ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

The other women, still bent over the back of the couch, all stared in fascination as the adorable blonde nymphette took the entire length of both dildos in her ass and pussy.

"Jeeezus," the brunette exclaimed.  "Never thought someone her size could take both of those all the way in.....damn, her holes must be deep...."

Elvira kept slamming her way into her wife's body, enjoying the way she bounced against the couch, her tits bound straight out, secured to the nipple tree.

She fucked her for what seemed like an hour, pausing when she felt the girl was about to cum, then stopped.....when the urge subsided she plunged back into her again.  In and out, over and over.....

Allie continued to moan out loudly, as loud as she could as she was ducked hot hours and hours with every deep thrust into her holes, as her mistress’s hips slammed into her.

Her tits bounced with every thrust, sending a painful feeling through her nipples but she didn’t care. She looked over at the other girls seeing their looks but, didn’t care. She was in her own world full of bliss, the only thing she cares about was her mistress pounding her holes over and over. On occasion, she felt herself narrowing the edge only for her mistress to stop and the feeling to go away. She wouldn’t have been able to cum anyways, but she liked the denial her mistress was giving her.

• Love 1

The othjer women continued to watch, astonished.....

"I would've cum at least a dozen times by then," the black commented.  As Elvira continued fucking her slave bride, she turned to the women.

"The difference is," she explained...."my slave bride here has been reconditioned---brainwashed, if you will....no matter how badlymay CUM she wants----she NEEDS to cum, she won't....she can't, even with the drug in her......but all I have to do is tell her to cum, she'll explode like a fountain....watch this...."

She pulled out of the slave, bent over and whispered in her ear.

You may CUM now, slave...."

Allie’s holes ached from being used so much and from not being able to cum. As her mistress explained to them about why she couldn’t, her body twitched a bit hearing her say the word cum but didn’t cum. 

She felt as she began to slip out of her and continued to lean over the couch, panting heavily. She then felt as her mistress leaned over to her and whispered something into her air. 

Immediately, her eyes widened when she heard her instructions. She felt her body cross over into the edge. Her body shook violently and she let out a loud moan as she came, exploding like how her mistress had said. She squatted out lot of juices on her legs and down to the floor, so much so it looked like she had just peed herself. 

She panted even more now as she leaned over the couch. Her knees buckled, feeling weak from letting out so much pent up cum. “T-thank you mistress....”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

"How can you have such total control over her body?," the brunette asked......

Elvira smiled.  "When I took her," she explained, "I decided I would have a slave that I'd have total and complete control over.....she has a drug in her system that will force her to have gushing, earth shaking orgasms....but only when I give her permission...."

The black woman giggled.  "I want some of that, Mistress...."

Elvira shook her head.  "I only made enough for her initial dose....that's all I needed, her bloodstream did the rest.  As you can see, my slave is always horny and will do anything to cum....as an extra benefit, the drug also effects her mammary glands...."

"So.....she'll make milk without being pregnant?," the woman asked.  Elvira nodded.  "Her bra size was at least 3 cups smaller when she first started....now, look at her....she had such beautiful big tits....which reminds me, I'd better milk her or else they'll be painful as hell...."

The women got up from the couch.  "would you mind if we milked her instead?," they asked.....Elvira nodded her head.  "Get in line, each of you can suck her for a few minutes and no, your nipple trees will stay on...."

She took her wife's hand, leading her onto the couch.  "Lay on your back and these ladies will drain you....."

Allie stood there still panting heavily as she listened to her mistress explain everything about her to her other slaves.  She could barely stand anymore and now was just using the couch to keep her balance up.

At this time, she could feel her tits, they were full now and k as she would need to be milked soon but her eyes soon widened as she found out that she would be milked now and who she would be milked by, all of them. She sighed a bit and walked with her mistress and nodded at her. She soon leaned back on the couch and laid down on it nervously.

She looked up watching as the three other slaves looked over her. She blushed a bit, the only person who drained her was her mistress but she toke a deep breath and allowed these three to drain her this once. She was a bit scared hoping that they wouldn’t be rough with her.

• Love 1

One woman crouched down and began sucking hungrily on the slave's left breast while another feasted on her right....they both nursed for a while, sucking and swallowing then the others took turns.  Everyone was suprisingly gentle with the petite blonde and finally she was drained.

It would normally take much longer for a woman's breasts to become once more engorged but then again, the drug flowing through the blonde's body accelerated her mammary glands.....soon she would be swelling again, her now big juicy tits filling with milk.

The other effect of the drug had kept her extremely aroused and horny.....Elvira knew her wife was dying to be fucked but she wanted to keep her slave bride frustrated, knowing full well she would beg and plead to cum.  It was as if Elvira held a special key, the only one that could unlock her slave.

"Please Mistress," one of the women begged...."she looks so adorable....please let me fuck her?"

Elvira smiled.  "I'm afraid it wouldn't do you much good....you could dildo that cunt of hers from now till next week and all she'd get was internal bruising.....no matter how bad she needs to release, my wife won't----can't cum unless I give her permission....."

Allie moaned out loudly as the three girls began to suck away at her breasts and drank her milk down. She could feel as every last drop was sucked out leaving her dry and empty on the couch. 

She laid there motionless and exhausted. Her pussy was soaking wet, begging to be fucked. She heard as they asked to fuck her but her mistress denied them. She wanted it, she wanted it badly, but was she going to get it? She laid their panting heavily and recovering from her milking and from being ramming into already for hours and then cunning a waterfall. She was extremely exhausted. All she hoped was that this was it, that this was the end. Would it be?

• Love 1

Elvira nodded at the women....they bowed and left Elvira and her slave wife alone in the room.  Mistress carried her bride into the bedroom, laid her on her back and placed a hand over her wife's pussy.

"Now," she said in a commanding tone.  "Now you may cum...."

A week later, after Elvira and her bride had their whirlwind tour of Europe---and multiple orgasms in hotel rooms---it was time to return home.

The maids had kept the mansion spotless, not wanting to go through the same punishment they had suffered before, but Linda, the brunette maid had other plans.  She not only blamed Allie for taking her rightful place as Elvira's bed slut but blamed her personally for the torture her and the other maid suffered previously.

There was numerous complications with her plans but the maid was determined to kidnap the blonde and make her pay....first step was to do something about the shock collar all the slaves were forced to wear.

Elvira and her new wife got back home, all smiles and giddy.  The luggage was put away, Mistress and her new wife were fed and later that night they went to bed.  The maid knew kidnapping the blonde would be risky but damn near impossible during the day when Mistress and her slave were practically inseperable.

After waiting for the other maids to go to sleep, LInda went to the garage, took the bottle of chloroform and doused a rag.  Creeping into the bedroom, she tiptoed to the bed and quickly mashed the rag down over Allie's nose and mouth.....despite some feeble struggling she passed out.  Linda carefully pulled the girl off the bed, dragged her out of the bedroom and into another room.....she had to hurry before Mistress woke up.

She got rope and quickly tied the girl's hands behind her back and bound her ankles, then shoved a ballgag in her mouth.

Leaving the knocked out slave for a moment, she crept back into the bedroom and stole the remote that activated the shock collars.

Stealing the keys to one of the cars, she dragged the naked blonde out into the cold night air, stiffed her into the trunk and drove off.  Gagged, no one would hear her when she woke up.

Allie had returned from her honeymoon with her new wife, joyful and in a good mood. She had truly enjoyed her time and had make sure to cum and be pleasured in all the countries that they visited and thought it was nice, it was good to be back home in the mansion.

The day went on and Allie soon cuddled up with her mistress for the night and soon fell asleep soundly. This didn’t last long however as she was suddenly awoken from her sleep with a strong smell against her nose. Her eyes widened as she tried to struggle against her assailant, however it was, she couldn’t see their face but pretty sure, she was out cold like a light.

She felt as her body was dragged and she soon felt the cold night air against her body as they exited the mansion and she was stuffed into the car.

As time passed, soon, she began to stir and awoke to find herself in a darkened place. She couldn’t move since her arms and legs were tied and her her words also came out as muffled. Soon, she realized that she was in the back of a car and tried to struggle and yell the best she could but to no avail.

• Love 1

Linda heard the sounds of the blonde yelling for help.  "Yell all you want bitch," she called back....."with that gag no one will hear you anyway...."

They drove on for an hour until they got to one of those older hotels.  Linda pulled in, parked in the back so no one would hear the girl's struggling and got a room at the far end, wisely picking a room with no one on either side.  She pulled the car near the door and opened the trunk.

"First stop," she said as she picked the slave up and carried her into the room.  She forced the blonde into a chair and tied her in place, legs apart to the chair legs, hand behind her.

"I think I'll keep that gag in your mouth for tonight," she said....."Can't trust you yet....."

Linda locked the door and closed the drapes.  She was wearing a short skirt and blouse.

"Feels good to finally wear clothes," she said laughing...."That ex Mistress of ours would've kept us naked all the time if she had her way.  Well, fuck her now....I got her precious new wife and your'e gonna make me money....."

Taking one of Elvira's tablets she stole from the mansion before they left, she aimed it at the struggling blonde.

"Guess who I have with me," she said as she began the video, a closeup on the blonde's gag....."If you want to see your little bed bitch again, here's what you'll do....transfer $500,000 to the numbered account no later than tomorrow...."

She focused on the blonde's exposed pussy.  "I'm gonna have some fun down there tonight," she added then turned off the tablet.

Taking a pair of adjustable nipple clamps, she secured them to the girl's tits and slowly turned the screws until the cold metal teeth bit into her tender nipple flesh.  Taking a dildo, she stuffed it in the girl's pussy then attached a set of strings from the clamps and tied them around the base of the dildo, forcing the blonde's tits to angle down.

Allie watched in shock as she was pulled out of the thrill of the car and dragged inside of a building. She was then placed on the chair and tied to it. Her eyes were wide and she was still trying to scream and yell but only muffled sounds came out with the gag in her mouth. 

She then looked into the camera with pure horror in her eyes. She wanted her mistress, she wanted her wife to save her. She then moaned out loudly and screamed as the clamps dug into her nipples and started to squeeze down. It was extremely painful and then moaned out again as the dildo was stuffed all the way inside of her pussy. Tears then started to pour from her eyes as she looked up at the maid with a look, begging her to let her go and wanting to know why she was doing this.

• Love 1

Linda tugged at the string connected to the nipple clamps.

"You don't  how happy I am to watch you moan in pain," Linda said.  "Mistress has enough money to pay your ransom easily but she's not gonna get you back until I get a chance to torture you....me and the other girls all had a chance for one of us to be her bedroom slut but NO, she HAD to get you instead......you and that precious remote controlled pussy of yours....well, after I'm done with you she'll get a well used slut back in return....."

She reached down and pulled on the strings, looping it around the base of the dildo.

"There....nice and tight.....you make a move and it will yank on those clamps....unless you want to lose your nipples, you better not move a muscle...."

She slowly walked around the girl a couple times.

"Let's see....I think you need more pain...."

She went to the bag and brought out some thin rope.  tying it in a slip knot around the base of the girl's tits, she tied both breasts in a figure eight, pulling until her tits began to darken and swell up.

"Your boobs already started filling up with milk hours ago," she said, "So I know this will be very painful for you...."

Elvira looked all around the mansion.....her slave had already proved herself to the point that she knew Allie wouldn't try anything stupid like try and escape.....so WHERE WAS SHE?.....

She ran to the maid's quarters.

"Have you seen my bed slut?," she asked, then realized someone else was missing....it was the brunette.

"WHERE IS YOUR SLAVE SISTER?" she yelled.....the other maid shook her head....she had no idea.

Elvira knew the brunette held a grudge against her new wife....could she have taken her slave bride?  She looked at her phone.....she had a new message.  Opening it, she gasped and stared.  Her slave wife, naked gagged and tied to a chair!!!  she had a pair of clamps on her nipples connected to something protruding from her pussy and she was obviously in pain.  It was the brunette's voice, demanding a ransom to get her wife back.....

Allie sat there as the maid continued to tie torture her body. She struggled in her chair and continued to try and yell only for the gag to make muffled come out. 

She looked at the maid, wishing that she would just stop and leave her alone but, soon she started to reach into her bag for another form of torture. She felt as she began to wrap the string around her breasts tightly. Her eyes immediately widened as she screamed out as loud as she could from the pain. She watched as her tits turned back and blue, they felt like they were going to explode. Her body squirmed in pain her fingers dig deep into her palms and tears began to pour out from her eyes. 

• Love 1

Linda was enjoying inflicting pain on the girl....it was her method of revenge.  She was talented and quite frankly didn't need to ransom money but demanded it just to get even.

She tightened the cords wrapped around the blonde's tits....just as she suspected, Allie's breasts had become engorged with milk, making her titty strangulation even more painful.  LInda loved watching her wriggle and struggle.

"Talk to your Mistress," she said as she removed the gag....."I want to hear you plead for your life.....it might just depend on it....."

She took the cell phone and stood it up on a dresser.

"I'm going to keep it on," she explained, "So your owner can watch you suffer....speaking of which.....I see your ass needs some of my attention..."

The revengeful maid brought over a glass Coke bottle.  Going behind the chair, she began pushing it slowly into her tight ass without a drop of lube.

"Scream for help bitch," she said...."I'm sure this will be painful as hell...."

Elvira got into the car and began a frantic search for her wife....she didn't want to watch and hear her scream but she had to keep her phone open to make sure she was still alive....there was no telling what her maid might do.

Up and down the city streets she searched....meanwhile her blonde kitten was being tortured within an inch of her life.

As the ball gag was pulled from her mouth, Allie’s screams were heard louder now. The screams that she let out were agonizing. Her body was in so much pain and unable to move, from the thread continuing to be tightened more and more on her full breasts to the coke bottle that was being forcefully inserted inside of her asshole, she couldn’t help but scream in pain. 

Tears formed and poured down Allie’s face from all of the pain that her body was enduring. She looked up at the phone uttering out, “mistress... p-please... please save my mistress... e-everything hurts mistress.... I-I feel like I’m going to die... from this torture... mistress please come and find me! Please!” Allie begged at the phone and continued to scream in agonizing pain.

She then looked up at her captive and sniffed and began to try and beg her for her life. “Please... please just let me go... please... you don’t have to do this....”

• Love 1

"Oh, but I DO bitch," Linda exclaimed.  "You need to be taught a lesson and I need money to run.  You don't think that owner of yours is gonna take me back, do you?  I already short circuited our shock collars...."

She watched as the blonde continued to struggle and whimper.  She picked up the phone and tapped up a website....'sluts4sale.com'.  She took the phone and aimed it at the blonde.

"Smile for the camera," she said...."I'm gonna sell you on the slave market...."

Linda sat back for a while and picked up the phone.  "See?," she said...."I already got a buyer for you...."

She texted the potential buyer.....'attractive young blonde.....already broken in as a slave but can easily accept a new owner....ready to be picked up....price set at $30,000....."

She laughed as she put away the phone.  "Soon I'll have all the money I need to start a new life....Elvira will send me the ransom money but what she doesn't know is you won't,,,, be here....I just sold you to someone and this woman will be here soon to pick you up and take you away...."

Elvira stopped at every hotel in a 10 mile radius.  Finally she stopped at the one Linda was staying in.  Recognizing one of her own cars, she went to the lobby.

"Have you seen either of these two?," she asked the clerk, showing him pictures of Linda and Allie.  He nodded.  "Cottage 6 at the far end," he said...."The woman asked for a room at the far end with no one in between.  If you ask me, I think she had some kinky plans or something...."

Elvira parked around the back and put her tazer in her bag.  Just as she was heading for the door a woman was knocking.  Linda opened it.

"I'm here to pick up my purchase," the 40ish looking woman said.  Linda let her in, pointing to Allie tied in the chair.  "She's all yours," she said...."if you got the money...."

The woman opened up her bag.  Linda nodded.  "you might want to gag her," she said...."She might make noise when you carry her out...."

The woman took the ballgag and put it back in the blonde's mouth.  Just as she finished untying her, Elvira burst through the door.

"THAT SLAVE IS MINE!," she exclaimed, aiming the tazer...."HANDS OFF MY WIFE...."

The woman ignored her.  "I just paid that girl good money for this blonde," she said...."get your own bitch...."

Elvira shot the tazer, sending thousands of volts into the woman.  She fell to the ground, convulsing then passed out.  Next she aimed it at Linda.  "I'm gonna show you just how sadistic I can be," she said, shooting her with the tazer.  She untied Allie ande carried her into the car.  Tying Linda, she stuffed her into the trunk and drove off.

Allie stared in horror as Linda sold her and yelled and begged her not to but it was too late, she was going to be separated from her wife, her mistress. Tears formed and came out of her eyes at the realization.

As time went on, Allie soon found herself passing out from all of the pain that was being dished out to her body. She could hear the door open and heard two voices talking while she slept and then suddenly she heard another voice and then a commotion and then everything went quiet. She felt as she was untied and felt as all the pain shooting through her body faded away and she was picked up and carried.

Soon enough, she began to stir. As she woke up, she would see that she was laying down in the backseat of a car. She pushed herself up and looked out of  the window seeing familiar scenery and could tell it was on the route back home. Her next glance was at the driver. As she looked, a smile immediately formed on her face and some tears formed in her eyes. “Mistress?! Is that you?! You came for me! You rescued me!”

• Love 1

"Yes my precious slave," she replied without turning back.  "Your'e free and so help me, no one is going to ever lay a hand on you unless I am there...."

She heard the sounds of the maid bouncing along in the trunk.  "She is going to pay dearly for what she did to you," she added.

They finally got home.  Elvira carried her bride into the house, laid her on the bed while she started a warm bath.  Once the tub was filled she carried the girl into the bathroom and gently placed her in the lavender scented tub.

"You just rest Princess," she said then went back outside to the car.  Opening the trunk, she pulled the maid out.

MARCH!," she growled, forcing the maid to bunnyhop into the house.  She took her downstairs to the basement.  Keeping her hands tied behind her, she tied strong cords to her nipples, knotting and cinching them tight so there was no way they could come loose.  She attached the ends to a winch and began pulling until Linda was dangling, hanging from her nipples alone.

"You will recieve no food or water," Elvira said...."you will hang there until your nipples burst or are wrenched from your tits....no one is ever going to hear you again...."

She took a large ballgag, wedged it in her mouth and cinched the straps tight, securing a padlock to the back then taking the key.

Allie smiled as she was picked up and led into the mansion she had grown to love so much. She cuddled against her mistress lovingly as she placed her on the comfy bed and then into the warm bath. She nodded as she left and sighed as she relaxed into the bath.

Part of her frowned, she knew that her mistress was going to punish Linda in a very harsh way. Part of her didn’t wish for her to punish her severely despite what she did to her but sighed. 

She closed her eyes and sunk into the tub, Allie lung the warm waters to heal her body. She laid back smiled, she wondered if her mistress would come and join her after she was done with Linda or if she would have to get clean on her own.

• Love 1

In an answer to her silent question, Elvira entered the bathroom naked.   She slowly entered the tub facing her slave, then turned around so Allie's head was resting up against her tits.

"Show me how much you appreaciate being rescued," she said....taking one of her tits in hand and pushing it into her slave's mouth.

"I don't want you ever to experience that kind of treatment," she said, "But I think you should be tied up and gagged more often....after we are done in here I'm going to take you out onto the backyard patio, hogtie and gag you and let you have a nice sun tan....after I oil you up like a little pig.....meanwhile....suck on your wife's tits then I'll do the same to yours.....I can see your boobs are swollen....."

One of the maids was cleaning near the door leading to the basement and heard faint sounds.  She knew her slave sister had been missing for quite a long time but was never told what happened.  She went downstairs and saw the brunette maid, an oversized ballgag in her mouth, swaying gently as she hung.....by her nipples!

They were stretched 5 times their normal size.....Linda saw the maid, moaning through the gag, tears from her eyes from the pain.

"Try not to make noise," her friend whispered....."I'll try and get you something...."

She returned a few minutes later with some food and water.  She tried but found she couldn't remove the gag....she felt behind the brunette's neck and discovered the padlock. The side straps had no release and the ball was wedged deep in her mouth.

"I.....I can't get the ball out unless I got the key," she said as she tried to pull the gag......"It's no use....I can't get the ball out of your mouth....for shit's sake, why did you have to fuck up like this?"

She stayed with LInda for some kind of emotional support for a few minutes but realized there was nothing she could do.  Finally she left, closing the door and leaving the brunette hanging by her nipples.

Allie immediately perked up with happiness as she saw her mistress wife come into the bathroom naked and proceeded to get in with her. She would smile even more as she pulled her in and began let her rest on her big tits.

It was a good feeling, her wife’s tits were life big squish, soft, comfortable pillows. She watched as she held one of her tits up for her and explained what she was going to do after. 

Immediately, Allie felt herself her urned in a bit, the thought of being tied up like that by her mistress and left out in the sun, she would enjoy that quite a bit. She looked up at her mistress nodding happily saying, “y-yes mistress!” She then proceeded to take her mistress’s tit into her mouth. Her tongue began to trail around her nipple, teasing it by licking and going in circles and then when that was over, she began to suck on the nipple and nibble on it a bit. She felt just like a little baby who was suckling on her mother’s tit. It felt really good.

• Love 1

Elvira enjoyed their time in the tub as much as her slave wife did.  She moaned softly as she felt her wife's luscious lips on her nipples, gently sucking like an infant.

"That's enough," she finally said.  After they got out of the tub, she clipped a leash onto the girl's collar and led her out into the hallway.  She looked back to gaze at her slave, naked, on all fours as she should be, her tits swaying and filled with milk.

They went out the back patio doors and into the huge sprawling back yard.  A tall 12 foot high brick wall kept any curious neighbors from spying on them but it was mostly concealed by rows of shrubbery and trees.  In the middle were poles with shackles and chains attached where slaves had been secured to.

Elvira had taken some rope and a ballgag with her.  stuffing the gag into her wife's mouth, she made her lay on her belly in the cool green grass, bound her wrists behind her back, tied her ankles then pulled her legs up over her ass.  securing the girl's wrists to her feet she was soon secured in a perfect hogtie.

"I'm not going to lock your leash to a pole," she said...."I want to give you a chance to roll around....besidesw, I love watching you squirm...."

Naked, Elvira watched her slave.

Allie frowned a bit when she was told that their time in the bathtub was done. She got out with her mistress and then watched as her leash was tacked and she was lead out to the backyard. She watched on her hands and knees like a good pet and smiled at her mistress.

Soon when they got to the patio, Allie laid down in the grass, feeling as it tickled her all over her body. She then opened her mouth obediently for her ball gag and then felt as her wrists and ankles were tied and then tied together. 

She felt helpless in this position and looked up at her mistress. She felt just like a meal that was prepared for her to eat up. She squirmed a bit to no avail and then began to roll around, falling on her sides. She continued to squirm and roll all for her mistress’s amazement.

• Love 1

A topless asian maid came out into the backyard, spotted her naked Mistress out there watching the naked slave then knelt beside her.

"Is there anything you require Mistress?," she asked.  Elvira thought about it for a moment.  "Yes, matter of fact there is," she said...."bring me a rabbit vibrator with fresh batteries...."

The maid nodded and left.  About 10 minutes later she came back with the device.  A 'Rabbit' is 10 inches long, a miniture paif of tiny little pointed ears on one side that rapidly flick back and forth.  4 rows of tiny ballbearings rotate in opposite directions encased in a very thin clear membrane and topped with a long probe that whirls around and moves up and down....overall, a very pleasurable device.

The maid gave it to Elvira and she went over to the squirming blonde slave.

"This will REALLY make you squirm around," she said as she slipped it deep into the girl's pussy and set it on high power.  Knowing she couldn't cum unless permission was given, she whispered into the girl's ear.

"You will cum and cum over and over," she commanded, then laid back on the grass beside her bound slave on her belly, watching the show.