My Teacher is a Hooker! (Typical Blue Haired Dude x Amorcita)

It was an average Friday night.  Zack had just left school and decided to go for a little walk around town, now that the week was over. After spending some time with his colleagues by window shopping and grabbing dinner with them, he started to head back home. As the night was dark with little light, save for the dim street lights sparingly scattered across the road, it was difficult to spot anything from afar, which proved to be especially dangerous; one could easily get mugged in these streets, or worse.  Normally, he would stay away from this street, but he was rather too exhausted from the day to care much about the potential danger.  After all, nobody really came around here at night, so it wouldn't have mattered, right?  Well, he would find himself quickly mistaken.

He spotted what looked like a hooker down the sidewalk, leaning against the wall of a nearby building. It was always a little embarrassing to walk past one for him as they always said such lewd things, attempting to coax him into a night of "fun".  It wasn't like he had much money to waste on them, anyways.  However, as he got closer to the shadowy figure, he would recognize who the curvaceous and less-than-modest woman was: his biology teacher. By the look on her face, she either didn't know that he was one of her students, or she didn't care. Hoping to spare the both of them from embarrassment, he tried to just walk on by, but to no avail.  She called him over when he passed her by and grabbed his arm, pulling him back to her with a sultry chuckle.  There was no way he would be able to escape this, now that she had him pinned against the wall, staring deeply into his eyes.  He let out a soft sigh, rather irritated that he would have to put up with her now and thus humiliate himself by fulfilling whatever desire she had for him.  

"What are you doing here?  What do you want from me?"

spacer.png

spacer.png

Her question about his sexuality quickly resolved itself as she could see him blushing a deep shade of red.  It was clear from his sheepish reaction and the mysterious object below his waist hardening and growing warmer that he had some attraction towards her.  Of course he was tempted to have his way with her, as any normal man would in this circumstance.  However, this all just felt so wrong to him.  Would he really be no better than the other guys if he took advantage of her like this, even with her permission?  He didn't want to see his own teacher as something less than her profession and nothing more than a slut on the streets.  Surely she had a reason for dressing like this that he couldn't judge. 

"Ms. Crusher, I respect you a lot as my professor.  Even if you have a side job like this, I would feel a bit ashamed if I took advantage of you like the others would.  As attractive as you are, I've never done anything of the sort so I wouldn't want to disappoint you.  Besides, I don't really have any money right now to make it up to you..."

He couldn't quite bring himself to face her, partially because of her clothing, partially because of his admittance of his own poverty and virginity.  Perhaps if she was a little more persuasive, she might still be able to break past his excuses and get him right where she wanted him.