Blood for blood (Clarity x Lusterless Nova)

When placed her on the table she was ready to kick him straight in his face which was very much in kicking distance. However, her embarrassment and agitation with him slowly died as he comforted her. She was considering all of the options he was giving and thinking about what she just felt. Those sensations she felt across her body weren't all that bad when she really thought about it and in hindsight, she sort of... liked having his attention like that. "I guess... it wasn't that bad..." He was giving her a lot of reasons to trust him and it sounded like he meant well, so she finally gave in. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Fine! Just don't you ever compare me to a puppy again!" She let go of the tension in her legs and spread them for him, revealing a cute little pussy under her dress. It was perfect and untouched. It was the one part of her body that was unscathed by the world, ripe for Yuel to do whatever he wanted. "And I'm not a silly damsel that needs a safe word either!" Alice was trying to seem confident, but she couldn't hide the fact that she extremely nervous.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh? He hurt her pride, didn't he? And he would love to take her more serious, but that cute little pouty face made it almost impossible~ Well... Almost. He stood up, put his hands on the table beside her sides, and grinned as his face came close to her own again. "So you're saying you want me to treat you like an adult?" The moment she tried to retort he closed the distance and stole another kiss. Funny. Kissing her like this, without holding her down, was something he probably could get used to. He parted from her lips with a little smack, then grinned. "Fine by me."

Thinking she would knock her head quite hard on it soon, Yuel took off his jacked and swung it around her to put it behind her back. Not exactly a pillow, but better than hard wood. And not wanting to keep her waiting, Yuel went down on his knees next, put his hand on her thighs, and wasted no time in putting his lips on her pussy. She was soft down here as well~ After a kiss, he focused on her clit, licking it with the tip of his tongue while keeping her legs in place. Why they shook? Well either he did something right, or his own arms were shaking because he was nervous. Regardless, he moved on, stuck out his tongue, and the rough little bumps of it ground against her most sensitive parts. He then leaned in closer, gave it more tongue, and led it slide up and down against her, from clit to bottom.