Blood for blood (Clarity x Lusterless Nova)

Making medicine was so easy in the stories. A bit of magic here, some pretty herbs there, and boom. A that worked in an instant. Yuel knew better though. Actual helping medicine that worked took a lot more effort, chemistry, and some dangerous ingredients too. And even then it wasn't going to work against everything. That's why elixirs were either rare, or ridiculously expensive... or fake. But his products weren't at the mercy of some mage, and honestly everyone with a few extra braincells and good memory could make them. The cost came at the work he had to put into making them. Now wanting to make more fortune, he had no other choice. He needed an assistant. But no one with a free will and ideas of competing with him. He needed someone... obedient. It was already mid day when he arrived in the city. The sky was cloudy, it was still warm, and the smell of food was in the air. Wasting no time he went to a slave merchant.

The building was in pristine shape. Not one of the usual cobblestone buildings, but instead it had smooth walls. A couple just came out of the store with a large cat man in tow when he entered. And the slaves themselves were arranged at the walls of a large hall, each in their own decently sized cage. "Greetings." The owner, or at least a trader of this establishment approached Yuel. Oddly enough, he didn't react to his eyes. Probably has seen and done things worse. "Sup? I want a slave." The merchant nodded to him and rubbed his hands, but despite the smile his words weren't as kind. "Excuse me sir, but the merchandise here at this store is rather expensive." As a symbolic slap with a white glove, Yuel just grinned at him and put a small pouch full of gold coins onto the hands he rubbed, much to the surprise of the merchant. He opened it, and lowered his head. "I apologize for my rudeness. Now then. What sort of slave do we seek today? Labor slave? Combat slave? Or perhaps you'd like a sex slave?" Handing him the bag back, he took Yuel around the store. "Yes. But... Do you have any others? The ones on display here lack a certain something." A bit unsure what to do with the answer, the merchant did pick up on the latter part at least and guided him to the back of the store, and down the stairs. This part of the building was more like a prison, with cells and chains holding the slaves in place. The merchant's lantern was the only thing that gave light in these halls to further lower the chances of escapes. 

• Love 1

Alice sat at the back of the store in a in her own smaller cell. She was known as a biter and the merchant had hoped the keeping her in a smaller space would ensure that she at least remained somewhat docile. Even when getting food, she was aggressive and hostile, with an almost animalistic anger in her eyes at all time. She always stayed in one spot at the corner of her cell, scratching the wall with her nail. Her eyes were constantly darting around. Nobody knew where she came from, but when the slavers found her, she was barely wearing any clothing other than tattered up rags and had signs of beating all over her back. She was quiet, but still refused to comply with anyone, making her almost impossible to train to do anything.

When she heard walking, her head perked up. It had been quite a while since anyone had come down there. The merchants figured that it might be possible to tire her out if they stopped feeding her. When Yuel stopped in front her cell, she glared at him silently. The merchant behind him was visibly disgusted. Inside the cell, she had a rat in her hand and was squeezing it tightly. It was still alive and she was choking the life out of it. Her very cheap price was written on her neck. There were also a chain around her neck because of how violent she got when they tried to tend to her. Seeing the merchant outside of cell filled her with anger again and jumped out a them, with only the chain holding her back. No one would buy her in any other scenario. 

• Love 1

Oh? Now what did we have here? Yuel couldn't tell until he saw her, but it felt like there was uncontrollable rage in the air. Just a bit further in and he found the source of this feeling. There was a girl in one of those cells. Notably shorter than him, and... "angry" or "mad" didn't quite match what he saw. "Oh? What's with this one?" The merchant looked at Yuel in a bit of shock. On a side note: "Got him!" thought Yuel as he finally got the reaction he wanted. "Young master, I really think-" "You're not here to think. You're here to sell, aren't you?" The merchant couldn't disagree here. Yuel handed him the appropriate amount of coins to buy her, but had one more little command. "And I don't suppose you have the key to her collar, do you?" He couldn't! Was Yuel really going to train this one without a slave collar? The merchant had a feeling that something bad was about to happen, but... He sighed. It wouldn't be his problem, and he wouldn't have to bother with this girl for at least a while even in a worst case scenario. With that, the merchant left and gave Yuel a key. "Pleasure doing business with your fine establishment. Care to leave us alone for a bit? And borrow me the lantern okay?" This was all fine with him. The merchant did as told, then left. Yuel waited till he was out of the area, then turned to the girl now that they have some private time.  

Yuel came a bit closer to the cage and wondered if she'd throw that rat at him. "Sup?" He grinned at her. Where others would try to arm themselves against her with at least a shield, he was perfectly calm. Playful even. "You're not so mad you forgot how to speak, did you?" In hindsight, he probably should have checked that detail sooner. But hey. Here he was now, quite close to the cell door, and the keys to her cell and collar right in his hand. Why he was so amused? He had an idea what she would try, and quietly activated a skill. Shock touch, essentially turning his entire body into a taser.

• Love 1

Alice squeezed the rat one final time and it stopped breathing. Once it was dead, she flinging it's dead body in Yuel's direction. No one had gotten this close to the cell before and she was practically steaming. Something about the way he spoke to her so casually and calmly made her very angry. She pounced up at him, only for her chain to hold her back again. "Shut up!" Her arms reached toward him, like she fully desired to strangle this person she never met. Even so, behind his calm demeanor, she could sense that he somehow understood her. Those thought were faint though and all she could really think about was hurting the person closest to her. Once her chain yanked her back for the third time, she stopped pulling and sat in the middle of the cell, breathing heavily. Her eyes weren't taken off Yuel for one second. Her eyes glared at him deeply, as if she was ready to attack the moment he made himself available.

• Love 1

"Heh. No way. I love talking way too much~" Damn. This place really was dimly lit. Or he was just too distracted with her to not notice the chains. He chuckled at the idea he might already have a crush on her, but moved on regardless. This was going to be anything but boring after all. 

Using the key, he opened the door of her cell and left the lantern outside. "Sucks doesn't it?" He went in, just about out of the range of her hands, and stood there looking down on her. "Being weak I mean." Looking down at the rat, he kicked it aside without hesitation, flinging it against the wall. He paced around, from left to right from her perspective as he kept on talking. "And the worst part? You might end up just like that rat if this keeps up, with all your rage and hate being for naught." He stopped, and shrugged. "There's no fun in that. I think it would be a lot more fun-" His voice suddenly lost his joyful tone. It just dropped into something dark. It would be a tone most would describe as evil, insane even. "-to spill the blood of those who brought you here. Just imagine it. You ever saw just how red blood really is? How warm it stays on your skin, and what it looks like when their clothes, the ground, or even snow get soaked in it? " He chuckled. It almost felt uncomfortable, more uncomfortable than his attitude from before. He sighed, and his cocky smile returned. "Sounds not too bad eh?" This time he paid better attention to her reaction. Smal small movements in her eyes. He was curious if that got her interest.

• Love 1

Alice breathed heavily as he spoke. Her body was still practically vibrating with anger. She yanked on her chain again before he gave her an offer that she couldn't resist. A chance to get back at the person who wronged her. A chance to get revenge for all the harm he did her. The idea of it was extremely appealing to her. He had peaked her interest and her eyes widened before she stopped struggling. "Blood..." She had never even considered the possibility of it before. Instead of trying to pull towards him anymore, she sat quit nicely in front of him, seeming very interested in what he had to say now. The thought of it comforted her. "C-can you really do that?" Even though she had calmed down, she seemed sporadic, like she would crack any moment.

• Love 1

Ah? A girl that calmed down at the thought of spilling some bastard's blood was definitely the type of girl he would show interest in. Getting down on her level, Yuel sat down in front of her. "Oh~ I can do better than that. Here's the deal: I want a partner. Someone I can trust. Adventurers have their own will though, and guards can be bought off. But if you do as you're told, in return I'll give you the one thing you crave above all else. An opportunity to thrust a knife, a spear, your bare hands if you're into that, into the person's heart you see whenever you close your eyes." He reached into his pockets and took out a leather bottle. The kind that travelers used since it was more sturdy than glass. As if offering it, he took off the lid and... squeezed it in her face, making it produce a cloud of some odd colored smoke. "Think about it while you sleep, eh? We'll be at home before you know it." Though he had to applaud her yet again. Normal people went dark instantly. She lastet for just a couple moments. 

But when even her rage fueled lights went out, Yuel acted quick. He would not want her to wake up in the middle of the city. Would make for fun scene, sure, but he needed her for something else. After getting the collar off of her, he put her over his shoulder, dropped the keys, lanterns, and the proper amount of coins off at the merchant, and left the city on foot. What followed were just a few hours of walking, and him putting her into a princess carry instead. Had he done that sooner, it would have been difficult to keep up appearances. The secret of why he could travel to any town was that he lived in the middle of a forest, and his house was impossible to make out from above or the far distance. And as fate would have it, just a few moments before he would have arrived, a certain someone began to shift around. He put her down carefully at one of the large trees around them, and sat down until she woke up. 

"Mornin' sunshine~" He held her a leather bottle again, but poured some water out in front of her eyes before screwing the lid back on and tossing it to her side. "Go ahead. I didn't poison that one. Also, sorry for that little trick, but I can't have you tearing the slave merchant a new asshole. Can't alarm the guards in the midst of the ciry, you know? Also, notice that you're missing something?" He pointed to his own throat, thinking she would get the idea to check her own. Why? Because he left that unfashionable slave collar back in her cell. "So yeah. If there is any doubt left, you can either head to your left, which will lead you straight to the city. Or, you turn your head to the right and follow me inside our little home." He wasn't lying by the way. To her left really was the way to the city, and he was not going to stop her. That wasn't how he worked. He needed someone who would voluntarily stay with him. But to her right was... a tree.

JNjs8BB.jpg

Spoiler

Or what it would look like if you prefer that they arrive during the night.

lfwZAxP.jpg

Comparing the size of the door which was probably similar to her own, this was basically a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Almost invisible too since it just blended in with the nature around it. "Belonged to someone I knew, and is now all mine. And since things happened so fast, I think I completely forgot my oh so important manners." He got up and went to her right, between her and the tree, and held a hand to her. "My name is Yuel Euclid. Your best and just slightly unstable buddy. And now that I gave you my name, will you give me yours?" Either that or she ran away. Either case worked for him.

• Love 1

The offer didn't seem to bad in hindsight, but Alice was still feeling a little apprehensive. Even though he seemed like he was really helping, she still was not very eager to trust anyone especially after she was all alone for such a long time. She was on the fence about it, but was met with a puff of smoke hitting her face before she could decide. It started working on her quickly, and she felt her consciousness slowly fading as it put her to sleep. In those few seconds that she resisted it, rage filled her eyes and she was ready to pounce, but she fell right asleep with her head hitting the ground. Despite how animalistic she was before, she slept like angel, breathing softly while gripping onto Yuel. She went to sleep angry at him, so she dreamed peacefully of viciously ripping out his heart.

After her nice little nap, she woke with a jump and glanced around quickly. She was no longer in a cell and there were no chains holding her down. It was night and the moonlight was hitting her face. It was quite the liberating feeling, but she didn't take much time to indulge in it because her attention was now on Yuel who she was ready to kill with her bare hands. After he explained himself, she only got more angry but tried to contain herself. She had every intention to hurt anyone that got in her line of vision when she got out of that cell and we made that he put her to sleep without permission, but she realized it was no use crying over spilled milk. As he flingged that leather bottle to her, Alice quickly grabbed it and drank all the water in it in under 10 seconds. It had been a while since she had gotten too drink like that. With her mind clear, she considered the choices she had been given. Go back to city and figure out how to live on her own, or stay with Yuel and be given a home to stay. After just a few seconds of deep contemplation, she stood up in front of Yuel and just nodded while looking at the ground. "My name is Alice and... I want to live with you..."

Edited by Clarity
  • Love 1

Atta girl~ If she could chug water like that she was FAR from being at her limits. Still, he would watch her health more carefully later. Taking his hand back, he chuckled. "Alright then Alice. We have a lot of work to do. Let's get to it." With that said he led the way inside his unusual mansion. The inside was wide and spacious, a large circular hall that had numerous doors leading to various rooms. Each of the doors had a sign, like a bathtub, crossed forks, or a bed carved into them. The first floor might have been just the entrance, but it was probably big enough to live on it with the same space as a house. The furniture, walls, ceiling, and floor were also from the same wood as the tree, as if someone carved through the tree over the years. The only things not made from wood were cushions on the sofas, drapes, and carpets. The word decadent came to mind. "Before you criticize my tastes, this place is only technically mine. Killed the mage who owned it, so we can use all its resources. Speaking of which." 

He pointed to one of the doors in the circular hall. "There's the bath. Go warm yourself up, and I'll go fetch you some food. The red valve is for hot, the blue one for cold water. I'm sure you can figure you the rest." This place had numerous advantages when it came to city homes. Most of it ran on magic or electricity. The plumbing, usually a rich people feature unless one build it themselves, ran on it too. "Oh and throw those rags out. I'll fetch you something better." As much as he wanted to get to work, she had to be taken care of first. After all she wasn't some random slave he picked up, but an investment that needed to be cared for. So with her being told to take a warm bath, he went to the kitchen, leaving her to do as she was told. 

The bath wasn't some cheap bath tub by the way. There was no way around it. It was a luxurious large tub, comparable to a hot spring, round and 5 meters in diameter and various levels on how deep it was depending on where one sat thanks to what could be described as 4 "stairs" or platforms. The deepest one as example was deep enough to have a little swim. The valves were on the side of it, and turning it made water flood in through holes in its walls. Numerous bottles of shampoo waited in one of the shelves, as well as towels. 

With that, she was free to do what she liked for about half an hour. Yuel busied himself baking something. Why baking of all things? Because he knew actual hunger, so anything that couldn't be eaten with just her hands was a no go. He also looked through the wardrobe he was left with and found something that should be her sizes. A simple black dress, and he was not going to question why the female mage had something so small. Regardless, Yuel soon after opened the door without knocking, dress in one hand and a basked full of hand sized meat pies in the other, "Sup? I'm letting myself in." and approached her with both, not a care in the world about privacy.

• Love 1

As Alice moved around the house with him, she felt out of place. It had been a while since she had even been in a real home let alone one that looked so nice. Everything look much richer than her tastes, but she would probably get used to it after a while. Right now she was working very hard to keep herself still with destroying anything. She was barely paying attention to what he was saying until he mentioned the bath, which sounded very nice to her. How long had it been since she had a proper bath? It must have been weeks...no... months. She didn't understand why he was being so good to her, but she didn't care for now while she getting what she wanted.

When Yuel left the room, she was left to her own devices. It felt weird to be able to do what she wanted since she wasn't used to it. She pulled off her rags, revealing her naked body. She was incredibly small, even for a girl her age and there were some marks on her back where she had obviously been beat. When in the bath, she only turned on the hot water and didn't seem to be bothered at all by how searing hot it was. It was very comforting for her and she almost fell asleep if not for the smells coming from the kitchen. She got out and shook off the water instead of using a towel. The door started creaking open and she heard Yuel's voice so she turned around. The smell of meat was on him and she could tell he had made something. Upon getting a glimpse of the meat pies in her eyes, she pounced at him and grabbed the basket, ravenously eating the pie's inside. They tasted so nice and calmed her down a lot. It was like heaven. "These... are nice." She didn't mind him looking at her body. It wasn't something she even cared about.

• Love 1

Before he knew it, a wet little girl pounced at him, threw him on his back, and began to feast on the basked he quickly put on his chest. Others would be disturbed by what could probably seen as an assault. Yuel however only cared that there was a small, still wet blonde on him, and all he had to endure in return is a small hit to the back of his head from getting tackled. Granted, the scars he caught a glimpse of when she went for her assault were a bit uncomfortable, but who wasn't beaten bloody these days? More importantly: she seemed ready to actually listen. Putting his hands behind his back, he used them to raise his head just a little and admire the sight before him as he talked again. "Then you're hopefully believing me now that I'm actually serious. Good food, a bit of luxury here and there, and you'll even get a bed in a bit. Well... Or more food." Using her position against her, he raised a leg against her behind, pushing her forward until they were face to face, letting her look into his odd eyes. For him, it felt quite interesting how warm she was. Did she cook herself in there? Her face looked fine at least, and her eyes a bit stronger than before. "How about YOU decide which of these you want next?" Now that her bodily needs were taken care of, he had to let her use her own head again. No shame on her. Slaves weren't exactly treated in a way that rewarded thinking.

It had been a while since she had done any real thinking. She had become quiet and docile during her enslavement. The only thoughts that crossed her mind were pure rage and hatred, nothing more. She growled when he pushed her with his leg, forcing her body to play on top of his whole she glared at his face. He reminded her of a monster and he puzzled her with his appearance and demeanor completely. This caused her to get curious, so she started poking and proding his face. She pulled on his ears and nose, before pulling on his cheeks, getting herself familiar with his face. "You're weird" She quickly got bored with him and yanked the black dress out of his hands. Even with her non-existent standards, she was content with it, happy to have something to wear other than those pieces of cloth. However, she dropped the dress altogether at the mention of food. "More?! You have more?! Where?!" Her hands were gripping his neck, almost threatening to come him.

• Love 1

When she played with his face, Yuel made amused noises, especially when pulling at his cheeks. If he just colored his hair and somehow his eyes, one might mistake him as completely harmless. "Oh you have no idea." But when the mention of food came up, he was again reduced to anything but number 1 of her priority list. Bummer. What came next would remind her through that he was anything but harmless. He grabbed both of her wrists with one hand, his hand was quite fast at her too. With the other he pushed himself off the ground, even though she was still on him. "Yeah yeah, just a second." With her arms still up, he took the dress again and put it over her, letting it fall pretty much perfectly on her as he took his hand away. "We have to do some talking anyway, so follow me and there will be more." With that said, he took her to the kitchen and dining room. 

This 2 part room was basically just a large table in one half of the room, and the kitchen in the other half. The kitchen itself was quite well equipped as well, having an oven, grill, and dozens of utensils. After telling her to sit down, and quite literally throwing her out of the kitchen portion if he had to to avoid her munching down some raw ingredients or fruits, Yuel came back in just a few minutes with a medium sized pot full of soup. "Don't you dare." He pointed at her, assuming she would eat from the pot. That thing was hotter than the water after all. He instead poured some soup into a bowl, "It's hot and there is a lot more. Just don't hurt yourself will you?" and set it down in front of her with a spoon. He gave her some time to eat again, refilling her bowl if he had to, until she started to slow down. "So. In the mood to talk yet? Because if you don't have any questions, I do."

• Love 1

With both her arms in his grasp, Alice struggled and squirmed as he put on her dress. It was a healthy reminder to her that he was much stronger and was the real one in charge. The dress fit her very well, looking almost as if it was made for her. When she was put down, she immediately tried to retaliate by biting on his hand, but stopped when he mentioned more food. At that point, she was ready to follow nicely. Her hunger was the most pressing thing to her right now.

When they got to kitchen, the plethora of smells and food were hard to resist. Even after he sat her down, she kept coming back to the kitchen section with the intent of taking one of his ingredients. She pouted and growled when he threw her out, forcing her to come back to seat and wait impatiently. While she waited, she couldn't seem to keep still. Constantly tapping on the table or fidgeting in some way. When the food finally came, she was fully ready to tip over the pot and eat the soup straight from there, but stopped herself when Yuel put out a bowl with a spoon. It took her a minute to get the hang of the spoon. Her hands were very shaky and weak, making it difficult to make precise movements with them. She eventually figured it out and started quickly eating down the soup, taking refill after refill until she started to slow down. Her eyes glanced up at Yuel as he spoke, as if she had forgotten he was even there. At his question, she nodded. "I'm ready now..."

• Love 1

So that hole wasn't bottomless after all. This was probably for the better, though he did appreciate that she seemed to like his cooking. "Alright then. First off..." There was main subject to talk about of course, but other concerns as well. So just a few delays before they got to the fun part. "How are you feeling? I didn't get the time to examine you yet. Any pain somewhere, or does it hurt when you move your arms or legs in any special way?" He could tell that she was full at least and warmed up, but never hurts to make sure she was actually fine. "Do you have any special abilities? Like magic, fire breath, or something like that?" Somewhat unlikely, but he wasn't one to talk about chances and probabilities. "And lastly... Who hurt you?" Now there was the really interesting part. Who was the tone, or those, who would drive someone this level of hate?

Edited by Lusterless Nova

She clenched her teeth at the last question, squeezing her spoon. It made her blood boil just at the thought of it. She hadn't forgotten his name either, he made sure that she would remember. "His name is... Damascus". She looked as if she could barely contain herself. "H-he... He hurt me... and my...parents". Her breath was short and started having a hard time inhaling before she calmed herself down. She tried to push the question out of her mind for a moment while she though about his other inquiries. "It doesn't hurt, but my hands won't move the way I want them too." She showed him her shaky hands, but put them down quickly. "I don't think I have anything special either." There was almost a smirk on her face.

• Love 1

Yuel memorized the name for later right away. Not only to know who the target is, but also because he now had a good trigger word for her. But the part about her hands worried him the most. "Let me take a look at one of your hands." He held his hand to her, expecting her to put hers on his. But pretty much as expected, she didn't want to. Yuel sighed. "Really?" On the bright side, she was a bit afraid of him. Better than being foolishly fearless. "I may not look the part, but I am a doctor. Shaky hands will make a lot of things for you. Eating, holding weapons, strangling, just to name a few. And besides. Don't you think I would have hurt you already if I really wanted to?" She could probably tell that there was a huge difference in strength and skills already, so yeah. If he wanted to do anything bad to her, he would have already done so. "How about this: You give me your hand, and I'll tell you my story in return. A little trade so to speak." She wasn't without reason, so maybe some logic was the way to go. After all, she just had to be curious about how he looked like this, right?

• Love 1

She was a little nervous and didn't trust him very much, but he gave her all this food and he didn't seem like a bad person so she gave it some thought. Her body had been feeling weak for a while now. It was very common for disease to pass along the prisoners where she was being kept. It often went around easily because of how dirty and uncleanly it was there. It wasn't uncommon for the slaves to get many different diseases that slowly ate away at their strength. She didn't know all that though, and Yuel already put her on edge, but she really wanted to know who this person was that took her in. She glanced at him a few times, before she quickly stuck her hand out to him over the table. Even then, she seemed to be having a hard time holding it up like she was too weak to support its weight. "And you have to tell me your story now!" Her eyes stared directly into his.

• Love 1

All it took was a bit of her own curiosity huh? Well, fine by him. He would have told her anyway. For now he looked at how long, and how exactly she kept it up by herself, and the results were a bit worrying. When her arm got tired, he put his hand under her arm and gave it a closer look, his odd eyes visibly glowing a little when he did so. "Fair enough. Here's the short version: I was an actual doctor, adventurers took an interest in me, and while we did work well with each other for some time, they eventually ran into a too strong mage. So in their infinite love and comradeship, they unanimously voted to leave me behind, which led to me being tortured for years for some quite interesting experiments." He kept his joyfull everything is a joke tone until now. What followed felt a lot more dark. "So I killed him. Ripped the mage's head off when they thought I was dead." What made it worse was that his smile stayed. Then he chuckled, his breathing increased, and her put his hands around the edge of the table. "And since then I just can't stop thinking what I will do to them. Kill them? Oh nonono. Way to merciful. I want it to be slow, cruel. Like that archer! If I ever get my hands on her, I will break every single one of her fingers, ONE BY ONE! Just imagine the screams!" He laughed at the thought, shifted in his seat. "Her one talent, and she can't even do that. Oh! Or that oh so good front line swordsman. How strong do you think they would be after i cut off BOTH arms?!" Horrible things were done to both of them, and the effects showed. And if the result of that, their aspects could be simplified, Alice would be anger and wrath, the still smiling and cackling Yuel? She'd see it in his smiling face as he imagined how he would break his former allies. Madness. 

The sound of something breaking, quite loud too, snapped Yuel back into reality. He held a bit of wood in his right hand all of a sudden, and a fitting hole was in the table he rested his hands on. He sighed, and his face returned to a more... controlled state. A smaller smile, and his eyes calm again. "Guess I'm gonna need some glue." He turned to Alice. "Guess I got a little too enthusiastic." 

• Love 1

Even with how violent and angry she was, his comments were still unsettling. However, it felt nice to talk to someone that was somewhat similar to herself. The thought of revenge against the people that wronged was sweet and almost comforting in her head. While he spoke, she was completely mesmerized with him and her eyes had dilated with arousal at the horrible things he said he would do to them. She wanted to be as strong as him and hated how weak she felt in comparison, but she understood that they were different. She was steaming with anger, but he was... completely out of his mind. It didn't push her away though. She liked how determined he was, it was like she couldn't look away whenever he spoke. He seemed like the only person capable of even understanding her place in the world and exactly what she wanted. Through this little interaction, she had developed quite a liking to him. She didn't really understand him, but their violent dispositions were very similar. By the time he had finished talking, she had moved out of her chair and was sitting in his lap eating another bowl of soup that she had scooped out for herself. "You're scary..."

• Love 1

Yuel watched in a bit of surprise at how Alice approached him after he lost control for a moment. Was she that brave? ...No. It didn't feel like that. "Alice? This is the part in the script where you're supposed to scoot away uncomfortably you know?" And before he knew it, she was sitting on his lap, slurping up some more soup. She did it. She actually left him speechless, making him chuckle. "And yet, here you are." He was going to like her more than initially thought it seemed, because this was one of the few times someone wasn't put off by his behavior. Quite the contrary by the looks of it.

She was quite close. He could feel through his clothing just how warm she was. He contemplated just taking he right here and there, but... What he didn't want more than that was to walk in the footsteps of the one she hated. Still. He wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his hands rest linked and crossed on her thighs. "I'm gonna say something dumb now, but be a dear and hear me out before you bite me, will you?" Careful now. She did so well until now, and he didn't want to ruin it, so he had to choose his wording. "What are your thoughts on sex? And I don't mean some meathead just recklessly forcing his thing in, but actual feel good sex? Because you are really cute right now, it helps with sleep, and I feel like I am THIS close to just explode from having your little butt on my lap."

• Love 1

When he put his arms around her, she started squirming and trying to get out of his grip. She didn't expect his to cross his arms on her thighs. In actuality, she looked as if she was completely ready to bite him at a moments notice, but she calmed down when he mentioned sex. She didn't have much of an opinion of it because she was very unfamiliar with it. She had never been abused by any of her slavers because no one was brave enough to put their dicks anywhere near her. She started blushing bright red, showing how little she knew about what he saying. "I... never did that before..." Her body was vibrating nervously. It would seem he had found a weak point for her. The way he described it sounded nice though. Nightmares plagued her head and made it almost impossible to sleep on some nights. She started squirming again though, not really caring about what was going on. "And I'm not cute! Now let me go!"

• Love 1

She had no experience at all? Things didn't make sense for a moment, until he considered that she was prone to biting. Funny how that didn't occur to him. No normal man would dare to put his best part near a biter. "Oh really?" he mused as Alice refused to accept the compliment. Fine by him. He'd show her with actions what he thought about her already. Even while she was struggling, he had no problem holding her in place, but he needed to adjust a little for the next part. So his left hand pushed her to her right, tilting her body. His right arm caught her mid fall, going behind her back and now his hand was on her right thigh. And while he couldn't do much about her feet, he wasted no time in putting his left hand on her cheek before she could react to her new position, leaned towards her, letting her little behind hang in place between his legs, and pushed his lips against hers.

They were warm, both of them. His lips were less soft than her own, but still pleasant to the touch. Not afraid of her, her rubbed her cheek, holding the kiss as she tried to react in some way. It was adorable really~ He also didn't have much experience in these things, but it felt right to occasionally break the contact, just to go in for another kiss, stealing her opportunities to take a breather, until he finally broke the kiss after his third though his face remained close. "If you don't start believing that you are cute, I'll have to be more drastic. Do you want that?" Before she could reply, he pushed his face onto her chest. His lips made contact with her through the dress, sharing his hot breath through the fabric.

• Love 1

Alice was very ready to aggressively resist him once her body had been tilted into it's new position. She didn't really have the best idea of what was going on, but she knew that she felt child, being moved and positioned at his will. She was about to scratch at him when his lips pushed against hers. It took her moment to realize what was happening. She could feel his warmth with their lip pushing together and his face very close to hers. She couldn't open her mouth to protest and it put her into a bliss-like daze. Every kiss just made her feel that warm sensation over and over again. When he finally pulled his lips away, her face was red like an apple. It felt kind of nice, but she had never been this embarrassed in her entire life.

"W-why did you do that?! It's making me feel weird!" Her voice cut off when his lips pressed onto her chest through her dress. "Stop it... you're breathing on me! I'm not cute, so let me go!" 

• Love 1

She was quite defenseless when it came to this. Still cute! "Alright." Buuuut he didn't want to start off on the wrong foot after all, so he pulled back his head, put both hands on her sides, and sat her down on the table in front of him. "What? You're telling me to stop after all." But it didn't escape him that she did like the kisses at least. So odds were good that she did enjoy herself. This all was just very new. "But keep this in mind: On the odd chance you get caught, this is a popular thing to do with prisoners. And you are about as defenseless as a puppy when it comes to this." He scooted closer with his chair, then put his hands above her ankles. Mostly to make sure she didn't kick him in the face. Just because he was strong didn't mean it wouldn't hurt after all. "Besides. Did it feel bad weird, or more interesting weird? Aren't you curious what else your body can feel like?" With her curiosity sparked, it was time to move in for the kill! "So how about this? I keep going, and when you feel bad weird you'll say a safe word and I'll stop just like I did now. No catch. So in the end you will either have learned something new and will sleep better, or you'll know you can trust me. That's a win-win if you ask me." He smiled because for the first time in quite a while, he really had the best in mind for someone else than himself. Sure, sex felt good and all so it wasn't without profit for himself, but what he said wasn't wrong. How else was there a business for sex slaves after all?

• Love 1