Done with Midterms- THE OLD FOOL POSTED THE ANSWERS TO HIS HOME PAGE BEFORE THE DUE DATE! 

Next week is spring break! So I'll actually have the time and probably the mental capacity to rp regularly like a functional adult. 

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Nafarman @DreamsnThings as far as the inn goes, it can be a part of the tavern or it's own entity. I know some taverns and Inns are combined- like the tavern is on the main level and the inn is on the upper  levels but called something else. 

maybe if Dreams likes the idea she could attach her inn to The Slumbering Bear? but if not, it's okay. It's really up to them. It's really only a matter of including it in the description of the inn. 

• Love 1

well i dont inherently dislike the idea of having my inn/bar be attached to the slumbering bear, it raises the issue of names... inn and slumbering both imply that they are well... the Inn so if things happen along this route ill need to change it to the "blue dove bar" which doesn't roll off the tongue quite at easily... hm... "blue dove beer and breakfast"? also sounds a little odd...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

well i dont inherently dislike the idea of having my inn/bar be attached to the slumbering bear, it raises the issue of names... inn and slumbering both imply that they are well... the Inn so if things happen along this route ill need to change it to the "blue dove bar" which doesn't roll off the tongue quite at easily... hm... "blue dove beer and breakfast"? also sounds a little odd...

You can keep the name the same! It's still appropriate for the inn and tavern to have different names. It's a possibility to have separate owners for the inn and tavern. I think it would be more of a 'Welcome to The Slumbering Bear- Go around the side of the building for Blue Dove Inn'

• Love 1

18 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Hmm... feels weird too me still... 

Just think of it as a hotel with a restaurant on the main level. 

@Chiyako Why don't you go and say hi to the newcomers? I think they're in the streets.

Sorry for the slow/lack of posts you guys. I thought my spring break would be breezy but it's just been stressful and depressing haha ;w;

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I suppose I could do that! Just gotta figure out a reason why she'd be going out into the streets.

More shopping? Or not shopping, but street foraging? XD

Edited by Luno Asherah
  • Love 1

Slides to the leeeft. Slides to the riiiight. Slides straight into your roleplay~

Howdy! Saw this roleplay becoming pretty active in the recent days, and since the premise sounded quite interesting, I thought to give it a try 🙂

Already got a couple rough ideas for characters - one for an ex-sailor, now-tavernkeep of the Slumbering Bear (most likely with an eye on the widow next door, if @DreamsnThings would be alright with it), and one potentially for a girl turning tricks (whose concept I haven't thought on too much as of now, but I think it could be fun to play!)

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

my policy is not decide things OOC like that, so im not going to say you can or cant, im also no going to strictly say thats me wanting it, merely that I have no control if someone is into me.

17 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Slides to the leeeft. Slides to the riiiight. Slides straight into your roleplay~

Howdy! Saw this roleplay becoming pretty active in the recent days, and since the premise sounded quite interesting, I thought to give it a try 🙂

Already got a couple rough ideas for characters - one for an ex-sailor, now-tavernkeep of the Slumbering Bear (most likely with an eye on the widow next door, if @DreamsnThings would be alright with it), and one potentially for a girl turning tricks (whose concept I haven't thought on too much as of now, but I think it could be fun to play!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

my policy is not decide things OOC like that, so im not going to say you can or cant, im also no going to strictly say thats me wanting it, merely that I have no control if someone is into me.

Yeah - sure thing. Just thought it'd be safer to ask first than set up a dynamic someone could be uncomfortable with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up