This is a dope club! I want to join, and wanted to know if there are any jobs that you guys are really looking to fill at the moment. I kind of want to be someone corrupt (muwahahah) in the church or some kind of merchant that sells herbs for medicinal use, and maybe herb or other strange substances for recreational use if you catch my drift. I would love to expand the role play and come up with something to connect to the Mountain area which is currently blank

• Love 2

WOWEEWOWOWWWWWW!!! THANKS FOR JOINING @Room 1334!!! 

You could definitely be a merchant, but if you're looking for positions with more opportunity to be corrupt, might I suggest something in the church?

This position isn't really on hold but the position for Taverner is open (just someone who owns a tavern.) 

There's plenty of positions to be had, and as long as they are based in medieval times and fit in the rp, we can definitely discuss if you'd like to add a position. 

The mountain area is more of a place that needs to be 'unlocked' for lack of a better word. It's a work in progress, but it won't be open for a bit. 

• Love 2

@Luno Asherah I'm happy to join, I've been looking for something like this! AS for the Mountain, oookay I guess I'll be patient, the suspense of not knowing is so enticing. 

Tell me a little more about the church, like what ways are they corrupt, is there a story line already laid out for that or just make it up along the way? If I were to be a Sexton, could I also have another job as a merchant on the side or like on the low? LOL Would I have to live in the church? Is there anything about the story I need to know before I jump in? What about some kind of shaman character that performs exorcism or something for the church?

Edited by Room 1334
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

As soon as the scene at Torpova's is complete, we will be in night time. SO NO ONE RP OUTSIDE OF THE STALL >:0

Also church peeps live at the church. the Sexton can defs have a side job, but church duties come first. If the priestess calls, you answer basically. 

2 minutes ago, Room 1334 said:

Thank you for the welcome. Who keeps track of the time of day and such? Is that like announced so we all are on the same page? 

Yes! We always announce things here and do our best to keep everything in the loop. Nafarman is really good about marking the end of a scene in a thread. 

• Love 1

As far as story goes, there isn't a solid plot since this is my first time running a group rp. I plan to see how things go, then after a certain point, pull everyone together to decide on a plot point and continue from there. Right now, I want to focus on the people of the island and them getting to know each other. Not much is predecided, so if you have any ideas, don't be afraid to put em here or pm me! 

• Love 1

So whenever things get announced, I'll get a notification just like I did when You post a new message in the OOC etc? is that how we all stay on track, or like where is it announced/ how so that we all can see it?

I'll take up the job of Sexton, I like it because it has sex in it LOL and I'll be like a herbs/drug substance merchant on the side or something like that, if that's cool and we are open to drug dealers and such in the community, at least one. LOL People like to have fun.

I don't know if you saw my question about the corruption in the church, like is it part of a story you have planned out or is it stuff that comes up as we progress or is there already a bigger picture? Maybe you don't have answer for that, and that's just fine, but I like to be thorough. I'm gonna make my character now! 

• Love 1

Just now, Room 1334 said:

So whenever things get announced, I'll get a notification just like I did when You post a new message in the OOC etc? is that how we all stay on track, or like where is it announced/ how so that we all can see it?

Yes, sir! I think the way the site works is whenever you follow someone or respond in a thread, you automatically become 'subscribed' to the thread and will receive notifications when someone posts in it. So you will ALWAYS get a noti if someone posts here in the OOC thread, or if you post in another. 

The OOC thread should be your go to place to stay on track as far as questions, and what to do. Some very helpful people have joined the group and will be able to point you in the right directions *cough cough* @Chiyako 

I don't have a complete answer for church corruption but the Priestess is innocent and pretty oblivious to any corruption in the church. Things are still very much in development. 

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, Luno Asherah said:

It couuuld~~~

Hehe I just joined an making some trouble already. I'm fine with being some competition. And like I said, maybe the Apothecary is more for medicinal drugs that are for healing, and I am selling importing recreational drugs, some that are completely different, and some that are the same as what he sales there but I found a corruptible use for them for debauchery?! I love love love debauchery LOL

@Chiyako since you have been called out by the the boss lady, I'm going to be counting on you to help me out Lol. Hope I dont bug you too much

@Luno Asherah are we allowed to have like humanoid characters, that are something other than just human?

Edited by Room 1334
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Luno Asherah said:

Be careful with that debauchery around the Priestess! She is very much a proper Lady of Leto! She doesn't even like gossip!

Well that's why I'm doing it on the low low Lol. of course, but that's good to know. Also what about humanoid characters, like do everyone gotta be human or is this a magical place that can have different species or humanoid people?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Room 1334 said:

Well that's why I'm doing it on the low low Lol. of course, but that's good to know. Also what about humanoid characters, like do everyone gotta be human or is this a magical place that can have different species or humanoid people?

Great question! The Slumbering Isles is home to plenty of magical creatures, most of which reside on the mountain! But in Moony Lake, such creatures aren't generally accepted and will be dealt with in the same way as witches- it is the 14-16th century after all lmao. So there's a couple of creatures in hiding. Chiyako's goblin- Yshea, keeps her identity concealed under robes and a mask, Melba - my tomte - is able to blend in with humans though she is QUITE small

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Luno Asherah said:

Great question! The Slumbering Isles is home to plenty of magical creatures, most of which reside on the mountain! But in Moony Lake, such creatures aren't generally accepted and will be dealt with in the same way as witches- it is the 14-16th century after all lmao. So there's a couple of creatures in hiding. Chiyako's goblin- Yshea, keeps her identity concealed under robes and a mask, Melba - my tomte - is able to blend in with humans though she is QUITE small

Could MC be a humanoid  that once descended the mountain (or from some other place) in order to wreck havoc on The Slumbering Isles, maybe he was possessed by a demon or something and now, after being exorcised he is indebted to the church and serves as the Sexton. He's creepy and different looking but more so human than anything. Just really strong, and well built for labor and maybe has a connection to magic but forgets how to really "use it" after he was sort of reborn by the the High Priestess exorcising him? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Luno Asherah said:

Sure that works! Hmmm, depending on how long you say he's been on the island, he may have been exorcised by the previous priestess, so many of the villagers will know him  but not his past. 

I think I really like the idea of him being exorcised by a previous Priest/Priestess! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Luno Asherah said:

@Room 1334

*sees 6'7* 

oh yes...prepare to be climbed big man >:3

Haha oh you like em tall do ya?  And do I have to like "apply" for the position of Sexton formally, or do I get it by claiming it LOL. Will you update the job board/chart?

Edited by Room 1334
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

oh yeah, I update the chart

35 minutes ago, Room 1334 said:

Haha oh you like em tall do ya?  And do I have to like "apply" for the position of Sexton formally, or do I get it by claiming it LOL. Will you update the job board/chart?

. don't worry. It's really first come first serve 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up