owner or leader), or post a question here in OOC. I understand this is RP, but we're working hard on this and there are certain elements we're thinking about in order to keep things the way we've set them. Because this rp takes place on a small island in the middle ages, we need to keep in mind what things/jobs/animals etc., would be available to these people and wha would be necessary to have in such a place. 

Please don't feel like you can't ask us questions, even about the little stuff. We love talking and writing with you guys and we're always here to help! 

Edited by Luno Asherah
I meant to say villager shee not job listing
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up