My first time was against my will

Somethingsomething

Somethingsomething

Decided to remove the story but can't delete the entry so yeah 🙂

Edited by Somethingsomething
  • Sad 1
KinkyKathy

Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry that your first sexual experience was not what you expected, but then again, who's is?  As females, our vision of our first sex is vastly different than guys----sometimes I swear they think with their penis....

After I came out of the closet as a confessed lesbian, I still hadn't any sexual experience. Guys in school flirted with me, I even got half ass felt up leaning against a locker before I 'kneeded' the guy and made him fall to the floor.  It wasn't until I turned 16 that I was deflowered.  A mutual friend introduced me to a goth-looking girl with black eyeshadow and black fingernails.  Turned out she was a lesbian.....after we talked, she invited me to her house, her parents both worked and wouldn't be back home for another 4 hours.  I was nervous as hell but when she got naked she looked so hot! She kissed me and before I knew it, my skirt and panties were gone, then my shirt.  She pushed me onto my back on her bed and tongued my pussy....I was on fire!  She brought out a strap on harness.  Never seeing one before, I just laid there and stared....

"That....thing won't fit in me," I remember saying but she kissed me, put a shitload of lube on it and put it in me....GOD, it hurt soooo bad!!!  She took my virginity, blood on the dildo.  We continued to have sex and dated for a year and a half but I'll always remember my first time

Somethingsomething
On 12/03/2021 at 19:41, KinkyKathy said:

I'm sorry that your first sexual experience was not what you expected, but then again, who's is?

There is a big difference between not consenting to a sexual interaction and being forced to do it or having expectations that are not met.

• Like 1