CAUGHT BY THE HOUSEKEEPER

KinkyKathy

KinkyKathy

Already placed this plot idea in another section of EEcchi but want to put it here as well so I can get more 'bites' on my hook....

I'll play a bored woman that finally decides to live out her fantasy.....she gets a hotel room, bringing a ballgag and rope with her.  she strips nude, puts on the ballgag and ties her ankles together.....she takes a shorter length of rope, self ties her hands behind her back and lays on the bed, struggling, pretending she was a hostage.

There's a knock on the door and the housekeeper comes in, catching the nude woman.....now, she REALLY has a reason to struggle....

Looking for a woman to play the housekeeper's part.....need a dominant personality into bondage and BDSM

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• KinkyKathy
      By KinkyKathy
      April stirred in bed, flipping from side to side, on her belly then onto her back.  It was a crappy day at work and despite her ordeal, she was finding it hard to get to sleep.
      Finally she gave up around midnight, deciding that a nice relaxing warm shower might help her relax.  She stripped out of her panties and T shirt, set the water temperature then stepped into the shower.   It felt so good, closing her eyes, leaning against the cold tile wall and feeling the warm water cascade down her face and over her tits.  The blonde 22 year old forgot to lock the apartment door, a mistake she would soon regret.....Little did she know that she wasn't alone....someone was in the bedroom, waiting almost impatiently for her to emerge from the shower.
         As she stepped out, a strong rough hand quickly came over her mouth.
      "One sound and I'll kill you," he whispered hoarsely. Of course he wouldn't do any such thing....she was far too valuable to be injured.  The blonde was gorgeous and would bring a very high price at tonight's auction.
      He dragged her backwards toward the bed, The girls struggling as they moved.  He forced her onto the bed and on her belly....as he jumped up and straddled her, he took a ballgag and forced the ball into her mouth, cinching the bands tight.  Her arms were forced behind her back and tied tight, doing the same to her ankles.  As she valiantly but uselessly struggled, he took a rag doused with chloroform and pressed it against her nose and gagged mouth.  Despite more fight she soon passed out.  He picked the naked girl, carrying her out the back and into a waiting van and sped off with his prize.
           The sounds of other girls in the room woke April up....like the others, she was naked, her ankles forced wide apart and secured to a spreaderbar, her pussy on full display....her arms were behind her back, locked around the pole she was fastened to.  As she tried to scream she discovered she still had the gag.  
      Two other girls were in the large cage with her....soon she was struggling and moaning loudly along with the others, her tits swaying as she struggled.  She looked down and saw a number '3' on one thigh.
          "Allright Ladies and gentlemen," a voice said over a speaker....."time for tonight's slave auction.....we have 3 beauties for your viewing and purchase pleasure....you may come into the cage and examine the captives for a few minutes before the auction will begin...."
    • NeonArmageddon
      By NeonArmageddon
      Alright, after joining here and taking a look around, it's probably a good idea to start looking for an RP, so here I am. For now the thread will be pretty basic, but I'll probably expand it somewhere down the line when I have a minute or two or thirty.
      Anyway, let's get started:
      What I'm looking for in a partner:
      Honestly, it's not that much:
      - plays a female or futa character (futa preferred, more possibilities and whatnot, both fine though)
      - plays a dominant character, or a switch at least (I don't enjoy playing the dominant one at all so yeah)
      - semi-decent English (not expecting perfection, it's not even my first language either, but coherent is what you should aim for.)
      - on average 1-3 paragraphs per message (any more and I can't match, any less and it's boring to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
      What you can expect from me:
      - plays a female or futa character (here I prefer female, though if someone insists, I can go futa)
      - all the things I expect from you tbh, not asking for what I'd be unable to give back, y'know?
      Also I'm not making any promises about message speed, and I don't hold you to any real deadlines too, since I can reply 20 minutes after your post, or it can take me 1,5 a week to do so, so I mean, as long as you don't leave me hanging for half a month or more, we Gucci.
      Kinks:
      Honestly, most of them I listed in the preference thingy, so it's mostly repeating myself, but I know there's that someone, or a bunch of someones who won't want to check, so might as well save you the trouble and whatnot.
      There's plenty of big ones, I really like the sub/dom dynamic, obviously, and especially the slave/master dynamic, kind of enjoy things being out of my character's control. I also like corruption - my innocent character being dragged into depravity. Transformation is fun too, getting my character's assets enhanced, maybe changing their appearance to reflect the corruption... And speaking of, getting piercings and tattoos, especially as a mark of the character's body being owned by the dom? Brilliant. 
      I also enjoy bondage, especially gags, though probably not coupled with pain... A spank here and there is fine, but I don't really like the SM part of BDSM. While on the topic of bondage - the character wearing a collar is also great. 
      As for sex itself - any hole is good, all holes at once is great, and it can be interpreted many ways, but I mostly mean that oral, vaginal, anal, are all a-ok, as is having multiple partners, having partners with multiple dicks, or tentacles, or what have you. Not big on feet or paizuri though. Handjobs fine, as long as it doesn't end on them.
      When it comes to cum (heh), large amounts are fine, and it can go either inside or outside, though if it went inside, in particular the uterus, then you better believe my character can and will get pregnant, since I'm into that. Oh, and lactation is a good one too, since we're in the proximity.
      Finally, some hard limits: no scat, no guro, no lolis, no underage characters, no abdl or ddlg, and, once again, no feet. Vore I'm on the fence with, if the swallowed one dies though, hard pass. Death in general is a hard no. Watersports are fine though, as far as the squicky fetishes go, a gold shower don't bother me.
      The plots:
      At last, the probably most important part. For now just a few basic ones, but will expand on them. Also they're pretty much all very smut heavy, so if you don't like that, you probably won't find anything for you here. And for the record YC = Your Character, MC = My Character. Also note most of those I used on other sites, just didn't really get anyone to actually RP these things with me.
      Mystery Ring:
      Our characters are friends and find an old ring in some antique shop or at a yard sale, and decide to buy it. YC puts it on and it turns out the ring lets her alter reality, and only her and MC are aware anything changed. MC doesn't want YC to abuse the power, but she soon finds herself at the mercy of YC, as she decides making her friend a perfect playtoy is a great use of the ring.
      Revenge is Pink: 
      MC is your "not like the other girls" sort of person, and she often complains about "dumb bimbo blondes, dressed in pink"... one of her friends, YC, is a person like that, and she takes offense to this, so she uses a magical spell to slowly turn my character into the very thing she hates, to teach her a lesson.
      Succubus in Training:
      Both our characters our succubi, living in some demon realm, sometimes going to the human world to prey on mortals... but MC starts rebelling against her nature, saying she doesn't want to seduce mortals and steal their souls. YC (probably more experienced, could even be an older sister if we wanna go the incest route) decides that what she needs is a proper training, and so she takes it upon herself to train MC to be the proper succubus she was meant to be.
      Cast Away: 
      The captain of a pirate ship (MC) finds herself stranded on an island when her ship gets caught up in a storm. She enocunters a tribe of locals which allows her to stay in their village, if she follows their customs. Not wanting to have to survive in the wild on her own, she agrees... but why are the customs so... sexual? And do the local folk use magic? (For this one you'd have to play the island's inhabitants, no single character, so I guess it's a tougher one)
      Magic Academy:
      A cheerful and innocent girl (MC) manages to get into an academy full of all sorts of sorcerers and magical beings. Her new roommate (YC) is quite advanced when it comes to magic... and has a hidden devious side. She decides to help her new roommate with her studies... not for free of course... after all, she needs a guinea pig for her more advanced spells and potions, doesn't she? 

Getting a Pet:
      YC finds a weird-looking collar at the pet store, and seeing as it's incredibly cheap, she decides to buy it. She then shows it to MC, putting it on their neck, just as a silly joke... but the instant the collar snaps shut, MC grows animal ears and a tail (was thinking mostly cat/dog, but any is fine) and starts feeling a weird compulsion to follow your character's orders... they also gain a lot of animal-like personality traits... with this development, what will YC do?
      Ass Effect (not even sorry for that pun):
      A spaceship captain (MC) crashes on a random planet she doesn't know, where she meets an alien (YC), at whose mercy she is. Will the alien help her return home? Or, which is more likely, will they become a fucktoy for the alien, filled with eggs or made to suck weirdly-shaped alien dick for the forseeable future? Only one way to find out...
      Devious Detention:
      At a private academy, the teachers have a different method of dealing with problematic students than a slap on the wrist or calling the parents. No, the teachers (one of which would be YC) ensure obedience by training the unruly students into submission, and one such student (MC) is about to get schooled...
    • Haley
      By Haley
      Hey! This is just a little list I'm making for ageplay rp ideas. If you see any you like, feel free to ecchitext me so we can play, or use these for inspiration in your own rps, up to you. If you do rp with me however,  keep in mind that I prefer long term rps with progressing stories n such, and I always love introducing new characters to the rp!
      1. Twincest
      Genders: Any
      Ages: 10-16
      Kinks: incest, teen sex 
      Length: long term
      Two identical twins recently have been getting curious about their bodies. Since they're so close, one opens up to the other about this curiosity,  and they start experimenting with each other and eventually it evolves into full on sex. 
      2. Good boy!
      Genders: mxm, mxf, or mxfuta
      Ages: 5+
      Kinks: bestiality
      Length: short term or long term
      One day while at home, the owners male dog comes up to them with their dick out throbbing hard. The owner decides to help their dog out by letting him breed them. 
      3. Bad dog! 
      Genders: mxm, mxf, or mxfuta
      Ages: 5+
      Kinks: bestiality, rape 
      Length: short term
      Similar concept to good boy, but instead of helping their dog out the owner refuses and ends up being raped by the dog.
      4. Mommies boy
      Genders: fxm, futaxm
      Ages: F/Futa: 30-40, M: 5-13
      Kinks: incest, shotacon, femdom, lactation, consensual sex, extra marital affair
      Length: Long term
      He's always been close to his mom, prefering to do everything with her instead of his dad. This makes his father a bit jealous of course, but he doesn't say much about it. Little does he know, recently the two have been getting a bit too close, after the son started getting curious about his mothers body, she let him explore and eventually she starts exploring him too. If the dad were to find out about this the consequences would be dreadful, but they love each other too much not to take the risk
    • AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      Hi there! Got some ideas for rps. If any of them peck your interest, feel free to read my preferences and EchhiText me, for these rps I’ll take males, females and futas, and if you so require, I can also play as a trap if your interested (I’ve really been craving me a good trap story as well) I’m also into ageplay so if you want me to play a specific age or any of these, go ahead and ask me. I’m also strictly sub. I will also add ideas to this over time if any pop into my mind. If you also have any ideas of your own that you would like to discuss with me, feel free to tell me about them, I’ll always open and up for anything^^
      1. One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I’m now your personal demon for life and will follow you were ever you go and appear at your call, all for a price, your cum. 
      2. Lately, you’ve been mad. Your a police officer and one person has alluded you. The cat burglar who always manages to slip through your fingers. You try tirelessly night and day to catch her but you never do. Dispute everything, there is some silver lining, a new girl recently joined the force and your the one tasked with showing her the ropes. Overtime, you two develop a relationship, but she had one secret, she’s the cat burglar and is just trying to gain secrets of the force and make off with a huge payday. Will you end up catching her? Will you learn her identity? What will happen if you catch her? Would you turn her in? Or will she come through and end up slipping through your your grasp again?
      3. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      4. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      5. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      6. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      7. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
    • BenHawkinsLivesHere
      By BenHawkinsLivesHere
      ((M seeking F partner.  Ecchitext me. ))

She went for a night out on he town with friends.  The’d just finished midterms and it was the start of spring break. They were going to drink and dance away the stress they’d put themselves through the last few weeks. 
      It’s several hours later after their exuberant arrival and she is out on the dance floor. She’s dancing with some friends as well as some stangers when she would feel a presence behind her. It was both familiar and strangely not. She glanced over her shoulder. She stopped dead in her tracks when a strong hand tangled itself in her hair and then pulled. She felt a warm voice in her ear making her shiver.
      “Do not turn around, little girl.” The dark deep masculine voice warned her. She tensed slightly but obeyed. The hand left her hair, trailed down her neck to her back, then along her side. Both of his hands lingered on her sides trying to make her squirm. His hands stopped on her round soft bubbly ass. He squeezed the flesh there and chuckled deeply in her ear. “Fat ‘n perfect.” 
      Both of his hands disappeared from her body altogether but only for a moment before the touch returned in the form of a hard spank on her right ass cheek. She attempted to open her mouth to scream but he stifled it by covering it with his other hand. 
      “Not a sound, Little Girl...”
      She just whimpered which caused his hand to tighten around her lips, but the scream already died in her throat. No one had noticed their little interaction because the crowd was too wrapped up in their own drunken haze. 
      There was a smirk on his voice when he spoke again. 
      “Good, Little Girl...” his whisper against her ear was mocking and condescending. He knew that her body had positively responded to his demeaning statement. She would hate that.
      He waited several minutes before he spoke again. He held her again from behind. His body pressed against her backside. They focused on their dancing like that. He guided her body to match his and how he wanted her body to be. Left hand tightly gripping her bubbly ass the entire time, and always poised to smack it again. His right hand did all the wandering...along her back, around her neck and shoulders. He felt the warmth as she blushed in humiliation. His large calloused hand squeezed her excess along her stomach. 
      “Fat. Perfect.” 
      He imagined her getting wet with shame at his comment.
      Suddenly his right hand was again in her hair. Pulling it swift until her head snapped back. He let go and both of his hands were on her waist spinning her to face him. The move was quick enough to make her tumble in his arms. He provided a deep brusque chuckle. He saw her blush even more. He let her right herself, but then his arms caged her in so her soft heaving breasts were pressed against his rock hard chest. 
      He watched her reaction...partially taken back by the man she saw. He’d been stalking her like a predator all night. He’d been leaning against the wall when she came out of the bathroom earlier. He walked her back against the wall trapping her there before offering a whispered “Pardon me...” and disappearing into the men’s room. He’d been at the bar when she’d gone over to get a drink. His gaze penetrating her as she walked away from the bar.
      His arms were now wrapped tightly around her, her own arms trapped between their bodies. He felt the shivers run down her spine. Was she simply terrified or was that lusty adrenaline?
      The shivers spiked when he leaned down to her ear and gave a whispered growl. 
      “You will meet me outside in fifteen minutes.” He turned around and was gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.