Hina-Hime Has Entered the Room!

Newbie here as well.  I just wanted to say Hello because it's a good way to start friendships, especially between two newbies, lol.

Daddy Dom/babygirl isn't my cup of tea but I am into a lot of other topics.  Let me know if there's anything else you're craving and maybe we can set something up.

See ya around.

17 hours ago, Teppo said:

Newbie here as well.  I just wanted to say Hello because it's a good way to start friendships, especially between two newbies, lol.

Daddy Dom/babygirl isn't my cup of tea but I am into a lot of other topics.  Let me know if there's anything else you're craving and maybe we can set something up.

See ya around.

Hiya! It most definitely is a good way to start friendships. ^^ lol Newbie power!

Aw, I'm sorry >< Alrighty! I may take you up on that later. I've got a lot going on right now @.@

See ya later! ^^

15 hours ago, Godot said:

@Hina-hime I'm late, but welcome to ED! I wish you a great time here and I hope you will have lots of fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else by sending an EcchiText. ^^

That's alright! I appreciate your warm welcome! ^^ Thank you! I wish you the same! Gotcha! I'll be sure to do that when I need to! Thanks again! ^.^

Archived