Rei's Conspiracy Theories

For my first conspiracy theory, I would like to talk about WWE Superstar "The Ultimate Warrior". On April 7th, 2014, he made a speech talking about how when you die, your legend stays living. Then the next day, on April 8th, 2014, he died from a heart attack. Some say he predicted his death, others think the heart attack was just a cover up for the way he REALLY died. I rate this theory 4/10. While it is strange that he made a speech about death and then the next day died, I personally think it's just a coincedence.

While I'm collecting information for my theory on Chris Benoit, I'm going to do my all time favorite conspiracy theory.

"Paul Is Dead"

In 1967, a rumor began floating around that Paul McCartney from the Beatles died in a car accident on November 9th, 1966 so they hired a replacement. First I'm going to talk about how on the cover for Abbey Road, there is a license plate that reads "LMW 28IF" Theorists state that LMW stands for "Linda McCartney weeps" or "Linda McCartney, widow" and the 28IF means that he would be 28 if he hadn't "Died" in '66. Also, you can see McCartney holding a cigarette in his right hand despite the fact he is left handed, hinting at the fact that he may be an impostor.

Another piece of evidence is in the end of The Beatles' song "Strawberry Fields Forever". At the end of the song, you can hear John Lennon say "I Buried Paul", however Lennon claims that he actually said "Cranberry Sauce".

Finally, on the cover for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, you can clearly see flowers that spell out "Beatles" but if you look to the right of it, you can see a circle of flowers in the shape of an O. Making it say "Be At Leso", Leso being an island that the Beatles supposedly bought. Other theorists say that was where the funeral was, but I don't personally believe that part. But underneath the flowers that spell out their band name, you can see yellow flowers in the shape of a guitar, however, it looks as if it reads "Paul?" once again hinting at his death.

I rate this theory 8/10. There is enough evidence hinting at Paul's death, therefore I believe that he indeed is dead.

The least political conspiracy theory I'm a fan of is that the Giza Pyramids were power plants. This is because of the Baghdad Battery, the internal water erosion, the metals in the King's Chamber, the underground waterway beneath the Sphynx, and the popularity of modern piezoelectrics. So basically, the pyramids were probably built by floating blocks to the top, with the centre of the pyramids being flooded by a screw pump connecting the Nile river to a pressure valve under the Sphynx which pushed the water back the passage, to flood the pyramids. While this is certainly easier than hauling blocks up the sides, it's also reasonable that the gems in the pyramids were piezoelectric crystals, which create a voltage when squeezed. A screw pump can create pressure waves, which could rhythmically compress the crystals, and the King's Chamber connected to two passageways with different metal residues in each one. The metals (I forget which) are used as anodes and cathodes for batteries, so I think if the chamber was flooded and the two passageways were connected by an outdoor wire, then they would create a current. Include the piezoelectric voltage and you have electricity. This is less surprising with the knowledge that ancient Egyptians also used batteries. I think that perhaps 80,000 years from now, after we've terraformed most of our farmland into a desert, runaway global warming will eventually be reversed, and humans will rediscover electricity a third time.

• 7 months later...

Archived