Yshea's Apothecary and Residence

His question was answered with a single timid nod. She tried not to put too much value into it. It was just a kiss. At least, that was what she told herself. It was enough to make her feel better about the circumstances at hand. Unfortunately it didn't appear as though kisses were going to be enough for the man.

She remained still as the cloak was slowly lifted from her body, tossed aside upon the bed to reveal her petite leather-clad figure. "I wasn't always an apothecary" replied the Goblin, quieting again as the man leaned close once more! This time she did have a little room to lean away, although not much if she wanted to keep herself sitting up, which she did. Laying back right now might encourage him to go further! Then again he probably didn't need such a gesture at this point.

Another flash of red spread across her cheeks as she was pecked upon the lips! However he didn't linger there. A hushed gasp left the poor girl as the man captured one of her sensitive ears between his teeth! Her eyes clenched shut, hands grasping tightly against the man's yukata, squeezing the fabric as she did her best to resist the playful nibbling! She wiggled in place, biting softly against her lower lip in an attempt to keep herself quiet.

However the attack on her ear was simply a distraction, and a very effective one at that! With deft fingers Rowan managed to unbuckle her cuirass, and once the belts were pulled from the loops her leather armor opened up! For a brief moment one of her small breasts were exposed, including the soft pink of her nipple. Her gentle green curves were also glimpsed, including part of her hip and pelvis, although the armor was still in place well enough to conceal her womanhood. The sudden chill of the air against her exposed skin was enough to make it known to her what had happened, grip releasing from the Human's chest so that she might cover herself with her arms, pressing the armor back against her body.

"S-stop" she finally moaned softly, body shivering in bliss. "T-they are sensitive!"

• Love 1

A grin drew up on his lips, as he managed to unbuckle the cuirass without any trouble. It gave him an idea about Yshea's state of mind. He could tell her resistance was slowly evaporating as she gripped on to his yukata rather than fixing her own clothings. "That's the point," he whispered before playfully nipping at her earlobe. He grabbed on to the sides of the cuirass and slowly started to slide it off her body, while simultaneously bringing his face down to her neck. Rowan softly bit, then sucked on her skin as he pulled off the cuirass without much resistance from her. The goblin had only the leggings on now, as Rowan pulled back to look at her.

"I wonder why goblins are rumored to be... ugly.. You are blessed with beauty, even more than most humans I know." he said softly, his eyes were roaming all around Yis' bare torso. He put the cuirass down on the floor, while starting to unbuckle his own waist belt. The sword first slid down to the floor, then the belt as Rowan opened up his yukata. He had a mostly lean structure, with hints of muscles on his biceps and chest. "Why don't you be honest with yourself, hmm?" he whispered, letting the yukata slip down to the floor as he climbed up on the bed, then climbed on top of Yis, "Were you expecting an even better morning?" he whispered again as his face was close to Yshea's.

Yis was probably saying something, but Rowan interrupted her with a kiss again and laid her down on her back. He felt her hips against his stomach, and her small legs pressing against his sides as he was on top of him. Rowan curled up a little, raising just a little higher on his knees and aligned their hips and leaned close again. The kiss deepened on its own as his erect member rubbed against muff over their clothes, with every little movements they made. The boy reached down and clawed on to her little tush, beginning to grind her up slowly against his crotch.

• Love 1

Another nip against her ear, this time against the skin which connected it to her head, drew out a whimper and a gasp. Such sensations were overpowering for the inexperienced Goblin. Already she could feel the grip upon her cuirass weakening. With the gap in strength already quite large her attempts at keeping her body covered were ultimately a futile gesture. As the man's lips pressed against her neck Yshea's head tilted back, eyes clenching shut. Soon the leather garmets were slipped free from beneath her and tossed aside, leaving the woman naked save for her leggings and shoes.

Her slim green form was left fully on display beneath the Human. Yshea's breasts were quite small, perhaps only filling out the palm of someone her size, although slightly rounded and fitting for her petite build. For Rowan they would hardly make a dent within his grasp! Soft pink areola were already slightly perky from excitement due to the stimulation she'd already been put through. There was no hair beyond that which was present upon her head, leaving the faint dip of her slit exposed.

She heard the man unbuckling his own clothes now, sending a greater rush of heat to her face. How far was he planning on pushing this? Already she'd felt his strength, and that worried her. If he really wanted her then she doubted that she could stop him. Still, this wasn't an entirely terrible thing. Perhaps going this far with the man would be beneficial, after all if he was sweet on her then it would lower the risk that he might expose her. It wasn't like she couldn't erase the experience either, both physically and mentally. She didn't have the tonics on hand but they were easy enough to make. Besides, she might even enjoy it! Right?

What am I thinking? Am I really doing this? Is this even okay?

The process of stripping down did give the Goblin a few moments of reprieve and time to consider her situation. Rowan was stripped of his sword now. She had very sharp teeth and easy access to his throat. If she wanted to she could probably surprise him. It would be a risk, but it was one way out of this.

His words did give her some pause however. He really was smitten with her, wasn't he? A Human. This is weird. This is so weird. She had mentioned it before, but he certainly was handsome. Yshea couldn't help her gaze from wandering over his form, golden orbs ultimately halting when they reached the man's lap. How big was he? What would it even look like? Why wasn't she fighting back harder?

Do I really want this?

Once more her mind went fuzzy as lips pressed against her own. She felt her body laid back against the bed, legs pulled open and held in place as the man's hips settled in between them. Soft breasts squeezed against the Human's chest. He could certainly feel her heart racing against his. Then she felt him adjusting his position, curling his body slightly. As the man's clothed shaft brushed against her slit she parted her lips, gasping muffled against Rowan's mouth. Her tongue brushed against the man's, flickering timidly along the wet muscle. Hands gripped upon her squishy rump, squeezing against her for leverage while hips gently rocked between her legs, driving the length repeatedly along her gradually moistening flower.

"W-wait" she finally spoke, breaking the kiss. Hands pressed against the Human's chest, although her arms were clearly lacking in the strength to remove him. "I-it's uncomfortable like this" mumbled the Goblin nervously. A hand reached down, pressing gently against the man's clothed crotch, while her other hand moved down to undo one of the buckles of her leggings. Perhaps he would get the message. "I r-really don't know if you'll fit."

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

Melba was not one for sleep. At least not a full night's worth. She was up with her family before dawn broke, tending to their farm. It wasn't too large of a plot, them having to make due with whatever space they were given. But the Torpovas had become a primary source of quality cattle and other livestock for the island, and as such had to make sure to send their animals to market. They went in rotation with the father going with the cows, mother with the sheep, and Melba with her goats. Today was her turn in the bazaar, yet she hesitated to leave. She was waiting for a friend. Indeed, Rowan had promised her something of great importance to the girl, and he was late!  

The small young lady huffed loudly. She was not going to the bazaar without her thing! After rinsing her hands in a water trough, she dried them on her green smock. She had plenty of decent clothing to wear, but she felt the most comfortable in this single layer of green linen. Melba always thought that she looked best in green. It was the color of her eyes after all. With a bit of floofing of her waist length red hair, she resolved herself to find her friend. On her way out of her house, she heard a tiny cry. It was a young kid, exploring the front yard. "Ah...Tov. Will you help me look for Rowan?" She asked. The girl walked over and scooped the little thing up in her arms. "And so the hunt begins, tiny Tov." 

--

It didn't take long to sniff him out. Rowan had a...let's say specific smell. And it lead her straight...to the... "Apo...A...pothic...ary...Apothecary..." Well...no one ever said the girl was that literate. What was Rowan doing here? It didn't matter. She wanted her present. "ROWAN!" She shouted. She followed his scent a bit further and walked over to where a window...used to be? So he was inside... "Alright Tov." Melba quietly raised the baby goat up to the window and let him scamper on in. The girl followed in after him, using her kitten claws to scale the wall a few inches so she could hoist herself through the window before slipping and falling on top of a few potted plants. "Wawawaaaahhhh...." She groaned, rubbing the small of her back. The little goat companion just cried out loudly. "Rowaaannn..."

• Love 2

Finally, finally she was submitting. Rowan felt her tongue spontaneously trying to slip past his lips. He parted his lips more, welcoming her tongue in, before wrapping his own around it and gently suckling on it. The boy was hooked on the sweet taste and her minty breathes, he longed for more. His grip on her toned cheeks were getting stronger, him closing in further marked his increasing aggressiveness.

Hearing her speak, Rowan pulled back for the moment and opened his eyes to look at her. Her face had turned all rosy, and her eyes were radiating her desires. Hearing her voicing her needs to get more comfortable cheered him on to keep going, but he complied to make it more comfortable for her. He put his weight on his knees, as they were on each of her sides on the bed and pulled himself up a little. "It's flesh after all, don't you worry about it... but just to be on the safer side, do you have any lubricants ready with you?" Rowan spoke with an affectionate tone. As her hands reached below to unbuckle her leggings, Rowan leaned his face down kissing her on the forehead; trying to distract her from the worries with affection, now that she had already submitted and was mentally preparing herself to welcome him inside her.

He then raised up, grabbing on to the edges of his shorts. His member was already towering over the fabrics, "See it's nothing sca-" as he was about to pull his shorts down, he heard a scream, coming from upstairs. He knew the voice. "Oh dear Leto..." a disappointed sigh escaped from him as he hid his face under a palm. "How did I forget about that..." he now seemed disappointed at himself. Moving the hand away from his face as he looked down at Yshea. She was rightfully tensed. "Don't worry about her, she has her own secrets to keep." He said starting to get off from the bed, "Such a shame though, I was enjoying it so much.." he paused, standing on the floor. "I will come by some other time, maybe that will give you some time to prepare?" Rowan winked at her, before quickly reaching for his clothes on the floor. He put on the Yukata, and bluntly buckled the waist band, just tight enough to keep the sword in place.

As he was dressing, he noticed Yshea was sitting up. He leaned in with a hand reaching under her chin. He gently lifted her chin before planting a soft kiss on the lips, "I will see you later" he whispered, pulling back, looking into her confused gaze. As he was hurrying to the door, he turned back and approached a rake before claiming small jar with some illuminating blue mushrooms in it, "I'm taking this!" He said before hiding it under his yukata, making sure the mushrooms will stay in shade even in the brightest sun. "Also, you might want to come upstairs... this friend of mine is a klutz." He then bent his head a little and hurried upstairs.

As he emerged through small backdoor behind the shop, he found Melba on the floor near the window, and just as he assumed, with some broken pots around her. She even brought her goatling with her. Rowan shook his head, wondering who was being louder, Melba or her goatling. "How did you even get in here? Wait, nevermind..." he heaved a little sigh as his eyes fell on the empty hole of the window. "Are you okay?" Rowan asked in an affectionate tone approaching her. He reached an arm out for Melba, "You shouldn't be following me like this you know, you could get in troubles. What if I was captured today?" Rowan didn't sound disappointed at Melba, rather he sounded really concerned.

• Love 2

Another soft moan escaped from the young Goblin as hands gripped against the tender cheeks of her rump, dragging her most sensitive spot just a little more firmly against the man's shorts. Why did it feel so good to be held like this? To be at his whim? Her tongue was captured within the Human's mouth, suckled upon, and it excited her enough that she pressed her lips against his, this time on her own accord.

Heck with it all! I want to try it.

When the kiss was broken Yshea laid back, breasts lifting and lowering as she drew in labored breaths. Her eyes focused first upon Rowan's lustful gaze, only to then drift down when the man sat up. It was already enormous, and it was still being held back! "Y-yes. But it shouldn't matter if you get me ready, I think. I d-don't know. I'm new to this" she responded, lips curling briefly into a timid, giddy smile as her forehead was kissed. These little affectionate touches were something she enjoyed, quite a bit actually!

Suddenly there came a scream from up above! The red in her face flashed much brighter for a few moments, arms unconsciously moving to cover her breasts and her crotch! But after a few moments she realized where it had come from. Instantly her embarassment was replaced by confusion and worry. Was someone else about to find out what she was?! Wait, wasn't Rowan going to be caught too? Why was he so calm?!?

"F-forget? W-what?" stammered Yshea. She relaxed only the slightest bit upon hearing that the girl was also probably a criminal, or at least had issues akin to their own. But what to do about it? He appeared to be getting up. Was he going up to see her? Wouldn't it be weird if he did that alone? Or would it be weirder if he wasn't alone?

Wait. Are we not going to do it then?

The heat behind her ears intensified. Of course. Now that she had resigned herself to trying it they weren't going to go through with it! With a frustrated sigh she sat up, buckling her leggings back into place only to slide off the bed to work on her cuirass. He wasn't the only one enjoying it! Okay, it had taken her a bit longer, but now she was pent up!

"I d-don't need time to prepare" grumbled the Goblin, nearly having finished with the buckles when her attention was suddenly captured by Rowan! Fingers gripped at her chin, lifting it. She felt his lips against her own. This time she didn't pull away. In fact she even leaned just a slight bit into the brief embrace! Perhaps she was a little more needy than she wanted to admit, but this was his fault! At least, that was how she chose to view it.

A gloved hand waved at the man as he snatched up one of the mushrooms. It was fine. Everything was fine. "I'll be right behind you" came her response, and as soon as she'd finished the last buckle on her cuirass Yshea pulled the cloak back over her body. Hurriedly she followed behind Rowan, securing the silken cover over the lower half of her face as well as the wooden mask while they ventured up the stairs. As the hood was settled into its proper place she drew in a deep breath, hoping to calm her quickly beating heart.

Yshea emerged only a few steps behind Rowan, gently closing the door leading below. Another sigh followed as she finally glimpsed the mess made by the young woman. The pots were not going to be easily replaced. At least the plants should be fine. They would need to spend some time with a few others. "He is right" the Goblin spoke, soft voice muffled slightly once more from behind her wooden mask. "You could get into trouble. Two thieves in one day. I swear this is a sign of misfortune to come. Are you okay?"

• Love 2

Melba rolled her eyes at Rowan. He was surely one to talk! He was late, and she highly doubted he had her item. She hadn't realized the mess she had created until she sat up and felt a few shards of pottery fall from her back. Being born with thick skin, it barely left anything more than a few marks on her. Melba wanted to accept his help...but then she caught a wiff of something on him. Something very much not herself! The lass was suddenly filled with an odd feeling running from her chest to her stomach. It twisted her up inside. What was that awful awful smell!? That very foreign, very not Melba odor!? She smacked Rowan's hand away and got to her feet on her own. "You stink!" She said rather loudly. "If you were a good thief, you wouldn't get caught, huh!? Making me late." Her mood could certainly change as quick as the island weather.

The girl grabbed at her smock and gave it a good shake to get the dirt off before she heard another voice. Under that big mess of red curls, her large round ears twitched. Who was this? She looked up from her skirt to see a goblin. Without answering her question, Melba stepped, well, stomped a bit closer and gave Yshea a good sniff. Oh? She turned and sniffed Rowan. O H !?? Her brow shot up as she put two and two together. A loud clicking noise came from her jaw as she placed her hands on her hips and gave her friend an accusatory look. "A goblin? You...made me wait...made me late...because ya wanted to plow a goblin!? My disappointment is imeasurable and my day is ruined." She turned on her heel and crossed her arms, pouting. "And I am not a thief." The kid hopped up onto a chair and cried out. "And neither is Tov." 

• Love 2

Rowan heaved a sigh as she swatted his hand away. He was about to speak and give her his reasons, but as always, he was too late for that. Melba was already throwing a fit. The boy face palmed, he was quite frustrated at himself; not because he was spending time with Yshea but because he forgot the promise.

Dear Leto help me...

Rowan looked at Melba stomping around the room with a stoic look on his face. He was more used to this side of Melba than anyone else. He looked at Yshea with apologetic eyes before turning to Melba as her goat was riding up on a chair. He knew no explanations were gonna calm Melba down, he didn't try for it either. "None is calling you or adorable Tov a thief, Melba" he said, approaching her with a hand under his Yukata, "I'm sorry I made you wait, but look what I got for you," he brought out the little jar with mushrooms he took from Yshea's bedroom earlier. "Isn't it pretty?" It seemed to do the trick, Melba seemed a little distracted. Rowan took the opportunity to reach up to her head and pat her before shoving the locks of her hair behind her ear, "They burn from sunlight, but always lights up a dark room, just like you." Rowan said affectionately, caressing her cheek. "Yis knows where to find more of them, right Yis?" Rowan said looking at Yis over the shoulders, hinting her to play along, then turned back to Melba. "She said she is gonna show it to us, she also said there are some big mountain goats near the place!" Obviously Rowan lied, but he didn't see any better way to calm her down for the moment.

Edited by Nafarman
  • Love 2

What the heck? Was this girl sniffing him? And now she was sniffing her! Oh wait. Actually that made sense. Yshea did enjoy wearing the wildflower tonic. Given how close they were and the heat generated between them it was no wonder that he might have carried some of her scent upon him. The revelation forced the poor Goblin's fluster to return, although it was thankfully hidden behind her mask. Unfortunately that was the least of her worries.

She knows what I am? How?! I thought I had been so careful! Did none of that even matter?!

Yshea leaned against one of the shelves for stability, free hand pulled to her chest. This woman already knew what she was?! Okay, this was getting a little too dangerous. One person knowing was bad enough, and this person appeared to be even less rational, or at the very least a little more hot-headed. Her dagger wasn't too far away. She still had a chance to end them both, right? Nobody would have to know. But two people missing would be more suspicious as well. After all that was she going to have to move again?

This day just keeps getting worse!

The comment about her being plowed didn't exactly fly over her head, but she had little time to absorb the words, as true as they were. Now Rowan pulled free the mushroom had stolen from her not a minute earlier and presented it as a gift to this woman! What a sly fox! Not to mention the words which followed, even the affectionate hand to the girl's cheek. Why was her face getting so warm? Was this jealousy? No. Envy was closer to it. With a muffled sigh and a shake of her head she turned, grabbing a small wooden dome.

Of course. I'm just a Goblin. She is much prettier. I'd probably choose the same.

Walking over to the girl's side Yshea presented the dome for her to take. "I do. As I explained to your boyfriend earlier they only really pop up around the winter time. Also they will perish if sunlight hits them. Put this over the pot to protect it from the sun" she began, only to pause and tilt her mask towards the man. What? She was supposed to show them now? "I don't know of any mountain goats which hang out near the cave. Also, might I ask how you knew what I was? Do you really not care?"

• Love 2

Melba's jaw clicked loudly over and over, telling Rowan just how irrated she was with him. He passed up a moment to give the auf her little trinket for a romp in the sheets with a green skin! Hmph! Now she knew where his priorities lied. Just wait and see if his little house wasn't turned upside down by the end of the day. She plotting her revenge while he approached, but her interest was piqued when he said he had something for her. Ah, so he remembered little Melba after all. She thought to herself. Melba slowly turned around to look at what it could be. A jar? Oooh but what was that inside of it? With a quickness, she snatched the item from Rowan's hand and admired it. Her pout melted into a contented little smile on her full red lips, her pupils dilated, and strangely enough, there was a soft chittering coming from her throat. Were these little mushrooms? "Ooohh...." She sighed. When the hair was moved from her ear, the muscles in it flicked much like any animals would when disturbed. 

These little fungi were so cute! And there were more goats? Yes yes yes! Melba's mood was successfully turned around! Yshea's voice managed to pull her eyes from the jar and to the goblin herself. She still wasn't sure about her. "Thank you." She said as she took the dome. Though she was a bit disappointed about the goats, she didn't seem to mind answering questions. "Ah...all goblin blood smells the same. You've smelled once, you've smelled them all." Melba said, shaking her head so her hair covered her ears again. 

• Love 2

"You like that, don't you?" Rowan smiled seeing Melba smiling up brightly as if a huge weight was removed from his chest. "See, she is nice!" he said to Melba.

Shh.. shh! Rowan desperately tried to not have her sell him out on the lies; but seeing the truth not effecting Melba's mood made him relax. He heaved a sigh of relief as Melba seemed to stay calm. "Trust me she doesn't care that you are a goblin, I told you she has her own secrets to keep, she just looks human." Rowan patted Yshea's head as she handed over the dome to Melba then turned towards Melba and pulled her hair back up behind her ear.

Boyfriend?

Now that the situation was calmer, he had the opportunity to think about what Yis thought. It suddenly made sense to him why she was looking so dimmed down out of nowhere. They weren't lovers! Well, they sure had some history, but there was no commitment of any sort. Rowan was a horndog after all. He was about to correct Yis, but then remembered Melba's poor grasp over words like that. To her boyfriend and friend held same meaning, as Rowan was a boy. If she was just friends with a girl, and someone had said she was her girlfriend, she would nod to it without a second thought.

Rowan was in a fix of what to do. The deal wasn't gonna be as benefiting to him if Yis was gonna think Rowan had a lover. "Also Yis, I think you had the wrong impression, I am her boyfriend... cause I am a boy, and I am her friend! If you be her friend, you will be her girlfriend!" he was desperately hoping for Yis to understand what he was trying to say.

Edited by Nafarman
  • Love 2

Smells the same? Wait. Something doesn't quite add up here.

So her disguise had worked after all! No, it was something else. This woman had an incredible sense of smell! In fact she could even detect what Yshea was beneath not only the cloak but also the wildflower tonic that she wore. Color her impressed! In any case it was certainly a big relief to Yshea, body visibly relaxing at the revelation. Then came Rowan's words.

Her own secret? She just looks Human?

"Could it be that you are also not a Human then? I suppose in that case I shouldn't be too alarmed. Still, I am in awe. Not only do you get to hide in plain sight, but you have an incredible gift. Perhaps I could employ you in the future, if you so desired. It would be useful for gathering certain materials."

Unfortunately it appeared as though Rowan had also noticed her earlier disappointment as well! Clearly he was trying to make her feel better. She was certainly appreciative of the gesture, but it didn't matter too much to her, especially knowing that the two probably were not lovers. "It is fine. Why would I care if you had another lover? I am quite open when it comes to these sorts of things" she began, pausing for a moment before mumbling. "Not that we did anything."

Okay, maybe she was a little upset, but it was more out of sexual frustration! Probably! It would pass. She just needed to give it time. "Don't worry about it. Who knows? Maybe she can join us, if she'd like." Was it a joke? Perhaps it might have come off as one! But she did mean it.

Well I suppose if I am showing them a cave then she would be. Wait. Am I showing them a cave? What is the plan here?

"Oh. By the way. My name is Yshea. You can call me Yis if it is easier for you."

• Love 1

Melba put the items in the pocket of her smock, making sure they didn't jostle around too much. She wanted to keep her new little friends as safe as possible. Especially since she would be out all day. When Yshea deduced that she wasn't human, she nodded along. Her 'parents' were human, but Melba herself was not. It was quite a predicament, and one that always intrigued her. Somewhere out there, was a human girl living with a family of elves. Did she miss her family? It didn't matter. They belonged to Melba now and she wouldn't ever let it be the other way around. She was happy here. And look! Now she was even being offered a possible job under the goblin. 

As the exchange between Rowan and Yshea continued, she raised a brow. Join them? As if she'd be so willing to share Rowan at the first offer! The auf's jaw clicked furiously as she pushed her body into her friends. "Hmph." Why should she introduce herself? Rowan needed only one 'girlfriend' and it was Melba! Her hand gripped onto Rowan's yukata possessively. 

• Love 2

The worry moved from his face and he raised a curious brow at Yshea. Her expressions and words didn't exactly match in his mind, but it was good enough for him. "Nothing wrong with making things clear, ya know?" Rowan chuckled. Hearing her latter words a scene of them three enjoying each other crossed his mind. Oh boy... a sigh escaped with his thoughts. "That's, certainly a possibility" he said, laughing a little.

His attention shifted to Melba again, as she moved closer and gripped on to his yukata quite forcefully. He then looked at Yshea again, "She just takes a little bit of time to open up. Melba..." he said turning towards his auf friend, "... you are being rude to our new friend. If you keep being rude, she won't show you where to find more of those little mushrooms. You want more of those, right?" Rowan would pat her head while speaking.

The whole situation was quite foreign to Rowan. First of all he got caught in burglary. Then realized the person who caught him, was not a human but a cute goblin. Then Melba appeared and put them into this weird triangle. Although nothing exactly happened between him and Yshea he couldn't help feeling concerned for her feelings and Melba was already very close to him. He was the one to always confuse others and take advantage of that confusion, and today it was him who was into a confusing situation.

• Love 2

The little Goblin frowned beneath her mask. This girl really did not like her, did she? Perhaps it was because she was a Goblin. She could understand that reasoning. Her people were generally not very bright, and they were generally very aggressive. It wasn't a good combination. In fact she had witnessed the sorts of atrocities they were accused of personally! She had even killed a few people herself.

Oh. Or maybe she just really, really likes him. Okay. I can understand it then as well.

"It is fine. I know a lot of people do not like Goblins, for good reason. And it seems this girl is quite smitten with you." She turned her attention directly towards the Human girl, hands raising in a mock gesture of surrender. "You need not worry. I am not trying to steal him away from you. Just joking. Well, half joking, half offering. I apologize. He has left me frustrated, in a sense."

Keeping Rowan in check was child's play in comparison with Melba. This girl was dangerous. Yes, perhaps she wasn't a Human, but one wouldn't know it without being told otherwise. A jaded lover was not something she wished to risk her life over.

I might just have to tend to myself later. That's no fun. I suppose it is for the best though. Today sucks.

• Love 2

It wasn't that Melba didn't like goblins. Even if they were absolute barbarians. To a level, Melba was quite feral herself. One does not outgrow their nature, and as a result, was very possessive of what she considered to be hers. Many others around her knew of her antics and her overall temperament, and tended to tiptoe around her. Yet Rowan was always quite patient with her, as was demonstrated when he worked to calm her. She wouldn't risk losing him to someone else. If that happened, who was going to give her pretty things? it simply would not do. 

Rowan's admonishment of her behavior earned him a whine in response. She didn't want to be nice! But she did want more of those glowing little buddies. They would make a great addition to her room. With a bit of a fuss and a lot of pouting, she resolved to make nice. For now. "They call me Melba. You can too...Rowan is frustrating anyways." She said, still not letting go of him. After a bit of silence from her, she looked at the mess she'd made. "Sorry for breaking your plants."  

• Love 2

Rowan narrowed his eyebrows, faking an angry look as Melba was pouting. But it went away as she changed her tone. He rewarded her with a playful head scratch as Melba introduced herself to Yshea. "That's like a good girl!" He was smiling up brightly but it turned into a frown with both girls calling him frustrating.

"Hey! I take care of those too!" Rowan exclaimed like a fool. This is the last thing he needed, someone else ganging up with Melba to go against him. Although he always liked it to be kind to Melba, he couldn't deny that she was a handful. Now if Yshea joined her, he could only imagine the shenanigans she could do, specially with her potions and all. God forbid, what if she was to use a funny one to make him itch himself all day? No! That couldn't happen, he would have to stay in control in this trio.

"About the plants, I could probably replace those pots. I have some at home, nobody bought those." Rowan smiled softly. In other instances he would have frowned that he was giving his things away for free. But assuming this should help keeping them both in his debt, and thus a little more power over them, he was happy.

• Love 2

"Melba. It is nice to meet you. He really is frustrating, isn't he? But certainly not the worse person that I've met. And worry not about the plants. They should still be alive."

Should being the key word. She moved over, plucking shards of pottery, setting them aside to be used later within her potions. Grinding them up would provide her with some simple materials. More importantly for the moment were her plants. Each was gently lifted and carefully settled into another pot, dirt dug out first of course to give their roots the space they would need. They would have to be transplanted into their own pots once she could afford some.

"Oh? Can you?" Yshea asked, patting her gloves off as she turned towards Rowan. "I don't know about that." Melba did not seem intent upon allowing such things. Well, okay, sexual urges were only part of her frustration. The other part he could tend to, at least. "If you can replace the pots that would be much appreciated. I don't actually see a lot of business." It was a shame really. She had so many neat things to sell! But some people were skeptical and most probably simply didn't know about the shop. Still, it was better for her this way. Less people meant less chances of her being discovered. Didn't help her with the business though.

"So then. I suppose you two wished to visit the cave then? I doubt if any are blooming right now, but at least you'll be able to see the place. Unless you two had other plans." She actually had a nice little setup there. It was another place where she could relax without being concealed. Of course she would rather not show it to them, but then if she was going to keep the two of them happy then she might not have had a choice now.

• Love 1

As much as she wanted to stay and keep an eye on Rowan to make sure he didn't get up to no more funny business, Melba had already wasted enough time here. With a small huff, she looked up at Rowan and frowned. "Can't stay, I gotta get to the market." She begrudgingly went to fetch her baby goat and  carefully cradled him in his arms. "I'm so late. I might fall asleep by the time I'm supposed to come home." Melba typically took naps after her shift at the market. The downside to living a human life was that they expected her to work work work, when all she wanted to do was sleep sleep sleep! "All I wanted to do today was nothin' and I can't even do that." 

For a moment or so, she seemed to contemplate going through the obvious choice of the front door, or climb out the window again. What a choice to make. 

• Love 2

"Yeah, I could get you some pots that's nothing." Rowan chuckled a little. "I don't really have anything to do in the day, so" he shrugged his shoulders then turned to Melba, "You? Is it still your turn to go to the market?" he asked calmly.

He saw Melba picking up her goatling and the expression of annoyance was coming back to her face. As she spoke, Rowan realized why. This was an interesting dynamic, while Yis was unhappy cause she had barely any business, Melba was complaining cause she had more business. "Just sleep when you get back home, or sneak a nap in my house. I left the doors open" He said in an assuring tone.

"While we are on the talk of business," he turned to Yis, "Did you need anything else other than the pots?" Although Rowan asked her in such a concerned tone, he was sure to take something in return for his favors. Maybe not something materialistic or something difficult, but he would claim something from Yis, or anyone he would do favors for.

• Love 2

As it turned out her glowing mushroom cave was most likely going to remain her secret for the time being. Perhaps they would both forget about it. In any case it appeared the girl had some errands to run. And then she was going to sleep? It was still morning, was it not? Perhaps it had something to do with what she was. Or, perhaps, she was lazy. Yshea didn't know which one to bet on.

She did notice the girl eyeing her broken window. The little Goblin moved over to the front door, pulling a key from her cloak in order to unlock it. "When you leave please use the door. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Or your little friend" she remarked, waving briefly towards the goat. Then she faced Rowan. She did understand his question, or at least the underlying meaning behind it. "I don't know of anything in town that I might need right now. However it would be nice if you fixed my window. It's really hard for someone like me, you know."

And maybe get me off too while you're at it! Though I suppose he might not be faring any better right now either.

"By the way. What did you need from the market? Perhaps I could help" she asked, turning her attention back towards Melba.

• Love 2

Melba was certainly a bit miffed that Rowan was still offering to help. He was working very hard to get in this girl's pants it seemed. She narrowed her eyes at him briefly before hearing the door being unlocked. Tch! 'Please use the door'. Who  did Ysea think she was!? No one tells Melba what to do except Melba! And on occasion, Rowan. And it took him quite a bit of time to earn that kind of authority over her. This was a free island! She was going to do what she wanted! ...Right after she finished her shift at the market. "I'm going to the market to sell my goats. Ora is waiting for me." She never called her parents as such, always referring to them by their first names. "That broad is going to give me an earful when I turn up. Fat cunt-" Once Melba realized what word had slipped out of her mouth, she gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth, looking like a child caught cursing. "Oh, butterscotch..."  Quickly, she lifted the little goat through the window, blew a raspberry at Yshea and Rowan, and finally scampered out the window herself. No one tells Melba how to leave a building. 

And just like that, she was gone, leaving behind a mess of dirt and pottery, and tiny claw marks on the window sill. 

[Melba - Out]

• Love 2

"Yeah she is gonna jump out of the window now," Rowan laughed a little when Yshea suggested to go out through the door. "Anyway, I will get it fixed some time, don't worry about that" he added, assuring her. As he looked Yis, he could tell she wanted something by the looks of her eyes.

"Melba! Language!" Rowan reminded her. It wasn't like Melba was a child or something but he doesn't even know himself when it became like this between them. The boy himself had a foul mouth, and every elements of mischief cultivated into his character. For some reason though, especially with little things like that, Rowan tried to act like a responsible person. As she was hopping out the window, Rowan walked closer and poked his head out, "Don't run on the streets! Those are cobblestones! If you fall with Tov he will get hurt!" he yelled for Melba, as she was running down the streets, like her usual habits.

"Well... so, did you have to go out now too or you have some time to spare?" Rowan turned to Yshea. The persona of a responsible one was still lingering on Rowan as Melba just left. It was soon to go away however, until Melba appears again.

• Love 2

"Strange girl, that one. A bit dangerous too. But pretty." With her grin hidden beneath her mask Yshea crossed her arms over her chest. "I can see why you like her. Perhaps it is good that we did not go any further. I'd rather keep my shop in a recognizable state."

Yshea turned, moving to a corner to open a little broom closet. She was already working on cleaning up the mess that had been made by the time Rowan asked his question. "I have some time. Was there something you were considering? Something you had in mind?" Did he want to continue where they left off? Physically she was still up to it. Her excitement had yet to fully diminish. Emotionally as well. She had worked herself up to doing it, after all! But now there was the added risk of Melba and her incredible nose.

I'm pretty certain she could pick up on it if we did go any further. Is that a risk worth taking? Finally getting the chance to be with someone like that?

Once the dirt was finally swept up she'd deposit it within a few of the other pots. No use letting good dirt go to waste, after all. Then she set about setting the broom back into its proper place! "I don't need to go gathering right now. I could always do it later. And I usually don't open up until closer to midday."

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 2

"Oh trust me, she isn't like that. Well... maybe she is, but she listens to me" Rowan said proudly. His eyes followed Yis as she moved over to the corner. He could feel the blush and the excitement hidden in her voice as she spoke. "Why else would I ask for your time?" Rowan smirked, leaning against the window giving her the time to clean up the mess.

As she was done sweeping up the dirt and proceeded to put the broom back at its place, Rowan approached her. "Lovely, I could keep you busy until midday then," he grinned, grabbing the goblin by her waist and picking the little lady up. "I haven't had enough of those lips yet..." he whispered while sitting her down on the counter. Quickly he removed her mask and pressed their lips together. His eyes closed down on their own from the sweet taste. He was rather slow to put the mask down on the counter, comparing to how quickly he had taken it off.

Everytime, Rowan was moving in his face quickly to kiss her then moveback slowly to pull on her lips. He could feel her tusks gently camping down on his lips, spreading the foreign sensation allover his body again. This time Rowan knew from the beginning Yshea wanted the same. Nothing stopped him now from exploring as he felt like. His tongue slid through her lips, and deeper into her warm mouth; rubbing against hers. The hands moved in and rested on her butt, gently squeezing the cheeks while he suckled on her tongue.

"Downstairs? Or..?" Rowan whispered against her lips, opening his eyes only slightly.

• Love 1