as long as your character is not going to try and force the more extreme fetishes, OOC i wont mind. that said she is a "relatively" recent widow, who was legitimately in love with her husband. so dont expect things to progress quickly with her... or in the worst case, at all. i make no promises one way or another, depends on the situation IC more then anything.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

as long as your character is not going to try and force the more extreme fetishes, OOC i wont mind. that said she is a "relatively" recent widow, who was legitimately in love with her husband. so dont expect things to progress quickly with her... or in the worst case, at all. i make no promises one way or another, depends on the situation IC more then anything.

Oh boy, I hope I don't have that bad of a reputation around here o.o All I was asking was whether it was alright if he was a bit more flirty towards her than usual, since I've known people who'd rather their character was left alone. No smut or fetishes involved, hell, I don't even expect her to reciprocate any affection.

14 minutes ago, Luno Asherah said:

I come back, see 6 notifications and I thought everything had gone but but thank glob. 

*clears throat.*

HEAR YE HEAR YE @Icarian Dreams HAS ARRIVED. THANK YOU FOR JOINING.

Ayy, if anything, it was worth it joining for this greeting alone 😛

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Oh boy, I hope I don't have that bad of a reputation around here o.o All I was asking was whether it was alright if he was a bit more flirty towards her than usual, since I've known people who'd rather their character was left alone. No smut or fetishes involved, hell, I don't even expect her to reciprocate that.

Ayy, if anything, it was worth it joining for this greeting alone 😛

ah no, I  just throw this out as a general disclaimer after a guy assumed OOC that because OOC i liked being a target of somnophilia (getting fucked in my sleep) that it was fine too do it to a random stranger he just met IC... in the first post he made to the topic... so its not you, im more so mentioning this for anyone else to see i guess.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Heckin big ones always tramplin on the Goblin.

Someday Yshea shall be free!

Someday!

I will warn you now, if you have any dignity and self respect, keep that adorable little goblin away from me IC. because IC I would find you to be the most adorable thing, dress you up in some of the childrens clothes I never got to use, and feed you fresh extra fluffy pancakes with home made honey syrup.

your pride will be in tatters as I love you so hard.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/03/2021 at 10:40, DreamsnThings said:

Hah! Jokes on you! I wasn't planning on making any moves! 

spacer.png

I am once again asking you to forgive my transgressions. I have not been the best club owner/ partner and have poofed for a good length of time. spacer.png

Also if you feel you've been waiting far too long for a response, give me a poke or something. 

Also, also. If you need a filler character to interact briefly with for some scenes, I can do that. Just tag me.

• Love 1

On 21/03/2021 at 21:59, DreamsnThings said:

annnnyways... now im just not sure about how i want to join in on the fun times...

1 hour ago, Luno Asherah said:

I am once again asking you to forgive my transgressions. I have not been the best club owner/ partner and have poofed for a good length of time. spacer.png

Also if you feel you've been waiting far too long for a response, give me a poke or something. 

Also, also. If you need a filler character to interact briefly with for some scenes, I can do that. Just tag me.

still not sure how i should actually.... join...

if uh... I could get abit of advice on whats open or how you want that to be done?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

still not sure how i should actually.... join...

if uh... I could get abit of advice on whats open or how you want that to be done?

If you want to create your inn to be separate from the tavern, perhaps I can have Yara come by and welcome her to the neighborhood? Or Sasha could be at the tav and Yara comes in for a drink and that's how they meet? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up