ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

A redheaded woman with a redhead slave watched as Elvira's slave began to tremble.  

"Mistress," her slave whispered, pointing at the girl with amazement...."she's....."

"Yes, I do," her owner said...."She's cumming..."

She turned to Elvira.  "Are you doing this?," she asked. Elvira smiled and nodded.  "I gave my wife the ability to cum and have orgasms on command....she has a vibrator built into her bikini bottom but that's not why she's cumming...."

She knew her wife felt embarrassed, dripping like this while just standing,  She felt like a young pre teen that lost control and peed on the living room carpet in front a room full of guests.

"You may stop now," she commanded.  As her wife's flow ceased like the turning off of a faucet, she motioned for her to come and sit on her lap.

"Present your tits to me," she said...."Time to milk you...."

She leaned back to wait for her wife to untie her top and present her left tit to her owner.

"Her body is totally under my control," Elvira explained....."Her tits right now are swollen with milk and she's not pregnant...."

Allie continued to moan loudly as she continued to come over and over again in front of everyone. She had a big blush on her face as she looked around, certainly feeling like she had just peed her pants in front of guests.

By now, her sapphire bikini bottoms were soaking wet and her legs were soaked as well, and the puddle was big at her feet. Her body continued to make and her knees struggled to keep herself up, having to hold onto something.

Finally, she felt as she stopped cumming, due to the orders of her mistress but, her moans did not stop, as the vibrator inside her panties was still on. She then looked at Elvira and nodded as she came over and sat on her lap.

She felt bad for making her lap wet with her soaked bottoms but that was out of her control. She then nodded and began to undo her bikini top and presented her left breast to her mistress for milking.

• Love 1

As the slave owners watched, Allie climbed up on Elvira's lap, undid her top and her now massive engorged tits spilled out.  Her owner took the left breast with both hands, happily sucking, relishing the sweet enjoyable taste of her slave's milk.

"Would you mind if I had a taste of her?," a redheaded Domme asked.  "Sure," she said..."plenty of milk to go around...."

The other woman pulled up a chair, took the right breast and began sucking.   "Your'e right Elvira," she said...."Your slave tastes delicious..."

The slave sat there perched on her owner's lap while two women were breastfeeding off of her.

Melody moaned through the gag, watching helplessly as her nipples and labia were  pulled in opposite directions....the torture soon became too great to endure.  She began screaming, wishing she would pass out.  The black slave swaying next to her watched helplessly.  Finally another slave came downstairs.  She was a cute Japanese girl.....

"The mistress want both of you up on deck," she said, releasing both girls.  "If you know what's good for you, you'll both behave..."

She led both slaves up on deck and presented them to their owners.  Elvira and the redhead were busy sucking Allie dry....Elvira waved Melody away.  The two slaves were taken to a tall mast and tied standing up on opposite sides of the pole.  Melody's gag was removed.

"Your lucky all your owner wanted was for you to be tied to the mast," she whispered...."If it was my owner, she might've tied you and thrown you overboard...."

Allie sat there and blushed as her mistress and soon the redhead girl came next to her and both began to suck on her breasts. She began to moan out loudly as she felt them sucking and the milk flowing out of her. Her body squirmed in pleasure and she blushed a bit embarrassed as they others watched as she was sucked on. 

After a while, she was continuing to moan out as they continued to suck, her breasts and both shrunk a bit from the milk that had left them. Allie saw for a brief moment as Melody passed by, smiling a bit seeing that she was alright. She knew now that she had nothing to worry about and continued to moan happily and in pleasure, relaxing as they sucked.

• Love 1