League of Legends - Akali's loving harem - (JennyDK & BlakeRP)

JennyDK

RP between: @JennyDK and @BlakeRp.

Overall premise:
Akali is trying to find herself some potential teammates as she wishes to rise to the very top of the League of Legends - a huge tournament, which pits the best of the best against each other in large scale matches. The size of a team needs to be of 5 people and so far she has yet to find anyone who could fit into her own future team. Hopefully there will soon be opportunities for gaining allies.

Beyond these allies, there will be plenty of time and chances for Akali to get even deeper attached to her teammates: Kindred, Vi, Annie and Soraka - all of which are packing a LOT of meat between their legs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a large forest, Akali is moving through, wanting to travel from the last village she visited and to a larger town, hoping this time she can find her first ally for the League. By now, things are looking a bit grim as the start up is not too far away and she needs to find her teammates before this happens so they can sign up for it. After this, the next League is only for multiple years.

Most likely caught up in her thoughts, Akali is less aware of her surroundings. This leads to a huge creature who is lurking nearby and wanting to pounce her and most likely try to eat her. The forest is quiet and tranquil, which only makes it easier to let ones guard down.

Not far from there, another figure is sitting in lotus position with her mask on and meditating silently. The young gal Kindred is off in her own world, but surely she would notice something loud and dangerous happening soon.

large.1384684310_3032617-League_of_Legen

BlakeRp

The Journey was going to be a long one, this Akali could already tell. The last Village didn't have any information on people who might be able to join her team, nor on where she could even get started. A sigh escaped the girls mouth as she walked down the path. All she wanted to do was to gain a team and compete in the League of Legends tournament, the people who won that all went on to become powerful figures in one way or the other. Even Master Shen for all he tried to ignore it was a big celebrity due to him being on the winning team once. 

With her eyes dragged to the floor, it was no wonder that she didn't notice anything around her so lost in thought was she, thinking about where else she could go in order to try and find some teammates, she didn't want to leave Ionia this early on, but the longer she thought about it the more that reality seemed  to be approaching. Sighing again she rubbed the bridge if her nose. "alright Akali, you just need to keep on it, you'll find teammates soon-" Her words were cut off, as suddenly something moved, a beast coming out of the woods one nearly double her size as it rushed out, slamming into her in her lax state A curse escaped her lips as she was sent tumbling away, doing her best to right herself before the beast could get another attack in, her hat going flying from her head as she hopped up, weapons now in her hands.

spacer.png

• Love 1
JennyDK

Of course, the sudden, violent and loud commontion brings Kindred out of her tranquile meditative state, causing a momentary state of displeasure and a short lived growl of annoyance from her lips. The noises of a loud and aggressive beast is not new in the forest, but they usually leave her alone to her own devices. However, it is quite possible that someone else might have attracted the attention of a monster or beast. She rises up from her position and grabs her bow, before then moving towards the noise.

It doesn't take long for her to reach an opening in the woods where a huge dire boar is intent on attacking some lone woman who has readied her weapons."Hang on tight! I will help you out!", she says, both to make the stranger aware of her and to hopefully divert the attention of the huge size animal. She makes herself ready for a fight, drawing her bowstring.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
BlakeRp

Akali's attention is drawn to the new person for just a moment, in the second it took for her to notice the new person, a female if the voice was to go by, and the words. She decided to trust the stranger for now, the more pressing issue already barreling down on her. "Alright! I'll try and give you an opening!" She shouts back before throwing a little black ball in it's face, the explosion letting loose a good amount of smoke, to disorientate the best before she moved flipping over the creature while throwing a wave of Kunai into it's back as she did so, landing in a roll she twisted letting loose another wave of Kunai drawing it's attention back to her as she backed up towards the woods. Face set in a mask of focus as she moved.

• Love 1
JennyDK

The huge dire boar is not as fast Akali or even Kindred, but there is still a huge mass that needs to be avoided or you would likely get crushed very easily. The snorting beast feels its senses being momentarily stunned and put out of commission for a few seconds, allowing the ninja woman to reposition and unleash her attacks onto it. While very well and precislely hit, the knives are not good enough to properly pierce the thick hide of the animal. While it doesn't do any damage, it does seems to infuriate it even more and with one more person on the scene, it goes after what is first within its reach, this being Kindred.

"Your weapons are not big and forceful enough! Aim for more tender spots!", Kindred says, almost calmly so, despite the violent and potentially deadly situation. Then she releases a few arrows near the huge and angry boar. Whilst not looking she hits very well at first, the real idea shows soon enough, as there is a wire between the two shots and when the beast comes trampling, it trips face first into the ground, making it unmoving and useless for a short moment."NOW!"

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Haley
      By Haley
      Hey! This is just a little list I'm making for ageplay rp ideas. If you see any you like, feel free to ecchitext me so we can play, or use these for inspiration in your own rps, up to you. If you do rp with me however,  keep in mind that I prefer long term rps with progressing stories n such, and I always love introducing new characters to the rp!
      1. Twincest
      Genders: Any
      Ages: 10-16
      Kinks: incest, teen sex 
      Length: long term
      Two identical twins recently have been getting curious about their bodies. Since they're so close, one opens up to the other about this curiosity,  and they start experimenting with each other and eventually it evolves into full on sex. 
      2. Good boy!
      Genders: mxm, mxf, or mxfuta
      Ages: 5+
      Kinks: bestiality
      Length: short term or long term
      One day while at home, the owners male dog comes up to them with their dick out throbbing hard. The owner decides to help their dog out by letting him breed them. 
      3. Bad dog! 
      Genders: mxm, mxf, or mxfuta
      Ages: 5+
      Kinks: bestiality, rape 
      Length: short term
      Similar concept to good boy, but instead of helping their dog out the owner refuses and ends up being raped by the dog.
      4. Mommies boy
      Genders: fxm, futaxm
      Ages: F/Futa: 30-40, M: 5-13
      Kinks: incest, shotacon, femdom, lactation, consensual sex, extra marital affair
      Length: Long term
      He's always been close to his mom, prefering to do everything with her instead of his dad. This makes his father a bit jealous of course, but he doesn't say much about it. Little does he know, recently the two have been getting a bit too close, after the son started getting curious about his mothers body, she let him explore and eventually she starts exploring him too. If the dad were to find out about this the consequences would be dreadful, but they love each other too much not to take the risk
    • Room 1334
      By Room 1334
      It was the beginning of winter term at Hogwarts, and there was an excitement in the air, much like the chill, you could feel it, and even see it in all the bright eyed faces of the students at King's Cross Station. It took the man back to years gone past, when he first attended the prestigious school of Wizardry as a young lad himself. He had not been back in over a decade, it was all nostalgic to him. He thought back to just a few days ago, when he first arrived after several years over seas, and doing some dangerous under cover work, it was nice to be able to just take it all in, and relax a bit. Viktoroso Cobrissi was now the new adjunct professor of the Dark arts teaching a psychology of Dark Arts course. Not very popular stuff but it was right up his alley, as a member of the super elite, top secret Ministry Against Darkness, Necromancy & Evil Secret Societies just known as M.A.D.N.E.S.S to those who knew, but so few even knew. 
      A slight dusting of snow had just blanketed the school grounds in pretty white coat of wintery magic, as Viktoroso wondered about the campus, looking for a nice place to just sit for a moment, his mind was heavy with thought and fresh air always helped him think. He had remembered a very secluded spot he use to duck away too, as a boy, where he could always be by his lonesome when he need be. Black boots stomped through the  fluffy snow covered paths, with muffled his steps, but left no trail, thanks to some trusty spy magic he had picked up long ago. As he cleared the reddish-brown brick corridor he came to a secluded cobblestone nook with a tree in the midst and a bench encircling it. To his surprise there was a girl sitting there, under the bare branches, reading a book. The reason this place was his favorite as a child was the tree, called an Umbrella Oak, had this magical ability to prevent precipitation of any kind from falling directly under it, so one could sit there in any weather an remain completely dry. The flip side to that was peculiarly enough, the tree produced no shade in the summer, even with its branches full of leaves. 
      "Well Lillim, would you look at that, who do we have here I wonder...What do you think should I kick'er out my secret spot?" he craned his neck left, as small snakes tongue lick in the air and at his face before retreated back into the warmth of the cloak. "alright alright, I'll play nice..."
      He walked silently up on the girl, face buried in a rather bizarre binding, so bizarre in fact, he could tell from 100 feet away what she was reading, and he just had to inquire about it, and introduce himself. But in his stealthiness, he had manage to completely mask his presence, and there was something about watching her this way, unbeknownst to her, that captivated him. Like watching a beast in the wild, it seemed like this was her natural habitat, detached from the rest of the world, in this cold yes whimsical place; it would have been a shame to disturb her in the middle of a passage, so he waited until she turned the page, to make himself known.
      "Why hello, maybe you can help me, I appear to be lost...!" He took several steps closer, this time releasing the magic that subdued his steps and left no trail, so the sound of his boot squishing down snow actually caught her attention a moment before he spoke.
    • AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      Hi there! Got some ideas for rps. If any of them peck your interest, feel free to read my preferences and EchhiText me, for these rps I’ll take males, females and futas, and if you so require, I can also play as a trap if your interested (I’ve really been craving me a good trap story as well) I’m also into ageplay so if you want me to play a specific age or any of these, go ahead and ask me. I’m also strictly sub. I will also add ideas to this over time if any pop into my mind. If you also have any ideas of your own that you would like to discuss with me, feel free to tell me about them, I’ll always open and up for anything^^
      1. One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I’m now your personal demon for life and will follow you were ever you go and appear at your call, all for a price, your cum. 
      2. Lately, you’ve been mad. Your a police officer and one person has alluded you. The cat burglar who always manages to slip through your fingers. You try tirelessly night and day to catch her but you never do. Dispute everything, there is some silver lining, a new girl recently joined the force and your the one tasked with showing her the ropes. Overtime, you two develop a relationship, but she had one secret, she’s the cat burglar and is just trying to gain secrets of the force and make off with a huge payday. Will you end up catching her? Will you learn her identity? What will happen if you catch her? Would you turn her in? Or will she come through and end up slipping through your your grasp again?
      3. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      4. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      5. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      6. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      7. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
    • desire86
      By desire86 Deactivated
      Good morning! Looking for a sister/cousin. *Early morning, kids of the household, were enjoying looking for eggs all over the house. Some of the older kids were sleeping in. It was 8 am. During the mass egg hunt, one of the young girls, has they're own event they want to do. Sneaking away from the group in the mass confusion, heading to one of the older brothers/cousins rooms.
    • BenHawkinsLivesHere
      By BenHawkinsLivesHere
      Vulnerable he stood there. He couldn’t look anyone straight in the eye because the embarrassment was too great. It was there that he stood, and he stood...and he stood. His heart bared to all...so all could see it. 
      It seemed instead that everyone had chosen to look away...they would not accept his love, his gift. His gift given in vain. 
      It was in this way that they locked him away. Never to see the light of day. Living in the dark. Eaten by time. 

Looking for a MxF role play. The idea is a young woman finds the painting and finds how beautiful it is...the man literally giving his heart! She displays it in her home in a place where she can see it. It deeply moves her to the point where her love brings the man to life. First he comes to life in the picture...and later he can come out of the picture. He returns her love.
      But perhaps...perhaps this isn’t a love story...perhaps Dorian, the man in the picture, has other plans...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.