ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

Allie’s eyes immediately went wide as Elvira explained what was happening to her body. She couldn’t believe it, she had been drugged without even knowing it and it was forcing her body to act this way. She didn’t want this, she wanted it over, she wanted the effects to stop but it was no use, who knew how long she could stay in this state. 

Allie followed as her Mistress as he pulled her also her by her leash. With every step, she would let out a moan as the plugs deep inside of her stimulated her extremely sensitive holes and her nipples continued to leak milk. 

As they got into the next room, she started in shock at the contraption before her but before she knew it, she was down on the floor and felt as the tubes were placed around her nipples and began to suck her milk out. Her eyes widened and she immediately began to moan out loudly from the suctioning power of the tubes. 

• Love 1

Elvira stood by, watching intently as milk was being sucked out of the girl's quivering tits, the sound of the milking machine echoing in the room.  Despite the relief it was giving her slave by eliminating the pressure in her breasts, the machine was also designed to be painful, yet another reminder of just who was in charge.

Down below more humiliation was to come.  As her milking continued, Elvira pulled a hose from a concealed trap door in the floor....it branched out into two smaller tubes.  The chastity belt was removed and the tubes inserted into the girl's ass and pussy.  Like the ones attached to the girl's tits, the ones in her holes were also sucking out her juices.

As the machine continued to suck out her milk, she continued to moan but she had to admit that it did feel good having the built up milk inside of her rush out of her and into the tubes. 

Her eyes widened as the next part came however. She felt as her belt was removed and felt as the two tubes were shivered into both her holes and began to suck. She immediately began to moan out louder than she had been. It felt so good as the three tubes sucked on her. Her body squirmed in pleasure and she even managed to cum, lots of her juices getting sucked into the tube.

• Love 1

Elvira had to admit....her slave looked so sexy squirming and moaning as all of her precious fluids were being sucked out of her.  Enough of the aphro drug stayed in her body to stimulate her, the tube in her pussy coaxing one orgasm after another.  What suprised her even more was the fluid that was coming out of the girl's ass.....she knew of anal orgasms, even witnessed them a few times but they were rare and far between.  But it looked like her new slave was blessed with them......she made a mental note to sample the anal fluid at a later date.

The tubes sucking cum from her slave was being sent to cannisters which would be stored away.  Cassandra enjoyed pussy nectar as well and she planned on harvesting her slave regularly.  As well as being her bed slut, she would also become a Hucow.

It was half a day before Elvira shut off the machine.  She disconnected the tubes and helped the girl up off her knees, knowing after such a session she would be extremely weak.

"Come slut," she said, reattaching the leash to her collar.  "Time for you to resume your duties....."

As she led the girl back down the corridors, she passed by the maids.  "No calls or interruptions," she said.....

Taking the girl back to bed, she padlocked the leash to the headboard, then stripped naked, laying with legs spread apart.

"You know what to do," she said...."Remember, please me and I won't have to punish you...."

The maids got together and whispered......"it's not fair....she got here and all that bitch has to do is have sex with Mistress.  That's her only job while we have to cook and clean.....somehow we got to get our hands on that bed slave and torture the fuck out of her...."

"Yeah," the other replied....."But how?  we can't leave any marks on her or Mistress will see it....."

While the maids worked out plans Elvira was enjoying the sight of her slave between her legs.  The lactation drug would cause her tits to fill with milk almost as quickly as they could be drained....

As all the tubes were pulled out and off of Allie, she fell to the floor exhaustedly. Her body couldn’t move and she was panting and gasping for air. She then felt as the leash was reattach to her and felt as it began to tug away as her Mistress began to walk. She recovered a bit and then pushed herself up and began to walk weakly with her. 

As the got to the bed room, she got on the bed as she was tied to it and awaited Elvira who stripped down and laid down with her legs spread. Allie looked down at her glistening pussy, she licked her lips not even realizing it. 

She got between her mistress’s legs and leaned it. She teased her at first, kissing and licking in her inner thighs before going in for the main course. She kissed her lower lips and began to lick it, tasting the sweet juices on her tongue. She felt a small smile almost form on her face as she began to lick up her delicious juices, lapping them up. Her arms were tied so the only thing she could do was lick, kiss and suck.

She wasn’t as good as her mistress was but, she would try her best, she didn’t want to be punished. She tried to be like her mistress and stuck in her tongue inside of her. She could feel her walls around her tongue and tasted the nectar. She searched with her younger for her G-spot and once she said, began to lick it and rub her tongue over it, even beginning to move it in and out.

• Love 1

Elvira began to squirm and wiggle.....her new slave, although inexperienced was showing signs of improvement.  After minutes of tongue fucking, she tensed up and tilted her head back.

"I'm going to cum!," she exclaimed...."Get your mouth over my cunt and suck me dry.....don't miss a drop..."

She let out a loud moan and erupted, her body trembling as she squirted a gusher into the girl's mouth.  For a while she laid there silent, gazing down at her slave between her legs.

"Good slut," she said smiling...."Now it's your turn...."  she got up, grabbed hold of the girl and laid her on her back.  She got up, took her strap on harness and cinched the belt around her waist.  Kneeling between the girl's legs, she inched the dildo slowly up to her pussy and pushed it inside, slowly fucking her.  In and out she worked it, sending it all the way inside.

"This is what you were made for," she said....

For hours slave and Mistress switched positions.  Elvira fucked her for an hour then laid back and let her slave eat her then they switch positions.  Over and over it went until finally around noon both were exhausted.

Elvira finally got up and washed the strap on.  She unlocked the girl's leash and removed it, keeping the collar on.  "Remember," she said...."your collar is electrified, so don't do anything stupid like try to escape.  I'm going to get dressed and do a few errands.  You have permission to roam freely around the mansion.  I have the only phone so you won't be able to call anyone."

Elvira got dressed and left, leaving the naked girl free to explore her new home.

When Elvira came, Allie made sure to press her lips against her lips and drank every last drop of her sweet delicious nectar up. She then watched as she was put to lay down and her mistress put in a strapon. It wasn’t as big as the one that she had been raped with last night so she knew it wouldn’t hurt as much.

She let out a moan as it slipped in. For the hours that passed, Allie moaned loudly as she was fucked and as she came. When they switched, she licked up all of her mistress’s cum and juices. In the hours that passed to, she felt and realized something. She was genuinely enjoying herself and feeling pleasure. As she was fucked, she enjoyed as the dildo thrusted in and out of her and the moans that came out of her mouth were genuine. When they switched positions, she was eager to go in and begin to eat out her mistress and drink her juices. 

Was her mistress right, was she made for this?

As they finished up, Allie laid there on the bed exhaustedly and panted heavily. She felt her leash be detached and looked up at her mistress watching as she got dressed and talked to her. As she left Allie nodded and let out a, “yes Mistress...” 

She laid there on the bed for a good while, recovering and reflecting on what just happened. She was actually enjoying herself. The thought made her blush, she couldn’t believe that she was actually beginning to fall for her mistress and like girls. That maid was right. She sighed and eventually got up and exited the bedroom. She began to wonder around the house and explore. She wanted to get a lay for it more and also maybe find some non drugged food to eat.

• Love 1

The two maids watched as their Mistress drove off.  This was the chance they were waiting for.  The bedroom slave was of course still wearing a chastity belt but over the months they knew where the key was stored.  As the blonde walked near the kitchen, the maids suprised her.

"Come with us," the brunette said talking her hand while the other walked behind her, preventing any chance for the girl to run.  

"the rooms in the mansion are equipped with video cameras," the other maid said...."But we discovered a room that isin't...."

They took her to a small room.  One tied her hands behind her back while the other took the key and removed the chastity belt.  They forced her onto a bench on her belly, tying her legs apart, another length of rope around her waist and the bench, making it impossible to move.

"We're gonna try an experiment," the brunette said...."We're gonna see just how much we can force up your ass...."

The other maid returned with a box....it was filled with vibes, dildos, probes and objects.  One by one they were forced into the blonde's ass.  The first dildo was stuffed but it became increasing harder to fill her asshole....but it didn't stop them from trying.  Using some lube, they managed to cram 2 slim vibes in her ass along with the dildo.

They tried to stretch her tight asshole beyond limit....another slim probe was wedged inside, her pink puckered hole gaping horribly.....another dildo....one more metal probe.....

Allie jumped a bit as the two maids surprised her and then began to lead her along. She went along hesitantly but also didn’t have a choice as her hand was grabbed. She didn’t want to go with them, she was fearing that they would rape her again.

As they got to the room, she stared in shock as they laid her on the bed and began to tie her up and explain what they were going to do to her. “N-no... p-please, please don’t do this!” She begged and squirmed but it was no use, soon they began to stuff her. 

Allie moaned out loudly as she was repeatedly stuffed and stretched. Her moans becoming screamed as more and more items were shoved inside of her tight virgin asshole. Tears began to pour out of her eyes as well as the two stretched her more and more, item after item being inserted in. She continued to beg them as she cried saying, “p-please... please stop this... I-I can’t t-take anymore... p-please... w-why are... why are you doing this to me....?” 

• Love 1

The blonde's ass was now looking like a porcupine, all matter of items sticking out of her ass including some that had managed to slip inside and were now hopelessly stuck inside her rectum.

After an hour of torture the maids pulled everything out of her ass but instead brought over a pair of gloves.

"Have you ever been fisted?," one asked.  "It's simple....I take my fist, lube it up, tuck in my fingers and ram it up your ass.....of course it will hurt but no one's gonna be here except us to hear you scream, and we're pretty sure your'e gonna do exactly that...."

The brunette put on a pair of blue latex gloves.  "You really think she needs lube?," the other maid said....."After all the stuff we shoved up her ass?"

The brunette smiled.  "Yeah, your'e right....no lube for her...it will hurt more but fuck it....we're not the one getting fisted...."

She curkled her fingers inward and slowly began to insert her hand into the blonde's ass....slowly, inches at a time.

Allie laid there on the bench, panting and motionless. They had taken everything out of her ass, it feeling utterly broken.

”P-please... please no more...” she begged them but that didn’t happen as they explained what was going to happen to her next.

”No! No please, please don’t do this!” She begged the two as they slipped in their gloves and got prepared to fist her. 

Instantly, her eyes widened and she began to scream out loudly as she felt the maid stick her hand inside of her ass. More tears began to stream down her face from the pain. 

Her mistress had left her alone to explore and lion around, yet here she was getting tortured. She wanted this to stop. She wanted them to just let her go. She didn’t understand why they doing this to her. All she wanted was for this torture to end.

• Love 1

The maids were far too engrossed with torturing the poor defenseless blonde that they failed to hear the sound of their Mistress approaching.  Elvira at first assumed they were playing but then heard the blonde's agonizing screams.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???," she yelled, catching the maids taking turns fisting the blonde.

"Uh.....your bed slave tried to escape so we decided we should punish her," the brunette said.  Elvira looked down at the crying pitiful bound slave.  She knew they were lying.....despite the torture, her blonde vixen had been an exceptional slave, never making an attempt to escape.

She left the girl bound while she glared at the maids.  She had just the right punishment in mind.....

"Both of you," she commanded...."Come with me to the playroom...."

She looked down at the blonde for a moment, then untied her, leaving her to rest.  She took the maids to the playroom dungeon.  She made both of them lay on their backs on the floor, legs apart.  She attached ajustable clover clamps to their pussy lips, securing them so there was no way the clamps could slip off.  The clamps were attached to ropes hanging from the ceiling and slowly she began hoisting them....both maids began to come off the floor upside down until they both were dangling off the floor by their pussy lips, instantly horribly stretched.  She gagged them and locked the door.

Returning to her slave, she took warm wet cloths and lotion and began gently massaging the girl's sore gaping ass.

"Don't worry slave," she said in a reassuring tone.  "Those two are being punished as we speak...."

Allie laid there on the bench, panting heavily and recovered from the anal torture that she had just been put through. Her ass ached and was in a lot of pain, she was just happy that she had been rescued.

She winced a bit as her Mistress began to massage her ask. She looked at her uttering, “t-thank you Mistress...” she wiped the tears from her eyes and stayed still as she rested and was taken care off. 

She had felt like telling Elvira everything that they had done including what they did to her on her first day but, she chose not to. As much torture as they had out her through, she didn’t wish for them to be punished even more, she could only guess what kinds of punishment her mistress had given them. 

She looked at the older woman as she tended to her, staring at her face a bit before looking away. It made her blush a bit, how beautiful she looked. She sighed a bit and just enjoyed her rest time, smiling softly at the other woman.

• Love 1

Elvira took her off the bench, clipped her leash back on and began walking, taking her back to the bedroom.  Yes, her torture/playroom was fun but this is where her slave was destined to be, laying on velvety satin sheets, tied and serving her owner.

She laid the girl on her back and locked the leash to the headboard....it wasn't as if the girl would make a run for it---she had previous chances but if she didn't try then, Elvira knew she wouldn't now.  Besides, the shock collar her slave was wearing would prevent her from ever reaching a door or window anyway.

She cinched a strap on harness around her waist, a 10 inch dildo swaying from her crotch.  She applied a generous amount of lube on the black solid rubber cock but this lube was different from what she used before....this would make it warm and tingly as she was being fucked.

Elvira knelt between her open legs and gently eased it inside her, fucking her with care and passion.

"I've decided," she said between thrusts....."you will be more than my bed slut.  Your'e going to be my wife......I'm going to marry you....."

Meanwhile in the basement dungeon, the maids were struggling frantically, moaning through their gags, trying desperately to reach up and remove the clamps from their pussy lips.  They couldn't reach their vaginas of course and just swung back and forth uselessly, their pussy lips horribly stretched to 4 times their size.

Allie walked softly with her Mistress back to her room. She had fully recovered now and ready to go. She looked at the older woman as she lead her and smiled softly.

As they got to the bedroom, she got onto the bed and laid there as her leash was tied to the headboard her Mistress began to prepare to fuck her once more.

Her eyes widened when she saw the size of the strap on but she was ready for it. Allie moaned out as Elvira began to thrust inside of her. Right off the bat, she had noticed that it was different than the last times she had been fucked, much more carefully and passionate.

She smiled a bit but then, her eyes widened in shock at what she heard next. “W-what?! Y-your w-wife?!” She asked in between her moans. “M-marry me?!” She uttered as she looked up at the woman before her. 

Honestly, she was still so scared and nervous and she didn’t even fully know if she liked girls but, it was an incredible honor for her Mistress to what to marry her and she probably knew that she wouldn’t have a choice.

”M-mistress... a-are you s-sure that you want to m-marry me....?”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Elvira continued to fuck her but slowly and with care.....feelings she never felt before waqs starting to show and she couldn't deny it any longer.

"Yes," she said....I.....love you and I want to marry you....your'e going to be my wife, my slave wife.  I will eventually let you wear clothing indoors but only bras and panties....my slave maids will be your maids as well....I'll arrange the date and soon you'll be legally mine...."

She rubbed the dildo up against the girl's G spot....."But first, your'e going to cum for me...."

The two maids continued to dangle off the floor upside down, both moaning loudly, their pussy lips forever ruined......the pain was beyond description.....

Allie continued to moan loudly and smiled a bit as she looked over at the woman in front of her. “M-mistress I... I don’t know what to say.... t-thank you... thank you so much... for picking me...”

As they continued, Allie’s legs wrapped around Elvira’s waist. Her moans getting louder and more passionate. She looked up at the other woman, right into her eyes, staring into them. They were beautiful and so was her face. 

Allie could feel it building inside of her, it was love, true genuine love, she was falling for Elvira, she was beginning to feel love for her as well. She no longer liked men, now, she only loved the woman before her.

That wasn’t the only thing building up inside of Allie. She could feel her orgasm building up the more and more her Mistress rubbed against her G spot. It felt really good and she endured it for a while until finally, “Ahhh!! M-mistress! I-I’m c-cumming! I’m cumming for you! I love you too Mistress!!” She moaned out loudly and her body shook as she came hard.

• Love 1

Elvira hurriedly pulled out the dildo, knelt betwqeen the girl's trembling legs, locked her mouth over her pussy and sucked out every drop, happily swallowing.

Once she drained her slave, she put the dildo back inside her, got up and brought over a small laptop.  Laying on her belly beside her slave, she began searching for someplace to get married, as well as special items to wear.  Finding a venue was easy....she found a small intimate church made of stone and glass nearby.

Now for the outfits....Elvira picked a blood red dress with a bustier top for herself.  For her slave, she would wear a gleaming brass and chrome metal chastity belt, complete with a matching chrome bra.  Aside from that, all she would wear was a veil.

"This is what you will wear," she said, showing her slave the screen.  "I'll shave your pussy....I don't want pubic hair sticking out from the screen over your cunt....and yes, you will stand and walk instead of normally being on all fours.  The evening before the wedding you'll be milked so it won't be as painful wearing the metal bra....you'll wear a glittering rhinestone collar with a chrome metal leash...."

Allie panted as she recovered from just cumming. She watched as her Mistress and future wife brought over her laptop and began to search for things for their wedding. 

As she looked over, she saw the outfit that her Mistress had picked out for her to wear. Yes, it would be very embarrassing but, she also felt excitedly to wear it. 

She nodded saying, “yes Mistress... I will wear it with pride.” She then listened to what would happen to her, about being milked and how she would walk and the collar that she could wear. 

She nodded once again as she looked up at the older woman, “yes Mistress... thank you...”

• Love 1

large.il_340x270.2124894766_wpbk.jpg.8696569a6021c100b86545232a6bda32.jpgElvira looked the picture over.  "Fine," she said, kissing her slave...."I'll order this right now....the bra is also metal and have pink padded edges to match.....now, let's turn you over...."

Now on her belly, Elvira left the dildo inside her pussy but brought over a 10 inch, 5 inch wide dildo for her other hole.  Applying lube,m she slowly pushed up against the girl's tight hole.

"Now, be a good slave and take as much of this inside that gorgeous asshole of yours," she said in a seductive whisper.  Slowly and gently, she began pushing it into her tight ass.....whimpering, her slave was doing her best but Elvira knew it would be painful.....

"The more you can get inside your ass the easier it will be later," she said, keeping pressure on as she pushed.  Despite the hesitation, she waqs finally able to sink in the majority of the dildo.

Edited by KinkyKathy

Allie was surprised when Elvira suddenly kissed her. It was a shock to her both since it was in fact her first kiss and because she just never expected that she would ever to that to her. 

She nodded and soon rolled over onto her belly and watched as her mistress toke out the folding that she had intended to stuff inside of her ass. Her eyes widened as she looked at the size but toke a deep breath. 

She stayed still and waited for her mistress. She felt the lubed tip soon begin to slip inside of her and let out a moan, but the rest was another part....

Allie soon gripped onto the bedsheets tightly. She screamed and groaned agonizingly as her mistress continued to push the dildo deeper and deeper inside of her ass, stretching it out as much as the dildo was. “Ahhh!!” She moaned and gritted her teeth, trying her best to take it all in for her mistress. 

• Love 1

With the first dildo still imbedded deep in her pussy, Elvira smiled at the thought that soon her slave would be totally stuffed in both holes.

"Your'e doing just fine slut," she said in a reassuring soft tone as she continued to push, sending the invading dildo deeper, inches at a time.  Slowly it penetrated the girl's tight ass, stretching and dilating it, filling her completely.  It took almost 20 minutes before it was finally all the way in.

Elvira stopped, giving her slave a chance catch her breath.  She took the end of the black rubber cock and began fucking her ass with it, pulling about halfway out then pushing back in.  In and out she worked the toy, fucking her slave for an hour.  Finally she plunged it all the way in, leaving it inside.  Now her slave was stuffed in both holes.

"Now slave," she said...."Time for bed...."

She kissed her slave with pent up passion, sending her tongue deep inside her mouth.  They pulled the sheets over them and soon fell asleep.

For 20 minutes, Allie spent her time screaming out as her mistress only continued to push the massive dildo deeper and deeper inside of her, stretching her tight virgin asshole more and more. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets as tight as she could and then, she felt it stop, she felt the entire massive dildo inside of her. 

She panted, thinking that it was finally over, but she was soon surprised when she felt her mistress pulling out the dildo, only to thrust it back inside of her, making her moan out loudly. 

For the next hour, Allie moaned loudly as her mistress fucked her hole with the massive dildo over and over again. It had stop being painful after a while and she was even beginning to enjoy it and even came multiple times from having her ass fucked. 

Soon, it was time to sleep. Allie’s eyes once again widened as she felt Elvira’s lips on her’s. They soon closed and she began to kiss back, letting out a soft moan as she felt the other girl’s tongue slip inside of her mouth. She tried to fight back with her own tongue, but it was overpowered by her Mistress’s and soon, she drifted off to sleep.

• Love 1

Elvira and her slave slept blissfully, arms wrapped around each other.  Elvira had more than her fair share of slaves, not to mention women she picked up in bars and the street and all of theShm had spent time in her bed, but with this one, this beautiful blonde it was different....she hade fallen in love with her.

The next few days were a blur.  Calls were being made, arrangements for the wedding date, then the pink and chrome metal chastity belt arrived, complete with twin probes built into the bottom for both her holes.

Elvira decided it was time to let her slave outside.  S, now he picked out a string bikini and left it out on the bed.  The top would display her bulging tits, now a permanent size 38.

"Today we're going to a caterer's shop," she announced.  "Today we'll pick our wedding cake and we're also going to Tiffany's to pick out the wedding rings...."

Things were going so fast for Allie. Day after day she watched as her mistress planned for their wedding. She had to admit that she was getting extremely excited for the day to come. 

On this day however, something made her even more excited, she was finally going outside. She had watched the outside of the castle from the windows but now, she would go outside and feel the sun’s rays on her pale skin. 

Allie looked to see the bikini that her mistress had picked out for her to wear. She immediately blushed brightly realizing that she had to wear that out in public but sighed, she was great full as it was the first price of clothing she was given to wear since she got here. 

Allie put on her bikini and looked at her mistress, nodding along as she explained were they were going today. “Yes Mistress! I’m all ready to go!”

• Love 1