I'm wondering if I should have special intro's during the day/night shift. It would detail stuff like: 

-What's Open

-Who's Available where (would require players to give a heads up either in PM's or OOC)

-What's available 

Or I could make a new topic that would have this stuff on hand for reference.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Luno Asherah said:

I'm wondering if I should have special intro's during the day/night shift. It would detail stuff like: 

-What's Open

-Who's Available where (would require players to give a heads up either in PM's or OOC)

-What's available 

Or I could make a new topic that would have this stuff on hand for reference.

Sounds like a great idea to me!

• Like 1

So how about this: 

I'll  make a separate topic where I'll address where you will TYPICALLY find players, and then in the actual rp threads, if your chara is starting in a different spot, that will be announced during the shift. 

For example: 

Yshea can usually be found foraging under the cover of night. Tonight she can be found cruisin for a bruisin in Melba's barn~ snicker

You get the idea~

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

personally i like this since i still have failed to set something up for my character ^-^ (sadness noises as I rather like the idea of playing still grieving widow but have not been able to)

I think that the announcements will definitely be helpful for those of us (including me!) who struggle with writers block ;w;

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

3 hours ago, Luno Asherah said:

So how about this: 

I'll  make a separate topic where I'll address where you will TYPICALLY find players, and then in the actual rp threads, if your chara is starting in a different spot, that will be announced during the shift. 

For example: 

Yshea can usually be found foraging under the cover of night. Tonight she can be found cruisin for a bruisin in Melba's barn~ snicker

You get the idea~

It'd be cool to know who's available and where. I like it. 

It'll also give me a chance to do more with both brothers while they are separate...

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Hold on to your cannaloni and get ready to cannalonize the time flix because tonight we are shifting time itself for our own personal gain!! 

DAY SHIFT WILL BE MARKED RED

NIGHT SHIFT WILL BE BLUE

EVERY SHIFT WILL ALSO BE INDICATED BY TIM TIM RINGING THE BELL: - @Room 1334

BE SURE TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER'S STANDARD PLACEMENT FOR THE PRIMARY LOCATION TOPIC THING

• Woohoo 2

I just got home, I'm creating the thread. 

Just to be a little dick, I'm gonna do this: 

If you don't tell me where you want to be...

I'll choose a place for youuuuu~

And if the place I choose is in an rp thread, you can't change your placement. 

welp! I'm off to make le topique~!

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up