Why, Hello There.

Hello all.  My name is Teppo.  I used to be a pretty avid Roleplayer, but alas I haven't indulged in this particular hobby in quite some time.  One does, however, get the urge to write a manner of different things like the fun sexy times stuff and it can get rather boring writing it alone.

So here I am, hoping to get into some interesting Roleplays.

One more fun, but hopefully not too weird, fact:  Despite being a Male myself, when it comes to roleplaying the ecchi and sexy stuff, I find that I enjoying roleplaying a female character over a male character.

Anyways, that's my intro, hopefully i'll be seeing some of you around.

Ooh, hello fellow male-roleplaying-as-female-person! Glad to see another one in the wild 😛

Welcome to the website! From what I've seen you already seem to be getting a pretty good grasp on things, but if there's anything you want to know or need help with, let me know! I hope you have a great time on the site ^^

@Icarian Dreams Ooh, nice!  Glad to know i'm not the only guy who does that, lol.  I can't really explain it.  Normally I roleplay male character, but when it comes to the sexy stuff I just feel way more invested when i'm roleplaying a female character.

Thank you.  I've been around the internet and played enough Roleplays that I don't get lost too much anymore.^^

@Godot But of course, lol.  Why wouldn't you be able to welcome me?  

And yes, I plan to have lots of "fun".  *mischievous grin*

And thankies for the welcomes.^^

Archived